[SHOP-F1] Gurando Foji (The Grand Forge) {Rank 9 Smith}

June 8th- Attempt 6

[19140] Craft Die: 11 (10+1)

He grabbed a sixth material. He had a very good feeling about this one as he molded and hammered down the grip for the blade. Touching up some details, he managed to make an almost Perfect Dagger. It didn't have that glow about it that would've indicated a Perfect craft. Nonetheless, he decided to keep the dagger as someone might purchase it in the future. He placed it in the evaluation bin and proceeded on to his final craft of the day.

Name: Wyvern Fang

Profession: (Blacksmith)
ID: (19140)
Roll: (11) [10+1]
Item Type:(One-Handed Dagger)
Quality: (Rare)
Enhancements: (+1 Damage and +1 Paralyze)
Description: (A black handled dagger engraved with a Wyvern wing along the grip. The crystal ice blue blade is able to freeze the opponent from time to time.)
  • Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

June 8th- Attempt 7

[19141] Craft Die: 10 (9+1)

Bringing his hammer down on the final material, Oikawa was sweating as he concentrated and focused on perfect the dagger. Unfortunately his efforts just weren't enough for that craft as the result yielded another Rare Dagger. A little disappointed, he finished the weapon and placed it in his evaluation bin. Grabbing his book, he tracked his crafts for the day and returned everything to it's proper place. Once finished, he moved to the front of the shop and awaited some customers.

Name: Nail Biter

ID: (19140)
Item Type:(One-Handed Dagger)
Enhancements: (+2 Damage)
Description: (The blackened blade cuts through the densest armor. Often causes the opposition to cower in fear.)

Zandra got a message:

The armor is ready for pick up, I'm gathering materials now to have the blade made

''Yes!'' Zandra shouted so everyone on the street herd and looked strangely at her. ''Oops.'' she covered her mouth with both hands and rushed away to the grand forge as fast as she could. When she reached the shop she entered it and looked where Oikawa could be. When she saw him she quickly walked towards him. ''Heya Oikawa, I got your message. Is the armor realy done?'' she couldnt stand still because of her excitment.

Zandra got a message:

The armor is ready for pick up, I'm gathering materials now to have the blade made

''Yes!'' Zandra shouted so everyone on the street herd and looked strangely at her. ''Oops.'' she covered her mouth with both hands and rushed away to the grand forge as fast as she could. When she reached the shop she entered it and looked where Oikawa could be. When she saw him she quickly walked towards him. ''Heya Oikawa, I got your message. Is the armor realy done?'' she couldnt stand still because of her excitment.

The door swung open as Zandra returned to the shop. Excitement literally leaked from her as she asked him about her armor. Smiling the blonde nodded his head and spoke. "One hundred percent ready for use. Since your paying in col I'll bring up the exchange." Swiping his HUD, Oikawa made a transaction and sent it to Zandra. Upon it's acception, the armor would be delivered to her inventory for use immediately.

+1100 Col

-1 Armour of the Northern Ice Dragon

Oikawa sent and transaction. Zandra accepted it as quickly she could. She saw her amount of Col greatly decreese, but she got a notice that she had a new item in her inventory. She opened the inventory. And there it was, she didnt waited many seconds before equipping it. It fitted perfect. How could he made such perfect size without taking any measurse of her. ''Thank you Oikawa, this is realy amazing. If the dagger gonna turn out with quality like this you... I dont know what to say. Just thank you.'' she smiled and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before tun around and walk out of the shop. Testing all joints in the armor by turning her arms, taking huge steps and such.

-1100 Col

+1 Armor of the northern Ice-dragon

Oikawa sent and transaction. Zandra accepted it as quickly she could. She saw her amount of Col greatly decreese, but she got a notice that she had a new item in her inventory. She opened the inventory. And there it was, she didnt waited many seconds before equipping it. It fitted perfect. How could he made such perfect size without taking any measurse of her. ''Thank you Oikawa, this is realy amazing. If the dagger gonna turn out with quality like this you... I dont know what to say. Just thank you.'' she smiled and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before tun around and walk out of the shop. Testing all joints in the armor by turning her arms, taking huge steps and such.

