OC Reviews (Oske Style)

Heyo! Seeing as Keith is pretty busy at the moment and can't do OC reviews, I decided I'd open up my own OC review area as well. Seeing as I don't have time to read through a batch of roleplays for one character, please give me: 

-A link to your journal

-Your favorite roleplay with said character

If I'm interested, I might even set up a roleplay with you, hehe.

Lessa

History: I absolutely ADORE Lessa’s history. It is unlike any other on SAO-RPG. I have never seen a player with a farming background, and I find it very interesting. Her backstory is also well-developed, and is shown through your writing style. A lot of her traits are also relatable to anyone who is proper, such as the Strong Morals flaw.

Design: One thing that I was confused about was her weapon choice. It does make sense for her to have a big weapon, as she is a strong gal, but I kind of thought she’d be good with a not-so-mainstream sword. Why? Because she’s so unique, she deserves a unique weapon. I’m not sure what though.

What I’d Like to See: Seeing as I’m different from Keith, this is more of a personal review on the character itself. From what I’ve seen of Lessa, she is so kind and caring despite her sad situation. I’ve also noticed, based on extra knowledge of her, that she may be looking for a companion, or at least a good friend. I totally would love to see her have a little friend, kind of like how Oske has Pepper. She seems like she could be a fantastic caretaker.

Roleplay: If I get the chance after I finish all the roleplays I have going on right now, I’d totally roleplay with lovely Lessa.

Overall opinion: Favorite character on the site (right next to Mari) 

Ariel

History: I feel like there could be more on Ariel here. When I read the short bio, it was mostly about her parents meeting and it was very short. What’s her relationship with her father more closely? How about the mother? What did she do besides swordsmanship as a child?

Design: Like the extra flaws and virtues. It helps get a better grip on the character. She seems like a bold, confident girl, which was made clear. Now, you have a better picture of your character, so I can actually review your literal design. I like the camouflage, but I think the top is a little… showy for a warrior. A chestplate could cover that up, hehe.

What I’d Like to See: She doesn’t have the unarmed combat skill? She should totally get it! If she gets that, I’d love to see a plot where her sword breaks and she has to test her luck in unarmed combat. Also, she’d have to get a new sword.  

Roleplay: While she is a nice character, I wouldn’t roleplay with her. Why? Because I find it hard to have a good plot with overconfident characters and my not so confident characters. Plus, I’d like a little more info on her.

Overall opinion: Pretty good character, but in my opinion, she’s a little boring.  

Personally enjoying this review better, seems more matter of fact and not biased, though there's not much to currently compare between yours and Keith's. My character is really dull when it comes to the journal, just needed something easy for approval so I'll have to vamp it later. I'm looking forwards to reading more reviews.

Duly noted, thank again for the review...more history, hmmm I got a few ideas about how to remedy that part. WIll work more on it when I get some time.

And about the chestplate... It will only slow her down I barely got her the vambraces and shoulder pads in there, as she is designed more as a DPS char. One thing that is on the "to add" to the bio: she takes aincrad as a new oportunity to reinvent herself..thus the revealing bosom and short skirt. Irl she wore often her training uniform that was like a miko (priestess) outfit.

And the unarmed extra skill..still thinking of an original idea of how to break that giant stone...

I appreciate the review, the feedback was excellent.