[PP-F2] «Field of Troubles» [Mayonaka, Argumail]

Sitting on in the town of Urbus, I was waiting for May, and Argumail. My stomach was growling at me, "Where are these two? I'm starving!" I said impatiently tapping my leather boots against the ground. I stood up walking around the central area. I scrolled down my menu, and checked the time. "What if they didn't make it here?" I said in a worried tone. I looked at the tower where Floor One was underneath. I sat on the floor with my eyes glued to the tower.

Some time has passed, and I woke up lying on the ground. "D-Damn it. I fell asleep." I said to myself, as I dust myself off. I checked to see if there was a notification, but I received none. I went to a nearby Inn and got myself a room, and went upstairs forgetting to lock the door. I threw myself onto my bed, "I can try again tomorrow." I said closing my eyes.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to the town of Urbus and laid down on the grass. I knew later I would explain my tardiness to Echo, unless they left without me. The NPCs snickered at me when they past me because I was starting to fall asleep. I imagined that the sun was warm and I was at home. To kill some time before the other two got here I fell asleep. While I was sleeping I had turned to my side, making my sword fall out of my sheath, this made me look like I was dead.

I opened my eyes look at the ceiling. "This sucks.. I can't sleep." I said to myself. I equipped to a casual outfit, and walked outside the Inn to stretch. I was able to spot some NPCs snickering. NPCs are laughing about something? I thought to myself as I head towards the tower. From the edge of my eyes I was able to spot May, who looked dead. I ran towards her activating «Agility» speeding my way to her and back to my room in the Inn. "S-She's not dead. Right?" I said to myself placing her on the bed. I sat besides her and watched her for the night.

My eyes fly open as I shot up. I scanned the room that was now illuminated with daylight and recognized a familiar face. Echo? I said, knowing it was him. I stood up and got my sword off the table, putting it on my back. What happened? I said, clearly confused. I remember sleeping in the field, waiting for Echo and Argumail.

I watched as May get up looking confused. "You're in my room." I said to her, as I stretch and yawned. "You know you slept like a baby." I said laughing at the comment I made. I scrolled down my menu to re equip my gear, but put it away. The room started materialize and we were teleported back to the front of the Inn. "Well looks like my room just expired." I said rubbing the back of my head. "Anyways did you see Argumail on your way here?" I said to May, as I rub my eyes.

I continued to rub my eyes, and said "Well. What should he do since he isn't here?" I said to May. I looked around the area, but the floor was filled only with NPCs. There was not a sight of any players around. I went over to Urbus' fountain and splashed some water on my face.

I watched May walk over to the tree and fall asleep. I got a message from May, and I looked at it with confusion. I opened it and smiled. I climb the tree above her, and sat there while picking the leaves. I dropped them towards May, and watched them slowly fall on her. I snicker as leaves start to land on her. "You're lazy, May" I said in a soft tone. I opened her message once more, and smiled at it.

Argumail trudged into town almost dead. "When I said we should get some Drammres, I didn't think they would choose a entirely different floor." He walked into a inn and sit down and he almost past out. "What would you like?" a woman said

" Well. nothing at the moment... well get me a Chisern Barbequed please." he replied," Waiting for a couple of "friends"."

I dropped the last leave I could pick, as I was slowly drifting to sleep. My hand started to hang to the side, as my eyes started to close. I started to have visions again, and sat up quickly. I sat up too quick and fell on my face. I was to lazy to stand up, so I rolled on my back and stared at the leaves, before falling into a deep slumber.

" I know." Argumail said," so how the husband?" He said as he pointed to Echo and laughed. He smiled at her and said," You know I got this vibe from you when we are in mines like you were scared of me, were you?" He looked down at his shoes like this displeased him but, he didn't say anything directly

[i won't be posting until the story progresses now. Good luck.]

Waking up from the sounds of the two talking, "Let me sleep." I mumbled. As the two went off, I sat up dusting myself off. I looked around and just walked down the path to the next floor. "I guess checking out the next floor wouldn't be so bad." I said rubbing my eyes. As I walk down the path I heard scurrying from behind me. I stopped for a moment, but continued on. The scurrying got closer, and I turned around. A paralysis dart hits me, and I fell to the ground, and blacked out.

I walked with Argumail to the eating place, leaving behind Echo. I was a little confused when he didn't come along with us though, but I didn't think about it too much. As I walked along side the tall man, Argumail, people began to stare. I was short and he was tall, so it looked odd. I had to admit our team worked awesome together but were were different. We had different styles, skills, appearances, and likes but I guess that's what set us apart from the others.