(PP-F8) Overcoming as a Whole (PP) (Complete)

Sol readies his spear to charge in once Arekkusu gave the order. Sol wanted to end this monster's life before anyone got hurt or it transformed into someone he knew. "I call first strike! This bastard will not have the satisfaction of claiming any of our lives." ((Seriously calling first attack or at least in the first blitz.))

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crozeph gripped the hilt of his sword, the battle is about to begin. Crozeph tried to keep his cool and think of only positive thoughts as if he's trying to avoid another resurface of his other self...the blood thirsty part of him. "We need to have a plan here now Arekkusu" he said. Crozeph never heard of any plan or he wasn't listening, he kept blaming himself for not listening then turned his focus on locating where the enemy will appear or worse, enemies "I can't afford to die here or let others die" he said to himself. A few moments ago he was filling the group with positive thought but now, fear has crept in and Crozeph knew that this danger that they will soon face is nothing like the mobs he faced on the lower floors. 

(ooc: time to make the posting order I guess)

Destiny was barely holding her sword.  Destiny was not only blank faced but didn’t know what to think.  She looked over at Christoff.  He looked like he was struggling, holding something back.  She turned her gaze back to the enemy.  â€œI just….†  She thought.  “I hope we can do this…Without anyone dying or getting significantly hurt…..†Destiny looked around at all the others.  “They’re all so determined…† she thought to herself.  “And what am I?....†Destiny questioned her abilities and if she would even be able to hold her own. "I guess I can only hope..." she thought 

(OCC: Calling after Crozeph:D)

Arekkusu then locked its location. Arekkusus screen was turning from green to red slowly, he had to attack, despite his doubts on whether or not it were there. He raised his blade and yelled as he ran towards it, it was hiding in the bushes. He then swung his blade through it's armor, there was no chance at knocking it back, but it certainly had taken damage. The enemy was certainly the dark one... the question was, what level was it?

"This is it!" Arekkusu called to the group as he blocked the eliminators blade. Arekkusus screen was slowly turning back to normal, but that could mean that another target had been chosen for scanning. Arekkusu was struggling with the counter attack, but he didn't take any damage. Their strengths were fighting, but Arekkusu was losing the tug of war. "Help!!!"

ID:4732  Bd: 6 (1+1+1+3=6 Dmg)  Mb: 1

Arekkusu: 44/44

Dark Metal Player Eliminator Level 3: 74/80  (10 per player in combat)

(OOC: Order: Pyro, Sousuke, Manta, Sol, Destiny, Crozeph, Claim, Arekkusu)

Pyro noticed her partner getting attacked, so of course she wanted to help as soon as possible. She quickly unsheathes her sword with one hand, and with no doubts, rushes in.

ID: 4736

BD: 1 (Critical Failure)

MD: 5 (Failure)

'Should've thought this one out, eh?' Pyro asks herself. She leaps into the air and swings, but the Player Eliminator dodges out of the way as if it is nothing. Pyro finds herself trapped, the Player Eliminator in between her and the rest of the group. The monster attempts to scan her and Pyro runs around, now on his side. It takes this chance to attack her but luckily she rolls out the way. Pyro is exhausted by now and still separated from the group. Her crimson eyes are filled with anger and fear as she waits for someone else to make a move.

Pyro HP: 15/15

Dark Metal Player Eliminator Level 3 HP: 74/80

Scan: 1/3

''Guys we are going to be doing this as a switch group got it?'' Sousuke shouted as he stepped forward releasing Manta's hand. He approached the enemy his vision flashing green to indicate he was being scanned.

4737 BD 1 MD 1

Sousuke pushed Arekkusu out of the way and took his place holding the enemy back. ''Dammit guys this thing is strong you need to do something!''

