[PP-F2] «Field of Troubles» [Mayonaka, Argumail]

After pulling out each of the four daggers in my chest I regained my grip on handle of my starter sword. I managed to hit it's arm but did no damage. The level is too high...This won't do! I said. I scrolled through my swords and equipped my Anneal Blade, a quest reward. This has to work. I said as I jumped at the creature.

Mayonaka 12/17

Echo 17/21

Small dagger creature 4/10

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I shook myself, and saw that Mayonaka attempted to attack the small creature. She managed to hit the arm of the small creature, but it looked like it did nothing to it. I stabbed Koiken into the ground and stood up. "I still got some fight in me." I said, as I put Koiken in front of me. The small creature, charged at me with its small daggers. I blocked its attack, and spun almost ending its life. I leaped back to safety, and went down on my knee once again. "A-Almost done." I said, in a weak state.

PARTY

Argumail [12/17 HP]

Echo [17/21 HP]

Mayonaka [12/17 HP]

ENEMY

Small Creature [1/10 HP]

Now that Echo was about to pass out I knew that I had to kill this on my own. I coughed a little before running at the laughing creature. I blocked the first dagger with my sword, clang! The second one stuck into my forehead and the third cut past me, skimming my leg. I jumped high in the air and held my sword downwards as I quickly fell down to the creature, but it was too quick. It dodged my hit and laughed even louder before throwing another dagger at my chest, I blocked it.

Mayonaka 10/17

Echo 17/21

Small dagger creature 1/10

I caught my breath, and stood up. "Okay.. Time to end this." I said, as the Small Creature started to mock me. I saw how hurt Mayonaka was, but I had to finish this before Argumail, and Mayonaka get hurt even more. I ran with all my might, and leaped into the air. I struck the small creature ending its life. The polygons showered me, as I fell to the floor. My eyes were about to close, but I had a feeling there was still more.

PARTY

Argumail [12/17 HP]

Echo [17/21 HP]

Mayonaka [10/17 HP]

ENEMY

Small Creature DEAD

Out of the corner of my eye I could see another dagger flipping towards me. At the last second I move my face and it whizzed past me. I ran at it before it had time to throw another one and cut in the middle of it's face, right between the eyes. I wrenched my blade out of it's head and backed up away from it. The creature then threw two daggers at one, I deflected one. This one was going to be a little harder to defeat.

Mayonaka 9/17

Small dagger creature 9/10

Argumail need to do something, so charged again. He spun and grabbed the small creature and burst the through the caves exit. They fell off a cliff, Argumail grabbed a rock before falling. The small creature stabbed in dagger into his leg. It hung there as Argumail grunted in pain. " Echo, a little help!"

Mayonaka 9/17

Argumail 10/17

Small dagger creature 9/10

I stood up with a weak state, and place Eterna in front of me. "LET US OUT!" I shouted, as I charged towards the small creature. It started to mock me, and I charged with full force. I pierced right through the the small creature, and pick it up with my sword. "W-Where's Chuckles?!" I shouted, as I flung it towards the ground. I fell to my knees, as I tried to catch my breath.

PARTY

Argumail [12/17 HP]

Echo [17/21 HP]

Mayonaka [10/17 HP]

ENEMY

Small Creature [7/10 HP]

When Echo landed a good strike I smiled just a little. The creature was thrown off Echo's sword, disgusted, but it had quick reflexes. The creature was headed for Echo when he was down. I ran from my current position and stood in front of Echo. I blocked all three daggers it threw this time, not letting it hit us. I ran forward a bit, away from Echo, towards the monster. I knew it was a gamble to leave him there but I felt like I could hit it this time. I flew forward with great speed and hit the creepy little thing. In the distance I could hear footsteps and laughs, it was him. Three people, each with a set of laughs, walked into the small cave like place. In an instant they killed the creature, quickly too, and gave creepy smiles our way.

Mayonaka 9/17

Argumail 12/17

Echo 17/21

Small dagger creature 8/10 DEAD from guild.

I stood up, and watch as Mayonaka attempted to attack the small creature. Suddenly, three mysterious figures killed the small creature. "W-What's going on?" I asked. I dusted myself off, and drew Koiken in front of me. I scanned the area, and Mayonaka was in front of me, but Argumail was behind me. The three figures slowly approached us, and I dashed towards Mayonaka. "C-Come on!" I said, as I grabbed her hand. We ran to Argumail, and I stood in front of the two. "What business do you have with us?" I asked the three mysterious figures.

I watched the suspicious characters' every move, not letting anything slip. If one attempted to reach for anything I would strike right away. I held on tighter to the leather handle on my sword. The three approached, the middle one being Chuckles. The other two had a potion with them, an eerie purple color. The two on the outside took a step towards Echo and I holding the purple vile out us, giving them to us. Drink it and we won't kill Argu over here. Chuckles said as he was now in front of Argumail. I pushed my sword in front of me, warning him to stay back.