-1100 Col

+1 Armor of the northern Ice-dragon

After accepting the transaction, Zandra immediately equipped her new item. She seemed very pleased with it and hoped the blade came out just as perfect as the armor. Thanking the blonde, she quickly pecked him on the cheek before exiting the shop. Oikawa simply smiled and responded. "It was my pleasure Zandra. Enjoy the new armor!" Jotting down the transaction in his book, Oikawa grinned at the thought of happy customers. Hi shop had been extremely busy as of late and his customers all seemed to leave extremely satisfied.

Kotori had decided that doing only one more damage than usual wouldn't do it for the plans she had in mind. Of course she treasured the weapon she had received as a gift and wouldn't dare to throw it out simply because it was rude and she had no need to do so. It didn't matter of course because she had a couple spots open in her inventory and wouldn't have the need to remove until much later on in the game. Her idea was since she noticed a rise in the amount of Col she found herself with, it would be best to start spending a bit on her equipment or lack thereof. It would be simple. She would track down Oikawa's shop and request an order for a perfect weapon which would aid her on many things. Upon finally finding the shop, she entered into to find a... most unpleasant sight. It was girl around her height planting a kiss on Oikawa's cheek before passing Kotori and going on her merry in a bulky suit of armor. The dagger in her possession no longer seemed as treasured when she had originally set out to the blonde's shop. Still, no need to say a single word to the boy at all considering he would need to explain himself the next time she saw her. The girl made her way to the counter with making eye contact and then typed up an order before sending it to him.

Name: (Savage Bite)

ID: (Leave Blank)
Roll: (Leave Blank) [Leave Blank]
Item Type: (Leave Blank)
Quality: (Perfect)
Enhancements: (2 DMG/1 ACC)
Description: (A dagger made of light weighted metal that allows the user to wield it more easier to give more accuracy and the ability to plunge the blade deep inside the target.)

Kotori had decided that doing only one more damage than usual wouldn't do it for the plans she had in mind. Of course she treasured the weapon she had recieved as a gift and wouldn't dare to throw it out simply because it was rude and she had no need to do so. It didn't matter of course because she had a couple spots open in her inventory and wouldn't have the need to remove until much later on in the game. Her idea was since she noticed a rise in the amount of Col she found herself with, it would be best to start spending a bit on her equipment or lack thereof. It would be simple. She would track down Oikawa's shop and request an order for a perfect weapon which would aid her on many things. Upon finally finding the shop, she entered into to find a... most unpleasant sight. It was girl around her height planting a kiss on Oikawa's cheek before passing Kotori and going on her merry in a bulky suit of armor. The dagger in her possession no longer seemed as treasured when she had originally set out to the blonde's shop. Still, no need to say a single word to the boy at all considering he would need to explain himself the next time she saw her. The girl made her way to the counter with making eye contact and then typed up an order before sending it to him.

The bell chimed shortly after his last customer left. Looking up from his counter Oikawa's eyes widened as Kotori entered the place. Then his heart dropped. He recounted the event that happened just moments before and thought to himself. Did she see what happened? Is she mad at me? Zandra? Oi, regardless I need to tell her what happened. As she approached the counter she avoided eye contact and filled out an order. Retrieving the new request, Oikawa looked it over and smiled. "Updating Feral Bite I see! Well it was to be expected haha. I'll have it made as soon as possible alright?"

"T-Thanks.." Kotori mumbled as she looked him directly in the eye before sending him the amount of Col needed to purchase the custom order. She wasn't in particularly mad, but still a bit miffed about what she viewed. She would have to bring it up with him another time, but now she wanted to focus on more important things that. It was particularly happy to know that Oikawa would have her order done soon because she felt lacking in the damage and accuracy department and this would be a great way to achieve that. Leaving the shop, the girl made her merry way to her own cafe so that she could finish up on her own crafts for the day and be done. 

