[PP-F2] «Field of Troubles» [Mayonaka, Argumail]

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a feeling that this had happened before. In the mines Argumail had mistaken me for someone else, and now he did it again. I exhaled and walked into the small shop. I sat down and ordered a sandwich with a glass of water. So, whats going on? I say, referring to the incidents.

Argumail was about to chomped on his goat and then hesitated and sighed," Her name was Louise Dren, She was about your height and was almost as funny as I was. She was super cute and she never stopped smile... even at the time of her death." He said as tear whelmed up but, he laughed them off he need to do this or he would never fully gain her trust. " You know I was a nerd and everyone made funny of me for being obsessed with Star Wars but, she came up and talked to me. So one day I asked her out... and she said 'yes'." hot tears rolled down Argumail face. " So, I dated her all the way up the middle school, and high school, we even talked about getting married. We where always happy together and then, My best friend, Terrence, turned on us. He killed so many of us. And then, Louise died leaving me alone in this cold world. I went berserk and killed everyone in a two mile radius. Terrence tried to commit suicide but, I beheaded him for his insolence. But it wasn't enough... Echo calls it 'blood-lust'... I call it 'penances'. After I killed Terrence I cut these lines on my eye as memorial... because I can't even give her a proper burial." He choked up but he continued," It just that you are so alike that I lose myself for second, like there something to turn to after this... but no there isn't no for me... I deliver everything I get... I have nothing but, ash and rumble now... No sanctum." He said and then continued to eat his goat.

I laid my head on my hands as my heart shriveled in pain for him. It was one thing to lose someone but your friend turn on you? That's rough. I swallowed my tears from his story and tried to make a normal face. The things people have gone through in this game is just spine chilling. I finally managed to look at him. Echo and I are here for you. And also you and Primrose are more alike than you think. I say, but then it changes. Where is Echo, it's been awhile? I stated, looking around.

I nodded ever so slightly and got up quickly. I practically pushed every NPC over on my way to the tree. I ran so fast that I didn't even know if Argumail was still keeping up. When I reached the tree I noticed an odd looking object on the ground, it seemed to contain a liquid. I looked for any trace of Echo but found none at all. Things were getting awfully strange here.

" This liquid I see this before that use this on me a the Noctornon. Oh no where's Ech--" Argumail said he was abducted in board daylight. they covered his head with a bag and then they looked at there next target, Mayonaka. They looked at her and ran at her known that she couldn't kill them in a city.

I looked wide-eyed at the scene unfolding in front of me. It was most likely PKs but they were moving too fast for me to tell. I had to move quick, and I did. Since this was a city I would attack them with my sword but I could do something else. I quickly dove under the man's legs and jumped on the one holding Argumail. I gripped hands onto his neck and squeezed hard. Let him go! I screeched like a madwoman. No one was around to witness this, which made it worse. The guy, still holding Argumail, hollered for the other man while I held on tight. All of the sudden my vision went black and I fell off the man. I hit the ground hard and the second man picked me up like I was weightless.

Argumail awoken in a pitch black in the middle of nowhere. He looked around and patted his hand around," Mayonaka and/or Echo where are we?" He got up and walked to the entrance and there was enough light to read a sign. it read:

[color=#FFFF00]Welcome to Bloodfields.

We hope that are trip wasn't to inconvenient. If you're worrying about you life then, don't we won't kill you just the waves of monster will haha. If you survive 3 rounds then you can fight the boss and then you can go free.

- Your friend, Chuckles [/color] 

Argumail punched the sign as hard as he could snapping the sign in two.

Moments after being knocked out, I woke up in the middle of a field. I quickly stood up on my feet and looked around the area. I scrolled down my menu to check if I was missing anything. "W-What happened?" I said, as I equip Eterna, and my Wintercloak. I then remember being struck by a Paralysis Dart. I stood guard, and slowly walked around the field. "What's going on, Argumail?" I asked, as he struck the sign.

EQUIPMENT

Eterna - +1 DAMAGE

Wintercloak - +1 BD

" Echo , I'm so sorry, I got in some trouble with a guild called the Aincrad Mafia." Argumail said regretfully," I avenged this lady and killed a head and know they are trying to kill me... even before I killed that head."

Argumail looked at the left hand, This is what happens when you try to make friends he thought

I placed my hand on my head, and smiled. "You've got to stop getting into trouble." I said laughing, trying to make the situation better than it is. I looked around, but couldn't see a thing. Considering that it was pitch black. I placed Eterna on the sign, and slashed at it. The sign shattered into a million of polygons, which lit the area for a brief moment, before it turned dark again. "I suggest we find a way out before things get dangerous." I said placing my sword on my shoulder, searching for an exit.

I blink several times wearily before fully waking up. I could see I was in a field but there were no tree, I was in the complete middle of nowhere. I hurried to get to my feet and looked around, I couldn't find the other two. This isn't good. I said out loud. I didn't see anything but grass...everywhere. It was going to be difficult to pick a direction. Where are you guys?! I sent Argumail and Echo a message quickly. After I look up, ahead I see something, a figure. I squint at it and realize that's an actual person so I walk towards it.

[OOC- Argumail can you be the mysterious man, I think you could make him the PK leader also]

I walked aimlessly at the strange figure in the dark cloak. It was risky thing to do right now, considering I could hide anywhere, but I felt it was right. The field felt like it was only getting longer and longer by the time I reached him. I tapped him harshly on the shoulder. Excuse me..do you know the direction town is? I ask carefully.

A chubby little man in a dark cloak turned around and chuckled and he smiled at her,"Oh you're up and well soon you are going to be down" he snickered and did a little jig," As for town, well I'm afraid that we all are a little lost down here. Could it be this way or that way no can I real tell unless you have the bell." He walked around her and examined her and sighed," It would be a ashamed to let such a fine creature go. but alas no one care because he are low." He got really close to her and smiled," Well I thought I have a little fun but, It seems like it is time to fire the gun."

He injected with the a bottle that said," Knock Out Juice" and smiled with the same crazed look as Argumail," The name is Chuckles.Please don't forget it!"

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Argumail was worried that some frightful had happen. He could find her and it felt like he was losing her and Louise at the same time.

I was seriously curious about this shady character the minute he looked around. He said some pretty creepy stuff, which annoyed me. He seemed to be messing around and playing tricks with me. When he pulled out a familiar item I drew my sword slowly, ready to kill. I looked around, up, and sideways, the scenery was all the same to me. We must be far away from town. The needle was stuck into me before I could to fight him. The motion in my body ceased and I fell forwrads, grabbing the man's cloak as I went down. Before I totally blacked out he mentioned his name....Chuckles?

Where is Mayonaka? he thought. While sliding he found her on the ground out cold. He cradled her head and sniffed the air, Paralysis and anesthetic liquid fumes filled it. He picked her up like a baby and walked her back. When he looked at her all he could see was Louise. He shook his head a couple of times but couldn't shake it.