"Tch. Leave Argumail alone!" I dashed towards Chuckles, and pointed my blade at his throat. The other mysterious figure grabbed me from behind, and forced the potion down my throat. I dropped my blade, and it de-materializes. Something was going on with my body, and I fell to the floor. I saw Mayonaka, and Argumail for a moment. My eye lids started to get heavy, and I shut my eyes. "M-My body.." I muttered as my words started to fade. The mysterious figure put my over his shoulder, and walked away. Leaving the Argumail, and Mayonaka with Chuckles, and one mysterious figure.

I gawked at how careless they could be with Echo, a human being. I stopped pointing my sword at the man and dropped it. Without thinking otherwise, as always, I ran for the man carrying Echo under his arm and grabbed Echo's leg from the man, pulling him out. When Echo landed on the floor I stood in front of him, panting from all the running I was doing. The man who wasp previously holding Echo was now standing over the top of my with a snarl on the tip of his lips. I reached for my sword but couldn't find it, it was over by Argumail. I quickly equipped my starter sword and held it on front of me in a defensive way.

[OOC- Echo, since your out cold, can you rp as the two men for the next turn?]

[As you wish.]

The mysterious figure grabbed onto Mayonaka's hand. The other mysterious figure walked over to Mayonaka. "Well well well. What do we have here? Another struggler?" The first mysterious figure said, as he grabbed Mayonaka's sword. "Now, why don't you drink this potion?" he said pointing his axe towards Echo. "I'll slowly end his life if you don't." the second figure said. The two started to laugh, and put the potion towards Mayonaka's mouth. The first held her up higher, so she wouldn't be able to grab her sword or swipe her menu. "What to do?" the first figure chuckled.

[Thanks!~]

When he grabbed my hand I held on tight to my sword but it was taken away in an instant before I could do any damage to the creeps. I-I..NO! I yelled and tried to attack the man with my hands. The other twisted my arm behind my back and raised me off the ground so I couldn't fight him. My eyes shifted down at Echo on the floor, would they really kill him? I swallowed hard and looked with wide eyes at the small vile that was coming towards me. I kicked my foot up but missed his hand, bad mistake for me.

[No problem!]

"What're you doing, little girl!" The first figure said, as he grabbed both of her hands. "I guess you don't mind this boy dying." He walked over to Echo, and placed the tip of the axe on Echo's hand. He smiled widely, and laughed like a maniac. "Wait, XaXa. I think Chuckles wouldn't allow you to kill him just yet." the first said, as he kicked Mayonaka's sword away. "Tch. This player is useless anyways. Even his party won't help him." Xaxa said, as he dropped the axe onto Echo. He missed on purpose, but to Mayonaka it seemed like he hurt Echo. Xaxa started to laugh again, to taunt Mayonaka and Argumail even more. "We'll probably just kill this one. You two can just leave." He said,as he continues to laugh.

I screamed loudly when he dropped the axe down on his hand without thinking twice. Don't touch him! I know him very well and I know he won't lose so easily to scum like you! I yelled at them, my voice echoed all through the cave. I kicked and struggled even more against the man's grasp. I was especially trying to stay away from the vile. If I drank that it would be over for me.

"Scum? We're scums? You think this player can take us on?" Xaxa said, as he laughed at Mayonaka. She struggled to get out of the other figures grasped. "Just kill him, Xaxa." the figure said, scaring Mayonaka to submission. Xaxa walked around Echo's body, and sat by his head. "How about we just smack him with the axe, Kai?" Xaxa said, as he lifted the axe above Echo's head. "Tch. Just end him already. He won't be waking anytime soon." Kai said, as he twisted Mayonaka's arm. Xaxa stood in front of Echo, and pretended to smack down on Echo. "Oops. My axe fell." He said, laughing like a maniac.

My scream pierced through the room as he got a better grip on my arms, it hurt my small body so much. I gritted my teeth down, to stop myself from showing more pain, it was what they wanted from me anyways. Yes! You are scums, both of you! Attacking an unconscious player when there's one right here? I said, turning their attention away from Echo. I continued more, egging them on the divert to me. You can't even keep me still! you think you can even kill him? I scoffed. On the inside I knew what was coming next. I was literally taking a risk by upsetting them, they could kill me any second now...and the worst part was I knew that.

'Why you!" Kai said, and threw her against the floor. My eyes started to open barely,I was able to see Mayonaka on the floor. "Well well well. Look at who's awake." Xaxa said, as Kai walked over to Mayonaka. "Keep your mouth shut now." He said, as he picked up Mayonaka. "D-Drop her.." I said in a weak state, as I stood up. "Down you go." Xaxa said, as he kicked me back down. He walked over with the axe over my head, "So, your party members over there want you dead." Xaxa said, with a evil chuckle. I layed on the floor, as I try to regain my strength.