[PP-F1] A Nice Picnic (Shaya)

Once they reached the square, Angel smiled. The design resembled that of a medieval ball room. The ground had changed into black marble with white specks. It was cut into many small square slabs of the stone. In the light, it seemed like there wasn't even a floor. They were the only ones there except for the NPC band that played under a small wooden gazebo on the edge of the square. Angel smiled as he took Shaya's hand. "I'm glad to hear that you're happy. And no, my parent's never fought. They were always happy with each other, even when things didn't seem to work out for them at all. It was funny how they maintained their happiness, knowing what they've been through." He said almost to himself. His family had been through a lot, but no matter what, they stayed together. Then Angel looked over to the band and signaled them to play something slow. They complied and started playing a slow violin number. Perfect He smiled as he gently took Shaya's left hand in his right and then placed his left hand on her hip. "Now let's see if I can keep you happy." He whispered to her as he began the dance. It was a Waltz and he maintained the 1, 2, 3 pattern, making sure his footing and speed were correct as he did so.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shaya smiled putting her hand on his shoulder, I don't doubt that you will. She followed the pattern managing to keep up with Angel. I'm sorry if I'm bad, I haven't danced in a while. She took a long pause focusing on the dance alone, making sure the steps were correct and enjoying it while she could. She looked back up at Angel with her eyes shimmering with the glare of lights all around. Her mind fought against her, "Is it too soon?"

Angel smiled as he hummed to himself the little song that came with the waltz, "One, two three. One, two three." He repeated in his head. He smiled at Shaya. "You're doing fine. Just relax." He said as they began to slow down, the music changing to fit the mood that seemed to be forming. The lights were dimming down to create a slow feeling, like time itself was slowing down. Angel looked down at Shaya. The thought from before was coming back into his mind. "This girl, really is something isn't she?" He asked himself as his heartbeat started to increase and his mind began to focus on that single thought. Then, he started to talk without thinking about it. "You know Shaya, you look absolutely lovely tonight." He said quietly.

Shaya blushed as she stared directly into his eyes as he spoke to her, Thank you. This day has been great, and I can only wish it wouldn't come to a close. She started to get more into the simple pattern of the song and was able to focus more on Angel. Her mind starts to shout at her, "Not yet, not yet, not yet!" She starts to feel herself choke up hoping Angel wouldn't notice. Did you have a good time?

Angel smiled sheepishly. "Yes, I'd like that to." The dance had managed to be just the two of them moving in a very slow circle, the music remaining at a steady pace. Angel's breathing was beginning to slow down and his mind was clearing up, making him focus on what he was supposed to do. Then he leaned in close to her and whispered, "I'm having a great time. But it's about to be even better." Then, he took a chance. He leaned in even closer and kissed her. He pressed his lips against hers. He felt her warmth, her happiness, and her nervousness. As he pulled away, he smiled. "What about you; did you have a good time?"

Shaya's heart raced. It felt it was about to beat straight out of her chest. She was speechless for a few seconds. After recovering she answered quietly, It was fantastic... but now it's like I'm on heaven. Shaya's mind was calmed "He beat you to it, but that's ok." She looked up to him brushing her hair over her ear, Hey, are you doing anything tomorrow? I would love to spend more time with you soon... Then again who says we have to depart? She looks at him blushing hoping he got the message.

Now it was Angel's turn to be speechless. He had kissed her, and he was still alive. It had been a long time since he had kissed anyone, and that fact that the person was someone like Shaya, made him even happier then he he was back then. He smiled. "I've got nothing planned; what did you have in mind?" He asked, a small hint of sarcasm in his tone, telling Shaya that he knew what she was talking about. He gently took her hand and just stood there, hoping to keep the moment together and not mess it up.

Well... considering I don't have my own permanent place yet... Do you think I could stay with you tonight? She said almost choking on the words that shot out of her mouth. She was nervous, she didn't want to get shut down for going to fast again, but her fathers words ran through her head "A life without risks is a life half lived." She stood with her eyes wide waiting for an answer.

Angel smiled even bigger. "I don't have a problem with that. Lucifer should be out on one of his late night hunts so we won't have to worry about him. Let's go." He said as he scooped her up in his arms, completely changing the mood from the quiet dance floor, to the upbeat adventurer Angel was at heart. He started to carry her back to the shop, a big smile on his face. "So, how do you see this night going for us?" He asked out of pure curiosity, wondering how she'd respond.

Shaya blushed even wilder, I, uh... well... I just don't want to leave you. She stared at him with those big ocean blue eyes once more. Angel... I-I love you. She felt it, her heart skipped a beat as she said those words to him. And I never want to leave your side... I felt it ever since we met at Grim's wedding. She was just letting all her feelings for Angel pour out at once, assuming he felt the same.

