PP - F2 A Trip to the High Fields (Teayre) (Completed)

OOC: LOL, then you can probably get it! XD

IC:

ID: 11927

Battle Dice: 8

Mob Dice: 8 ( Evasion +1) = 7

Calrex nodded as Teayre switched him in. He took note that Teayre had taken a flurry of blows from the wolf, but since they appeared to be light wounds he figured to focus on taking out the wolf before making sure Teayre was alright. 

"Be careful this one is sly."

"Got it..."

Calrex kept his sword trained on the wolf as he tried to leap at him. It had tried to do a double swipe with its claws, but Calrex managed to slash one arm while the other managed to catch the side of his face with a light scratch, "So this one is a little more feisty than the last. It seems to want to use its claws more than its teeth now. I wonder if the AI adapted that strategy after seeing me fight the other wolf."

"Alright Teayre, all yours. Switch."

HP List

Calrex: 14/17

Teayre: 14/17

Enemies:

Wolf 1: 3/13

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Alright Teayre, all yours. Switch."

As she swapped over with Calrex, she stumbled going into a roll coming up in front of the wolf who began to try and claw her parrying most of the blows, a few slip through her guard. Sending a kick at the wolf, it jumps back avoiding the blow. A low growl emanating from it.

"What is it with me today... I can't seem to do a decent blow, Callie. Switch!"

Pushing herself up she wanders back to Calrex her head in one hand.

ID: 11943

BD: 5 (3 + 2 ACC)

MD: 7

HP List

Teayre: 13/17

Enemies:

Wolf 1: 3/13

ID: 11944

Battle Dice: 7

Mob Dice: 3 (Evasion +1) = 2

Loot Dice: 19 (Search and Detect +1) = 20 (Woohoo)

"What is it with me today... I can't seem to do a decent blow, Callie. Switch!"

As Teayre came back to him with her head in her hand he put a hand on her shoulder to reassure her before stepping forward, "It's alright Teayre. I've got this one."

He took a few steps before he sheathed his sword, assuming his modified iaido stance. He let out a calming breath as he closed his eyes, reopening them as the exhale completed. The wolf looked over at him, giving a low growl as it began to slowly move around him in a circle, it's eyes affixed on his. It was a few seconds before the wolf decided to charge, moving a few paces before it decided to leap at Calrex, aiming to bite at his neck. Calrex kept his eyes trained as the wolf got to a foot away...three quarters...half...

At almost a hit Calrex lowered his body, sending a kick to the wolf's gut, stopping its momentum dead in its tracks. As his kick completed he drew his sword in a reverse grip, rotating his body as the kicking foot came down. The sword came across, cleaving the wolf in half as Calrex completed his motion, ending up kneeling with his sword arm across to his left side, sword tip pointing at his back. The wolf froze in the air for a few second before dissipating into crystals. Calrex got to is feet as he sheathed his sword, walking back over to Teayre, "Alright, well that takes care of that." He gave a warming smiled as he relaxed his stance, "Shall we keep going?"

Loot List:

100 col

Additional 65 col

2 Material

"Wait, aren't I forgetting..."

"Oh, that's right!"

He pulled down his menu and opened up a trading window with Teayre, sending over a couple of items, "Sorry I didn't give these to you sooner. I think when the battle started they slipped my mind."

Item: Greaves of the Swift Rider

Type: Uncommon

Stats: Evasion (-1 to MD rolls)

Item: Queen's Winged Scarf

Type: Good

Item: Matriarch's Stinger

Type: Quest Item

Stats: +1 to Damage for 1 battle

HP List

Teayre: 13/17

Enemies:

Wolf 1: 0/13

Looking at the trade screen and then back to Calrex, before looking at the trade screen again. With her eyes wide, her jaw begins to drop.

"A... Are you sure Callie?"

Pressing the accept button she jumps on Cal, giving him a massive hug. Her face becoming slightly tinted with red.

"Thank you, you know I'll need to repay this later."

Gently she strokes a finger down Calrex's chest before lifting it off. Sheathing her blade she takes Calrex's hand and begins to follow him.

" Thank you, you know I'll need to repay this later."

As Teayre gave him a hug in thanks, as well as another act that made his face flush.

"Y-You're welcome. I-I was planning to give it to you right after the quest, but I guess I somehow forgot about it."

As Teayre took his hand he nodded as he continued to lead her in the direction of the field, "I don't think it should be much farther now..."

After a few more minutes of walking the two ended up on the top of the mountain where where the High Fields of Crossing was located. It was about mid-day when the two had arrived, so the entire field was tinted up with a orangish glow from the sun. It was exactly as the contacts Calrex had asked described. While not exactly on the same lines as a green house, there was a large variety of different kinds of plants growing all around the field. Ones that Calrex couldn't usually think of being able to coexist in the real world were growing right next to each other.

