[PP-F2] «Field of Troubles» [Mayonaka, Argumail]

I walked over to Mayonaka, and squatted down. "Just ease up. Let the paralyze take effect. It'll wear off soon enough." I said, as I held out an imaginary sword. "Fury's Echo!" I shouted, as my sword quickly materializes in my hand. Kai stood up, and charged at me quickly. I evaded his attack, and slashed his stomach with full force. He flew back far, "How do you like the pain now?" I said, as I stood upon again. He scrambled to his feet, and ran towards a safe distance. "We're just getting started." he said, as he equipped a two-handed sword.

Party:

Kai [8/20 HP]

Enemy:

Echo [27/29 HP]

Mayonaka [16/19 HP]

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried to nod to Echo but it had taken full effect by now. It hurt to move but I forced a thumbs up at Echo.When Kai charged at Echo I made a sudden movement, forgetting that I couldn't move. I only moved a few inches but it hurt so much now. Gah! I yelped and eased up a bit like Echo suggested. I watched the fight start between Echo and Kai. Unless Kai cheated in some way I knew that Echo was going to win by far.

Paralyzed 1 more turn

Kai charge at me with his two-handed sword, as I got ready to attack. He charged right past me and went for Mayonaka. I tackled him, and we went over Mayonaka. I was able to stop him from ending Mayonaka's life. "Tch.. She has so much to live for right now. If you want to end someone's life. Its me." I said, as I left my chest wide open for him to attack. Kai smirked, "Wrong move, Kiddo." he said, as he dashed towards me pointing the two-handed sword at me. I smirked, and leaped over him. I slashed his back, and kicked him over Mayonaka again.

Party:

Echo [27/29 HP]

Mayonaka [16/19 HP]

Enemy:

Kai [3/20 HP]

Echo and Kai went over my head my stomach tied into knots. I thought for sure they were going to land on me, but they didn't. Instead, Kai toppled over Echo and charged at him with his pointed blade. I wanted badly to jump into the fight and end Kai right now. I made another attempt to reach my sword, this time my hand moved a little. It's wearing off! I shouted to Echo and reached for my sword. There was minimal pain but I reached it.

I turned over to Mayonaka, "Would you like to take over?" I asked her. Kai stood up, with a pissed off face. "You'll have to die first, boy." He said charging at me. I successfully, grabbed him by the neck, and placed him down right next to Mayonaka. I put his face against the ground, and placed Fury's Echo onto his neck. "Mayonaka.. Finish this scum." I said, as I tighten my grip. "She can't kill me!" Kai shouted, as he tried to get out of my grip.

Party:

Echo [27/29 HP]

Mayonaka [16/19 HP]

Enemy:

Kai [3/20 HP] (Unable to move. Either killed in 2 turns, or released.)

I tensed my muscles and stood up slowly, my small body didn't handle the paralysis well. When I stood up, sword in hand, I looked down at Kai. He looked helpless and scared now that both of us were here to fight him. O-okay. I brought my sword down hard into his back. He screamed a little; this felt wrong in a way. I can't do it Echo, it just doesn't feel...human. I said with a stern look. I pulled my sword out of his back and left it at my side.

Party:

Echo [27/29 HP]

Mayonaka [16/19 HP]

Enemy:

Kai [2/20 HP] (Unable to move. Either killed in 1 turn, or released.)

Kai

Mayonaka is right. It isn't human to kill, but I'm different. I broke out of the boy's grip and kicked him in the chest. "You should have killed me when you had the chance." I said, as I quickly materialize my axe. I dashed towards the boy, and I was right on top of him. I swung down my axe and impaled his chest. "Hurts doesn't it?" I said, as I laugh like a maniac. I looked over to the girl, "What to do?" I said, as I take out my axe.