Sousuke 27/27 Scanning point 2/3

About the Enemy

• It inflicts 5 Base Damage
  • It can attack everyone all at once, but if it works, everyone takes 1 damage.
  • If it attacks you (Not counter), it loses 2 on its die
  • It scans the players, the player who gets 3/3 will have the enemy turn into someone they love, wrecking them emotionally.
  • For every miss, then scan points go up by 1
  • IF a player lands a hit, the scan resets to 0

[4749] [sol 2+2 = 4] [MOB = 1]

Sol begins his dash toward the enemy and draws his spear, eager to end this monster's killing spree. Sol charges forward to strike the Metal Player Eliminator. Upon Sol getting with in strike range, a green flash came across his vision. The Scan!? He thought as he attempts to go through with his attack, barely missing the Metal Player Eliminator. Once his attack missed, Sol locked eyes with the monster. "Red.... Eyes....?" His heart began to race as he leapt back with a slight tinge of fear. "Sol... Free me..." Sol dropped his weapon, in shock of what he saw. "N-No... S-Shut up..." He collapses onto his knees seeing the one person he prayed to not see turn into, Destiny.

Voices echoed in Sol's head.

"Every time you see me, I get a little closer."

"Free us Sol."

"Be the hero you need to be."

"Do it."

Sol covered his ears and his eyes, screaming in a panic. "STOP!" He started to become traumatized through his own vision. "Why!?  Why you!?" Sol stared at the Destiny doppelganger. "Why..." He began to cry, after his solo quest, this just put him into a crazed mental state. 

[sol Misses and Collapses, losing the will to fight for the moment.]

Sol  15/15

Scanning Point 3/3 (Scanning Completed)

“…†Destiny had seen what happened to Sol.  She couldn’t decide which emotion to land on.  She was more than pissed off at him; but at the same time she felt bad for the poor fellow.  Destiny let out a sigh and focused on herself.  Or at least the thing that looked like her.

[4757 BD = 4 MD = 8; 9-1 =8]

Destiny took a swing at herself, but nega Destiny easily moved aside.  “**** that’s right, it is me after all.†She thought to herself.  During Destiny’s swing she glimpsed down at Sol, or at least what seemed to be what was left of him, it seemed like he was breaking.

[Destiny misses]

Nega Destiny jolted at Destiny.  â€œHello Diana.† Nega Destiny whispered into Destiny’s ear.  Nega Destiny grabbed Destiny’s shoulder as Nega Destiny drove her violet sword through her abdomen; they both moved backwards until Nega Destiny pulled out the sword, causing Destiny to hit the ground, some pixilated blood coming out.

[Nega Destiny deals 5 HP]

[Destiny  10/15 HP]

[Nega Destiny 74/80 HP]

Scan: 0/3 

Crozeph quickly moved in to Nega Destiny's side leaving no room for her to react on Crozeph's attack "I won't let that slip" he said in a cold manner. Crozeph didn't like what he saw and it made him feel rage overpower yet it felt so good. Crozeph pointed his sword downward then quickly twisted the sword with its blade facing upward now "BACK OFF!" Crozeph slashed upward cutting Nega Destiny from her right side to her left shoulder then he changed motion and slashed horizontally cutting off a few fingers from her. Nega Destiny moved back for a moment then quickly swung down her sword trying to hit Crozeph "too slow.." Crozeph moved back dodging the sword by an inch. Crozeph then moved to Destiny's side and helped her sit. Suddenly he heard Nega Destiny scream in anger "I'm your cousin! how dare you attack me, you really are a psychopath!" she said looking at him "too bad the real Destiny is here beside me" he said. Nega Destiny let out a scream again frustrated that she can't break him emotionally. "attack her while I still have her attention" he told the next player who'll switch with him "switch!"