-1200 Col

"T-Thanks.." Kotori mumbled as she looked him directly in the eye before sending him the amount of Col needed to purchase the custom order. She wasn't in particularly mad, but still a bit miffed about what she viewed. She would have to bring it up with him another time, but now she wanted to focus on more important things that. It was particularly happy to know that Oikawa would have her order done soon because she felt lacking in the damage and accuracy department and this would be a great way to achieve that. Leaving the shop, the girl made her merry way to her own cafe so that she could finish up on her own crafts for the day and be done. 

-1200 Col

The blonde gave her his best smile as she thanked him and paid him in advance for the weapon. Even throwing in an extra 100 Col. He felt something was off but disregarded it as she didn't bring anything up. He waved goodbye as she took her leave and decided that it was high time he went material hunting.

+1200 Col

Calrex walked into the Grand Forge as he gave Oikawa a wave. He held the door open, "Roc, come on in."

His new blue peregrine falcon familiar flew through the doorway and landed on Calrex's shoulder before ruffling the feathers on its right wing, "Hey Oikawa, I'd like to have a couple of items made. Feel free to take your time on these, no rush at all."

"Hopefully I've given these enough thought that they will actually be useful. At least, I hope it never comes to the point I'll actually need to use them."

He gave a nod to Roc, who flew over and landed on the edge of the counter, looking down at King before landing a few steps away from the cub. With that Calrex began to fill out the order forms.

Name: Grand Maelstrom
Item Type: One-Handed Straight Sword
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +1 DMG / +2 Paralyze
Description: This sword bears a similar appearance to the Grand Blade previously made by Oikawa, but the appearance of the blade and the color scheme seems shifted into a slightly more refined appearance. In addition to the matte deep-sea blue finish of its counterpart there appears to be a chain of whirlpools on the surface of the blade. On the edge itself the hedge patterns give the appearance of the foam on the top of tidal waves. 

Name: Grand Riptide
Item Type: Gaunlets
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +2 DMG / +1 ACC
Description: A pair of gauntlet similar to the Grand Gauntlets, but with a similar pattern to the Grand Maelstrom. These gauntlets, unlike their Martial Arts oriented counterpart, seem designed for easier gripping of a sword, giving the wearer a stronger hold on their weapon while still being light and maneuverable. When paired with the Grand Maelstrom their names sound like they would bring peril upon anyone that crosses their wielder: A riptide that pulls its victims into a maelstrom.

Once he completed the order forms he set them in their respective place as he nodded to his friend, "I'm still working on your materials order, but I should have it procured soon. Looks like business is keeping you occupied so I'll let you get back to it."

As Calrex turned to leave Roc turned and readied himself. Once Calrex opened the door the falcon flew out the door and into the sky.

-550 col

Prostatis was on the hunt for cheap equipment. That was why he did go out and just hunted for materials, so he could check if the new strategy did prove to be time/cost effective. After asking numerous players in countless taverns, he started walking towards a blacksmith forge on Floor 1. There couldn't have been a single player in that first tavern that knew about a cheap equipment? I do guess most of the people seeking to clear this game has gone onto the upper floors but I still have unfinished businesses on this one. On the outside, it had a mission statement that sounded like those in real life. Just an advertisement using pathos to get a customer.

He walked inside finding a wide variety of equipment that would serve useful as a beginning equipment, but it wasn't the best. None of them specifically called out to him and he'd taken quite a number of hits in the past, some more injuring than others. After looking forward to find the owner of the shop he started talking. "Hey, my name's Prostatis. If what I've heard is correct, then you take orders, right?" He stopped for a second. "If so, then I'd like this to be created." He handed the owner a sheet of paper that Prostatis had scribbled down what he had in mind. "If you accept the payment after the craft is made, I'll be on my way."

