PP - F2 A Trip to the High Fields (Teayre) (Completed)

"What are you blushing for silly? It's a lovely day and we're together."

"Heh...I can't help it unfortunately. You're way too cute I can't keep my blood from rushing."

As Calrex finished his sentence his face flushed as Teayre slowly slid her hand along his arm, but his train of thought was broken as she locked both of their arms and pushed him to the ground.

"Pinned ya!"

"Gah!"

Calrex's eyes widened in surprise as she pushed him down. He tried to push his arms together, or even change the angle, but unfortunately Teayre was way too distracting that he couldn't get himself to coordinate correctly. In addition Teayre was pushing enough that his arms were at their maximum extension, meaning he couldn't get any bone assistance as well.

"D-Darn it Teayre, heh...I can't get any leverage on you..."

"Well...I guess I could use my legs and kick upwards to flip both of us over...but then I'd be also...n-no! T-That'd be a bad idea!"

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"You're way too cute I can't keep my blood from rushing."

"I-I-I-I'm c-c-c-c-cute?!"

She pushes herself off of Calrex and her legs overlapping his she is holding herself up with her arms stretched out onto the grass behind her.

"I'm -not- cute, okay Callie?!"

Her eyes narrowing, nostrils flaring as she glowers at him even though a small smile is on her face. Her cheeks going another shade of crimson. Breaking eye contact she begins looking around at the various displays of flowers in the area.

"I-I-I-I'm c-c-c-c-cute?!

As Teayre pushed herself off of Calrex partially his eyes widened for a second as he looked high enough that only Teayre's face was in his vision.

"I'm -not- cute, okay Callie?!"

He smiled as he saw her face went crimson, "B-But I can't help it Teayre."

"I-I'd better find a way to keep her covered, r-right?"

Not that Teayre had pushed up a little it gave him enough leverage to push himself up to meet her, "If you're not cute, what do you want to be? Because you're already beautiful too."

With that he managed slip his hand out from under Teayre's, wrapping his arms around her, locking her arms underneath, "By the way I've got you now."

Letting out a small chuckle as Calrex trapped her between his arms, her arms resting against his chest her head turned slightly.

"You have got me havn't you Callie! However I think if you're trapping me you should be on top."

Gently rolling to one side, bringing the boy with her, she lies on the blanket, Calrex now on top of her she gently kisses him.

"Say Cal... Have you thought any more about that house at all? I know I mentioned it a while back I was just wondering if you'd thought any more about it...."

"Gwah..."

Calrex looked in surprise as Teayre easily managed to shift her weight and moved him on top of her, his face blushing as she kissed him once again.

"Say Cal... Have you thought any more about that house at all? I know I mentioned it a while back I was just wondering if you'd thought any more about it...."

"Well...a house sounds like a great idea for sure, although do you know what floor and how much it would be? I mean...the sooner we can get it the better right?"

He smiled as he shifted his positioning so that he didn't accidentally harm Teayre while he bent his arms and rested them underneath hers, making sure that he didn't accidentally look below her face as well.

"I mean...the sooner we can get it the better right?"

"Well... I suppose it is but it really depends where you'd like most. I do like this floor but I think we need to spend a bit of time on each floor before deciding really I do like the fourth floor with the snow, but then I'm not sure how you'd feel about living in the cold... I mean I would make sure you stay warm of course, but when I'm not there...."

Her voice trailing off, a redness starting to tint her cheeks she turns her head to one side. Wrapping her arms around Calrex's body she pull's him down onto her, his head just below her chin,

"What floors do you like anyway Callie? You always seem wrapped up in that coat of yours."

"Well... I suppose it is but it really depends where you'd like most. I do like this floor but I think we need to spend a bit of time on each floor before deciding really I do like the fourth floor with the snow, but then I'm not sure how you'd feel about living in the cold... I mean I would make sure you stay warm of course, but when I'm not there..."

Calrex looked in surprise as Teayre slowly slid him a bit further down. His eyes focused on her neck as he gave a small calming breath, his cheeks flushed.

"What floors do you like anyway Callie? You always seem wrapped up in that coat of yours."

