[PP-F2] «Field of Troubles» [Mayonaka, Argumail]

Argumail pulled himself up. He smiled at Chuckles and gang. "Well... well... I guess the game has changed." Chuckles sneered. " How... riveting... perhaps I could be a better dumby for you potion." Argumail smiled not showing how weak he really was.

" Your paying with a being that a little out of your range." Chuckles smiled,

" Chuckles... my boy.. wait... patience... we all have plans in motion." Argumail smirked, Chuckles rhymed his sentence. When did it Chuckles freaked a little.

"Plan... what you're kidding." Chuckles laughed nervously.

"Oh, I just used your forsaken sign to weaken the cave's infrastructure." Argumail smiled

" Your buffing, you would let yourself behead him like he beheaded Akumo, with his own sword... fitting." Chuckles smiled

"Oh, Is that right... I'm buffing... I'll show a rupture." Argumail said and kick the wall, praying to god for help. The wall shuttered and ached. Argumail masked his limp as a cool walk and stood side by side with him, then smirked saying."I believe the expression is... check, your move."

He hoped that his buff would sustain them for a while, just long enough for Echo to make a move.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It worked! I exclaimed in my head. I had successfully gotten them to let me go without the paralysis. When he dropped me on the cold floor I coughed a little and made sure they weren't watching. I inched slowly towards my sword he had kicked away earlier. I was just about to reach the handle when Argumail made the wall do something strange, making the two men look my way.

"Where do you think you're going?" Kai said, as he picked her up by the hands. While Xaxa and Kai were distracted by Mayonaka. I dashed towards Kai, and knee'd him right in the stomach. "I said.. Let go!" I shouted, as he fell to the floor. I pretend to grab an imaginary weapon, and suddenly I equipped Fury's Echo. The surrounding area started to shake, and Xaxa took off leaving Kai and Chuckles. "I had enough of you guys messing with my party members." I said, as I charged at Kai. I leaped into the air, and slashed his chest. He staggered back, and dropped Mayonaka. I ran in front of her, to prevent him from grabbing her again.

Party:

Echo [21/27 HP]

Mayonaka [17/19 HP]

Enemy:

Kai [?/? HP]

[OCC]

[Weapon Enhancement - +2 DMG, +3 BD]

When he grabbed me by the wrists once more I kicked him harder, trying to release myself. Echo came to the scared man and gave him a good hit on the stomach, he wasn't laughing anymore. Kai fell to the floor and and staggered, letting go of me. I grabbed my sword and pushed past Echo, ready to end this. I dove forwards with my sword but he got there first. Kai deflected my blade. By now Xaxa had run off without checking for his party members.

Kai

"D-Damn you, Xaxa" I said in frustration. I equipped my Axe, and the other player said, to the girl "May, you take this one." he said. I smirked, and charged towards the girl. "I guess the girl dies first." I said, as I brought my axe up. She dodged my attack, and I was about to throw the axe. "Y-You got lucky!" I said in frustration.

No! Your going to be the one to die! I said and angrily slashed his neck, leaving no real damage, just a scratch. I let out small breath of relief when I landed a good hit on him. It was going to be hard when these people had paralysis at their advantage to use though. I jumped back and motioned Kai to make his move.

Mayonaka 17/19

Kai ??/??

Kai

This girl was able to get a good hit on me. "Chuckles will gut you like a fish!" I said, as I re-equip to a two-handed sword. I glared at the girl, and charged at her with the sword above my head. I swung the sword down to the girl. She dodged my attack, and in frustration I threw the sword at her. She evaded the attack, and I quickly equipped my axe. "You're terrible." the other player said to me, as he chuckles.

Party:

Kai [16/20 HP]

Enemy:

Mayonaka [17/19 HP]

I ducked under his first swing then jumped back just far enough to dodge the second attack by Kai. You aren't so scary when it's one on one! I laughed and barreled forward to make a swipe at his arm. I missed completely, it was strange. I would never miss an open attack, especially a weak one. I stood there dumbfounded then looked at my sword, I picked up my starter sword instead of my other one! It was behind Kai so I jumped behind him to grab it.

Mayonaka 17/19

Kai 16/20

Kai

I watched as the girl attempt to swing at me, but she missed an attack. "An attack like that would've hit anyone." I said, mocking her. She leaped behind me, and grabbed the sword I threw previously. I turned around, and attempted to slam down on her with my axe. She evaded the attack, and leaped back to a safe distance. "You two are starting to get on my nerve." I said, as I gripped my axe. The boy behind me started chuckling, "Dude. You're wasting your time." he said, attempting to throw me off. "S-Shut up!" I said, as I awaited for the girl to strike back.

Party:

Kai [16/20 HP]

Enemy:

Mayonka [17/19 HP]

After gaining the upper hand from a distance I leaned forward and ran towards Kai. While running faster I steadied my hands around my sword and slashed it forward at Kai. I was too fast for him to avoid the attack this time. With my tiny body I could also dodge attacks easily. I smirked at Kai and stood in front of him a feet fett away.