Oikawa looked up as the bell chimed. In walked a peculiar player, that made the blonde raise an eyebrow. As the player approached, he began to speak. After introducing himself he inquired about commissions. "Nice to meet you Prostatis, I'm Oikawa. Owner of the Grand Forge or Gurando Foji." Taking the slip, Oikawa looked it over before adding a few notes in his ledger. "Payment afterwards is fine. I'll PM you when it's complete." he explained as the player began to exit the shop.

Calrex walked into the Grand Forge as he gave Oikawa a wave. He held the door open, "Roc, come on in."

His new blue peregrine falcon familiar flew through the doorway and landed on Calrex's shoulder before ruffling the feathers on its right wing, "Hey Oikawa, I'd like to have a couple of items made. Feel free to take your time on these, no rush at all."

"Hopefully I've given these enough thought that they will actually be useful. At least, I hope it never comes to the point I'll actually need to use them."

He gave a nod to Roc, who flew over and landed on the edge of the counter, looking down at King before landing a few steps away from the cub. With that Calrex began to fill out the order forms.

Once he completed the order forms he set them in their respective place as he nodded to his friend, "I'm still working on your materials order, but I should have it procured soon. Looks like business is keeping you occupied so I'll let you get back to it."

As Calrex turned to leave Roc turned and readied himself. Once Calrex opened the door the falcon flew out the door and into the sky.

-550 col

Shortly after Prostatis left, Calrex entered. He also brought a new companion. A blue peregrine falcon swooped into the shop. Calrex approached the counter to explain his orders, whilst Roc introduced himself to King. The blonde nodded as Calrex handed him the orders. Looking them over he grinned as he skimmed the names and descriptions. "I like them. I hope to have them done soon haha and yeah business is booming strangely." Placing his payment on the counter, the bluenette turned to exit, allowing the falcon to take flight first.

+550 Col 

June 12th- Attempt 1

[19625] Craft Die: 6 (5+1)

It had been four days since the blonde's last crafting session. He was down 5 orders and need to catch up fast. He had spent the last couple of days gathering materials with a few friends and finally had enough for a days worth of crafting. Wasting no time, he heated up the furnace and gathered his materials. Placing the first one in, he heated it and brought it out with his fire proof gloves. Grabbing his hammer, he tapped against the heated metal a few times before it took the shape of a Good quality dagger. Not needing anymore Good items, he tossed the blade and continued crafting.

June 12th- Attempt 2

[19626] Craft Die: 11 (10+1)

Heating the second material up, he had another weapon in mind rather than Zandra's order. As such, it translated into the game as he began to craft. The material glowed a faint  white before losing it's shimmer and becoming a Rare quality War Hammer. The weapon was sick in design and had decent attributes to boot. Polishing it up, he placed it in the evaluation bin.

Name: (Led Hamor)

ID: (19626)

Item Type: (One-Handed Warhammer)

Enhancements: (+2 Damage)

Description: (An enormous sledgehammer like weapon with a black handle embroidered with bronze patterns. The hammer itself is all bronze. A strap is also attached to the end.)

June 12th- Attempt 3

[19627] Craft Die: 8 (7+1)

Grabbing his third material, he placed it in the furnace to be heated. Once the material was glowing and primed, he removed it from the heat and brought it to his crafting table. Grasping his hammer, he desperately attempts to try and craft a Perfect Quality item. His craft, however, results in an Uncommon quality helm. Attributing it's stats, Oikawa places it in the evaluation bin and starts anew.

Name: (Helm of the Durability)

ID: (19627)

Roll: (8) [7+1]

Item Type: (Heavy Armor Helm)

Quality: (Uncommon)

Enhancements: (+1 Damage Mitigation)

Description: (A snow white helmet crafted from ores found on the fourth floor. It provides decent protection for those who want a cheap durable armored helmet.)