[iD: 4777]

Battle Dice: [9] critical

2 base dmg +2 weapon dmg +1 critical

Mob Dice: [7] - [2] = [5] fail

Crozeph 19/19

Metal Player Eliminator 69/80

scan 0/3 (reset)

Claim looked at the rotation as he was next in line he had see this thing turn in to a few players all ready. The grip on his long sword tightened in his left hand as he had on a sadistic smile on his pale face. he rushed up to Nega Destiny. As his cold white eyes lock on to its the Nega Destiny look in to Claims eye as it tried to get in to his head would he really attack the monster if it looked like Destiny, a player. Could he live with his self Claim white soulless eye showed fear as he jump toward her. He pulled his blade back as he thought that it was the player that he had help in a quest. Claim blinked a few time as he got closer to her, His eyes quickly filled with hate as he let his animal side take control of his body. He stabbed Nega Destiny in the face the blade cut right through the skin and pop out the back side. as he yelled out " How dare you take her form you have no right to do so!"  With his right  hand pushed on her shoulder as to get his blade free. Claim look as if he had mentally broken down as he got his footing and looked back at the monster as he said " switch " He had know idea how he was going to get throw this fight.

[iD 4794 Bd 4+2=6 Damage 1+4=5 Cd12 +2hp Battle Heal Md 1'Miss]

Claim 24/24

Metal Player Eliminator 64 /80

scan 0/3 (reset)

Arekkusu was next up, he made sure he could aim for a clean blow to its stomach. Arekkusu then saw that no one was attacking it, which means that it was his turn. He ran at the enemy and had his sword extended all the way to his right side. He then got in range with it, who seemed to be in the form of a person who couldn't recall. She seemed innocent, but that was just an illusion. Arekkusu then sliced at it, but it stabbed him right back, causing both of then to lose some blood. Their attacks were devastating to each other. "All right!" Arekkusu called out as he jumped back. "Switch!"

ID: 4822  Bd: 7  Bd: 8

Arekkusu: 37/42

Metal Player Eliminator 58 /80

(Scan: 0/3)

ID: 4834

BD: 10 (Critical Success +2 damage)

MD: 3 (Failure)

Pyro heard her combat partner say that one word, 'Switch.' She told herself. The enemy was now a girl not that Pyro cared. She could kill anyone if she was determined or angry enough and this situation proved effective enough. Pyro cared that Sol had gotten hurt already, and now Claim! Claim and Pyro didn't know each other very well but she still cared about her teammates.

She lifted her sword about her head and closed her eyes, taking a deep breath before rushing to the Player Eliminator. It turned and the eyes of a innocent child shone but Pyro could easily see the killer behind them. She ran towards it with an evil glare and large smirk on her face. "You think because you look like that, that it will effect me," Pyro leapt up into the air, turning in a circle, before swinging. The enemy had no chance to block the attack fortunately. Pyro lands behind the enemy on her feet and quickly turns around her sword clutched tightly. "well you're wrong!" She finishes her sentence knowing Sousuke was next.

Pyro HP: 14/15

Dark Metal Player Eliminator HP: 58/80

Scan: 1/3

Sousuke looked at his cousin who was bleeding on the ground and the new version of his cousin who was attacking the others he shook his head. It was only a monster it wasn't his cousin he was fine. He rushed rushed forward swinging his sword in a wide arc in front of him but nega destiny dodged and launched an attack of her own. He was lucky to be able to raise his sword and ended up in a sword lock with nega destiny.

ID 4847

BD 1

MD 6 - 2 = 4

Sousuke 27/27

Nega destiny 58/80

Scan 2/3

• Rolled a 8 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 5 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 6 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 16 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Manta noticed that Sousuke was in a sword lock with the creature. It looked like, despite his amazing strength, the creature was going to win. Manta ran forwards with her sword, The Star Blade raised above her. She brought it down on it's head with devastating force. The creature turned around to strike at her, but she ducked under its swipe. Sousuke was now free from his blade lock. She retreated. "Switch!"

