[F11 - Master Tailor] The Lion's Den (Open)

It came as a surprise to the blonde as people stepped through the entrance of her home, which had the shop inside. The blonde greeted her clients and nodded."Sure give me a few minutes!" she said as she went to the adjacent work station. There she took a glance towards the fireplace where Kimba was sleeping, not bothering to investigate the people who entered her home. Ariel though it was a bit unusual but didn't entertain the thought any further as she concentrated on completing the two commissions she received.

ID#59504  CD: 12 (10+2)
ID#59505  CD: 12 (nat.)

Name: Shirien's Swimtrunks
Profession: Tailor
ID: 
Roll: 12 (10+2)
Item Type: Clothing
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: N/A
Description: A pair of well fitted dark purple swimming trunks with black strings tied in the front and a black line down the thighs. They don't hold a lot of flair but the material is fairly water resistant compared to usual cloth so it won't soak through and weigh down the wearer easily. 
A semi transparent white crowned lion head logo is discreetly placed, the usual branding from the manufacturing shop.
Payment Method: 700 Col

Name: Cooking Apron
ID: 
Roll: 12 (nat.)
Item Type: Tools

Enhancements: +1 CD
Description: A simple red and white checker-patterns Apron, comfortable to wear, and increasing the proficiency of the wearer when comes to cooking. On the side, 
a semi transparent white crowned lion head logo is discreetly placed, the usual branding from the manufacturing shop.
Payment Method: 7 Materials

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waited for a while, Husky returned for the product that he had been informed that has been complete. Walked back into the shop, Husky was exited to see the final product. "Good day to you, Miss Ariel. I came for the finished order you messaged me of." Husky informed the shop owner, while patiently waited for Ariel to get his order ready. Once she have had it ready and trade it for him, Husky can't hide his excitement, accepting the trade request. He just had to see it for himself. 

"Once again, Miss Ariel, your work never cease to amazed me. I wish you a good day." He spoke, bowed and thanked her for the creation. Husky quickly made it back to his shop, where he can tried out the apron for himself. 

[+1 Cooking Apron]

Zandra havent visited the lions den for a very, very long time. Thou she had met Ariel. Like in the latest boss fight. That nightmare. Is was also because of that she was here."Hey there blondie." Zandra said with a smile. Or a try of a smile. The happening was still to present. She knew Ariel would understand. So she didnt tried to smile. Instead she took a deep breath."Well. I guess you still remember the latest happenings. And because of that, Im interested in some new gear." She said to the lioness and handed over an order."If you could please make this for me."

Spoiler

Name: Salmindria, cloak of heaven

Profession: Tailor
ID: (the dice ID, leave it like this)
Roll: ( leave it like this)
Item Type: Light armour
Tier: 2
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: 3 slots thorns
Description:

AnimeWarrior.jpg
Payment Method: Col

Edited by Zandra

Kalesh walked into the shop with a sense of recollection. He shook his head to get his thoughts straight as he tried to remember his purpose here aside from greeting the owner. He took a deep breath and approached the front counter a little shyly "Hello again, Ariel" He wondered if he was even a memory as he grabbed a form and started to fill it out. "It's been a while... Has the shop been doing well?" He assumed so, considering it hadn't shut down or anything. He sets the order form down and begins to fill out a second. "I hope you don't mind if I pay with col, I have nowhere near enough materials on me." He says honestly as he sets down the second order form. A moment later a pile of Col coins fell on the counter. Managing a smile he takes out a fish he had to spare and held it out in offer for her little lion cub to eat if he wanted it.

