PP - F2 A Trip to the High Fields (Teayre) (Completed)

"Alright...I think it's about time to get up..."

Calrex slowly opened his eyes, blinking a few times to help focus his vision to the new source of light. It was the middle of the morning, and the light was softly shining through the window. He stretched a little bit before he got to his feet, wearing currently the white shirt and black pants of his starter clothing.

"I wonder if today is a good day to go there..."

It had been a few days since the night that he and Teayre had become a couple, and the day following after their day exploring the Starting City Teayre had mentioned a place on the second floor that was supposedly fairly romantic. He had done some asking around during the days afterwards, gathering from the information the other players had given him that the name of the area was the High Fields of Crossing, a field on top of a mountain that has a garden filled with different types of plants growing. Supposedly it was a great spot for couple to go on a date.

"A date..."

Calrex felt his cheek turn red as he shook his head, trying to regain control of his thoughts.

"It would be a great place to visit in general. The most we've visited of the upper floors is just for quests, never really for exploring. At the least this place will help us expand our boundaries."

He looked back at the bed he was sleeping in, a smile coming onto his face before he swiped on his menu, re-equipping his armament. The Anneal Blade and its sheath appeared on the back of his hip, his boots appearing on his feet.

"Alright...once she's awake I'll ask her."

He went over to the desk, sitting down in the chair, closing his eyes and relaxing to the morning noise.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rolling over in the bed, Teayre's eyes cracked open slightly.

"C... Callie?"

Slowly glancing around she sees the familiar blue haired, blue jacket. A smile coming to her face, a slow blush reaching as she stretches out. Sitting up the quilt falling down revealing her white and green nightdress.

"Morning, w-what time is it?"

A hand moved to her mouth covering a yawn, looking at Calrex she smiles.

"The way he's just sat there watching me... How long has he been there for?"

"You've not been up long have you?"

"It's still early in the morning, but sorry if I woke up. I just got up a little while ago."

Seeing Teayre dressing in her evening gown, the blanket softly falling off to reveal it, made Calrex's face blush as he gave a fake cough to calm his nerves. He went over and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek before sitting down on the edge of the bed.

"Did you get enough sleep?"

"Alright, should I ask her?"

He put a hand behind his head as he looked over at Teayre. The idea of being up in the field with her was making his face flush red as he managed to gt the words out.

"I-In any case, um, you know that field you were talking about a couple of days ago? I found out the name and its location on the second floor. I-If you felt up for it...we could go today. B-But it's up to you, we could just relax today as well."

The light shining through the window seemed to alternate in different patterns off of the glass. As the sun changed position, so did the dancing lights that came throgh the window. It was still fairly early, so the light was tinged in a light blue, slowly beginning to shift to yellow.

"The field... Callie you listened to what I said?"

Jumping out of bed she dived at Calrex, planting kisses all over his face.

"Of course, lets go right away... although we'll need to stop off for food. Maybe have a picnic or something?

Blushing she cuddled up to Calrex, her head resting on his chest.

"Thank you."

Calrex's face turned many deep shades of red as Teayre gave him a flurry of kisses. He felt his heart racing at Teayre's excitement as he scratched the back of his head.

"Thank you."

Once his senses came back Teayre was resting her head on his chest, cuddled up close to him. He gave a smile as he ran a hand through her hair, "Of course, you seemed so enthusiastic about it I couldn't let that pass by. But yeah, a picnic would be a good idea."

"Um...but do you know of any sandwich shops or picnic food places?"

"Oh, do you know of any good picnic food places Teayre? I haven't really looked around, so the only food places I know of are the Starlight Cafe and the Prancing Cow."

Kicking her feet in the air, a hand drawing on Calrex's chest.

"No... I don't... they'll probably be someone in the merchant district who'll be able to get the bits from..."

Giving Calrex a squeeze she brings her menu up, equipping her clothing and boots.

"The other option is one of us takes the cooking skill, but that may have to wait for another time as I would really like to go now!"

Jumping up she dashes out the door.

"The other option is one of us takes the cooking skill, but that may have to wait for another time as I would really like to go now!"

"H-Hey! Wait for me!"

Teayre suddenly jumped and dashed out the door as Calrex was still recovering from a few seconds ago. He quickly jumped to his feet, rushing after her, managing to catch up and keep pace, "So we're heading for the portal then?"

"I guess it's possible we might be able to find something in Urbus as well. That way we can be ready to go before setting off for it. I wonder if we'll need to do any climbing on the way there."

He smiled as he watched Teayre running with so much energy. Of course, he was head over heels for her, but any positive attitude she had seemed to pass onto him as well.

Stopping she glances back, seeing Calrex smiling she turns. Skipping over to him taking his hands, looking up into his eyes her head cocking to one side.

"What's funny Callie? Are you laughing at me?"