Manta: 17/17

Nega destiny 53/80 (-5)

[4844] [bD 7+2 = 9] [MD = 6]

Since Sol was unable to fight for the time being, voices roamed his head continuously. Still on his knees and not moving. "I Can't..." He muttered as the metal player eliminator now targeted Sol, who still layed there If he didn't move, he would definitely get hit regardless. Sol continued to stare at the ground before him, seeing feet walk up to him and a shine of a blade being risen to strike Sol. Sol's eyes glanced to his weapon on the ground. "..." He thought to himself, a voice standing out from the others. 'Get up! Defend yourself!' Sol grabbed the Spear and pushed the tip into the player eliminator. Keeping his eyes closed fearful of what he may have stabbed, he knew he hit something but did not open his eyes. Once his spear stabbed into his target, a shlick sound emanated from Sol's body, being stabbed as well. Sol winced in pain but still didn't open his eyes until he figured out that it changed into someone else. Being kicked back onto the ground, Sol laid there, not wanting to see what he did. "...Damn it."

[sol Deals 4 Damage to MPE]

[MPE deals 5 Damage back to Sol]

[sol 10/15 Hp]

[MPE 49/80 Hp]

(Scan 0/3) (Reset)

Crozeph saw that Diana was in no state to attack "I guess I have to take it from here" he said as he watched Sol lie on the ground "I got you!" he yelled. Nega Destiny moved forward ready to attack them both but Crozeph saw the attack, too direct and too predictable. Crozeph raised his sword just above his left shoulder waiting for Nega Destiny to get close enough. Nega Destiny grinned at him "planning on hurting me again my dear cousin?" she said looking at him with lonely eyes. Crozeph grinned "tricks don't work the second time around" Crozeph spun to her side and slashed at her sendin her backwards as the blade cuts through her shoulder. Nega Destiny glared at him "you heartless scum I'll get back to you!" she said scowling. Nega Destiny placed her hand on her shoulder trying to ease the pain and losing the chance to attack him. Crozeph looked at her with an eerie smile on his face "you're not the real Destiny" he said "I don't need to hold back on a fake one" he added.

[iD: 4883]

Battle Dice: [8] success

2 base dmg +2 weapon dmg

Mob Dice: [1] fail

Crozeph 19/19

Nega Destiny 45/80

Update on the Enemy

If it attacks you without you attacking it, remember, you aren't attacking. So no "Counters" will be made with your character swinging back. It's either you attack it, or you leave it alone.

Also, if you choose to leave it alone, its scan is increased by one, regardless on how anything else is played, because there is no way for it to be hit.

The enemys scan will be lowered to 2/2 once it's health is past 40

Claim saw Crozeph hit the Mpe he smiled a bit as it was hit turn to attack. He over looked everyone health bar trying to se how would need a healing it was a tie between Destiny and Sol. The rushed up to the Mpe With a grin on his face he stabs his sword at the monster the tip of his blade cut just under the rib as he twist it wall it was still in side the monster you could hear a popping sword right before he pulls the blade out. He looked at its heal as it drop down passed 40 hp.  He jumps back his armor glow a bright green the light surrounding his right arm as he touched Destiny's left shoulder the light surged in to destiny's stomach were the cut was and slowly heals her for 4 points.

[ Id 4894 Bd10+2= 12 Damage 3+4=7 +2Hp life steal  Cd 10 +2Hp from Battle Heal Md4 miss]

Claim 24/24

Mpe 38/80

Scan 0/2

Arekkusu ran in to cover for Claim, who successfully hit the enemy. He was going to stress himself too much if he continues, Arekkusu pulled him back from the blade of the Nega-Destiny and blocked its attack with his blade. The two then jumped back, a duel ready to occur in the battle. Arekkusus speed was so fast that he dissolved into the air, or so it seemed, but sadly he returned with his throat being held by the Nega-Destiny. His screen was being scanned green and Arekkusu couldn't escape its grip. He never thought he'd see a version of Destiny holding him up by the throat. Arekkusu swung at it from above, but couldn't reach his arms completely missed the body of the Nega-Destiny. He was then stabbed by it throat his throat. Arekkusu then felt himself fall to the ground. He coughed out blood and held his throat.

"ARGH!" Arekkusu exclaimed through blood from his throat. "Pyro *cough* switch!!!"

ID:4906  Bd:1  Md: 7 (5-2=3 Dmg)

Arekkusu: 39/42

Dark Metal Player Eliminator: 38/80

Scan: 1/2