[SHOP-F1] Gurando Foji (The Grand Forge) {Rank 9 Smith}

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A few spoken words of command and a bright flash brought Takao from the third floor's main settlement to the first's, aptly named the "City of Beginnings." He made his way downtown, walking fast through the countless faces that passed him until he reached his destination: the Gurando Foji. Unwilling to waste time, he pushed open the door and walked inside with purpose in each step. A brief, fleeting glance to his left brought Drake into his view before he stepped up to the counter. A quick dive through the menus allowed him to produce a stack of coins, which he slid Drake's way. "Here, this might get you somethin' a little better." said Takao before he returned his attention to the establishment's peddler. With his inventory still open, he brought a small stack of metal ingots from within and set them on the counter. "-and for our deal. Hit me up when it's ready."

- -

(-2,900 col for Drake)

(-8 Materials for Oikawa)
(-1 "Essential Nutrients" Snack for Oikawa)

Spoiler

Name: (Inundator)
Profession: (Blacksmith)
ID: (Leave Blank)
Roll: (Leave Blank) [Leave Blank]
Item Type: (One Handed Straight Sword)
Quality: (Perfect, Teir 2)
Enhancements: (Damage (3 slots))
Description: A one handed straight sword with a slender, distal tapered blade. The entire hilt assembly is made from polished steel, with brass-coloured wire wrapped around the oval shaped handle. The blade itself has a matte finish along the edge, while the spine is embellished with black for contrast. 

Drake grabs the coins "thanks, I really appreciate it" Drake waits for an answer to his question, flipping through his menu. Drake occasionaly pulls hi dagger out slightly and pushes it back in to make sure it's clear in its sheath. Drake finishes looking through his menu and grabs his dagger along with the sheith and spins it in his palm to entertain himself

ITEM RECEIVED: 2,900 Col. From-Takao

Edited by Drake_McGricken
36 minutes ago, Drake_McGricken said:

Drake walked in and walked over to the counter"Guten Tag, how much would it cost to order a chest peice? My budget is 100 col because that's everything I have right now. I need at least a chest peice cause I only have the starter outfit"

30 minutes ago, Takao said:

A few spoken words of command and a bright flash brought Takao from the third floor's main settlement to the first's, aptly named the "City of Beginnings." He made his way downtown, walking fast through the countless faces that passed him until he reached his destination: the Gurando Foji. Unwilling to waste time, he pushed open the door and walked inside with purpose in each step. A brief, fleeting glance to his left brought Drake into his view before he stepped up to the counter. A quick dive through the menus allowed him to produce a stack of coins, which he slid Drake's way. "Here, this might get you somethin' a little better." said Takao before he returned his attention to the establishment's peddler. With his inventory still open, he brought a small stack of metal ingots from within and set them on the counter. "-and for our deal. Hit me up when it's ready."

- -

(-2,900 col for Drake)

(-8 Materials for Oikawa)
(-1 "Essential Nutrients" Snack for Oikawa)

Reveal hidden contents

Quality: (Perfect, Teir 2)
Description: A one handed straight sword with a slender, distal tapered blade. The entire hilt assembly is made from polished steel, with brass-coloured wire wrapped around the oval shaped handle. The blade itself has a matte finish along the edge, while the spine is embellished with black for contrast. 

The bell of the door chimed as a rather new face popped in. The rather towering fellow slumped over the counter as he pleaded his case for wanting better armor. As he mentioned his budget, the blonde's eyes raised before returning to normal as he finished listening to what the man had to say. Sighing, Oikawa spoke "Unfortunately at best I could give you an-," he paused as another player entered his shop. Takao, a player he was acquainted with through various random meets and had recently struck a bargain with not to long ago. The blonde mused it was now his turn to keep up his end of the bargain, as the brunette shoveled some materials his way as well as a a snack to help him along. Nodding, the blonde returned to Drake. "Well given your new wealth, take a look around, otherwise my prices are listed right there to your left. I'll be back in a moment. It seems I have a deal to keep up."

Retreating to the back, the blonde placed the metal ingots out on the counter. Warming the furnace, he returned to the front and awaited the taller fellows request.

(+8 Materials from Takao)
(+1 "Essential Nutrients" Snack from Takao)

As the flames licked the inner walls of the furnace, casts were placed inside it. A single ingot placed within each cast as he turned up the heat to smelt the metals so he could craft them afterwards. Equipping his apron and hammer, he reached for the snack Takao had gifted him and waited for the timer to ring. Once the smelting was over, he retrieved the casts and set to work. Each materials being a project he intended to make good use of. Once he finished his orders, he would need to update his stock and prices.