Showing a little pout, she kisses Calrex on the lips before walking with him, hand in hand she leads them to the teleport plaza.

"Yeah, let's teleport up there first and then we can get our food from there."

Calrex gave a smile as Teayre stole a quick kiss from him. As they arrived at the portal he looked over at her, giving her a nod, "Let's do this."

He swiped down to summon the menu, selecting to teleport to the main settlement of the second floor: Urbus, selecting it.

As he arrived at the respective portal he looked around to locate Teayre as she appeared. "Alright, let's take a look around and see what we can find. Hopefully it doesn't take long."

He adjusted his sheath on his hip, looking around, "Alright, which way to the merchant district?"

Selecting Uburus from the second floor teleportation menu, Teayre quickly took hold of Calrex's hand as she spawned into the second floor, shooting him a sideways glance.

"I don't know Callie, maybe we should just walk around for a bit and see where it takes us?"

Setting off towards the next exit from the portals, without using the portals themselves, Teayre begins to lead Calrex through town and and down different back alleys and such. After some time of this meandering they come across a small gated area. The plaque on the wall reading Garden of Purity.

"This looks interesting, fancy going in Cal?"

"This looks interesting, fancy going in Cal?"

As Teayre led him around the settlement of Urbus Calrex was trying to take everything in. The Starting City was one thing, but being in Urbus once again and looking around was a completely different feeling. It was almost like the feeling of moving to a new city to live; there was so many new places to explore.

"It's too bad real life isn't like this anymore. Probably a few centuries back anywhere outside of your country seemed to be a place of adventure and wonder. Even if they had continued with the Age of Airships it would have been a different amazing experience...oh well, that is something out of my control."

He looked as Teayre directed him towards a place called the Garden of Purity, "Huh, seems like an interesting place, although the name could be kind of misleading I supposed. Yeah let's take a look."

He went over and opened the door for Teayre, prepared to followed behind once she entered.

As Calrex held open the gate for her, Teayre walked through her hand tracing a line across his chest up his neck before placing her hand gently on the side of his face. Leaning in slowly, locking her eyes to his she lets out a small sigh, blushing.

"I love you Calrex, I mean it I really do. Not just simulated love, but real actual love. I both want to stay in this game and leave this game for the same reason..."

Sticking her tongue out slightly, she licks the tip of his nose. Giggling she runs into the garden, past all kinds of different plants. When she arrived at the centre of the garden, there appeared to be a small ornate fountain set back against the foliage, the water ran down over rubies, emeralds, sapphires  and even a garnet or two creating a myriad of rainbows in the air.

Teayre's mouth dropping as she sat down on the grass in front of the fountain her eyes watching the water fall and sparkle.

"I love you Calrex, I mean it I really do. Not just simulated love, but real actual love. I both want to stay in this game and leave this game for the same reason..."

As Teayre licked the tip of his nose Calrex's face flushed a deep shade of red in surprise, following after Teayre into the garden. He looked around, observing the different plants and foliage, looking at the beauty of the scene. His eyes fell on Teayre, seeing her sitting in the beautiful garden. It was like the beauty of the garden accentuated and amplified her cuteness and beauty at the same time.

Calrex felt his face flush a deeper red as he put a hand behind his head, walking over to Teayre and kneeling down in front of her. He softly grasped both of her upper arms as he leaned in and he stole a kiss from her lips, holding it few at least ten seconds before he broke the kiss, his heart racing and his face still flushed, "Heh...the garden seems to only make you look even more beautiful Teayre. I-I almost can't control myself."

He leaned back, sitting cross-legged in front of her as he looked around.

"I-I almost can't control myself."

"Then don't Callie."

Reaching forward Teayre moves in gently kissing Calrex, nibbling his bottom lip. Her hands slips downwards along his arm reaching for his hand lifting it to call up his menu. Her other hand moves behind Calrex's head gripping tightly. Lost in his eyes Teayre lets go of his other hand it coming to rest on Calrex's chest. Slowly she begins to push him down whilst continuing to kiss him.

"Cal, you are really wonderful I don't want to loose you to anything."

"Then don't Callie."

"What?"

Calrex looked in surprise as Teayre moved forward, slowly pushing him onto his back. He could feel his heart racing faster and faster as Teayre continued to kiss him.

"Cal, you are really wonderful I don't want to loose you to anything."

"M-Me too..."

"I-Is this happening? Teayre's trying to..."

"P-Picnic! We've gotta look for picnic stuff right?"

"Smooth Calrex...smooth."

He slowly straightened himself, gently moving Teayre back while he kissed her. He got to his feet, shaking his head, patting his cheeks to try and regain some control. He looked back down at Teayre, his face continuing to grow redder and redder. He knelt down once again, giving Teayre a quick kiss before whispering in her ear, "S-Sorry Teayre, we can continue this when we get back to the Hogsback. It just that if I do let go...we're in a kinda public place so..."