Spoiler

Name: Unsightly Fishing Line
ID: (the dice ID, leave it like this)
Roll: ( leave it like this)
Item Type: Tool

Enhancements: +1 CD
Description: A spool of fishing line that never seems to run out. The line can be removed and attatched to working rods as necessary and can only be seen when dry. When wet the affected parts of the line disappears entirely so not to warn fish of their eventual fates.
Payment Method: 2550 Col

Spoiler

Name: Boots of Steady Ground
Item Type: Clothing

Enhancements: +1 Crafting EXP
Description: A pair of tough leather boots that help dig into surfaces preventing a fisherman from being dragged into the watery abyss they are fishing from by particularily fighty fish. 
Payment Method: 2550 Col

-5100 Col
-1 Normal Quality Fish

Seeing first a fellow front liner, Ariel couldn't help but smile as she greeted Zandra. "Been a while 'tsuin teeru'-chan (twintails)." she said, purposely pronouncing it in her native tongue's adaptation rather than saying it in perfect english, as that would be no fun. Of course.. a lot has happened, It didn't affect Ariel as much as other as she was already scarred by what happened to Azide. For a while now she decided to protect only those close to her, a pitiful ash remain of her noble creed to protect ALL players, while being in the Guardians of Aincrad guild. She looked at the order and nodded: "give me a few minutes" she said as another player stepped through her home's front door, entering the room she'd allocated to her shop. His presence was slightly familiar, not a complete stranger.. but she couldn't pinpoint where she'd meet him before. Her suspicions were proved right as he knew her name and hinted that they've met before. She snapped out of her daze, giving up on trying to remember where she'd meet him and noded with a smile. "Mhm, a little slower than before but I can't complain too much." she added. Watching over the order forms she said: "No problem with col, guess I'll start saving it for another house." she laughed, as she could think of no other use for SAO's money than that. She looked at them both and raised up her finger.. "Give me half an hour and I'll finish all of them." she claimed, quickly going to the work station next to the counter. 
Meanwhile, Kimba was happily munching on the fish she'd been given. Despite her proud lion senses, she still had the feline affinity towards fish and easily devoured the gift. Next she would start rubbing against Kalesh's legs while purring happily. A second and even a third offering like that would've been very welcomed by the ever hungry lioness. Ariel giggled at the sight saying: "I guess now she'd wish I was a fisherman instead of a tailor." 

#1  ID#60030  CD: 12 (nat.) [Perfect Item: +8 EXP]

#2  ID#60032  CD: 6 (4+2) [Good Item: +2 EXP]

#3  ID#60033  CD: 9 (7+2)  [Rare Item: +5 EXP]

#4  ID#60034  CD: 12 (11+2)  [Perfect Item: +8 EXP]

#5  ID#60035  CD: 6 (4+2)  [Good Item: +2 EXP]

#6  ID#60036  CD: 6 (4+2)  [Good Item: +2 EXP]

#7  ID#60037  CD: 4 (2+2)  [Good Item: +2  EXP]

#8  ID#60038  CD: 4 (2+2)  [Good Item: +2 EXP]

#9  ID#60039  CD: 12 (nat.)  [Perfect Item: +8 EXP]

#10 ID#60042  CD: 4 (2+2)  [Good Item: +2 EXP]

+10 Exp from  'Kawaii Potato' (+1 Exp/Craft)

-10 Materials / +51 Exp / Material Inventory: 102/860

He smiled while Ariel looked his order over and confirmed Col was okay "Heheheh... Yeah, make it a vacation home or a secret place where you do secret things away from prying eyes." He rolls his eyes a bit and shoots Ariel a clawed thumbs up as she goes to finish the orders the had received.

During the wait he knelt down and started to pet the lion cub carefully, smiling as he took out a second fish. It wasn't as if he had any purpose in keeping the regular fish with no properties. Might as well give it to one who would enjoy it! He drops the fish down in front of the hungry cub with a chuckle while petting the furry beast happily. "Your fur is soooo nice~!" he said cheerily before he heard footfalls.

Having socialized with the cub for a bit he stands up and pats off the jacket he wore of any fur from the petting. "Well, that's what I do, use my powers over fish to spread happiness and joy to the needy." He chuckles weakly and shrugs, fishing being a dead market essentially. When he saw his orders he smiled happily and decided to try them out, taking out his fishing rod from his inventory and placing the attachment onto it with a nod. A moment later he removed his shoes and tried on the boots, taking a few steps around with them before saying "Lovely, the stats line up too. Thank you very much!" Kalesh says to the blonde tailor with a smile. "I guess I'll see you around. Send me a message if you need anything." He offers kindly before starting towards the exit.