+1 CD from "Essential Nutrients", +2 CD Total

ID: 48936 CD: 10 (8+2) +6 EXP

Spoiler

Name: Amaterasu
ID: (48936)
Roll: (10) [8+2]
Item Type: (Katana)
Quality: (Rare, Tier 2)
Enhancements: (+4 Damage)
Description: A katana with durable yet deadly blade. The hilt is made from black onyx infused steel, with gold-colored hand guard covering the handle. The blade itself has a smoky grey color to it, while the spine is embellished with black for contrast. 

ID: 48937 CD: 12 (10+2) +9 EXP

Spoiler

ID: (48937)
Roll: (12) [10+2]
Quality: (Perfect, Tier 2)

ID: 48942 CD: 4 (2+2) +3 EXP

ID: 48943 CD: 11 (9+2) +6 EXP

Spoiler

Name: Izanagi
ID: (48943)
Description: A katana with durable yet deadly blade. The hilt is made from white onyx infused steel, with gold-colored hand guard covering the handle. The blade itself has a smokey white color to it, while the spine is embellished with black for contrast. 

ID: 48944 CD: 11 (9+2) +6 EXP

Spoiler

Name: Izanami
ID: (48944)
Description: A katana with durable yet deadly blade. The hilt is made from gold onyx infused steel, with white-colored hand guard covering the handle. The blade itself has a solid gold color to it, while the spine is embellished with white for contrast. 

ID: 48945 CD: 10 (8+2) +6 EXP

Spoiler

Name: Susanoo
ID: (48945)
Description: A katana with durable yet deadly blade. The hilt is made from black onyx infused steel, with black-colored hand guard covering the handle. The blade itself has a crimson color to it, while the spine is embellished with black for contrast. 

ID: 48946 CD: 1 +2 EXP

ID: 48947 CD: 13 (11+1) +9 EXP

Spoiler

Name: Orochi
ID: (48947)
Item Type: (Rapier)
Quality: (Perfect, Tier 2)
Enhancements: (+6 Damage)
Description: A rapier with durable yet slender blade. The hilt is made from black onyx infused steel, with gold-colored hand guard covering the handle. The blade itself has purple hue to it.

1226/1280 XP + 47 = 1273/1280 XP (+1 CD from Fireproof Gloves & +1 EXP from Hephaestus' Hammer)

-8 Materials, 1 Material left.

*jacked Takao's description layout. All credit to him.

Not long at all had passed before a private message alerted him of his order's completion. His incessant wandering of the first floor's massive settlement ended at the shop's front door, which he quickly pushed open and entered. His jade hued gaze lingered on the weapon and he flashed a smile to Oikawa. True to his word, he opened a menu and initiated a trade. The freshly crafted sword in exchange for the boss drop he'd received countless moons ago. "Hopefully this thing will do you some good. I tried it out a while ago and it just isn't my thing." said Takao.

- -

( -1 « Amphibian Scale » )
( +1 « Inundator » )

19 minutes ago, Drake_McGricken said:

(Going by the list on the first page) Drake looked through all of the armor "hey, it looks like you've only got heavy armor, I was looking for something, light or medium." Drake spins his dagger in his hand as a force of habit, staring at the armor

"If you were wanting Light Armor, then you would need to visit a Tailor. They are the only ones who make lighter armor," Oikawa mentioned as he rapped his fingers against the wood of the counter as his supposed customer pondered over what to purchase. "If you do go to a Tailor, be aware that Ariel is the best but also the highest cost. I suggest doing some price research before hand. That aside, did you want to purchase anything else while you were here?" The blonde wasn't one for dawdling conversation. He had things to do.

Drake walks over to the daggers "maybe some throwing knives and daggers, I'm trying to be a slightly ranged rogue"Drake walks over to the one handed swords and picks up magnesius "this one is 1500 right? I'm probably gonna get this so I have something longer than my hand to fight with" Drake slowly swings the blade around, testing with the weight "I also need to keep the price a bit low so I can go get armor"

Edited by Drake_McGricken

There is a small slip of paper resting upon the forge. It reads:

"I would like to commission a Tier 2 perfect Greatsword from you. Find the materials included. In addition to this, I would like to propose a trade of two perfect Tier 1 items for another Tier 2 perfect item. Please PM me if you find that satisfactory." - Ethereal.