Party:

Echo [25/29 HP]

Mayonaka [16/19 HP]

Enemy:

Kai [2/20 HP]

When he quickly maneuvered out of Echo's grasp I knew we were in trouble, it was my fault. I felt a small tear roll down my cheek. I swiped at it quickly, there was no time for my emotions right now. I pulled out my sword again, hoping this would be the only time I had to kill someone. I ran at Kai while more tears spilled town my cheeks. I jumped lower than I normally did and couldn't finish the attack because of it. He's killing your friend! Don't give him the befit of watching you in pain too! I yelled in my head and made a low growl at Kai. Kai was a murderer and had to be stopped right now. I opened my mouth to apologize to Echo for screwing this up, but didn't have time to.

Party:

Echo [25/29 HP]

Mayonaka [16/19 HP]

Enemy:

Kai [2/20 HP]

Kai

I saw a tear roll down the girl's eyes. "Whaa, whaa. Sorry to disappoint you honey." I said, as I placed my foot ontop of Echo's head. "Mayonaka.. I know you want to apologize, but there's nothing to apologize for." the boy said, as he grinned. I struck down the axe again, to keep his mouth from opening. "Shut up, kid." I said, as I slammed my foot on his back. I start to laugh hysterically, but it didn't matter. As long as I'm able top kill the kid, I'm fine with dying.

Party:

Echo [24/29 HP]

Mayonaka [16/19 HP]

Enemy:

Kai [2/20 HP]

When Kai pushed Echo's head down it was the last straw for me. I now was more furious than I had ever been, and I never wanted to feel this way. I tackled Kai so hard that I knocked him down to the floor. His smug look disappeaedr. I sat on top of him and limited him from moving too much. I gave his a death stare while I stabbed him repeatedly in the stomach. A smile began to appear across my face when he was down to his last sliver of health.

Party:

Echo [24/29 HP]

Mayonaka [16/19 HP]

Enemy:

Kai [1/20 HP]

Kai

The girl tackled me, and started to jab me repeatedly in the stomach. "Before I die, I'm taking your friend with me!" I shouted, as I kick her off me. I poison'd my axe, and smashed it into the boy's stomach. "Good-bye kid." I waved bye to the kid, as I stood up. I kicked him over his stomach, so he wouldn't hold onto his wound. "He'll die long after I'm gone." I said, as I stood in front of him. "T-Tch.. This is nothing.." He said to Mayonaka. "You never learn to shut up.." I said, as I kicked him in the side.

Party:

Kai [1/20 HP]

Enemy:

Echo [23/29 HP] (Poison)

Mayonaka [16/19 HP]

I was about to kill him once and for all when he kicked my stomach hard, reopening the pain of his previous attack. Because of how small I was he kicked me quite a ways away from him. Oof1 I said when my head slammed onto the floor. I turned over to get up again. My legs shook as I stood up, weak from this tiring battle with this lunatic Kai. I saw the malice in Kai when he kept hitting his poisonous axe into Echo. Echo stayed strong through out this entire time. Instead of calming down and executing a proper attack I smiled wide and walked to Kai. I stood in front of him and looked up with a mischievous grin. I impaled my sword straight into his stomach and let his health bar drop slowly. I stared at Kai the whole time, making sure he died this time. This difference in emotions was making the worst of me tearing me apart from the inside out.

Party:

Echo [27/29 HP] (Poison)

Mayonaka [16/19 HP]

Enemy:

Kai [0/20 HP] DEAD (Hallelujah!~)

Kai got impaled by Mayonaka, and he gave her a smirk before shattering into a million of polygons. I stood up and walked over to Mayonaka in a weak state. "Let's go over to Argumail." I said, as I turn around towards Argumail, and went back. I walked a bit, before I fell over holding onto my stomach. "Heh.. He got me good." I said, as I clenched onto my stomach, and kept walking forward towards Argumail. I gave Argumail a grin, and fell to my knees. "Echo, o-on duty." I said, as I fell forward.