-1 Normal Quality Fish
+Unsightly Fishing Line & Boots of Steady Ground

Like he has before, the wanderer wanders into The Lion's Den. He can never seem to really use the map to get here, but he always seems to still find his way here. As he opens the door, he's welcomed with a ring. He's been here a decent amount of times already so he fairly know his way around. He quickly made his way to the counter since he knew for sure that Ariel wouldn't have made what he had in mind already. This is something more of a custom order. As he sees Ariel his face slightly lights up. "Oh hey Ari! Could I maybe get this in custom order? You can place your logo where ever you want, as usual. Uh... I was also wondering if I could get maybe trade my Assurance... for the order. Remember the leather boots I got made from you before? If not, it's fine. I can just pay in Col."

Spoiler

Name: The Wandering Ronin
Item Type: Leather Armor set

Enhancements: +2 EVA, +9 MIT
Description: An azure and gold set of leather armor. Complete with a gold vambrace and gold greaves.  An azure cloak with a hood and mask is also included in the armor. Very similar to this... >>Here<< Of course without the daggers and quiver being part of it, but pretty much what that looks like.
Payment Method: I was hoping I could trade my
Assurance [+2 EVA, +9 MIT] for this. If not I'll pay in Col... 2550 Col.

Edited by Rain

Khrysaor was wandering on the floor 11's market district when a interesting looking shop caught his attention. He decided to check it out and went inside. Khrysaor looked around until one specific item caught his attention. He picked up the Generic Plushie MK. 0 and looked at the description. 'Well, it looks like this is a good item that I would like to have.' thought Khrysaor. He went up to the counter and said to the owner, "Hello, I would like to buy this Generic Plushie MK. 0. Here is the 4 Mats for it."

Spoiler

Name:  Generic Plushie MK. 0
ID: 
Roll: 11 (10+1)
Item Type: Plushie
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: +2 Loot Die
Description:
 A cute fiery-golden colored, cotton filled plushie that was made to look like a bird, possibly a phoenix, small enough to be worn as a weapon accessory.It can easily be attached to the hilt of one's weapon. Some say these plushies bring good luck.

Payment Method: 4 Materials.

Edited by Khrysaor

Walking into the shop Takneil wore his artisan's attire, a heavily inked white dress shirt with black dress pants. His long black and white hair tied in the back with a blue ribbon. Giving a half nod and friendly smile to the all familiar Kimba he turned towards the counter and followed per norm when custom ordering from the Tailor's shop. "Hey Ariel, I swear this time it isn't a doll!" he called out with a chuckle as he submitted his order. 

[Yes Text color is changing >3<]

-Eternal Allegro

Spoiler

Name: Eternal Allegro.
Item Type: Light Armor-Cape.
Tier: 1.
Quality: Perfect.

Enhancements: +3 Evasion.
Description: The first Eternal equipment to be Light Armor, a pitch black, flowing cape with white flourishes wrapping around the silk like fabric. The Ivory white designs caressing the shoulders it cascades down the back, forming a large outline of two toned, angelic wings.White in the center and fading to black. When worn Eternal Allegro would imbue one with swift movement and reflexes. On the inside of the cape's collar a Crowned Lion is placed, a logo for the renowned Lion's Den. 
Payment Method: 7 Materials.

-7 Materials.

The day was, as usual quiet.. until 3 rings came from the entrance bell. The blonde went and attended each one of her customers in order. First one was a returning client that wanted a item with the same stats but different appearance. The spiel was that he intended to trade it since it had the same stats. To that the blonde shaked her head and replied: "Sorry, can't do that as it would mean that I'd be basically working for free. If you wish I could lower the price to 2000 col, a discount for a returning client:P and you can keep the other item, give it to some low level or sell it." she said, letting him ponder on her offer while turning towards the guy who wanted the plushie. "Deal!" she replied as she opened a transaction window with the plushie's owner rights in it. Once he'd add 4 mats she would hit accept and transfer the mats to her shop's inventory.

Next hearing the tank's greeting she burst into giggles. "Good to hear, If I didn't know better I might think you're stalking the poor girl." she said with a happy tone as she picked up the two order forms and made the items in what seemed like an instant. Perfect quality, as it would be expected from a Master Tailor like her. She would present the items to them when they were ready.