Name: <<Fang of the Serpents>>
Item Type: Greatsword
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +3 Damage
Description: http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/elderscrolls/images/3/3d/Daedricgreatsword.png/revision/latest?cb=20120305234851

(The form would have eight materials attached to it.)

Edited by Ethereal
3 hours ago, Drake_McGricken said:

Drake walks over to the daggers "maybe some throwing knives and daggers, I'm trying to be a slightly ranged rogue"Drake walks over to the one handed swords and picks up magnesius "this one is 1500 right? I'm probably gonna get this so I have something longer than my hand to fight with" Drake slowly swings the blade around, testing with the weight "I also need to keep the price a bit low so I can go get armor"

"Since you are a dagger user, let me interest you in this:

Spoiler
  • Nail Biter: (One-Handed Dagger)(Rare)(Tier 1)(+2 Damage) Description: (The blackened blade cuts through the densest armor. Often causes the opposition to cower in fear.)

Although it's a Rare, I'm feeling generous. 1500 and it's yours. Also, Magnesius is a tier 2 Uncommon so its base price is 1650, not 1500."

3 hours ago, Ethereal said:

There is a small slip of paper resting upon the forge. It reads:

"I would like to commission a Tier 2 perfect Greatsword from you. Find the materials included. In addition to this, I would like to propose a trade of two perfect Tier 1 items for another Tier 2 perfect item. Please PM me if you find that satisfactory." - Ethereal.

Name: <<Fang of the Serpents>>
Item Type: Greatsword
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +3 Damage
Description: http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/elderscrolls/images/3/3d/Daedricgreatsword.png/revision/latest?cb=20120305234851

(The form would have eight materials attached to it.)

Just as he finished that sentence, another player entered the store. A man of few words, Oikawa nodded to the lad as he dropped off an order, a note, and eight materials. Reading the note and order over, Oikawa glanced at Drake and held up a single finger. "Ill be back in a moment."

Heading to the back, he felt relieved he still had the furnace up and running. Placing the materials out, the Smith nabbed his hammer and gloves. Warming the materials, he set to make quick work of the materials.

ID: 49015 CD: 4 (3+1) +3 EXP

ID: 49016 CD: 13 (12+1) +9 EXP

Spoiler

Name: Fang of the Serpents
ID: (49016)
Roll: (13) [12+1]
Item Type: Two-Handed Straight Sword 
Quality: Perfect, Tier 2
Enhancements: +6 Damage

1273/1280 XP + 12 = 1285/2560 XP (+1 CD from Fireproof Gloves & +1 EXP from Hephaestus' Hammer)

+8 Materials.

-2 Materials, 7 Material left.

Drake put magnesius back down "hmm, mind if I test the weight? I like to see how a weapon feels before using it, back in real life, I never used any of the light pellet rifles my instructors tried to give me, I always asked for the heavy ones cause they get me better accuracy" Drake smiled and looked through the wares when the blacksmith asked him to wait before going to the back to do something "all right, I've got time. I can't go solo hunting till I get armor anyway"

Clad in the vanity clothes of a non-combatant, Snow wandered the market streets. This area of the Town of Beginnings often drew the warriors of the upper floors. Here, the young phalanx watched as members of the game bartered, exchanged, and showcased their specialty equipment - equipment similar to what she would need to avoid an untimely end.

As an ex-resident of the Beginner's Refuge, Snow lacked any Col. Her whole life up until this point was under the watch and care of another - people like Icarus, who devoted their lives to those who feared the wilds. At Daire's death, the blonde vowed to cast aside her fears. She equipped the novice weapon she was given at game start two years ago. Now, after meeting people such as Opal, Seul, and Hikoru, she realized the basic weapon would not suffice. She needed to find something to carry her through her trials.

One such shop caught her eyes, "グランデフォージ".

Prior to this death game, Alyssa lived in Kyoto with her roommate and late friend, Daire. She immediately recognized the katakana as the "Grand Forge". Aside from her familiarity with it, the many players which gathered around compelled her to browse its wares. Quietly, she pushed her way through to the store's showroom. Elegantly crafted works hung about with price tag windows faintly glowing beneath.

One such weapon piqued her interest. Its name: "Extension of the Storm"

Snow walked up to its position against the wall and ran her finger along the haft. Blue like her eyes, and with a mirror edged blade crested on its tip, the weapon appealed to her personal aesthetics. As her eyes trailed down to the pommel where the price window sat.

2250 Col/6 Crafting Materials

Snow slumped her shoulders and sighed.