June 12th- Attempt 4

[19628] Craft Die: 6 (5+1)

Oikawa had high hopes for his crafts. This one he thought we be especially good, however the result was his least favorite of all. It was like success that never sells. So in a since it is still a fail. Placing the Good quality item in the trash, he moved on to the final three crafts. I have to craft at least one perfect from all of this or I'm going to flip a table. Calming down he moved on to the fifth craft.

June 12th- Attempt 5

[19629] Craft Die: 9 (8+1)

The blonde took a slow breath. He felt that maybe he was rushing his crafting. Which could explain why he hadn't crafted a perfect yet. Placing yet another material in the furnace, he prepared to craft a Perfect quality dagger but had made his hammerings to large which in turn caused the material to glow and settle on becoming a pair of gauntlets. Shaking his head, he placed them up for eval and tried again.

Name: (Hands of Napalm)

ID: (19629)

Roll: (8) [7+1]

Item Type: (Gauntlets)

Enhancements: (+1 Damage)

Description: (A pair of crimson and onyx themed gauntlets with spikes on the knuckles. Deals damage that can cause the opponent to hurt even after the initial strike.)

June 12th- Attempt 6

[19630] Craft Die: 9 (8+1)

His sixth attempt was indeed much like his last. Even after calming himself once more and taking extra time to refine the craft, he still only manged to create an Uncommon quality item. The shield was decent, but he was looking more for a dagger. Placing it in the eval bin, he stared at his final craft. Last chance of the day. I better make this count. Sighing he prepared for the final craft.

Name: (Protection of Napalm)

ID: (19630)

Roll: (9) [8+1]

Item Type: (Shields)

Enhancements: (+1 Thorns)

Description: (A plated rounded shield crafted from crimson and onyx, with spikes on the outer edge. Deals damage that can cause the opponent to hurt even after their initial strike.)

June 12th- Attempt 7

[19631] Craft Die: 12 (11+1)

The final craft was a Dice God Success. Oikawa nearly leaped for joy as his hammer smacked the material causing it to glow and form into the Perfect dagger. Giving it the look and stats Zandra wanted, Oikawa was sure to polish and ready it for battle as he placed it in the evaluation bin.  "Finally!" Satisfied with his work, he turned off the furnace and cleaned up the back room. 1 for 4 he was. Well only 3 more to go.

Name: (Claw of the Northern Ice Dragon)

ID: (19631)

Roll: (12) [11+1]

Item Type: (One-Handed Dagger)

Enhancements: (+2 Damage and +1 Accuracy)

Description: (

Dagger.jpg

)

Results:

Success Attempt 1 (Lost 1 Material, Gained 1 Good Item and Gained 2 XP)

Success Attempt 2 (Lost 1 Material, Gained 1 Rare One-Handed War Hammer and Gained 5 XP)
Success Attempt 3 (Lost 1 Material, Gained 1 Uncommon Heavy Armor Helm and Gained 3 XP)
Success Attempt 4 (Lost 1 Material, Gained 1 Good Item and Gained 2 XP)
Success Attempt 5 (Lost 1 Material, Gained 1 Uncommon Gauntlets and Gained 3 XP)
Success Attempt 6 (Lost 1 Material, Gained 1 Uncommon Shield and Gained 3 XP)
Success Attempt 7 (Lost 1 Material, Gained 1 Perfect One-Handed Dagger, and Gained 8 XP)

Lowenthal walked into the shop for the second time ever. He had already got a kunai from this shop, and he could use another. His Kunai was good, but it could use an upgrade. "Hello. Oikawa. Pleasure meeting you again." Lowenthal said, placing a small piece of paper on the counter. "Think you could handle this?" Lowenthal said, grinning slyly.

Name: Kashin-koji

ID: 

Roll: 

Item Type: (One-Handed Dagger)

Enhancements: (+2 Damage, +1 Keen)

Description: A kunai named after a mage from the late Muromachi period, said to have displayed his magical skills to a number of famous military commanders. The metal is a dark black, with the handle wrapped in a white leather.

Lowenthal smiled at Oikawa. "So, how have things been?" Lowenthal asked, trying to make small talk.