Transaction accepted for Khrysaor, received 4 materials as payment.

#1  ID#60816  CD: 7 (5+2) [Uncommon Item: +3 EXP]

#2  ID#60817  CD: 11 (9+2) [Perfect Item: +8 EXP]

#3  ID#60818  CD: 11 (9+2) [Perfect Item: +8 EXP]

#4  ID#60819  CD: 8 (6+2)  [Uncommon Item: +3 EXP]

#5  ID#60820  CD: 3 (1+2)  [Good Item: +2 EXP]

#6  ID#60821  CD: 9 (7+2)  [Rare Item: +5 EXP]

#7  ID#60822  CD: 6 (4+2)  [Good Item: +2  EXP]

#8  ID#60823  CD: 8 (6+2)  [Uncommon Item: +3 EXP]

#9  ID#60824  CD: 7 (5+2)  [Uncommon Item: +3 EXP]

#10 ID#60825 CD: 12 (nat.)  [Perfect Item: +8 EXP]

Spoiler

Name: The Wandering Ronin
ID: 
Roll: 11 (9+2)
Item Type: Leather Armor set

Enhancements: +2 EVA, +9 MIT
Description: An azure and gold set of leather armor. Complete with a gold vambrace and gold greaves.  An azure cloak with a hood and mask is also included in the armor. Very similar to this... >>Here<< Of course without the daggers and quiver being part of it, but pretty much what that looks like. A semi transparent white crowned lion head logo is discreetly placed, the usual branding from the manufacturing shop.
Payment Method: 
2000 Col.

Name: Eternal Allegro.
ID: 
Item Type: Light Armor-Cape.
Tier: 1.
Quality: Perfect.

Enhancements: +3 Evasion.
Description: The first Eternal equipment to be Light Armor, a pitch black, flowing cape with white flourishes wrapping around the silk like fabric. The Ivory white designs caressing the shoulders it cascades down the back, forming a large outline of two toned, angelic wings.White in the center and fading to black. When worn Eternal Allegro would imbue one with swift movement and reflexes. On the inside of the cape's collar a Crowned Lion is placed, a logo for the renowned Lion's Den. 
Payment Method: 7 Materials.

Name: Ride of the Valkyrie 
ID: 
Item Type: Light Armor
Tier: 2

Enhancements: +2 Damage Mitigation, +14 Thorns.
Description:
 A set of matching shoulder pads and vambraces that resemble steel but is in fact extra durable leather, dyed to emulate actual metal color that still retaining a golden tinge. It has the same hardness as steel, that even upon impact it even makes the same sound effect. It's a light armor item but it offers almost the same protection as a heavy armor piece while being lighter, allowing the player to strike back more easily. On the top side of the right vambrace there is a crowned lion logo that emanates a different color each time the user applies an effect on it or himself. A small thorns symbol decorates the left glove's top side.

+11/-10 Materials / +55 Exp / Material Inventory: 103/860 

"Well to be fair she does look a lot like a character in this anime I used to watch in the real world, though I can't remember what the title was." he chuckled. Turning to look at the woman's other wares he walked around, the shop was fantastic looking. Considering it was at her home. How much did it cost to purchase a house?, that was something he needed to talk to Ebon-. His expression immensely dampening he let out a sigh. It was hard getting used to the idea that she of all people, was gone.

Re-approaching the counter he looked much more solemn as he claimed his new Cape, adding it to his inventory he did his best to offer a smile. "Just make sure Oikawa doesn't find out that you made an Eternal item." he stated sheepishly.

+Eternal Allegro. 

Kalesh found himself inside Ariel's shop once again. It seemed she had a repeat customer if nothing else, and while his jacket had and likely would serve him well in the future, it was time for something new. He had passed the tier threshold and decided to put that to his advantage for the future. "Hello again!" The crimson maned player said once he had entered the blonde's shop and as per usual approached the custom order forms. "How are things?" He asks curiously while filling out all the information for the order. "I plan to try and help out with the boss fights from now on, so I am going to need a little extra defense, just to be safe." He smiles as he pushes the order forward. "Any advice?" He says with a wink to the higher leveled player.