As Ethereal made his way back towards the Blacksmiths he spotted a young girl staring at a weapon in awe, waving to her as he passed and muttering a greeting politely. Once inside the renowned blacksmiths he would smile to its proud owner. "Sorry about rushing out earlier - I had some urgent business that came up. I'm the guy who commissioned the whopping huge sword earlier. I was passing through and seeing how it was going along?" He would be carrying another filled form in his right hand and would hold it out for Oikawa, "Ah, I managed to get a bunch more mats so I thought I'd be cheeky and ask for another perfect." There would be 8 materials apparently attached to the form.

Name: Blackwing Plate
Item Type: Heavy Armor(Tier Fill In)
Quality: T2 Perfect
Enhancements: +54 MIT
Description: The picture below interspersed with red between the plates, as if the wearer was about to breathe fire.

Spoiler

tes_v_skyrim_daedric_armor_by_herbatnikb

Edited by Ethereal
12 hours ago, Drake_McGricken said:

Drake put magnesius back down "hmm, mind if I test the weight? I like to see how a weapon feels before using it, back in real life, I never used any of the light pellet rifles my instructors tried to give me, I always asked for the heavy ones cause they get me better accuracy" Drake smiled and looked through the wares when the blacksmith asked him to wait before going to the back to do something "all right, I've got time. I can't go solo hunting till I get armor anyway"

"Well what do you think about it?" Questioned the blonde as he returned to the front. He had finished crafting Ethereal's weapon and was just checking on the rather indecisive newcomer. It actually amused him. Most lower-leveled players just went for the biggest and best with no regard for a budget. You could say the smith enjoyed that about this new fellow. "What's your name oh tall one?"

12 hours ago, Snow said:

Clad in the vanity clothes of a non-combatant, Snow wandered the market streets. This area of the Town of Beginnings often drew the warriors of the upper floors. Here, the young phalanx watched as members of the game bartered, exchanged, and showcased their specialty equipment - equipment similar to what she would need to avoid an untimely end.

As an ex-resident of the Beginner's Refuge, Snow lacked any Col. Her whole life up until this point was under the watch and care of another - people like Icarus, who devoted their lives to those who feared the wilds. At Daire's death, the blonde vowed to cast aside her fears. She equipped the novice weapon she was given at game start two years ago. Now, after meeting people such as Opal, Seul, and Hikoru, she realized the basic weapon would not suffice. She needed to find something to carry her through her trials.

One such shop caught her eyes, "グランデフォージ".

Prior to this death game, Alyssa lived in Kyoto with her roommate and late friend, Daire. She immediately recognized the katakana as the "Grand Forge". Aside from her familiarity with it, the many players which gathered around compelled her to browse its wares. Quietly, she pushed her way through to the store's showroom. Elegantly crafted works hung about with price tag windows faintly glowing beneath.

One such weapon piqued her interest. Its name: "Extension of the Storm"

Snow walked up to its position against the wall and ran her finger along the haft. Blue like her eyes, and with a mirror edged blade crested on its tip, the weapon appealed to her personal aesthetics. As her eyes trailed down to the pommel where the price window sat.

2250 Col/6 Crafting Materials

Snow slumped her shoulders and sighed.

Just as he had asked the question, another player managed to slip into the shop. A blonde like himself, and eyes to match. "Welcome to Gurando Foji, newcomer. Feel free to look arou-," he didn't even get to finish as the lass seemed to be drawn to the assault spear section of his wares. Stepping from behind the counter, Oikawa nodded to the lengthy male still lingering at his counter, and went to assist the female. Reaching up, he retrieved the spear and dropped it in her hands. "When you're done looking around, meet me at the counter." Returning to the counter, he waited for the male to answer him. That is, until Ethereal made a re-appearance.

6 hours ago, Ethereal said:

As Ethereal made his way back towards the Blacksmiths he spotted a young girl staring at a weapon in awe, waving to her as he passed and muttering a greeting politely. Once inside the renowned blacksmiths he would smile to its proud owner. "Sorry about rushing out earlier - I had some urgent business that came up. I'm the guy who commissioned the whopping huge sword earlier. I was passing through and seeing how it was going along?" He would be carrying another filled form in his right hand and would hold it out for Oikawa, "Ah, I managed to get a bunch more mats so I thought I'd be cheeky and ask for another perfect." There would be 8 materials apparently attached to the form.

Name: Blackwing Plate
Item Type: Heavy Armor(Tier Fill In)
Quality: T2 Perfect
Enhancements: +2 Damage Mitigation, +4 Thorns
Description: The picture below interspersed with red between the plates, as if the wearer was about to breathe fire.