Mayonaka 17/19

Kai 15/20

Kai

The girl managed to slash me, and the pain was real. I staggered for a moment, but stood my ground. "Its going to take a lot more to get me down." I said, hiding the pain. I pointed my axe at the girl, and took off towards her. I lifted my axe high, and attempted to strike down on her. She evaded my attack once again, and I ran towards the boy. "Nice try." he said, as he leaped over me. He ran over behind the girl, and sat down on the floor. If I get him, she'll surely give up. I thought to myself, as I show an evil grin.

Party:

Kai [16/20 HP]

Enemy:

Mayonka [17/19 HP]

When Kai made a move towards Echo I ran at him, preparing to attack. Thankfully, Kai missed the attack but I was still mad. "Over here!" I yelled at Kai, making him look at me for a moment. When he turned I kicked him in the shin and stabbed my sword into his leg. I waited a minute before taking it out and standing over him.

Mayonaka 17/19

Kai 14/20

Kai

The girl struck me, but I still had the chance to grab the boy. When she struck me, and stood before me. I slid right under her, and grabbed the boy by the neck. "Heh.. Now what to do little girl. You make one move, and I end him." I said as I dripped paralysis on his axe. I placed the axe on the neck of the boy, but he kept struggling.

Kai slipped under my legs before I had time to stab him again. He skittered across the floor and grabbed Echo by the neck with his axe. What to do now little girl. Make one move and I end him. Those words rang through my head, warning me over and over again. I dropped to my knees with wide eyes, this was the end unless... My hands curled into fists on the floor as I got up slowly. I walked towards Kai with a my sword in my hand. You even attempt to kill him, you'll die...today! I yelled more as I walked cautiously towards him. The axe was cutting a little deeper into Echo's neck, making him lose his strength. Stay away from the axe, and more importantly the paralysis. I told myself.

Kai

I smirked at the girl, as she inched closer towards me. "You should have heed my warning." I said, as I slash Echo's chest. It seemed like I cut his neck, but I kicked his chest. He was now paralyzed, and I could end him here right in front of these two. "Now, now, now. What should you do now? He's going to lose his life slowly." I said, as I place my axe on his back. I lifted the axe, and was about to strike him. "M-Mayonaka. Help Argumail.." He said faintly. I laughed as my axe hoover over his back. "You'll shatter into a million of polygons, and you care about someone else." I said, with a maniac look on my face.

Kai was making me angry, he was hurting my party members in front of me. Enough! I yelled to Kai. I knew the stakes were high for me to attack him again but I bet my life on it. I stepped light off my foot and sprinted fast at Kai. I brought my sword to my side and faked it. I slid behind him cut into his back. While he was fussing over my cut I grabbed Echo and ran a little ways back. I stood in front of Echo and looked at Argumail, he was distracting Chuckles.

Mayonaka 17/19

Kai 13/20

Kai

The girl was angry, when I stabbed the boy. She started to yell at me, but I shrugged it off. Her steps were graceful, and she was able to slash my back before I could block it. "D-Damn you!" She grabbed the boy, and ran a bit back from the situation. She stood in front of the boy, and I was still frustrated. "Okay.. Killing him is my main goal, if that makes you risk your life." I said, as I put my axe on my shoulder. I ran up towards the girl, but leaped over and was about to strike the boy. I faked it, and slashed her right in the stomach. "How do you like that boy? I'm going to kill your friend while you're paralyzed" I said, as I look at the girl.

Party:

Kai [13/20 HP]

Enemy:

Mayonaka [17/19 HP]

I readied myself for Kai's next attack. I raised m arms up and waited until he came close to me. I was more than confused when he jumped over me and evade my attack. I turned around fast with my sword still in the air but he was waiting for me. As I turned around he stuck the axe in my stomach and glided it across, leaving a huge gash. I let out a smal shriek, but not enough for him acknowledge my pain. I brought my sword down hard but he moved. I moved forward to attack him, about to slice his arm, but I stopped. I couldn't move and I lost all feeling in my body, he still had paralysis on his axe. D-don't...I said and crumpled to the ground.

Paralyzed for 2 turns

Kai

I watched as she stopped her movement, and I heard, D-Don't... before she fell to the ground. "CHUCKLES! I think I'm about to get two players killed." he said with a mischievous smile. I raised my axe above the girl, "Any last words, Princ-" I was interrupted a kick from behind me. I tripped over the girl, and landed on my face. "Now. Its my turn to toy with you." he said, with a smirk on his face. I stood up, and dashed towards him with my axe raised into the air. He evaded my attack, and I leaped back to safety. "Stay still.." I said, as I ran towards him once more.

Party:

Kai [13/20 HP]

Enemy:

Echo [27/29 HP]

Mayonaka [16/19 HP]

When I fell to the cold, hard ground my sword fell out of my hands and skittered a few feet away. Kai came up to me and raised his axe with the creepiest smile I had seen in a long time. I closed my eyes shut tight, ready for the end. Any last words Princ- He said then fell over my motionless body. I peeked one eye open and saw Echo standing over me looking at Kai. I couldn't help but smile a little and whip up a come back. Yeah, look out! I said to Kai and smirked. With all the remaining strength I had I stretched my fingers and tried to reach my sword handle. I touched it but sadly I couldn't get a grip on it.