He tilted his head up so that his lips were free so that he could speak, "Well, so far I haven't really explored all of the floors that are unlocked so far, so I don't really know where I really like just yet. The only place I can think of that I probably wouldn't prefer to have it would the tenth floor. It feels like a ghost town inside of a cave there."

He looked up over at Teayre as he smiled, "If you want to have it on the fourth floor though I'd be glad to have it there. The snow would make it feel like winter all the time right?"

Shaking her head she lets out a disagreeing noise.

"Nooooo, it's not winter I like that's horrible... Snow itself is something I enjoy there's the fresh crispness of it and it is almost magical, although I love spring as a whole... Snow just holds something special for me... Plus I get to throw snowballs at you."

Leaning in Teayre quickly licks Calrex's nose before kissing him on the lips, rubbing her nose against his afterwards she leans her head back down sighing.

"This is really nice... being here just the two of us you know."

Calrex smiled as his face flushed further as Teayre kissed him again. Making sure the blanket was covering the both of them he slid to the side and laid down next to her, looking up at the sky.

"This is really nice... being here just the two of us you know."

"Yeah...I'm surprised that there aren't any other people up here right now? It seems like a nice time of day to be up here."

He slid out from under the blanket, reaching over and retrieving the basket, pulling out a couple of sandwiches, giving a warming smile as he passed Teayre half of one, "I got a combination set, so I'm not really sure exactly what's in what. Hope they're okay."

"Yeah... I'm surprised that there aren't any other people up here right now? It seems like a nice time of day to be up here."

"You're not the only one, I would of though someone else would be here... Let's not worry about that now though just enjoy the time together... Say would you like another duel in a bit? With a bet attached?"

As Calrex sorted the blanket out to cover her and moved to get food she rolled onto her side watching him with rapt attention. Chuckling she smiles warmly as she begins to blush. Taking the sandwich half offered she speaks between 

"Now, Now Teayre behave yourself"

"But I don't want to!"

"Come on now Teayre you'd better, who knows who else could be around?"

"I don't care... I like him a lot and he likes me."

"Tough Teayre, you -have- to behave!"

"Oh fine. Whatever you say."

Rolling onto her back she crosses her arms and lets out a huff, she beams at Calrex, her teeth gleaming in the sunlight.

"That was lovely Callie! Is there more?"

"You're not the only one, I would of though someone else would be here... Let's not worry about that now though just enjoy the time together... Say would you like another duel in a bit? With a bet attached?..That was lovely Callie! Is there more?"

Calrex gave a smile as Teayre appeared to enjoy one of the sandwiches, taking a bite of one himself, "Hm! These are pretty good. Yeah there's a bunch in the basket if you'd like to have some more. I even managed to grab a couple of beverages."

As he finished his sandwich he laid back down on the blanket, "And don't think I missed that. What kind of bet were you referring to for the duel?"

"Uh...retroactively speaking...she seemed really flustered about it...

...I hope I didn't just open a can of worms..."

"Huh? You heard all that? I thought that was just going on in my head! I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm sorry, I do that sometimes just have a conversation with myself..."

All of this came out in a rush as Teayre's mouth dropped she leant forwards after she finished speaking gasping for breath, the blanket falling down. A chill wind suddenly sweeps throughout the field, her face turning red Teayre attempts to slap Calrex across the face her hand falling short.

"Calrex! I told you not to look!"

A tear coming to her eye she brings up her menu equipping her red outfit she sits cross legged glaring at the boy, her arms crossed her breathing shallow with her nostrils flaring her mouth nothing but a very thin line.

ID: 12921

BD: 3

"Huh? You heard all that? I thought that was just going on in my head! I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm sorry, I do that sometimes just have a conversation with myself..."

"Heh, it's perfectly fine. They said that conversing with yourse..."

There was an awkward pause as Calrex felt a bead of sweat form on the side of his head as he witnessed the blanket fall. His eyes widened in surprise, "Shoot! I completely forgot about that fact!"

He saw Teayre's hand come flying at him as a look of dread crossed his face for a second before he quickly turned and buried his face in the blanket.

"Calrex! I told you not to look!"

"I'm sorry! I was trying my best not to!"