Reveal hidden contents

tes_v_skyrim_daedric_armor_by_herbatnikb

"Fair enough. Your sword is complete and I will work on the new order shortly." Reaching behind the counter, the blonde procured the requested item and placed it before Ethereal. "There you go. I will PM you when I finish the armor." Flashing his trademark grin. He patiently waited for the two remaining customers to make decisions.

+8 Materials (from Ethereal), Total: 15

-1 Fang of the Serpents (To Ethereal)

As Snow opened her eyes post-sigh, she discovered the presence of another. He plucked the spear from the wall, where for a brief moment Snow's heart sunk. Then, he gestured to her and let it fall into her hands. Snow looked to the spear, then to the stranger, and back to the spear.

"What're you--" she began only to halt at his words. Snow let confusion possess her expression before the stranger finished, then returned to his position at the counter.

Her eyes widened as he continued to help the players gathered there. The facts clicked into place.

"He's the smith?!"

She looked back to the item in her hands, information still displayed with her eyes drawn to the name of the craftsman.

"Oikawa?" she read.

The window vanished the moment the weapon shifted in her hands. Immediately, Snow noticed the weight of it compared to her plain wood and steel weapon. While it was much heavier, she also noticed a subtle balance of weight along the haft, offset by the ornate pommel and bladed head. She lifted it and set the pommel against the wooden floor to better see the craftsmanship of the neck, crown, and head. Unlike the plain cup and rivet seen in standard issue spears, this weapon lacked a visible adhesion to the shaft. Instead, a delicate relief pattern marked the circumference of the neck and tied into the two  blunted points of the crown. From there, a soft motif in the polished metal, similar to Damascus, faded into the broad, bladed head and needle sharp point.

She again hefted its weight, her hands comfortably gripping the sky blue haft.

"What is that?" she asked herself.

The material of construction for the haft eluded her. It didn't feel as lifeless and pliable as wood, nor as cooling and rigid as metal, and it certainly wasn't plastic. Bone or horn perhaps? Unfamiliar with the game's thousands of materials, Snow let it fade from her mind. Either way, the weapon felt solid, expertly smithed, and a dream made real.

Her mind drifted back to the cost with a heavy heart as she placed it back on the wall. She let her crystalline eyes take it in one more time before she turned to the counter. As requested, she approached Oikawa, an idea in her head.

"Excuse me, sir," Snow began. "Thank you for letting me hold your spear. It's really beautiful and well made."

She paused to consider if her request would be considered rude or not. With a shake of head, she resolved to ask anyway.

"I don't have any Col or Materials to pay for you, but would it be too much to ask if you could place it on hold for me?"

11 hours ago, Snow said:

As Snow opened her eyes post-sigh, she discovered the presence of another. He plucked the spear from the wall, where for a brief moment Snow's heart sunk. Then, he gestured to her and let it fall into her hands. Snow looked to the spear, then to the stranger, and back to the spear.

"What're you--" she began only to halt at his words. Snow let confusion possess her expression before the stranger finished, then returned to his position at the counter.

Her eyes widened as he continued to help the players gathered there. The facts clicked into place.

"He's the smith?!"

She looked back to the item in her hands, information still displayed with her eyes drawn to the name of the craftsman.

"Oikawa?" she read.

The window vanished the moment the weapon shifted in her hands. Immediately, Snow noticed the weight of it compared to her plain wood and steel weapon. While it was much heavier, she also noticed a subtle balance of weight along the haft, offset by the ornate pommel and bladed head. She lifted it and set the pommel against the wooden floor to better see the craftsmanship of the neck, crown, and head. Unlike the plain cup and rivet seen in standard issue spears, this weapon lacked a visible adhesion to the shaft. Instead, a delicate relief pattern marked the circumference of the neck and tied into the two  blunted points of the crown. From there, a soft motif in the polished metal, similar to Damascus, faded into the broad, bladed head and needle sharp point.

She again hefted its weight, her hands comfortably gripping the sky blue haft.

"What is that?" she asked herself.

The material of construction for the haft eluded her. It didn't feel as lifeless and pliable as wood, nor as cooling and rigid as metal, and it certainly wasn't plastic. Bone or horn perhaps? Unfamiliar with the game's thousands of materials, Snow let it fade from her mind. Either way, the weapon felt solid, expertly smithed, and a dream made real.

Her mind drifted back to the cost with a heavy heart as she placed it back on the wall. She let her crystalline eyes take it in one more time before she turned to the counter. As requested, she approached Oikawa, an idea in her head.

