(PP-F8) Overcoming as a Whole (PP) (Complete)

Pyro nods at Arekkusu's command and readies herself for an attack on the monster that claims to be Destiny. 'Only a fool would believe this masquerade.' Pyro tells herself. 'I'm far too strong for this stupid thing.' She is excited to finally attack. Pyro attacks it with brute force, but watches in awe as the monster jumps out of the way. She shakes her head and is now on her hands and knees. Pyro is kicked down to the ground by Nega Destiny. Her screen turns green, then red, but Pyro can't get up. She's shaking and finds the wind was knocked out of her and for some reason it's extremely hard to get up on her feet. She closes her eyes and hears the voice of her mother.

"Piper I swear you've never been normal, but I'll always still love you."

An almost replica of her mother. Purple hair, orange eyes, tall and slender body. Pyro twitches an eye in annoyance. Her blood boils and she gets up on her feet; feeling anger she hasn't felt in such a long time. An insane grin emerges and her body shakes.

Pyro spurts random sentences that nobody could possibly understand and tilts her head back laughing as if someone told the funniest joke she'd ever heard. Her mind shuts down and body in thrown out of control. Insanity was something Pyro worked years to learn to hide from others, to pretend she wasn't far from normal, yet this was all it took to throw her out of balance...

ID: 4907

BD: 2 (Failure)

MD: 7 (Success)

Pyro HP: 9/15

Dark Metal Player Eliminator HP: 38/80

Scan: 2/2

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BD 9

MD 6 - 2 = 4

Sousuke watched as Pyro began to shout random rubbish and what not it was definitely a specticale to behold. He knelt down on one knee focusing his strength and remembering the desert, the jungle everything from his past. He looked up menace clear in his eyes and charged toward the MPE ready to deal some damage. He impaled the creature through cleanly from one side to the other dealing insane damage. ''Heh surprise mother*****.' he said for all the others to see as the form of pyros mother, its eyes widened in shock pouring blood on the grass forming a pool around his feet.

Sousuke 27/27

MPE 31/80 Bleeding 2/2

Scan 0/2

• Rolled a 10 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 1 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 1 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 7 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Manta glanced over at Pyro, very worried, but she didn't have long to think as it was her turn to tackle the monster. Immediately after Sousuke attacked, Manta lifted her blade up and went in, slashing like crazy. She wasn't going to let this.. this thing hurt her friends. She rolled underneath the monsters feet and came up behind it, opening wounds on its back and legs before it realized where she was. She grinned with satisfaction and retreated, leaving it up to the next player to continue the cycle. She mock saluted Sousuke with her blade before hearing something behind her. She rolled again, and the swipe from the creature went directly over her head. She got back up and flicked it off, something she would never normally do. Adrenaline was flowing through her body and making her more impulsive than normal though.

Manta: 15/15

MPE 23/80 Bleeding 1/2 (-5 (-2 critical) -1 bleed)

Scan 0/2

[4940] [sol 6+2 = 8] [MPE = 1]

Sol opened his eyes to see a new figure, not recognizing the form the creature took. With a collected mind, Sol regains his combat expertise and goes in to strike the monster. "I'll make you PAY!" Sol darts forth and strikes the Monster, dashing right past it with a heavy blow, As the strike hit the creature attempted a scan but failed it process due to the might blow from the spear. "Sol recovers and attempts to collect his thoughts. "Okay, Keep it together... You're not crazy... " Sol readies his spear to attempt another attack.

[sol hits the MPE for 4 damage.]

[MPE misses. Taking 1 hp damage from bleed]

Sol: 10/15

MPE 18/80 Bleeding 0/2

Scan 0/2(Reset)

Destiny finally regained some of her strength after the blow that the mirrored imaged had dealt to her.  Destiny sat up and looked around.  She couldn’t believe what she was seeing.  “They’re still fighting it….But its weak now….How….How long was I out for?†she thought to herself as she brought a hand to her abdomen.  “What..†she said as she observed herself.  It seemed that it either healed itself or someone else had done it.  Slowly got back onto her feet.  She looked over to the thing that they were attacking now.  It was an older woman with purple hair, she had a tall and slender physic. 

[4943 BD= 4, MD=5; 6-1 =5, CD=12 Battle Healing, +1 HP]

“Alright..let’s see if I can make a hit..†she thought to herself.  Destiny ran toward the woman, as she ran she pulled out her violet sword.  The woman, who had recovered from the blow that Sol had done to her looked at Destiny and smiled.  Her eyes orange eyes glowed as she locked onto Destiny.  Destiny did her best to hit the woman but was unable to.  “She’s too fast…†she said to herself.  The woman laughed at Destiny and smiled as she said,  “You must be my daughters friend.. because you’re just as crazy as she is for trying to attack me.† The woman lunged forward at Destiny, but Destiny was able to react in time, doing a back handspring to dodge the attack.  The woman and Destiny then stared at one another, as if to try and catch a break on the other.

[Destiny misses]

[Nega Pyro’s mother misses]

[Destiny 15/15 HP]

[11 +4 +1 =15] (+4 came from Claim, page 3)

[MPE = 18/80]

[scan ½]

Crozeph quickly moved in while the woman kept her eyes on Destiny. Sword pointing down, Crozeph quickly closed the distance between them. If the woman makes an attempt to attack, he would be ready to break through it or parry the attack. Crozeph took a step forward ready to land the blow, suddenly the woman averted her eyes on him and quickly changed the motion of her sword to stab him "who are you now?" she said giving Crozeph a glare that he didn't like. Crozeph's tactic worked effectively, the woman had little space to land a successfully attack while he has a better advantage because of taking the right position to attack. Crozeph ducked dodging the weapon of the woman and spun in front of her "too slow" Crozeph made an upward slash pushing the woman back and cutting at her elbow and grazing her shoulder. Crozeph then moved back to avoid any unexpected attack from the woman, he has to leave the next damage on another player "switch!"

[iD: 5019]

Battle Dice: [6] success

2 base dmg +2 weapon dmg

Mob Dice: [1] fail

Crozeph 19/19

MPE 14/80

scan 0/2 reset

He looked of the monster as know it had morphed in to some ones Claims white eye glowed a bit s he looked the monster over he rushed by the other players as his sword glowed a black letting out a monsters back aura as he got closer to the Monster it tries to swing at the player time seemed to slow down as claim could see was looked like and intention line started as the hands of the best it was a red line in the air that stopped at his face as the hand of the lady came closer to his face he ducked down a bit as the hand of the monster flys over his head.

He swings his sword at the waist of the monster. The blade cuts in to the skin of it with easy as it exits the back side some of the data spins around claims right arm as turns around and back to the group. He runs by Pyro and stretches his arm out as he touches her shoulder as the data glows green and heals her for two points it wasn't as big of a heal as last time but it was better than nothing at all. he stops and turns around to face the monster as he yells out "switch'

[ Id 5029 Bd10+2=12 Damage 3+4=7 +2Hp ls Cd7=+0Hp Bh  Md3 miss]

Claim 24/24

pryo11/15

mpe 7/80

Arekkusu noticed that his partner was lost in her mind. Whoever the woman was, she was important to Pyro, and to see her get stabbed so many times made things a lot harder on her. Arekkusu doesn't believe that Pyro will raise her blade against the enemy. That could end her easily, not unless Arekkusu did something about it. Arekkusu ran over to Pyro and took her blade and stood to face the enemy from where he was at. He wasn't going to attack the woman, but she was most certainly going to strike at Pyro. Arekkusu was ready to take a strike at her. He spun the two blades behind his back before holding them out forward with defense. He wasn't going to force a fallen teammate attack someone so dear, even if it was an illusion.

(Any damage Pyro would take is inflicted to Arekkusus health for Pyros next post.)

Arekkusu: 39/42

Dark Metal Player Eliminator: 7/80

The headache in the back of Pyro's head receded. Claim's healing had helped a little. It seemed to be hours that she spent holding her head trying to rid of the pain, the nasty feeling in her stomach, the evil and twisted thoughts. Pyro's eyes widened when she saw Arekkusu protect her. He didn't attack her mother like the rest. It was as if someone turned on a switch in her mind. She fought oh-so hard to defeat her other personality. Pyro opened her mouth and started to sob. "I... don't need you to help me anymore!" She screamed and furiously hit herself in the head.

"Oh. But you do." The morphed monster replied before leaping at Pyro, but of course, Arekkusu was in front of her and took all of the damage. It swung at them and then rolled to the side with an evil smile on its face. "You need me more than anyone!" It said aloud so everyone could hear. Pyro shook her head, tears streaming down her cheeks. 'I'm almost... there.' Pyro told herself. 'Next time. Next time we fight a monster I'll be stronger!'

ID: 5054

MD: 6 (Successful)

BD: (Unable to fight)

Pyro HP: 11/15 (+2 healing from Claim, recent damage dealt to Arekkusu)

Arekkusu HP: 34/42

Dark Metal Player Eliminator: 7/80

Scan: 1/2

Sousuke stepped forward and saw his creen flash red and what he saw caused him to freeze.

Scan 2/2

There in front of him stood His dead brother Tomoya, he had watched him die in fromt of him and now here he was standing in front of him glaring at him. ''You left me to die Sousuke, and you were selfish and went after kaname and let those hostages die you b*****.'' he said with spite in his voice. Sousuke stood there staring for a moment before gathering his thoughts and everyone around him watched the exchange between the twins. ''No I had to save her otherwise we would all be dead right now not just those 80 people, sometimes sacrifices have to be made Tomoya.'' he said believing that it really was an apparition of his brother. ''You see Sousuke I always hated you for leaving us all alone and now you will pay.'' Nega Tomoya said to Sousuke. ''Shame Tomoya because I respect you and will never ... LET YOU LEGACY DIE!.'' Sousuke screamed charging full board at the Nega version of his brother and impaled him through the stomach, at the same time he felt a pain beyond compare in his own stomach as the two of them dropped on their knees bleed profusely from the abdomen.

Sousuke 20/31 Bleed 2 damage 2 turns

Nega Tomoya 0/80

As Nega Tomoya collapsed on the floor and burst into pixels Sousuke let out a cry and a screech so loud the rest of the group had to cover their ears. ''TOMOYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.'' he screamed tears streaming down his face as Sousuke fell back on the floor onto his back bleeding from his stomach.

BD 9

Arekkusu looked up from his grounded state. The impact of the blow really shook him up, even with the defense of not one blade, but two. He heard Sousoke scream... The pain the enemy brought... This never happened to Arekkusu. Even while it is dead it is still hurting. The words the fake said to Sousoke most certainly stung... If Arekkusu were scanned... Would something like that happen to him? Some players are shaken up... The screaming Sousoke, The shivering Pyro, the downed Sol. It was everyone breaking down.

Loot: None....

LD = 2 

Destiny looked around for her loot and the others were as well.  Destiny searched high and low.  She couldn't seem to find anything good.  "Awww.. Come on... that stupid .... ugh...Sol got something....." she thought to herself.  Destiny bit her lip in jealousy.  "This is not fair..."  She sighed... "I took the blow for nothing..." Destiny looked at the others as some kept on searching as well as others who had found nothing as well. 

[5063] LD = 20 (Uncommon loot drop or Mats... I think mats...)

As Sol watched Sousuke defeat the enemy. He kept hearing voices, lurking in the back of his mind. "...I-I need to get out of here..." Sol gulped as he broke out in a sweat, feeling uneasy and on the verge of a mental breakdown. "...I need a peaceful place to think... Yeah, That's it... Floor 4... That glade..." He muttered to himself as he looked around himself. "No-one is paying too much attention.... I can leave now..." Sol sees a notification pop up infront of him. He peers at the window and sees that he got an item from the encounter. he accepts and dismisses the window and quickly hides behind a tree to see if anyone notices his disappearance from the combat. Hopefully the defeat of the monster everyone would be a bit distracted enough for him to leave and collect his sanity he nearly lost. "Go Sol... While no one is looking for you..." Sol swipes down his menu as he spoke to himself, dismissing himself from the party and looking one last time around the tree, attempting to hide out of sight. Once he made his last look he started to take off toward the main settlement to teleport to floor 4.

ya same loot dice 9" so no exra loot from the boss" He looked over at the group as they we see if they get loot or not, He yawned a bit as he sits down and lay'd back waiting on them to see what's going to happen next he let his mind wonder a bit as he normal does there was a void that ha formed well he was playing this game but he did want the other to find out what it was.

Arekkusu looked at the loot die that had appeared in front of him. He knew that whatever he recieved now wasn't worth the pain of his friends, but he didn't want to let their efforts go to waste. Everyone was just trying to make the best of it. Arekkus gripped the dice and threw them insanely fast out of reach. They dissolved into the air with a number, "12", written above. He then felt a mat appear above his head,  but that seriously wasn't worth it.

Pyro looked around, the chaos was over. The monster was defeated and she had barely done anything but felt so exhausted. She rubbed her pounding head and slumped to the ground; her legs feeling like jelly. "....Done... killed?" She asked, not really talking to anyone in particular. She just wanted to know if it was gone for good. Pyro couldn't talk in full sentences, let alone think straight, but she was partially back to normal. But one thing was for sure; she was never going to forget or let go of this day.

Sousuke was still in tears on the floor, not only had he witnessed the death of his brother but he had also killed a fake version of him himself and it was really messing with his head, he couldn't figure out what was going on but a single name came to his head while he was desperate for comfort for someone to hold and make him feel better as his head was spinning out of control. ''Manta ...'' he whispered as he was still suffering from the effects of the bleed effect sprawled across the ground like a severely wounded soldier bleeding out about to meet his end. Despite the fact he knew he wasn't going to die, he was scared beyond believe. He wasn't himself and a pool of blood was forming around him feeling to real to be just a game.

Sousuke 18/31 Bleed 1/2

Crozeph stood behind Sousuke and patted his head "you should know the difference between the real one and fake" he told him. Crozeph saw how Sousuke took down his brother who also happens to be his half-brother. "Brothers don't kill each other, he tried to attack you so that means he isn't the Tomoya we know" he said. Crozeph never messed up on his emotions, they were quite controlled compared to most people he meets. The only thing that could bother him is the safety of the people around him that values. Fake person that they love are nothing to him, he had the info from Arekkusu and that alone is enough to prove that they are not real and as long as they're not real, they won't be able to shake his will. Crozeph looked at everyone and it seemed that they did a pretty good job on killing a powerful mob. They seemed unstoppable for a moment but not enough to earn a single hint of complacency. Crozeph moved towards the remains of the mob and tried his luck for some loot.

• [iD: 5073] LD: [8] no loot
  • yes such injustice!!!

Crozeph then scratched his head "so much for being troublesome" he said looking at the monster. Crozeph sheathe his sword and looked at the others, wondering if they'll have another encounter.