[PP-F2] «Field of Troubles» [Mayonaka, Argumail]

Argumail smiled weakly at Echo," Chuckles, is insane like me, my boy, There is no reason for us to kill him because once we get the bell he is stranded down here. And his kingdom of monster would slowly turn against him." Chuckles smiled at Argumail," Well, your not vengeful type are you?"

"Well... no, I'm but, to be honest I'm tired... Tired of this cave... tired of monster... tired of you... hell, I'm even tired of life! but, I will not allow you to keep poisoning my friends." He drews his chinese longsword. Chuckles laughed and swung down Argumail whispered," Be a Jedi Knight!" under his breath and parried it back at Chuckles. " No!" Chuckles as his poison whip hit him and Argumail came down his shoulder. "The antidote so that we can kill the chimera." Argumail smiled, as reach into his pocket and drank the antidote then hand to Argumail. The antidote was safe to consume, Argumail some to his comrade. He took the whip and hit Chuckles blowing out his knees as walked Echo and Mayonaka out of the room. "No don't do this too me!" Chuckles pleed. Argumail bend down and looked him in the eyes,"My dear boy, I just returning the favor. I'm leaving you drugged in a cave of monsters."

As he left he heard Chuckles scream," They will never trust or accept you... I just like me... crazed and evil!" as the monster ripped him apart.

Argumail shut his eyes and whispered," I know." and walked behind quietly.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Argumail.. You're nothing like that scum. You're better than that." I said to him, as I stood up. I limped over towards the edge of the mountain. "I'll be taking my leave now. You two take care of yourselves." I said to the two. I pulled my hood over my head, and headed down the path towards Urbus. I stopped , and turned back. "I'll be taking on the field boss, and advancing to the third floor. You two stay safe!" I shouted, as I wave good bye to the two. I ran down towards Urbus, and messaged my guild about tomorrow's guild quest. I realized we haven't gotten the bell, Argumail spoke of. "I guess I can stay a bit longer."

I ran back towards the two, and luckily they were still there. "W-Wait!" I said, as I tried to catch my breath. "I-I just remembered that we needed to get that bell!" I said, as I sat down. "T-That was a long run!" I said, as I layed on the floor.

I couldn't help but laugh at how funny our situation was. A crazy party of lunatics were after Argumail but brought us along? That's just hilarious, he thought that he could ever break us one by one? I said to Argumail and laughed. I stood on my tip toes and reached up to his shoulder and poked it. When he looked down and laughed. Thanks for dragging us with you! I said sincerely to Argumail, I really meant it too. Never experience pain without your friends. I said softly and flashed the cheesiest smile at him.

I finally caught my air, and could see that Mayonaka is laughing. "What's so funny? Did I miss something?" I asked. A crazy party of lunatics were after Argumail but brought us along? That's just hilarious, he thought that he could ever break us one by one? I heard escape her mouth. I sat on the floor, and gave out a sigh of relief. She thanked Argumail for dragging us into his battles. I gave him a smile, and stood up. "Argumail.. If you're ever in need of help, we're here to help you!" I said, as I lean against the trees. Never experience pain without your friends. Mayonaka said, but I couldn't let them experience the pain I go through.

[OOC]

He smiled politely but, Chuckles was right. I walked at rock and sat down and pondered his current predicament. He looked at the Chimera's hidden spot. He looked at the ground and whispered," No, Echo is right, I'm the cool kind of crazy but, I should restain myself around them from now on." He stood and look into the abyss,I lived them comrades and now, they died and I'm alone.... I lived alone but, I rather die with comrades! He looked at Echo and Mayonaka and smiled wickedly at them," Well, my friends lets go."

OOC- Sorry, I was banned

I open my eyes, and took a look at Argumail. "Took you long enough to get to your senses." I stood up, and gave him a smile. I realize the pain that he might have gone through, but I will do my best to get out of these two way. "The faster we finish this, the faster we can get some rest." I said to him, as I give out a yawn. Once this is over I'm going to do all I can to find that girl. When I start to head to the path towards the bell I got a sudden rush towards my head and I fell to my knees. Stupid.. NerveGear. I had a vision of the girl once more, and I held my hand over my face.

Yeah, I really need some sleep. I said and headed with Echo and Argumail. This adventure had changed me, I now knew these guys would protect each other at all costs. I don't know how but we were an indestructible team. We weren't alike in any way that I could recognize. I sighed just a little when Echo dropped to his knees. I placed a hand on his shoulder, Are you sure your okay? I said to him.

I slowly move Mayonaka's hand away and moved my hand from my face. "Its nothing. I usually get headaches now and then." I reply to her. I stood up and continued to walk on the path towards the bell. I shook it off like nothing happened, and materialize Fury's Echo to get ready for anything suspicious to happen. So many things run through my mind, but the image of the girl might be a problem.

Argumail layed on the floor and rested, his eyes were open, he reviewed his life in SAO. First, a he was on a beach but, now he is swimming in a sea of blood. How did it become this way? At this point he didn't care... but he want to know later on. He got up and headed in to the Chimera chambers.