"Excuse me, sir," Snow began. "Thank you for letting me hold your spear. It's really beautiful and well made."

She paused to consider if her request would be considered rude or not. With a shake of head, she resolved to ask anyway.

"I don't have any Col or Materials to pay for you, but would it be too much to ask if you could place it on hold for me?"

Once again, the blonde's eyes was drawn to a pair of crystalline ones. However, this time she initiated the conversation as she beckoned for his attention. Shifting his glance from the towering player still yet undecided at the counter, to the lady blonde before him, Oikawa gave her his undivided attention as she inquired about the spear. "Thank you. I try my best to make each piece of equipment something to behold for the one that uses it. Its great to know my values still hold true." Hefting the spear over the counter, he placed it in a bin and locked the lid and re-met her gaze with his. "As for your request, consider it done. That item is now on hold for you. Anything else I can do for you?"  

Snow smiled at the smith warmly and bowed to him formally.

"Thank you!" she chirped, rising again to eye level. "That's all I needed today! I'll be back with payment before you know it!"

With another half bow, the girl turned on her heels and made for the door. She gripped the handle, turned to wave goodbye, and left to begin her hunt.

[Leaves Thread]

[+1 Reserve for "Extension of the Storm"]

Edited by Snow

Lycan stepped out of the blonde's way as she exited, too busy waving behind her than looking forward. When she successfully made her way past him, the teen shook his head.

"Rude," he mouthed while catching the handle of the door.

Walking into the Grande Forge, Lycan seemed amazed at the quantity of weapons and arms on display for sale. Compared to his own petty shop, this was light-years in the future for him. It dawned on him that perhaps he picked the wrong profession. Then again, Lycan trusted Axios's information. Hopefully, in time, he too would have a shop this big.

As Lycan perused the different blades and weapons, he came across one in particular that caught his eye. A one handed straight sword by the name of "Harbringer". It had a sort of primal feel to it and once Lycan read it was crafted with an inlaid fang from an Alpha Dire Wolf, he was sold. The teen gently lifted the blade with both hands and brought it to the counter.

"Hello, I was wondering if I could take this off your hands?" Lycan asked. As he did, he noticed the pricing schema of to the right hand of the counter. He eyed it and pulled up his menu to check his inventory.

"Hmm... I have 1,100 col and three crafting materials. Is that enough to cover the price between the two?" he asked.

12 hours ago, Snow said:

Snow smiled at the smith warmly and bowed to him formally.

"Thank you!" she chirped, rising again to eye level. "That's all I needed today! I'll be back with payment before you know it!"

With another half bow, the girl turned on her heels and made for the door. She gripped the handle, turned to wave goodbye, and left to begin her hunt.

[Leaves Thread]

[+1 Reserve for "Extension of the Storm"]

"No worries, it'll be here lass," the blonde responded as she quickly exited the shop. However, no sooner than when she had left, another entered.

9 hours ago, Lycan said:

Lycan stepped out of the blonde's way as she exited, too busy waving behind her than looking forward. When she successfully made her way past him, the teen shook his head.

"Rude," he mouthed while catching the handle of the door.

Walking into the Grande Forge, Lycan seemed amazed at the quantity of weapons and arms on display for sale. Compared to his own petty shop, this was light-years in the future for him. It dawned on him that perhaps he picked the wrong profession. Then again, Lycan trusted Axios's information. Hopefully, in time, he too would have a shop this big.

As Lycan perused the different blades and weapons, he came across one in particular that caught his eye. A one handed straight sword by the name of "Harbringer". It had a sort of primal feel to it and once Lycan read it was crafted with an inlaid fang from an Alpha Dire Wolf, he was sold. The teen gently lifted the blade with both hands and brought it to the counter.

"Hello, I was wondering if I could take this off your hands?" Lycan asked. As he did, he noticed the pricing schema of to the right hand of the counter. He eyed it and pulled up his menu to check his inventory.

"Hmm... I have 1,100 col and three crafting materials. Is that enough to cover the price between the two?" he asked.

"Hello," replied the blonde as the newcomer inquired about the blade he had on display known as <Harbringer>. As the lower-leveled player materialized his payment, Oikawa pondered the ideas as he never really had a split payment before. "Well I don't see why not. I'll take the payment." Bringing up the transaction menu, Oikawa set the parameters and swiped the pop-up window to the player. "Anything else you may need, erm, what is your name ?" 

+1100 Col

+3 Materials

-1 Harbringer