[PP-F2] «Field of Troubles» [Mayonaka, Argumail]

I heard a thud, but ignored it. I tried to call out to Argumail, and Mayonaka. There was something keeping me from speaking. Argumail, Mayonaka.. Where are you two? I thought as move around the fields. I hear some growling from a distance, and I moved towards the growling. Suddenly, I feel something scratch my face. I fall to my knees, and cover my face. I pulled Eterna, and pointed towards the darkness. There was something still keeping me from expressing with my voice, so I start to slash recklessly.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While Echo had no ability to speak I didn't have any control in my movement. My body was just a lump of mass or in Chuckles case, a toy. I did have control over speaking though. A..Argumail, what's going on and where's Echo?! I screamed loudly. This sudden burst was caused by the overdose of paralysis fluid.

I was able to hear Mayonaka, but I wasn't able to see her. I felt something slimy past by me, and I was paralyzed as soon as I felt it. I knew there were two monsters around me, but without moving I might die here. My body faced the ground, and unable to speak or move. I tried my hardest to scream, but I was unable to. I heard laughter from a distance, but it sounded like something was going to happen. Please be safe you two. I thought to myself.

PARTY

Echo - 18/19 [PARALYZED] 2 TURN(s)

ENEMY

UNKNOWN - 10/10

UNKNOWN - 10/10

" Calm down he is..." Argumail looked and saw two creatures and the paralyzed Echo. He looked at Mayonaka and smiled, this time it wasn't crazed it was more gentle. "I'll retrieve him" He ran and attacked the creature. He stabbed one on what looked like arm. He turn and hit the other across the chest. " Echo are you alright."

PARTY

Echo - 18/19 [PARALYZED] 2 TURN(s)

Argumail 17/17(Cedar 12/12 not active yet)

ENEMY

UNKNOWN - 8/10

UNKNOWN - 7/10

OOC-Hey guys I won't be active until later tomorrow so Echo can you move and talk for my character.

[Actually, that would be impossible. I don't know how your character is. My character is based off me. So yeah..]

I was able to hear Argumail's voice, but I couldn't do anything. Still unable to move. I sensed one of the monsters being stabbed, but I couldn't tell what it was. Argumail.. You should've stayed with Mayonaka. I thought to myself. One of the mysterious unknown monsters slashed my back, and I couldn't scream. All the pain rushed to me. I couldn't do anything. Useless.. I thought to myself.

PARTY

Echo - 17/19 [PARALYZED] 1 TURN(s)

Argumail 17/17(Cedar 12/12 not active yet)

ENEMY

UNKNOWN - 8/10

UNKNOWN - 7/10

Argumail turned to see Echo slashed across the back. He ran shouting at the monster and scaring it. Argumail drag Echo next Mayonaka. While doing this he was slash across his back. He made no indication of pain. After depositing his body, he turned and performed truly crude.

PARTY

Argumail 15/17(Cedar 12/12 not active yet)

ENEMY

UNKNOWN - 8/10

UNKNOWN - 7/10

I felt my body come back to me, and I stood up almost falling back down. The paralysis must have made me a bit weak. I thought to myself, as I pulled out Eterna. I rushed the unknown monsters, but missed. I was unable to see where I was going, so I leaped back to a safe distance. I raised Eterna towards me, and tried to find where the monsters were, but I couldn't find them. My sense of direction seems to be destroyed.

PARTY

Echo - 17/19

ENEMY

UNKNOWN - 8/10

UNKNOWN - 7/10

EQUIPMENT

Eterna - +1 DMG

Wintercloak - +1 BD

When Argumail put me on the field he also returned with Echo. Moments later Echo's body had regained it's motion but mine was still unable to move. Most likely the reason was I was given an overdose rather than a proper amount, which was dangerous because it would do damage to me when I got up. For now I just laid there, monitoring the fight Echo and Argumail were fighting. Echo, to the left! Argumail roll under ans spring up for air! I yelled, giving commands, and tried to be helpful. The turn of these events were rather unlucky but I would ask them about it later. It seemed that the "pain" was more directed towards Echo and I though, which was strange. I kept my eyes on the two, even if I couldn't do anything.

Argumail noticed a strange behavior in the creatures, they were only attacking him in self defense. " Echo give me a hug." Argumail jumped in the way of a claw coming down on Echo. It missed but, then it head-butted him out of the way. " How rude!" Argumail shouted as he flew into the neighboring creature.

PARTY

ENEMY

UNKNOWN - 8/10

UNKNOWN - 6/10

"A hug?" I said with a confused tone. I see the unknown monster attempting to claw Argumail, but head butt him out of the way. He flew towards the other unknown monster. I stood up, and dashed after the unknown monster, but still have no sight to find them. I ran towards the growling and slashed at it, causing a critical damage towards it. I heard the unknown creature screeched and ran off to a safe distance.

PARTY

Echo - 17/19

ENEMY

UNKNOWN - 5/10

UNKNOWN - 6/10

After watching this I had enough! I started to get up, surprisingly with no resistance. I touched my hands to my legs, to makes sure I wasn't hallucinating. I stood my ground and narrowed my eyes at the battle in front of me. The enemies weren't any I had seen so far, they looked distorted. I yelled for Echo to cover my right side when I attack. I pulled out my sword but missed the attack, the side effects now were kicking in.