Spoiler

Name: Defensive Measures

Enhancements: 2 Mitigation Slots 1 Light Momentum Slot
Description: A black breastplate made of hard leather meant to be worn under clothing or jackets. The armor is not bulky by any means, but instead focuses on reinforcing the wearer's defenses subtly without impairing movement. One can never be too careful when dealing with the unknown.
Payment Method: 3350 Col

-3350 Col

Edited by Kalesh

"Okay, that's fine with me." After saying those words, the blonde seamstress took two more orders then rushed off into working on the orders. Within minutes, she walked back out with clothes. At a closer look, it seems that she's already done with his order.

"Wow.... you're done already?!" Surprised and very well impressed, the wanderer quickly swipes his fingers in the air and opens his inventory. With a few presses of buttons, the wanderer sends 2000 Col to the blonde owner and accepts the clothes he had just ordered. "Thanks a bunch Ari!" With that he walks out of the shop with an eager grin on his face.

- 2000 Col
+ The Wandering Ronin

While waiting for his order to be filled out, he suddenly got the idea for another order! With a smile he wrote up a second order and set out materials to pay now. "Ooh, a little something extra to go with the breastplate I think." He says while pushing the filled out order for towards Ariel to examine alongside the first. He figured that a coat with thorns could prove useful when worn over armor that focused on mitigation instead of evasion. That way the damage he did take would lead to his enemies being hurt too. It wasn't an overly complex plan, but it was his.

Spoiler

Name: Reflective Measures
Enhancements: 2 Thorn Slots 1 Recovery Slot
Description: A long black jacket with a red interior which appears and feels smooth to the touch but when hit with too much force it will inflict damage upon the attacker with numerous tiny blades that would pierce up from under the surface material.. Despite the exterior the interior is soft and comfortable, providing insulation from cold and wet weather while also preventing overheating.
Payment Method: 11 Materials

-11 Materials

Wandering into the Lioness's den yet again, the wanderer instant walks right up towards the front counter. "Heyoo Ari! Can I get these made?" The wanderer quickly tinkers with his HUD. After two months of this, he's gotten quiet well with this. After a few seconds, he quickly sends the specs for a set of gloves he wants ordered. He wasn't sure if Ariel would take the order, but he had high hopes. He also showed a welcoming face and a kind smile in hopes that she would take the order. With an awkward smile on his face... "Please and thanks?" His eyes twitched. He's not used to this kind of uh.. torture. But he wants the gloves.

Spoiler

Name: Brawler's Bout
ID: 

Roll: 
Item Type: Leather Gloves

Enhancements: +3 Damage
Description: Black fighting gloves similar to this. >>Here<< Just smack your Logo on where the UFC Logos are. ahahahaha

Payment Method:  Col (however much col it costs) 

Seeing clients return was always something nice. As the redhead was the first to enter the blonde greeted him as she usually did and said: "Then I guess I'll see you there:D" she looked over the two form and nodded: "They look good. I'll have to put some extra work in them:D"

The she accepted Rain's order and nodded "Of course!" she added as she retreated to the corner of the room where the workstation was located. There, pulling out her sewing kit, the blonde started working while humming a tune from her home town.

Transactions accepted, received 11 materials and 3550+2000+2550 col as payment.

#1  ID#61295  CD: 12 (11+2) [Perfect Item: +8 EXP]

#2  ID#61296  CD: 4 (2+2) [Good Item: +2 EXP]

#3  ID#61297  CD: 3 (1+2) [Good Item: +2 EXP]

#4  ID#61298  CD: 12 (10+2)  [Perfect Item: +8 EXP]

#5  ID#61299  CD: 7 (5+2)  [Uncommon Item: +3 EXP]

#6  ID#61300  CD: 11 (9+2)  [Rare Item: +5 EXP]

#7  ID#61301  CD: 7 (5+2)  [Uncommon Item: +3 EXP]

#8  ID#61302  CD: 4 (2+2)  [Good Item: +2 EXP]

#9  ID#61303  CD: 11 (9+2)  [Rare Item: +5 EXP]