He could feel his heart racing ridiculously fast, his face completely flushed as he kept his face fully against the blanket. As he heard the familiar sound of items being used he slowly and nervously slid his face up from the blanket, slowly looking over with the corner of his vision. When he saw Teayre back in her red outfit he raised a hand to his heart as he breathed a calming sigh of relief. He fell onto his side as he looked up at Teayre, "I'm really sorry Teayre. How can I make it up to you?"

"I...don't think my heart's ready to see Teayre like that just yet..."

Standing up she brushed herself down before walking off a small way, drawing her blade slowly beginning to work through a series of techniques. Striking the sword here and there she begins to spin it slowly and building up speed she executes the movements faster and faster until she is a flurry of steel and hair. As soon as she stops her swords is no longer in her hand as with a flick of her wrist on the last movement Teayre had made she sent it flying into the air in Calrex's direction. As it came down at an alarming rate it hit Calrex, sending him back a short way.

"Calrex, That BAKA! I CAN'T BELIEVE HE LOOKED AT ME... I TRUSTED HIM... ARRGGGHHHHH!"

Falling to her knees after throwing her weapon she begins to sob.

"I'm sorry Callie... I'm sorry... you didn't mean to you... you did your best...."

ID: 12923
BD: 12 (10 + 2 ACC)

"Gwah!"

The look of dread returned to Calrex's gave add he saw Teayre's falchion come flying at him, knocking him away a few feet. He felt his eyes like squiggles for a few seconds before he heard Teayre's sobbing, immediately getting to his feet and rushing over, wrapping his arms around her gently, "No no it's alright. It was my bad, honestly. Don't worry about it. If you want me to make it up to you someway please let me know. And..."

He felt his gave flush as he looked to the side, "I-I didn't see much, but what I accidentally did made me think you were even more beautiful..."

He told his head down as his face turned red enough that steam would fly out of his ears.

"...but what I accidentally did ..."

Pushing his arms away and standing, she stamps the ground.

"WHAT YOU DID SEE?"

Turning she goes to slap Calrex again, her hand stopping short of his face instead she gently touches his cheek slowly stroking it instead.

"I'm sorry... You should lie when saying stuff like that idiot, say you didn't see anything so a girl doesn't feel as if you've invaded her."

Resting her forehead against his she gently kisses him.

"I'm sorry, I know I lash out a lot and I... can't control myself at times I'm scared of both keeping you and losing you Callie."

"WHAT YOU DID SEE?"

"Gh! Did I approach that wrong?!"

Calrex saw Teayre's hand come for his face again, but his eyes widened in surprise when instead of slapping him she gently touched his cheek.

"I'm sorry... You should lie when saying stuff like that baka, say you didn't see anything so a girl doesn't feel as if you've invaded her."

"Oh...you're right...I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry, I know I lash out a lot and I... can't control myself at times I'm scared of both keeping you and losing you Callie."

At hearing those words Calrex gave a warm smile as he brushed the back of Teayre's hair with his head, "Don't worry I understand. I can be a little much aren't I?"

He put a hand behind his head apologetically as he looked towards the blanket, "But please, how can I make it up to you. I feel terrible that I offended you like that. There's gotta be something I can do."

"Well..."

Blushing she makes eye contact with him, a small grin eclipsing her face.

"You could tell me what you thought of them..."

Breaking eye contact she begins to play with a few blades of grass.

"You don't have to of course... I'd like to know what you thought though... I'd of rather you saw them for the first time out of this world though..."

"Well...You could tell me what you thought of them..."

"Eh...?"

"You don't have to of course... I'd like to know what you thought though... I'd of rather you saw them for the first time out of this world though..."

"Y-Yeah...you're right...but...I guess if you really want to know..."

Calrex felt his cheeks redden even more than his face was as he put his hands on his legs, speaking softly, "...they're perfect..."

He gave a calming breath as he felt his heart racing like crazy. He put a hand on his chest as he gave a couple of breaths to try and calm himself down.

Catching Calrex's whisper just as a gust of wind blows through the field.

"Y-you t-think that they... they are p-p-p-perfect?"

Blushing furiously Teayre suddenly falls backwards, her eyes closed, She hits the floor with a massive thump.

"He thinks I am perfect.... Purrrrfect..."

The last perfect was exaggerated as if a cat was purring, Teayre's face was beaming, her eyes fluttering open revealed her eyes to be sparkling.