[SHOP-F4] The Feather Forge

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miaki had received a message from his friend Shanok about a new weapon being finished. A powerful spear that he intended on presenting to Nikki the moment opportunity presented itself. Dropping what he was doing as soon as he heard from the smith, Miaki dawned his winter cloak and teleported right to the fourth floor. He walked quickly, nearly jogging to <> excited to see the new weapon. When he arrived he saw that his friend wasn't around but that the spear in question was stored away in a case that could only be opened by Brigade officers. He opened up the case and picked up the spear to examine. It was incredibly long well designed. Miaki spun it around clumsily a few times before storing it away and left payment for his friend with a note giving his thanks for the work.

On Miaki's recommendation, Hikari wandered into the small shop on the fourth floor. This floor was a chilly place and the shop fit right in. The candles lit out and forge off, Hikari knew the shopkeep was gone, a guy named Shanok, or so she'd heard from Miaki. She was assured this was a very good blacksmith, so she got her hopes up and wasn't dissatisfied with the result. Looking upon the double-edged one-handed sword, Hikari could not help but want it, it was a weapon perfect for her, or so she felt. Outside the shop was a list of products and with it detailing only one one-handed sword, Hikari knew the name of this blade. "Rage" A word that fit her style, her mood and, after her near-death experience to measly Kobold Miners, something she was not proud of, she knew a blade like this would be perfect for her. With the shopkeep gone, there was now way she could take the sword and leave the payment, her pride didn't allow her to and besides, Shanok wouldn't be too pleased to find a stranger just took his forging while he wasn't looking. Taking a piece of paper out of her pocket, Hikari wrote the following words: "I want to buy your one-handed sword, send me a message when you're back to the shop. -HikariZX" Leaving the piece of paper neatly folded into an origami crane on top of the counter, Hikari took her leave onto the chilly streets again, silver hair camouflaged in the snow outside.

Shanok got back to his shop the next day and noticed a paper on his counter. He picked it up and read what was written on it. "Rage, huh?" he said as he looked for the sword, "Ah, there it is!" he said as he removed the sword from display and looked at its stats, trying to put a price on it. When he finally reached a verdict, he opened up his menu and started to compose a message.

I saw your note, the sword is 400 Col, you can come get it whenever you want

He pressed "Send" and put the sword behind the counter. He went up to the only table in his shop, pulled a chair out and sat down on it while waiting for the player to arrive.

Seeing Shanok's message, Hikari quickly hurried to his shop to pick up her sword, readying the Col in the meanwhile. She had more than double the amount so it was no problem for her, and it was a pretty good price for such a good sword, as she saw in the list up front. Reaching the fourth floor, Hikari quickly ran to Shanok's shop, Col already in hand. Noticing the sign, Hikari entered the shop, noticing the man sitting at the only table in there. "Hey, you must be Shanok, right? I heard good things about you from Miaki." Hikari said this while reaching her hand out to him, keeping the other one loose, holding the bag filled with Col.

"It pleases me to hear that Miaki's telling people about my shop, business has been pretty slow lately" he said to the customer that was in front of him. "Oh, what am I doing, I guess you already know my name but, my name's Shanok, nice to meet you" he said as reach for Hikari's hand and shook it. "Oh, I forgot the sword at the counter, let me go get it" he said as he went to the counter and picked up the sword. "Here you go" he said as he handed the sword to the girl and took the bag of Col. "If you ever need anything else, just bring me materials and I'll make it" he said as he the Col was added to his inventory.

The man in front of her was quite nice and friendly, though if he was a friend of Miaki's, that was no surprise. Shaking his hand, Hikari took out the bag of Col. "There, 400 Col, right? I'm pretty sure that's right." The man bringing her new sword from the counter, Hikari could feel it was indeed a powerful sword. "Thanks, man, this sword is awesome." Though what Shanok probably didn't know was that she herself was a blacksmith in training, aiming to help lower-leveled players, so she wouldn't nearly get as much business as him. "Yeah, if I ever need something, I'll be sure to tell you, and again, thanks." Shaking the man's hand again, Hikari equipped her new sword and headed out to the fourth floor, turning just one more time towards Shanok. "See ya around the Guild." Hikari had just been accepted into the Azure Brigade, after all, they were now guild mates. Turning around, Hikari left the shop and ran to meet Miaki in the ninth floor, camouflaging her silver hair once again in the snow.