#10 ID#61304 CD: 7 (5+2)  [Uncommon Item: +3 EXP]

Hide contents

Name: Reflective Measures
ID:  61295
Roll: 12 (11+2)
Enhancements: 2 Thorn Slots 1 Recovery Slot
Description: A long black jacket with a red interior which appears and feels smooth to the touch but when hit with too much force it will inflict damage upon the attacker with numerous tiny blades that would pierce up from under the surface material.. Despite the exterior the interior is soft and comfortable, providing insulation from cold and wet weather while also preventing overheating.
Payment Method: 11 Materials

Name: Brawler's Bout
ID: 
Roll:  12 (10+2)
Item Type: Leather Gloves

Enhancements: +3 Damage
Description: Black fighting gloves similar to this. >>Here<< A crown lion logo is present, making the gloves look like a official pair of UFC gloves.

Payment Method: 2550 Col 

+11/-10 Materials / +51 Exp / Material Inventory: 104/860 

Kalesh smiled as he saw the coat with thorns he ordered get completed first, realizing he had to be somewhere he quickly picks up his col and the order for his armor as he takes his jacket. "Thanks, I might be back some other time but for now I need to get going, see you around and thanks again for the jacket!" He puts the items in his hands into his inventory. He gives the white lion cub a quick scratch on the head and then heads out of the shop with his items happily. "Ciao~" He says as the door's bell rung to announce his exit.

+Reflective Measures
+3350 Col

Within minutes, the blonde seamstress walks out yet again, just like before. "Damn, she's fast." The wanderer couldn't stop to wonder how she does it. He can never do something so fast. After giving it some thought though, the wanderer realizes what the difference is between her. For her, she deals with single item orders, while the wanderer has to deal with bulk orders. Especially around this time of the month where the frontliners will soon be tackling the next floor boss.

After a few quick swipes of his fingers, he trades in the Col and accepts his order's gloves. Finally, he can put his martial arts skill to use. "See ya Ari!"

- Exit -

-2550 Col
+ Brawler's Bout

• 3 weeks later...

Hearing rumors of a tailor, no a master tailor, taking up residence on floors higher than his own, Mikael opted to pay her a visit. He was in need of some protection against mobs of his level should he want to see the light of day in the real world.

Taking a slight breath, the crimson haired man stepped into the shop. Instantly spotting the lion familiar that was rumored to roam the shop, Mikael nodded in her direction before approaching the counter of the tailor. Taking a form, he filled it out and left it for Ariel to look over. Leaving his username, he would assume that if anything was wrong or needed clarifying she'd notify him.

That being handled, the young man took his leave for the time being.

Spoiler

Name: Cloak of Susanoo
Item Type: Light Armor Clothing
Tier: (1)
Quality: (Perfect)
Enhancements: +7 Thorns and +2 Evasion
Description: A black cloak with crimson lining sowed on top of a maroon, long-sleeved, collared shirt.
Payment Method: ( 2550 Col ) Upon Pick Up

Upon returning to the shop that's been left in the care of her feline companion, Ariel was pleased to see that something else besides digital dust stood on top of her counter. A name she didn't recognize, not that it would matter in the process of accepting his order. She left the order on a nearby table and went for her sewing kit, pulling along several materials of dark bloody color. It wouldn't take her long until she would make the item to her highest standards, as specified in the written description; now acting on mostly muscle memory, her mind would drift away to different thoughts as the item it's basically being made by itself, her hands being but a conduit for the read description. She finished in a few moments and PMed the mysterious client. She left the item in a box for fim to pick up.

#1  ID#62896  CD: 8 (6+2) [Uncommon Item: +3 EXP]

#2  ID#62897  CD: 12 (nat.) [Perfect Item: +8 EXP]

Spoiler

Name: Cloak of Susanoo
ID: 
Roll: 12
Item Type: Light Armor Clothing

Enhancements: +7 Thorns, +2 Evasion
Description: A black cloak with crimson lining sowed on top of a maroon, long-sleeved, collared shirt

+2 Exp from  'Kawaii Potato' (+1 Exp/Craft)

-2 Materials / +13 Exp / Material Inventory: 78/860