[OP-F2] Forever You and Me (Yureka, Grim) <<Wedding>>(Comp)

Angel laughs a little at the sound of her stomach. "That sounds wonderful. If the music picks up again, care to go for another dance? I'd really like to learn more about you." He said quietly to her as they made their way to where the sliced cake was resting. He picked two up and handed one to her. Then he took a bite. The cream cheese icing tasted delicious as the sweet, spongy cake revealed it's secret taste to Angel. It was the most wonderful thing he had tasted in a long time. "Oh, that's good." He couldn't help but comment.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yure smiles wider as Grim kisses her cheek "hey love, you know Ether? he seems pretty nice" she looks at Ether again "you should enjoy yourself and feel free to mingle and make new friends if you want, heaven knows we all need them" then she looks up at grim, "i don't think we have said thank you to everyone yet we should go around and talk to everyone who has shown up" her eyes crinkle as she laughs.

"I agree, we should go and say hi to everyone, and when we are done, then says thanks, at the alter, we'll tell them thanks for coming to our wedding, heaven knows when we get everyone in one place again." Grim smiled as he looks over at Angel and Shaya, "How bout them first, Amie?' As Grim takes his wife by the arm and pulls her with him, "Yo, Angel, whats up boy, haha." Grim says in a more relaxed tone of voice, using a different speech pattern.

[Ruri Enters party RP]

She looks around at the almost dead party, then seeing some familiar faces, as she gets up from her feet and walks toward the buffet. She takes some punch and starts to sip the cherry flavor, entering her mouth... She smiled as she suddenly began to get super hyper.... She then giggled a bit weirdly as she started to hop around the room...

As Grim was chatting with his friends, he hears a familiar giggle, and his senses go haywire, trying to find the source, he finds it, and sees that it is Ruri, "Osanai imÅto Ruri heeeeyyy." Grim says in a peachy tone of voice, as he waves at her, "Have some fun ok." Grim than returns to his chatting with Angel, and Shaya.

Angel grinned as Grim and Yureka made their way towards him and Shaya. "Just enjoying some delicious cake. And also waiting for you actually." He motioned his had at Shaya. "I believe you two had already met." He slightly bows at Yureka. "Ms. Yureka, stunning as always. I'd like to introduce you too Ms. Shaya. I don't believe you two have met before." He says while maintaining an elegant and civilized manner.

Yureka smiles at the other girl "hi! its good to meet you as well!" she laughs "thank you, and thank you Angel for introducing us," she looks sidelong at Grim and grins, "don't encourage him" her voice playful and she bumps him with her hip chuckling.

[sorry short post i'm trying to finish something and my brain is dead XP]

She got up from the booth filled of punches and other drinks as she walked toward the small group of chit-chatters... don't forget, she was way to hyper... "DINOSAURS! VOLCANOS! EXPLOSIONS!" She shouted as she hopped around some more, getting farther, then throwing sparkles around the room, hyperly.

"HAHAHA!!!" "Ruri your a hoot, you know that, well glad to see my little sis having fun." Grim then turns to Yure, and whispers, "Me, why would do such a thing, I'm innocent, I would never do that." Grim gives a little evil grin, then looks at Angel, "Yeah, well nice to see that you two are having fun, cya." Grim gives Yure a tug and moves over to Haine, Trinoko, and Miaki, "You three having fun?" Grim asks as he tilts his head to the side.

Angel grinned and bowed his head as they left. "It's been a pleasure." Then he looked down at Shaya. "See? Now that wasn't so bad now was it?" He grinned as he set his hand down and scanned the room for a drink that didn't contain alcohol. "Hey, you wouldn't happen to know where the drinks are would you?" He asked Shaya.

She had heard someone talking about drinks.. She pointed to the punch she had gotten "THERE IT IS!" She yelled across the room as she kept jumping then finally relaxed again... "Gosh, that was a crazy hyperactive drink..." She said as she scratched her head and sat down in the 'emo corner'.

Angel was slightly taken back by the sudden outburst from one of the guest's but then he smiled. "Thank you!" He shouted right back. Then he made his way towards the drinks and quickly grabbed one before returning to Shaya's side. "You've got to love the party atmosphere here." he said with a grin as he downed the drink like a shot. It buzzed in the back of his head for a moment before disappearing into his stomach. His body seemed to wake up a little with the drink.

Ethereal watched the happy couple go and felt much lighter than he had when he came in. He looks around for someone to converse with and spots a lovely-dovely pair, "Don't want to disturb them" he whispers to himself. He spots Ruri by herself and goes to sit beside her. "Hey! That was quite an outburst." he says.

He smiles back, "You don't say, I guess it's because here you can really be yourself and people love that in a partner.." he looks away for a second. "A-Anyway, I hear you've maxed out you aerobatics, that's pretty impressive. Kanya's getting stronger too. You'll be on the front lines in no time!"