Transaction:

-400 Col; + "Rage"

Dameon had been wandering almost all day trying to find a decent weapon smith. He had just got back from an all-day grind and had accumulated a lot of mats and money and was ready to upgrade his gear. He was at the moment still in his basic clothing but unlike the others in basic gear he had already progressed quite well and he had an air of confidence around him. The fact he had been a beta tester for the game since the beta was first announced had that effect. He knew what he was looking for when it came to a shop and a smith capable of using the mats he brought to the table. He found the shop he had heard some others talk about and from what he could understand he was at least a halfway decent smith. He was hoping to get a perfect one-handed sword and he was going to settle for nothing less than perfection. Dameon walked through the front door and browsed lifting the few weapons on display getting an idea of their weight and balance and with a halfway impressed expression on his face he would set them back down before walking over to the counter and waiting on the smith to show up. Dameon leaned back and looked at the ceiling while he scratched the back of his head and waited hoping this smith could produce the results he would request.

Shanok was at his forge when he heard a player walking around in his shop. He went to the counter to meet his potential customer. The player still had beginner gear, but didn't look like one. He had most likely spent alot of time farming to go order the best gear that could possibly be made right now. "Does anything interest you?" he asked, looking the other played in the eyes. "Or might you be here to place an order?" he quickly added after his first question, not letting the player answer his first question.

“Actually I am in fact here to place an order. I need a one handed sword the highest level you can make it. I need it to be focused on damage and accuracy. I have eleven total mats and some Col as well. I heard this ship was good so I wanted to see for myself,†he stated as he placed the mats on the counter for the smith much like he had done so many times in the beta. At the very least the player to player interactions were still the same. Dameon knew he had all the necessary mats and enough to at least attempt a sword of perfect quality he just hoped the smith was up to it and could prove to be as good as advertised. He wasn’t sure if the man had a typical fee he charged as well with the mats but most smiths tended to do work for free with mats because it added to their smithing level experience for free.

"Eleven materials? I can make something good out of that" he simply answered taking the materials. "So, one handed sword, with stats focused on damage and accuracy, okay, I'm going to try to make it as fast as I can" he added while he put the mats in his inventory. He then headed for his anvil, which was in another room. He stopped and turned around, "Also, I keep the extra materials" he added as he entered the other room and closed the door behind him.

Shanok put another material on the anvil, hoping to get something usable this time. After a few strikes on said material, it changed into a sword. "Now, the question is, is it good?" he asked himself as he picked up the weapon and looked at its stats.

Item: One Handed Straight Sword

Name: Sword of the Unknown Knight

Description: This sword was dropped by someone who no one knew, hency why it's named like it is.

Ability: +2 Damage

I sighed and pushed open the doors not knowing at all what I'm supposed to do. I made my way over to the counter and smiled. Hello there! I need your best sword, if you have one in stock I'm willing to buy. I'm looking for something that deals a lot of damage. I said a little too fast. I didn't know how I was supposed to go about buying another weapon.

I walked in and saw May atthe counter of the shop

Well hello there, its my favorite girl AND my favorite smith

Shanny bud, i have another order for you if you dont mind...oh and whatever this little chickadee needs, make it with these. i spoke confidently walking around in the armor he made, though thanks to the KoB it was to be dyed a different color.

I opened up my inventory and pulled out 10 star steel ingots.

I need either a mask made of star steel, or some gauntlets made of star steel, your choice, oh and a one handed straight sword for the lovely miss May here please, and you can keep whats not used i spoke hoping he could do it

Shanok went back to his counter after he heard another player come in. "Oh, hey Ryu" he said. He then listened to what he wanted, "Sure I can make that" he said as he took the materials and headed went into the other room.

He went up to his anvil and placed a material on it, hoping that he would get better luck than he did before. After hitting the material a few times, it changed into a sword. Shanok took the sword in his hands and checked its stats.

Item: One Handed Straight Sword

Name: Hellion

Description: This sword is red and black, its blade itself is all red. Some say that the blade was once black too, until the man who had it covered it with his victim's blood.

Ability: +3 Damage