[PP_F3] Cici all alone...again...?

I replaced myself with Cicila on the bed. I pulled a chair over (after almost falling over it, stupid blindness) and sat next to her trying to keep her calmed down. I placed my hand on hers hoping she'd get better. I just wanted to let her know that i was still beside her and that i wasnt going anywhere.

Shark....whats happening to us...? i said quietly expecting a response but got none.

Shark....Shark...!? i screamed hoping he could say something at least

Is something happening to our real bodies i asked myself in my head

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was really worried about what was happening to Ryu. That dagger must have been able to hack the nervegear and cause real pain to the body. That is the only reasonable explanation.

I don't know Ryu but I will try as hard as I can to help you. The only way this could have happened is that the dagger was able to hack your nervegear and cause real pain to your body. I opened my menu and tried to find someone who might be able to help. No one stood out to me. I then turned to the others.

Does anyone happen to know anyone who might know what to do? I said with the determination to get to the bottom of this.

I opened my menu....remembering i didnt really make friends....although that wasnt entirely true either. Inn Keepers, Shop Owners, Guild members....no one stood out to me. I could only see the names because they were in my menu. The best thing i could do was......thats it!

Shark...i know of ONE good lady who can do just about anything! i yelled in excitement realizing how stupid i had been.

I looked at Ryu when he yelled out. He seemed to know someone who can actually help.

Well, Ryu you better get in touch with her and tell her to contact me regarding issues like this.

I then heard Night ask to see the dagger. I was hesitant to give him the dagger due to his previous job. Night, we will discuss the other matters later. Just know that if you try anything I will drop you faster than you can beg for mercy. Understand? I said as I handed him the dagger while kept on my toes invade he tries something.

Quickly i sent a message to Denise explaining the situation and the location of where she can meet us...i also mentioned Shark and her need to contact him. I sent the message away i turned my attention back to Cicila.

Dont worry everyone....help is on the way i thought to myself...hoping that i was correct for once

I closed my hand around the hilt as with my other hand i touched the blade. It was warm still from the Black Shroud, and the name of the weapon is all question marks.

"Just like my katana." I whispered as i nodded at Shark's warning. However i could read the additional effect on it. It does indeed have the ability to cause blindness, but it shouldn't last long.

Then again, it was stuck into the Black Shroud's back for god knows how long. The effect might've just stacked on top each other as a result of being untouched until recently. Making it seem permanent, but where have i seen this dagger before?

I asked myself as i continued to try to recall. The form itself is unkown to me, but this type of method is something an assassin would do.

I glanced at Shark who was still giving me the not trusting look. It hurt, but i sucked it up.

"If anyone could escape from pain, it'll be a miracle. But it still sounds pleasant nonetheless." I said as i got up to my feet. Shark was already in position to tackle me. My hands were shaking for some strange reason, and i twirled the dagger around my hand to both hide my shaky hands and to calm myself. All sorts of anticipation was running through my head, and it was starting to get annoying when I'm trying to get a clear head.

"I'm sorry about what happened, but i don't think its as permanent as you say. There's a probability that the effects just stacked due to the dagger has been damaging you for so long. But then again you don't trust me, and i didn't expect you to." I sadly said while i handed Shark the dagger.

"If you want to discuss things now would be the time." I whispered in Shark's ear as i walked past him and towards the door.

No Cicila you cant. I wanted to scream it but i couldnt find the words, i couldnt find a voice. This couldnt be happening, i didnt want it to be happening. There is no way i would let anyone die on my hands. I suddenly stood up and rushed out the room stumbling towards the stairs falling down them then getting right back up moving as fast as i could to find Denise.

She cant die now...please dont let it be so i said out loud to myself as i moved as fast as i used to, dodging people and hurdling obstacles.

I was really focused on Night because of what happened previously. I haven't given him full trust yet ever since. I walked up to him and whispered: We will have to wait until the room is cleared of these people. This is a private matter. I said as I then returned to my normal voice and just noticed Ryu run out. But first I want Ryu back here STAT! I said loudly to Rage and Night. Don't fail me! I said as I laid down on my bed.

I looked at Cici who was beside my bed. I look down at her and see that she is terrified.

Don't worry Cici. Nothing is happening to your real body. Honestly, I don't think that blindness can actually happen and be permanent. You will be taken care of if you stay here. I will be right back. I left the room to go and pick up some food.

I nodded and chased after Ryu. I recall him saying someone named Denese, and i have no clue where she could be. As i was running throughout the village, my mind flashes back into the part where the group of PKers that i had killed. No... It was more like murdered them in a slow death. Their terrified screams were being refreshed in my mind.

Then it made me think about Shark, Ryu, Rage, and the girl's situation. I wished that things went differently, but i have to do what i can to live it through!

By now i came upon an Alchemic Shop, the only place i could think of that Ryu could have gone to.

As I nodded to Shark, I was running with Shade until I looked back and saw Shark exit the room, "Shade.. go on alone.. i'll stay back.." I whispered to his hear and ran backwards in the same room that the girl was in.

I opened the door and saw her crying, I closed the door and approached her "uh.. i'm sorry for whatever is happening.. whatever it may be.. Shark-san and shade will find a solution.. I'll stay here with you incase anyone comes to harm you.. Don't worry.. i'll protect you."

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon