(PP-F8) Overcoming as a Whole (PP) (Complete)

Arekkusu just stood there, the wind blew gently, easing his pain a little, but not as much as the pain hurt him. All of his friends were suffering because of him... and now what could he do by just stand and stare when he saw that everyone is down and out. He shed a tear before flicking it off to hide his pain, he can't show weakness, not in front of the one everyone looked up to for orders, if a leader falls, so does his army. He can keep his pain sealed in him.

Arekkusu walked through the fields, wondering where he will go after this. He didn't know where he was going, but it wasn't here, and that was all he needed to know for him to go there. He looked back towards everyone, then he said one more thing before he turned his head back. Two simple words that don't fix anything, but there was nothing else that could be said. I'm... Sorry....

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pyro looked around before sheathing her sword. Destiny was searching for a missing Sol. Crozeph, Sousuke, Claim and Manta seemed fine for the time being. She was recovering slowly herself and was fine to walk the distance to the floor's safe zone. Pyro noticed Arekkusu's expression. It was... different. Her ears weren't working as well as usual but Pyro knew something was up by the way he spoke. She slowly ran over to him and tapped his shoulder. "Are you alright? I mean... you probably aren't but don't think this is all your fault! You may think we're broken but in a way this experience has only made us stronger..." Pyro crossed her arms. "There's no reason to apologize for something you didn't do. You didn't force this on us we chose to come and help. We're your friends Arekkusu." Her throat stung as she spoke but Pyro could care less. There was no way she was going to let a friend take the blame, to feel bad.

Arekkusu stood there as he felt a hand on his shoulder. The temptation to walk away from it was still there, but he remained silent and stood there, confirming his attention towards whoever it was. Then he heard the voice he wanted to hear the least speak to him, not because he hated her, he would never hate her, but because she was the one who had her memories shattered and the woman stabbed many times. Arekkusus hair covered his face, casting a dark shadow over his eyes, which no longer made them visible once he put his head down.

"I'm fine... honestly...." Arekkusu lied, just about thinking and feeling the opposite of all that. There was no excuse for what he did, even if it was an accident, if he were any more careless like that, many people could've died today. "Don't worry Pyro... I'm all right, I just need to... think... for a little bit, that's all."

With that, Arekkusu continued walking forward, his destination unknown until it is known. He wondered what the Magnolias would tell him this time, hopefully something much better than a sad lullaby.

:Claim His silver  bangs covered his white eyes as he looked at the ground. He ran his hand though his hair as a few thought rushed  in his head .He wanted to say something to destiny but she was out of ear shot. He new sol was troubled and he need to deal with that his own way but in good time he would. Out of the corner of his eye he saw another chest it was almost hide as he could only see the top of it pocking out the ground the rest of it was deep in the ground. He walked over to it as he said so that the group could hear him " Hey looky here guys." He didn't wait to open it as he had already opened one.

Crozeph saw that Arekkusu didn't like what happened and it looks like he felt sad for a bit dragging them here "hey Arekkusu, I joined here on my own decision" he told him "we all had a blast of the battle but hey everyone lives" he told him. Crozeph then looked around searching for Destiny's shadow "ahh she darted off fast" he said "I wish she could meet up with Sol" he added. The battle seemed over, if it is for now or never...Crozeph didn't want to think of it. He was a skilled player now, not on par with the strongest from the list but more stronger in terms of survival. He looked at everyone who fought well to take down a strong mob and it seems they've grown stronger with the help of his friend "so far he's writing his story good" he said looking at Arekkusu.

The wind blew gently as the group began to slowly but surely depart. Arekkusu didn't feel like anything was earned today, but things were most certainly obtained in a bad way. He didn't blame anyone if they didn't want to meet again, it gave him good thinking time. The wind was his ally at least, even if no one else was. But then, inside, he hears them calling his name, begging for him, not for their own personal goals, but for them to be with him. For him to be with them he didn't know anymore. What he does know is that he doesn't want to think about it anymore. With that. Arekkusu left everyone and was out of sight, hopefully he will see them personally and apologize.