PARTY

Mayonaka 16/17

Echo - 17/19

ENEMY

UNKNOWN - 5/10

UNKNOWN - 6/10

" Why is it that we always get trouble while everyone gets to walk all herp-a-derp." Argumail complained," S.S.D.D. I guess." He ran back into the fray." Let's clear this wave and get out of this cave... it reminds me of a mine." He slashed the two creature across the back and then jumped to the top of the cave and bounce coming down with a knife.

PARTY

Mayonaka 16/17

Echo - 17/19

ENEMY

UNKNOWN - 2/10

UNKNOWN - 4/10

Argumail, and Mayonaka were able to do damage against the unknown creatures. These unknown creatures has to be a monster recognized by the system. There should be no such monsters that could be spawned by players. I put Eterna on my waist and lunged towards the unknown creature. I missed, and the monster slashed my stomach, causing me to roll over on my stomach once more. I tried to stand up, but the damage from the monster felt like it was fatal.

PARTY

Mayonaka 16/17

Echo - 16/19

ENEMY

UNKNOWN - 2/10

UNKNOWN - 4/10

Argumail ran to meet the enemy and he got it hit squarely in the chest. He looked up at the ceiling and laughed. He looked at the Echo and said," I'm going to stay down here for a moment."

PARTY

Mayonaka 16/17

Echo - 16/19

ENEMY

UNKNOWN - 2/10

UNKNOWN - 4/10

The unknown monster hit Argumail directly in the chest, but I was to slow to block its attack. If I can't protect the people around me. How? How will I protect the people close to me? I said, as I try to find the unknown monsters. I started to swing my sword around until I felt something hit. I felt something, but I was not quick enough to hit the enemy. I leaped towards Argumail. Hoping to tank all the attacks that might come his way.

PARTY

Mayonaka 16/17

Echo - 16/19

ENEMY

UNKNOWN - 2/10

UNKNOWN - 4/10

Argumail pushed Echo out of the way. He smiled at him while doing so. He took the hit and he laughed but, it hurt him really bad.Tears welled up he could smell the blood dripping from his chest. Drip drip what a perfect symphony. He safed Echo but he could hard smile it off. This is was being a leader and a man is all about, taking the hit and not showing anyone you are in pain. That why the Chinese general Zhou Long at the time of his death didn't remove his armor. Because if he had his troops would have lost morale. That some he couldn't lose as a strategist.

PARTY

Argumail 12/17

Mayonaka 17/17

Echo 15/17

ENEMY

UNKNOWN. ENEMY 2/10

UNKNOWN. ENEMY 4/10

OOC- sorry guy did this from my phone

"Argumail!" I shouted, as I ran towards the sounds of the unknown monsters. I slashed the unknown creature, destroying it completely. The million of polygons shower me, and I fell to my knees. "I failed to defend you. DAMN YOU KAYABA!" I stood up, with anger rushing through my mind. I clenched my fist, and prepared for the last unknown monster to attack us.

PARTY

Argumail 12/17

Mayonaka 17/17

Echo 17/21

ENEMY

UNKNOWN - DEAD

UNKNOWN - 4/10

Agrumail could taste the blood in his mouth. He looked at Echo as he turned him stomach to feel the for blood. He looked at the cavern's roof. He couldn't move but, he couldn't bleed ever he was afraid that if did Echo would have lose it. He smiled and he used all of his strength and stood up. He could see his crimson blood rolling down the side of the wall. He stood in front of it, he smiled revealing his teeth with time bloody with his own blood. He equipped his weapon and shouted," I'm standing right here....Come on then!"

The beast rushed him and slabbed the monster. He twisted his weapon into the creature. He heard it scream... it was invigorating. He watched as the creature died, then the paralysis kicked in, and Argumail past out.

PARTY

Argumail 12/17

Mayonaka 17/17

Echo 17/21

ENEMY

UNKNOWN - DEAD

UNKNOWN - DEAD

When the last monster broke into millions of triangles, almost looking beautiful, I noticed Argumail and Echo weren't in a good shape. This is my fault. I thought when letting my sword clang down to the ground. The clang of the metal echoed through out the cave like structure. Argumail's body made a smacking sound, which should of hurt it it wasn't a game, when it hit the ground. I opened my mouth, speechless, and looked at Echo. I fell to my knees next to Argumail and felt for a pulse, he still had one. I let out a sigh of relief and got back up. Okay Echo, how do we- I was cut off by a dagger clinging into my back. I pried it out and turned around, a small creature holding daggers loomed in the shadows. My lips curled into a small smile and I picked my sword from the ground. DIE! I yelled at it when I ran at it. I missed because about halfway there my body held four daggers in my stomach. I looked at Echo with a horrified look and pulled them out slowly.

Mayonaka 12/17

Small dagger creature 10/10

[1 damage for each dagger he throws]

"M-Mayonaka!" I said, as I ran in front of her. I equipped a heavier sword I had before, and I placed it on my shoulder. "We're almost done here, guys. I'll make sure you two make it out." I said, knowing that if I died those two would be able to make it out. I clenched onto Koiken, and leaped into the air. I struck the small creature with all my force. I kicked it further from us, and fell to my knees. "Heh.. I think that was okay." I said, as I fall to the ground.

PARTY

Argumail [12/17 HP]

Echo [17/21 HP]

Mayonaka [12/17 HP]

ENEMY

Small Creature [4/10 HP]