Will you survive Sword Art Online?

My personal score: You Could have made it but you were held back by your emotions. If you were more stable you could have made it to the end.

I feel like I wouldn't die in SAO, and I'm being honest. 

(*Edit:) I took another quiz on quotev: You change your approach to the game a lot, sometimes your in a guild and sometimes you are going solo. You are not the best player, but are still managing to survive. 

This seems a bit right, heh.

My personal score: You Could have made it but you were held back by your emotions. If you were more stable you could have made it to the end.

I feel like I wouldn't die in SAO, and I'm being honest. 

(*Edit:) I took another quiz on quotev: You change your approach to the game a lot, sometimes your in a guild and sometimes you are going solo. You are not the best player, but are still managing to survive. 

This seems a bit right, heh.

honestly this whole quiz is bound on the fact of emotion and being in a guild. For example everything I answered was for self preservation and i got the same thing as Kiru

That's what  I got when I played too...... I died with my girlfriend, we used the crystal in the end together.

I also took another quiz to see what RPG class I was and well...

Dual wielding Swordsman
A dual wielding swordsman is a fighter that represents extremities-- a glass cannon, persay. They are the risk takers of the RPG world. Wielding two weapons opens up a huge number of new possibilities, but also gives way to new vulnerabilities. Thanks to their application of more than one sword, their sustainable damage is greatly upscaled compared to their single-bladed warrior counter parts. However, they lose the ability to use a shield, making way to many vulnerabilities and openings. A dual-wielding swordsman might equip heavy armor to compensate for this, but weighty gear would only slow a dual-wielder down, and if carrying two blades wasn't heavy enough, it just so happens that speed is their most crucial factor. As a result, they tend to prefer lighter gear. The phrase "Float like a butterfly and sting like a bee" couldn't be more fitting for this type of fighter, as they are capable of dealing huge amounts of damage quickly, but can be easily knocked out with the slightest mistake. They can compensate for their weaknesses by learning various types of magic to accompany their swordplay. All in all, an experienced dual-wielder is the master of focus, speed, and agility, and will not hesitate to take a risk for the sake of their comrades.