[Floor 3- Rank 4 Artisan] The Crimson Jeweler [Restocking Materials] {Pkers Welcomed}

Life walked back into the store a little worried that he had not been contacted to pick up his items. He entered the store and met the gaze of the crimson player "So you had shut down, i was wondering why you never messaged me back. No matter. Im in need of a new item, forget about the others i asked for. Name your price" Life handed the order form over to the man and awaited his response. He looked at the mans necklace and smiled "I'd like one that looks like the one you're wearing, except make it a sapphire instead of a ruby" 

Name: Blessing of the Goddess
Your Profession: Artisan
Your Rank: 4
ID: [Leave blank]
Roll: [Leave blank]
Item Type: Kimono [Light Armour]
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: 1 Evasion, 2 Accuracy
Description: The sapphire counterpart to the Artisans <<Gift of the Goddess>>. 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zandra was just back from her material hunt. She was so irritated on herself. She had missed the easiest mobs in the game several times. She needed something that would increase her aim. She had herd of a artisan that had his shop in a castle floating in the sky. Zandra headed to the shop to order something that increased her aim. When she entered the shop, she saw there was several items already crafted. She looked at them and saw one was the thing she looked for. There was also another one that got her attention, it would increase her ability to not beeing hit. She saw the shop owner and walked to him."Hi, my name is Zandra, I would like those two."she pointed on the ones shr had decided to buy."I will pay fifty fifty."she opened a transaction and sent him the cost of the items.

-3 Materials

-600 col

Nemesis noticed he had a new customer, and on the first day open to. It seems she was interested in the two rare items he had out on display and she was willing to pay in col and materials for them. This pleased him greatly, more materials meant more crafting. "Ah, fine choices. I'll be more than happy to take your col and materials off your hands" He opened the transaction window, put up his two items and received his payment. It looked like fate wanted him to stay open after all "Well now, if you ever need anymore items, do come back. Your Col is always welcome here" He finished the transaction and hummed happily storing the materials in his shop inventory for later crafting. 

Before long another customer came in, placing an order for a perfect item. He spoke about knowing him and that he had an order previously before. Then it kicked in and he realised who he was talking to "Ahhhh yes! I remember you blue man. You gave me the materials needed to make it but i never got around to it. I'll do this one for free considering I never got around to making the original item" He grinned at the man and shook his hand "I'll have it done in no time" He paused and then shouted at the man before he left "And by the way, it's not a ruby, it's a garnet!" 

+3 Materials +600 Col -2 Rare Items                          +1 Order Taken (Perfect)

Name: Harbinger
Rarity: Rare
Type: Necklace
Enchantments: +2 Evasion
Shop: The Crimson Jeweller
Description: A dark metal chain necklace
The material is unknown but the metal is high grade

Name: Crimson Genesis
Rarity: Rare
Type: Pendant
Enchantments: +2 Accuracy
Shop: The Crimson Jeweller
Description: An ornate lightweight pendant
Flourishing silver with a ruby gemstone in the centre.

Edited by Nemesis

Nemesis had to get back to work if he wanted to keep attracting customers. So far he was running low on stock, but he was happy that people were willing to place orders. He had a lot of materials to work with however, so making what people needed would be easy. He worked on making a replica of his own necklace the <<Gift of the Goddess>> but with a Sapphire and different enchantments. The mould was ready and the silver metal poured gently into it, he always loved watching how the liquid metal flowed. As the metal began to cool he began to make the engravings and some of the details. He placed the sapphire in the centre and shaped some of the silver around it to keep it in place, in the same fashion his own one had. The metal completely cooled and the item was done. He sent a message to Life for him to come pick it up, on the first day to. Nemesis was in good shape.

-1 Material 

ID: #35377 CD: 11+1= 12 (Perfect!) [Looks like the game wants me the keep playing]

Name: Blessing of the Goddess
Rarity: Perfect
Enchantments: +2 Accuracy +1 Evasion
Shop: 

Description: The Sapphire counterpart to the Artisans own <<Gift of the Goddess>>

Edited by Nemesis

Joshua was pleased at the mans speedy arrival. "Just in time blue man" Nemesis reached under the counter and pulled out a small box containing the <<Blessing of the Goddess>> item for him. "Right here, just how you wanted it" He smirked and opened the box revealing his craftsmanship hoping he'd be pleased, though the man looked rather stoic. He opened up the transaction and put in the item. "One Blessing of the Goddess, free of charge. Well not technically free, you did pay with materials ages ago but uhm yeah. There it is" He smirked at his jumbled sentence and accepted the trade offer, 1 for nothing. 

