(PP-F8) Overcoming as a Whole (PP) (Complete)

Destiny looked over to her cousin. "Christoff...."  he whispered to her self.  Destiny could barely remember what happened when she attempted to attack herself.  But she was more than happy that her cousin wasn't injured.  Destiny ran over to Christoff as fast as she could and she nearly ran into him.  She tackled her cousin and was overjoyed that they were both alive.  Destiny loved her cousin like no other, they were practically siblings; however Sousuke was actually Christoff's brother.  Destiny felt a secure attachment to her cousin.  "I'm so happy that you're okay...." she thought to herself as she squeezed him tightly. Granted that Sousuke was there too; she had his lover to console him.  

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crozeph could feel his breath running out but finds it hard to take in. "T-too tight" he said weezing out. Crozeph was glad that his cousin was safe also, a moment ago she got stabbed by her own replica and a mean one "I wonder if Nega Destiny is in you too?" he asked jokingly. "I'm glad that you're safe, you had me worried back there" he told her. It seems that everyone has managed to survive after an encounter with the MPE that they fought. "Had any luck on looting it?" he said, he seemed to run out of luck today and wonders if anyone is lucky enough to gain at least an uncommon item.

Destiny kept on squeezing Christoff until she heard his comment about Nega Destiny.  "HEY!"  She immediately let go him and glared at him . Destiny put her arms on her hips in a scolding manner.   "No.  I do not have a dark side to myself. Unlike some people here.  She thought about Sol for a second and felt a bit of sympathy for him.  Destiny snapped her fingers to get out of this sympathy state of mind and then brought herself back to Christoff.  "As for loot...No.." she said smiling.  "I have the worst luck." 

Crozeph smiled at the mention of her having no luck on loots "it runs on our family blood, no luck on good items" he said. Crozeph knew that her other self gave her a serious blow and it still bothers him, Sousuke seemed to handle himself pretty well but Destiny. Crozeph moved around his cousin looking for any wounds other than the one Nega Destiny gave her "do you have other wounds in you?" he asked her. Crozeph then saw her face change as if she's thinking of someone a while ago "looks like you're thinking about someone" he said with a mischievous smile on his face.

Arekkusu then saw not one... But two treasure chests in front of him. These things are gambles... Is it even worth it to open one if them? It should be, and Arekkusu knew that. He turned his head towards the group, some of them still sane, some lost in their greif.

"Anyone who is still with me..." Arekkusu started."Who should open a chest or both of them?"

Pyro crawled over to Arekkusu who was talking about something. She couldn't tell what it was but sat on her knees next to him and looked over the items. "Treasure chests?" She thought aloud, tapping her chin. "We.... should... we should vote." Pyro croaked. Her throat started to hurt and she rubbed it, squinting her eyes in pain. Usually SAO reduced pain because it was a game but it felt as if someone was slicing it over and over again. "Unless. Someone. Wants to do it." After everything that had happened she honestly could care less if they got loot, but if it was a trap there was no way her, Sol, and Sousuke could fight. Was it worth it? Pyro shook her head. "Dangerous." She tugged on Arekkusu's pants and kept shaking her head. 'I don't know.' Pyro thought but was scared.

He sits up and looks at Arekkusu as he get up to his feet and walked up next to him. Clam looked down at the chests as she shook his head with a grin on his face " well I have bad luck but I can all ways give it try"He kneed down infront of one of them as he looked at the lock he did have a lock pick tools and there was one way that a warrior could pick the lock as he get up to his feet and with his left foot he kick at the chest with some strength he had. his foot broke through on as there was  450 Col And two mats. He looked at the others as the was one more to open up.
[id 5116 Ld15]

Arekkusu looked at the chest, breathed in, then he walked forward to it. He then felt someone pull his leg from behind. He looked down to see that it was Pyro, who seemed reluctant for the chest to be opened. She seemed like she still had some kind of sense in her, so he offered her the blade back.

"Here you go." Arekkusu said as he lowered his arm to give Pyro her sword back. "You might need ut... Everyone... Brace yourselves... I'm going to open one."

Arekkusu approached the chest to the left and tried to open it... But it rumbled oddly... What was going on? Arekkusu then realized that he fell for a trap.

"A mimic!!!" Arekkusu cried as he was then push the group back. The Mimic struck at Arekkusu with its tongue, which sent him flying out of the way.

ID:5117 bd:5 MD:7

Arekkusu:29/42

Mimic: 16/16 (4 DMG)

Destiny gave Christoff a blank stare.  “I think we have more bad luck on things other than good times… Also, NO.  I am not thinking about someone else.  â€œ  Destiny examined herself, she turned around and attempted to look at her back.  “Umm…I think I’m fine.†She said as she smiled at Christoff. “Well what now?†

Claim looked down at the mic and smiled a bit as he was will to fight the monster but his body seemed to not be in sinc with him mind as he swings his sword at the monster the blade hit the ground and got stuck. He let out a small sigh as he had better luck hitting the man monster in this quest but when it came to hitting a small mimic he had miss. The mimic looked at claim and it seemed to laugh at him for missing as the box rushed claim and tries to hit him. Claim pulled his sword free from the gound and jumped over the mimic with easy.

[ Id 5119  Bd1 Cd1 Mb1]

Claim 24/24

mimic 16/16

Rolled a 18 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Manta went over to Sousuke and sat down next to him, not even caring about the blood now staining her clothes. The person the player eliminator had turned into was obviously someone that is or was very important to him. Judging by the legacy thing he had said it was someone who had died. She crossed her legs and moved his head so he was lying face up on her lap. She stroked his hair and made shh noises, trying to comfort him to the best o her ability. "It was just a mob Sousuke." She whispered and kissed him on the forehead, hoping she was helping. She didn't have a potion to heal him, but it was only a bleed for one more point of health and his health bar was high enough. It must have just been the trauma of seeing whoever that person was and attacking them.