Angel didn't stop walking as he heard her words. He felt the raw emotion in her voice and his heart started to grow with the same emotion. "I, I feel the same way. Since the moment we met, I felt a strange, special connection between us. Almost like, like it was meant to happen. I, love you too Shaya." He said as he slowly kissed her forehead. He was letting his feelings for her slowly reveal itself to her, pacing himself as he was taught. He never let himself use all his emotion in a single go. He liked to space it out and let things flow. Then again, that was just his philosophy.

Shaya felt the happiest she's ever been, this may not have been her first relationship, but it was by far the best. She never understood why the guys she dated in the past just liked her for her looks, but one things for sure, this was real love and she never wanted to let it go... As they arrived to the shop Shaya spoke, So what should we do now?

Angel grinned as he walked into the room with Shaya next to him. He looked around the shop and saw how everything seemed to shine in the light. Then he looked down at Shaya. Her eyes seemed to be the shiniest thing in the room. But he looked deeper into her eyes and saw something more. He saw raw happiness and joy; something he hadn't felt in a long time. But standing there with her, he felt emotions that had died long ago start to be revived by her mere presence. He started to get choked up, "I'm not sure. I've never been in this position before. What should I do?" He asked a little sheepishly.

Shaya looked at Angel with a sort of puzzled look on her face, Can you show me how you make weapons? She said in a soft voice. I never got to see how one was made. She turns and looks around the room of shining weapons, Perhaps you can help me make one. She was always amazed by the amount of time and effort they put into making swords and Angels seemed to be the best she's seen.

Angel raised an eyebrow. "That's an, odd, request." He admitted. Definitely not what he was expecting but it was better than what he had come up with. He nodded and began moving to the back room. "Alright then, what do you want to make?" In preparation for her answer, he started by lighting the forge and waiting for it to get hot. Then he moved over to his chest of materials and took out one of his remaining materials, some <>. Then he used some tongs to put the material in the hot furnace. As he prepared the material for crafting, he explained the process to Shaya. "Once the material gets hot, then we can start to actually forge with it. It's not hard once you get used to it." He said with a grin.

Well... Armor would be nice. Shaya said as she entered the back room with Angel. She looked at the furnace as the flames danced within it. She nodded to Angel as he explained how to make a weapon. Thinking she got it down, she patiently waited for the material to get hot enough. How long have you been a blacksmith? She said with her arms pulling herself onto a nearby counter.

"Armor it is then." He said with a smile. Once the stone was good and hot, Angel reached in and took out the red material using the tongs. He moved it over to the anvil and moved over to the hammer resting on the wall. He pulled it off and it was clear that the hammer was quite heavy. "I've been a blacksmith for almost 5 months now. And I've made a lot of people happy." He walked over to the anvil and held the stone in place with the tongs while striking it with the hammer, one hand on each item. The metal clashed against the stone with a loud clang. "I suppose," *clang* "if I could take it back and switch my profession to cooking," *clang* "That I wouldn't have gotten as many opportunities to help people," *clang* "To help people live as I could now." With a final hit, the stone started to glow a bright white as it changed into a suit of armor. Unfortunately, the armor was a failure. It seemed shoddy and weak, with a few nicks here and there. He sighed and put up the hammer while starring at the armor. "Well, this happens every now and then. It's sad but I've learned to keep moving from stuff like this."

Rank 2: 20 total EXP and 3 Crafts a day

1=Epic fail

2-3=fails

4-6=bad Item

7-9=Good Item

10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

-1 XP earned, - 1 Material

26/40 XP

That's a good way to live Angel, I try to live that way to the best of my ability. Judging by today I think that worked out well for both of us. She watched as the stone glow and transform into a set of red armor. Wow that's so cool! She said with her eyes widened. She's never seen something made right in front of her in SAO. The puzzled look returned to her face, I always thought it would require so much more time though.

He smiled. "No, everything is simplified here in SAO. In real life it takes a lot longer to make a single item. Here, I could make another in no time at all." He put the armor on the wall along with the other failed attempts he had experienced over the months. Angel actually laughed a little. "I've made so many mistakes that when I make the right call, it feels like a giant weight has been lifted off my shoulders. And you know what," He said as he moved over to her. He gently placed his hands on her hips and lifted her into the air slightly before wrapping his arms around her. "I've felt a giant weight being lifted off my shoulders since I met you." He said with misty eyes. He hadn't realized that he'd started crying, but he couldn't hold back the tears anymore. He was just that happy.

Shaya let him lift her off the counter as he spoke, Your very sweet Angel, an-. She stopped noticing he started crying. She took her index finger and wiped the tears off of his cheek. She held him closely and spoke in a soft voice, You know, I haven't felt a love like this before... She looked back up to him starting to lean upwards to kiss him, ...And I've never felt anything better. She felt her lips touch his and it felt like fireworks exploded in the room. Her heart raced and she had trouble breathing as she spoke. You know... as much as I hate to say it is getting late. I should go and change, and I'll be back. Ok? Shaya exits the room and finds the bathroom to change in.