[OP-F1] Mass Training Event

(Ooc-can I join?????)

Lannister was roaming the fields when he saw a group of people. He snuck over there quietly and realized they were fighting some meta-boat(what is that)??

But when he was over there he saw Rebekah in the fight."Hey, Rebekah! Didn't expect to see you! Can I join?" the question was meant for all the people.

(Ooc-what the hec is a meta-boat?)

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As Yami hears Dylan shouts to Switch, he runs over the mini-boss.

When he reaches it, he tries a horizontal slash but it dodges him.

"Again? Damned thing, switch!" he shouts.

Yami didn't like missing monsters in a row, it gets annoying after a bit, so he could just wait for the others to attack.

He heard someone else but didn't care about it, he kept his gaze at the meta-boar.

Meta-boat: 68/80

Soul: 6/11

Rebekah: 15/15

Or'ell

Jester: 5/7

Hikari: 9/9

Yami: 15/15

Gestein: 5/5

"Just shut up Jester, you don't know what you're talking about." Dylan stood there quietly, and then walked far from the Meta-Boar. "You're just a big lier Jester, you play with people's emotions. Hmph. I'll show you one day." His HP goes 2 up from the HP potion. "Now, I honestly do hate you."

The battle did not seem to be going all that well in Gestein's eyes. For as many people as they had brought into the fight, their combined attacks seemed to only barely inconvenience the meta-boar. As the switch was called by Yami, the big man gripped the hammer in his hand so tightly that his knuckles turned white. If the beast turned its attention to him... One hit could be game over if it did critical damage.

With the beast's attention elsewhere in the battle, Gestein attempted to flank it from the side. He rushed in and swung his weapon, but the boar's thick hide absorbed the blow as though the man was an insignificant gnat.

Frustrated, Gestein backed away from the beast as quickly as he could. "I think I might be in over my head here." He grumbled to whoever was in earshot, before yelling out "Switch!" to the next person to attack.

Meta-boar: 68/80

Or'ell

(( if its ok I join in))

He would walk through the forest and see the people that he meet in the inn all attacking what looked like to be a field boss he out his hand behind his head as the thought of joining them crossed his mind and after a few seconds. a light sigh and a shrug " Why not seem better that not doing anything" he grabbed his straight sword and make his way to the group.

Or'ell

Claim: 15/15

Daeron commanded his pet Phoenix to fly over the scenery. He watched as player with the least HP required a skip. Before he used a potion he would have his pet come in to aid the player. Then as the commanding finished, the phoenix named Scorch flew on "Soul"s shoulder and began to shed a <>. The problem with his familiar was that it didn't always do a successful heal.

Battle Dice: 9 (2 Healed) [6-8 Heal 1 HP; 9 Heal 2 HP; 10 Heal 3 HP

The tear dropped right into the player's red open wound, now closing up the wound, the player had regained partial amounts of HP. The phoenix then took off into the air again, awaiting Daeron's next order.

Soul: 8/15

Or'ell Jester: 5/7

She looks up at the commotion above. Guys... why do they have to be that annoying, she shakes her head watching the whole thing play out. With that, she takes out her sword once again, and goes straight in for the meta-boar, taking out her frustration with how everything has been unfolding in front of her. The three of them who created this entire drama need to smarten up first.

Meta-boar: 66/80

Or'ell: ??/??

[OOC]

It was finally his turn. He charged at the boar , spun around it, and leaped onto a rock....if only I had used my points on Spiritual Light skill, I could make the boar hit me and no one else. "Watch this guys!" Lannister charged off the rock and made a clean stroke on the boar.left, right, upward , downward, he did not stop attacking. Then he lanced his dagger at the boar.

Result-

The attack dealt 2 HP

Meta-boar: 64/80

Or'ell: 11/11

"Yes, yes, yes! Time to kill! Time to maim! Hahaha!" Wasting no time, Jester dashed up to the Boar, using his <> skill to maneuver around it. After circling around to his side quickly, Jester goes in for a quick slash. The Boar was in no way ready for Jester's attack, and it dealt a bit of extra damage to the Boar. Once again, using his <> skill, Jester jumps away from the Boar, back to the party while yelling out to them. "Switch, switch, switch! Kill, kill, kill! Hahaha!"

Meta-boar: 61/80

And once more it was Hikaru's turn.

With Jester bouncing right back into the line-up it gave the boar a chance to view who was next, which happened to be here. Locking a determined emerald orbs with fiery red ones, Hikaru pulled her sword back and started straight at the meta-boar. It kicked it rear feet, and then charged at her.

Hikaru had tried to swing the blade more towards the boar's feet, but something different happened. It seemed like the boar was predicting her move because at the spot where they should have collided only Hikaru was there. More than a couple feet away the boar had stopped.

Pursing her lips, the young warrior put her sward up, prepared to hold position until someone came to relieve her.

"Switch!"

As always, Yami didn't like Jester's attitude but he just kept his focus on the monster.

Then, he charged against the monster, ready to swing his sword.

When he reached it, he did a horizontal slash, hitting the monster. It was the first damage he did to the monster after a few missed.

"Switch!" he said as he moves away in order to let the others attack.

He was studying the others, seemed all good people even if he had a doubt about Jester.

Meta-Boar: 60/80

DMG - BD: 8 = 1DMG

Dylan: 5/15

[OOC]

There was not much more to be done on Gestein's end of things than keep plugging away despite his pitiful attack strength. When his turn came once again, he decided to activate a sword art. As he focused and waited for his moment to strike, he found an opening and launched himself forward on the wave of the sword art, and his attack connected.

"Switch!"

Meta-Boar: 60/80

DMG - BD: 8 = 1DMG

(( sorry it took so long had to help my dad unload some plastic))

He would hear the word switch and grind as it was his turn to try and hit the boar. He gripped the hilt of his sword tightly and rushed it. Not look at his hit gage, He swings a little early only putting a minor scratch on it leg he jumped back and looked at the others "switch!" He looked back at the beast and thought to him self i land a better hit next time

Meta-Boar: 59/80

DMG - BD: 6 = 1DMG

Enraged, the boar turns to Hikari, charging forwards and barrelling into his opponent. Missing, his head contacted a nearby tree. With a giant *CRACK* the huge oak cascaded into the ground near Rebekah.

Meta-Boar: 59/80

Soul rasiesd his sword as sweat dropped from his forehead and focused his energy on Rebekah.''Go..ill use protect on you so ill take the hit if it counters..."Soul was not going to be persuaded to be stopped and readied his stance for the incoming turn.

As she was attempting to help some players out as she walked by the floor 1 field, in the distance. Seeing the players attacking the boar she sat there, observing until she saw someone who she's hated-- for a while. Sitting there for a few minutes watching the several players attack, she decided to walk over to Daeron. "Hello Daeron..." She spoke, looking towards him and making sure that she was able to get to her katana easily if she were to be attacked. Getting the first chance she got, she stared at him a second, then sprinting ahead and attempting to slash at Daeron. Not wanting for him to be alive any longer. The first hit she got had been quite lucky, though she was quite happy about it. The blade stabbing into the orange player. "You've had enough time to live." She spoke her eyes narrowing on her foe as she returned to a stance and her katana's blade next to her.

Ruri - 75/75

Daeron - 37/43

[Note- SKILLS DON'T COUNT IN PVP YET!]

Items

ã€+3 DMG】

«Galaxy Blade»

ã€+2 ACC】

«Bracers of Swiftness»