-1 Perfect item

Name: Blessing of the Goddess
Rarity: Perfect
Enchantments: +2 Accuracy +1 Evasion
Shop: 

Description: The Sapphire counterpart to the Artisans own <<Gift of the Goddess>>

Edited by Nemesis

Zandra recieved the two items she just had purchased, She bowed towards the red head.''Thank you very much. These will come in handy. Bye.'' she exited the shop, now she was gonna try these ones on a small adventure.

+ Harbinger

+ Crimson genesis

Blue walked into the Artisan shop on the third floor. Hoping that he could get his item quick, he looked for the owner so he could inform him of what he wanted. Finally, he was able to find the owner and the owner gives off an intimidating feeling. Doesn't matter. He thought. I just need one item from him. Plus, he was a customer. He sighed before speaking of what he needed. "Alright. I need a perfect charm with 1X Ambition. No matter what you name it but I would prefer if you do not delay this for too long. However, there is no need to rush. Name you price. I shall pay half right now and half when I get the charm in my inventory."

Edited by Blue

Another day another set of crafting, Nemesis had all the tools out he needed to craft and was just about to begin seeing as business dried up after his first 2 customers. He guessed he couldn't exactly call it a dry up, it was still two in one day. The door bell rang as another player walked in and Joshua smirked, so there was one more. It seemed to be the tailor who made his vest,anyone with col was welcome in his shop and he damn well knew this guy had col. He began to speak nervously and asked for an item with ambition, another perfect craft "Sure, that should be easy enough. If you want to pay half up front now then that's also even better. 500 Col or 3 Mats should do it, and then when I'm done you can pay me the balance" He smirked and shook the mans hand sealing the deal before putting his order down, business was good. 

+1 Order, perfect (+1 ambition)

Nemesis began another day of crafting, his luck was looking up after all the business he received. The aim for today's crafts was to craft a single perfect ambition trinket, nothing more nothing less really. He began to work the metal, and started to make the items. First one turned out so bad he didn't think he could do anything with it. Next one was decent but he couldn't get any enchantments on it "Damn it! Just when i thought thing were looking up" He sighed and tried to keep his compsure, being a perfectionist, getting things that weren't perfects drove him mad. The next one was another fail. He felt like he could torch his shop down at this point. He was in such a bad mood the next two crafts ended up not being anything special, a good and a bad. He threw himself on the couch and tried to regain his composure. After a long break he got back to crafting his last item for the day "Just one more craft and I'm done" The last one was good, no enchantments. He threw it at across the room and held his head in his hands breathing heavily. "Maybe I should just close up again" He mumbled to himself

ID: 35410, 35411,35412,35413, 35414, 35419
CD: 2,4,1,5,3,6 = 3,5,2,6.4,7

Result: Fail, Good, Fail, Good, Bad, Good. -6 Materials

Nemesis had another day of crafting to get through, but these would be the last of his recourses for awhile. "Gonna have to go hunting.." Joshua mumbled to himself, it was so daunting having to go out and get materials, but he had orders to fill. He began to craft, first being a good, crap.. bad, horrid, uncommon, better. He decided to take a short break so he wouldn't pop a vein. Two days straight and not a single perfect to show for his crafting attempts. He groaned and got back to it. A good, trash. The put all his effort into making the last one, and he sighed with some relief when he made the rare. "At least it's something that'll sell..." 

ID: 35715,35716,35717,35718,35719
CD: 5,3,8,4,9 +1 6,4,9,5,10
Result: Good,Bad,Uncommon,Good,Rare
EXP: 2,1,3,2,5 = 13 Exp

Name: Treasure Hunters Gambit
Quality: Rare
Stats: +2 LD
Item type: Ring
ID: 35719 CD: 9+1 
Description: A golden ring filled with different jewels 

Name: MoonLight Pendant
Quality: Uncommon
Stats: +1 Evasion
Item Type: Trinket
ID: 35717 CD: 8+1=9
Description: A pendant shaped like a crescent moon

Thorrissia was in need of a serious evasion buff. Right now, her cloak wasn't really doing it for her and the girl was interested in checking out some place that might sell her a pendant or something. She was just about to give up and go home when the girl spied a shop named "The Crimson Jeweller". Well, it was worth checking out at the very least. The girl ventured curiously inside. "Anybody in? I'm looking for an item that could give me +3 Evasion? I have some mats to pay with if that's agreeable to you?