Crozeph let out a relieved sigh "that's good to hear" he told her. Crozeph then eyed the chest that Arekkusu is trying to open, it seemed dangerous opening one but finding loots and risks always go together in this game. As Arekkusu opened the chest, a mimic suddenly emerged and tried attacking them. Crozeph quickly moved in as he saw the mimic attack them. "Mimics are such a pain" Crozeph moved beside it and aimed for its head. The mimic received the blow as it didn't reacted quickly from Crozeph's attack. Crozeph then moved back before it could attack back at him "everyone all right?" he asked them.

[iD: 5228]

Battle Dice: [8] success

2 base dmg +2 weapon dmg

Mob Dice: [6] - [2] = [4] fail

Crozeph 19/19

Mimic 12/16

Arekkusu stood once again, this time a little bit weakly, he was beginning to feel the pain take in. Still, he had plenty of fight left to use, and his blade isn't ready to be put down yet. The mimic was doing an awkward looking amount of moving, but it was most certainly trying to atta k. An awkward enemy it is, not that anyone should complain about it. It still had enough power to kill though, so everyone who fights it should keep their guard up.

Arekkusu saw it headed his way, and he was ready to counter the attack of the mimic... But it seemed a lot more prepared for him. It actually leapt at Arekkusu from his chest, causing him to fall back with all the weight crashing onto his body. Arekkusu coughed out blood from his mouth instantly when the ground was hit, that was too much weight for the human body to endure. Arekkusu pushed off the Mimic and rolled to the side to get back onto his feet. He dashed forward at the grounded enemy and sliced upwards at it into the air. Arekkusu jumped at the airborne Mimic and sliced it three times before kicking it our of range to the next player to attack it.

ID:5229. Bd: 6. MD: 10

Arekkusu: 23/42

Mimic: 6/16

Sousuke smiled to Manta as she comforted him and the last of his bleed effect ran out. He looked up at her and closed his eyes for a moment before opening them again. ''He was my twin brother, mob or not killing him was agony, I knew he was just a mob I saw him die but it was still enough to mess with my head.'' he explained as his wounds began to heal.

ID: 5240

BD: 2 (Failure)

MD: 4 (Failure)

Pyro had gained her sword back from Arekkusu at last, but she still didn't feel ready to fight. But she had to. With the rest of her strength she pulled herself up from the ground, legs wobbling, and gripped her sword as tightly as possible with one hand, the other balled up in a fist. Pyro rushed for the mimic but as she swung, fell forward onto her hands and knees. She started to shake and turned just in time to see the mimic heading her way for an attack. Pyro quickly jumped to her feet and rolled out of the way. "This is all too tiring for one day..." She muttered and stood still attempting to regain her strength and waited for the rest of the party to finish off the monster.

Pyro HP: 11/15

Mimic HP: 6/16

Claim looked over the mimic again as the grip on his sword tightened a bit. He brings his sword up over his head and places his right hand on the hilt as well as he bring the sword down on the monster his blade his the ground again this time make a middle like hole in the ground the wind from his attack made the mimic fall to it side but quickly got back up and looked at the claim as it tries to bite at him but misses.

[id5270 Bd2+2=4 miss Cd5 +0Hp Bh Md1]

Claim 24/24

Mimic 6/16

Arekkusu had enough with the damage being done onto the group. He brought this among everyone, he owed everyone so much for this tragic moment. This sucked for everyone, and no one really won anything at the end except for the few painful memories. But what was going to happen to everyone? It didn't matter, Arekkusu had a job to do. Arekkusu leapt at the Mimic with his blade catching onto the wind, dragging it with him. Then he sliced through the Mimic and instantly shattered it into many pieces. He made it the end with the group... but he didn't feel happy. He shouldn't have dragged everyone into his research.

ID:5272  Bd: 7  Md: 1  Loot: 16 (1 Mat obtained)

Destiny looked around to see who was around.  "Alriight... So we have Claim...Sousuke and Manta......Pyro.........Christoff........Where the hell is that piece of sh**."  She said under her breath.  Destiny looked around more to try and find where the jerk was.  "Where the hell is he...." she said to herself.  "Imma beat the [censored] out of him...." Destiny took off in a sprint and ran away in pursuit to find Sol.  She wanted to beat his face in.  "Imma find you, Sol... I'm going to make you pay..."

Crozeph saw the mimic shatter as Arekkusu lands the final blow on it. Luckily his friend obtained one material after killing it "nice job" he said smiling. Crozeph saw that everyone seemed tired after such encounter and it made him feel a little tired too but Crozeph can't afford to act like it. He has to make his way back to floors with shops to get his equipment ready. He also saw Destiny dart off as if she's pursuing someone "where would she go?" Crozeph knew that this was floor 8 and it seemed a little dangerous for his cousin "to follow or not to follow?" he said scratching his head. Crozeph sheathed his sword as soon as he felt the tension around lessen "now what to do next?" he asked them.

Sousuke now recovering from his wounds and watching an impressive fight against a mimic from the safety of Mantas lap got up from the ground and looked around at the group. The good news everyone was still alive while some of the group took of a disbanded from the party others stayed with them. Sousuke stepped up to his older brother and embraced him in a hug. ''Sorry im just glad your ok I don't know what id do if I lost my only living sibling.'' He said as he let go and smiled at him while he put his arm around Manta