He motioned over to the entrance, his face still flushed red. Of course, even if it was mid-morning, there were players walking back and forth through the streets. Some even took a peek at the sign for the Garden of Purity.

"I promise when we get back, I'll repay your kisses a thousand times over."

Biting her lip, she pulls Calrex down onto her as he finishes whispering. Holding him close she gently kisses his neck and cheek before gently pulling away pouting.

"C-Callie, I u-understand b-but..."

Gazing into his eyes a tear begins to form on her face, smiling she wraps her arms around him holding him close. 

"If you don't want to right now, I... I can't force you it's not fair on you. Besides we do need to look for picnic stuff..."

Squirming slightly underneath Calrex, Teayre makes a half-hearted attempt to get free.

"You know, you may need to move if we want to get some picnic bits, before then look the other way please I'm going to get changed."

Before Calrex even has a chance to move, Teayre swipes her finger in the air above Calrex, bringing up her menu and she equips on of the other outfits from the other day. [Profile Pic Updated to said outfit]

"If you don't want to right now, I... I can't force you it's not fair on you. Besides we do need to look for picnic stuff...You know, you may need to move if we want to get some picnic bits, before then look the other way please I'm going to get changed."

Before Calrex could react Teayre had already begun switching to the outfits she had chosen. His face flushed as he fell back in surprise, "W-Whoa I haven't turned around yet!"

He quickly rotated himself around, his hands on his feet as he sat cross-legged once again, his face flushing.

"I-I know I feel bad staving off her advance, a-and really I would love to act on them..but we are in a public place! I-I mean what if someone comes walking in? They're going to be traumatized...or some other kind of reaction!"

He closed his eyes as he scanned to try and form some kind of plan. Finally he took a breath as he spoke from his about facing position, "T-The field..."

Once he knew he had Teayre's attention he continued speaking, "O-Once we get to the field, if there's somewhere more private. Y-You..."

He took another breath before he spoke again, "You don't have to hold back there...and I won't hold back either..."

"Cal... Only when we're safe and completely alone, okay?"

Slipping a hand under each of his arms she tugs slowly lifting him up. Turning him around she moves close batting her eyes as she looks into his. Her breathing slowing down.

"I-I've never been with anyone before Callie... no one at all...  I w-want this m-m-more than a-anything at the m-moment, b-but can we w-wait p-please?"

Gazing at him her lips quivering, her ears beet red.

"I-I'm s-sorry, I k-know you want this..."

"I-I've never been with anyone before Callie... no one at all...  I w-want this m-m-more than a-anything at the m-moment, b-but can we w-wait p-please?...I-I'm s-sorry, I k-know you want this..."

Calrex felt his face flush, not just at Teayre's answer, but also in surprise.

"W-Wait hold on, you mean you thought I was going to..."

"She thought I was going to do..."

At the thought Calrex's face turned even more red, so red it seemed like steam would fly from his head. He slowly put his hands on Teayre's shoulders, his head tilted down for a second as he managed to calm himself.

"T-T-Teayre...t-t-that's not what's on my mind right now...I mean...that...it's...not the field, I mean...I..."

"Deep breaths Calrex deep breaths..."

He took a few deep breaths before letting out his words in a single exhale.

"If I were thinking about that I wouldn't just take you to some field where many other couples go...it would be special, unique, something that we would look back on and..."

He ran out of breath as he tried to finish his sentence.

"What I mean is...right now that's not what's in my mind. I guess I'm...I'm usually really nervous about this kind of stuff. Even bold kissing is something that'll make my face flush. When I meant in private...I meant that I would try to overcome that."

"I really hope she understand that barrage of words."

Teayre began to sob hearing Calrex's words, a smile on her face. Swinging her arms onto him she hugs tight against his chest.

"Callie, thank you so much. Do you meaan somewhere like.... Like our own house... I know it's still early days yet and we're still in that room in the inn. B-but I'm sure we can save enough col up quick enough if we tried."

She goes quiet for a while, sitting back down facing Calrex she takes his hands. Swallowing she bgins to speak.

"Cal, I know it's probably not the best place for this or time I want to tell you. In my entire past I've not had one person care about me or help me in anyway. With one exception w-which was my l-l-little s-sister..." Taking a deep breath she continues tears slowly begining to roll down her cheeks. "She couldn't take care of herself much and then one day our father... He... He took her away I never saw ehr again after that. The rest of the time at school at home I was... I was shunned, not only shunned but sometimes I was treated w-worse than a dog... T-they would beat me, call me names and all other manner of things... I lost myself in my gaming and well... Now look at me I'm in a death game on a date." Letting out a nervous laugh she continues the story "I'm not regretting the decision at all, but Calrex you are my first friend, my first boyfriend... No not boyfriend that doesn't really convey what you are to me... Thank you Callie, thank you..." Breaking down into tears she buries herself in Calrex's arms.