Party:

Kai DEAD

Enemy:

Echo [21/29 HP] (Poison)

Mayonaka [16/19 HP]

My crazy smile disappeared when it dawned on me that I had just killed him. A frown and dulled eyes replaced my joy of killing Kai. I let my shoulders and my sword drop as I fell to my knees. Echo walked away from me, it never ceased to amaze me how bright he made any situation. I stared at myself in the reflection on my sword, I looked crazy. My attention turned to a noise over by Argumail, Echo had fallen. i got up quickly and ran over to Echo and crouched down by him. I could hear Chuckles laughing his head off in front of me. Argumail kept him distracted for the most part while I killed Kai but now things were different. I ignored him and looked at Echo. W-what's wrong? I said meekly.

I turned over to Mayonaka. "I-I don't feel so good, Mayonaka." The sounds around me started to fade, and my vision started to blur. I attempted to get up, but fell back down towards Mayonaka. "C-Come.. We need to get out of here with Argumail." I said, as I stood in a weak state. Chuckles started to laugh, as I slowly walked towards Argumail. I could ignore the fact, that the poison might get to me, but I can still fight for the two of them. "C-Chuckles.. This will be the end of you.." I said, as I drop to my knees.

Chuckles smiled at them," Mayonaka, my dear have you forgot bell." He looked at Argumail and giggled with excitement. "Even I can't leave with out it... do you have a plan to get it Pray-tell."

Argumail looked at his poison and exhausted friends, they were in no condition to fight. Argumail looked down his armor stained with his blood. He smiled at Chuckles," Where's the bell."

Chuckles laughed," Around the neck of the Chimera! Northwest of here"

"Great! this will be my fight!" Argumail limped leaving a trail of blood," I'm sorry my friends, but it looks like the end of the line."

"A-Argumail.. Its not over until I say its over." I said, as I leap onto Chuckles. I started to beat on him, and he threw me back. "F-Fury's Echo!" I shouted, as it materializes in front of me. I stood up in a weak state, but I'll be able to kill him to save Argumail, and Mayonaka. "If you're the problem for Argumail, and Mayonaka. You'll die here." I said, as I dashed towards him. I leaped into the air, and over him. I slashed Chuckles on his back, and kicked him forward.

Party:

Echo [18/29 HP] (Poison)

Enemy:

Chuckles [?/? HP]

[OOC]

Chuckles, The Poison Jester

I winch at the pain, the smell of my blood unnecessarily fills the air. "Alright, boy if it is a fight you want..." I whip out my whip, The Fierce Snake, and swing at him. I miss but, I realize that he loyalty is weakeness so I swing at the girl." then it's a fight you will get!" I smile and said," This fight will help you nothing... where's your wit!"

Party:

Echo [18/29 HP] (Poison)

Enemy:

Chuckles [24/27 HP]

Echo went foolishly at Chuckles and managed a hit on him. Chuckles didn't make his next attack on Echo, but me. I was caught off guard when Chuckles whipped me, leaving a mark on my face. The poison sunk into my face, I touched it and instantly regretted it. It pushed pain through my face and hurt horribly. I stood up from my crouched position and touched my hand to my sword. This final push of a battle was going to be hard for our party, which was weaker than before. I ran forward and made an attack, critical, to the air. I missed him by a mile.

Mayonaka 15/19 (Poison)

Echo 21/29 (Poison)

Chuckles 24/27

"LEAVE HER ALONE!" I said, as I dashed towards Chuckles. "Don't touch my friends!" I said, as I growled at Chuckles. I leaped forward attempting to smack down on Chuckles, but he evaded my attack. I ran over to Mayonaka, and fell to my knees. "S-Stupid poison.." I said, as I stand up once again. Argumail was still down, but he can't give up just yet. "Argumail.. Its not time to be down.. Stand up and fight!" I shouted at him.

Party:

Echo [17/29 HP] (Poison)

Mayonaka [14/19 HP] (Poison)

Enemy:

Chuckles [24/27 HP]