"I swear, I think they creators of this game that just to show off."

As he continued to look at the sight he remembered the picnic gear, looking around for a good spot to set everything down. From what he saw there was only a few people in the field. Even the ones that he saw were at the very edge of his visible view. He looked over at Teayre before nodding , beginning to set up the blanket and other parts of the picnic setting.

Once everything had been set up he laid down on part of the blanket, putting his hands behind his head, "This place really is pretty to look at isn't it?"

Looking around the fields her eyes wide, Teayre begins to smell each of the different kinds of flowers, her pupils dilating as she smelt each one.

"Callie, try this one... a-and this one Callie!"

Looking over to Calrex she sees that he his busy setting up the picnic stuff, Teayre goes around and starts to collect a bouquet of flowers. Taking a few blood orange fire Lilies, a handful of striking purple snowbells, she even found a sakura tree. Taking these flows she wove them together nimbly using some wild grass that she found before heading back to the camp, the bouquet hidden behind her back. Her lips curled upwards at the edges, allowing for a subtle smile to emanate from her face, her eyes were like glitter all the rays of the sun sparkling off of them. She was shifting her wait quite visibly from foot to foot, her cheeks slowly having there red tinge brought back.

"Calrex, how's it going? Do you need a hand at all?"

"Calrex, how's it going? Do you need a hand at all?"

As Teayre asked him he gave a smirk, remembering her quote after he gave her a strawberry parfait, Teayre hastily gobbling down the dessert. He figured now would be a fun time to use it. He got up, giving a smile as he patted the spot next to him.

"Sorry did you say something Teayre?"

At the same time he picked up the basket, holding it by the handle as he playfully gave it a gentle shake. After doing so he noticed Teayre's posture. She seemed to be shifting from side to side, her cheeks tinged red, "Wait did she see something?"

"Hey silly come on over and have a seat. You seem kind of distracted looking this way."

"Oi! What're you smirking at, you blue haired freak"

Sticking her tongue out at him she sits down next to him, her hands gently holding the bouquet she'd just made behind her back. Looking at the picnic basket her face lit up.

"When did you get all this Callie? The only time you left was..."

Her sentence trailing off she slowly began to lean in towards Calrex, her lips puckered as she got closer they pressed against his face just under his eye. Leaning back she cocks her head, noticing the slight wet patch where she'd just kissed.

"Ooops, you know we're not very good at this whole kissing thing are we Cal?"

ID: 12122
BD: 7

Calrex couldn't help but give a small laugh at Teayre's attempt to kiss him going wrong, although he did close his eye when her lips got just an inch away from hitting his actual eye.

"Silly, here let me give it a shot."

He slid his hand slowly so that he held her neck as he leaned in to try and kiss her.

ID: 12123

Battle Dice: 3

Unfortunately his attempt wasn't much better as instead of hitting anywhere on her face he accidentally ended up kissing her neck, "Oops, I guess you're right. We'll definitely need to work on it."

He slowly led Teayre into sitting down next to him as he got up, crossing his legs as he turned to face her, lifting up a hand as he brushed some of her hair out of her face, stroking her cheek, his cheeks flushed.

Letting out a low squeal as Calrex kissed her neck, Teayre gently raised a hand to his chest and slowly pushed him gently away, letting go of the bouquet with her other hand. Her eyes suddenly wide she whipped the bouquet back behind her back.

"Callie, I'm sorry just my neck... it's very sensitive... "

As his hand reached up to stroke the hair away, her eyes darted down towards the picnic basket her left hand letting go of the bouquet came up to hold his hand to her face, a slight tinge coming over her cheeks.

"So warm..."

Taking the bouquet she hands it to Calrex, before leaning forwards and resting her head in his lap.

"This is wonderful Calrex, I would love to be able to do this at some point in real life with you when you get out of this game. Just find a park or something somewhere and have a picnic on a lovely day like this... No not with Calrex... with Calnus."

Slapping a hand over her mouth, her eyes wide.

"I'm... I'm sorry... I didn't mean to..."

"This is wonderful Calrex, I would love to be able to do this at some point in real life with you when you get out of this game. Just find a park or something somewhere and have a picnic on a lovely day like this... No not with Calrex... with Calnus."

As Teayre covered her mouth in surprise Calrex's face flushed a deep red as he recalled what she just said.

"D-Did she just say she wanted to do this with me outside of SAO?"

He felt his heart begin to race as he reached over, softly grasping Teayre's wrist, bringing her hand away from her mouth. He slowly leaned in to kiss her again.

ID: 12131

Battle Dice: 2

Unfortunately he got her cheek, "Curses Calrex! You might've just ruined the moment you were aiming for."

He leaned back, putting a hand behind his head, "N...no it's alright. I'd be happy to do something like this with you too Narlia."

As Calrex said a few words Teayre, sits back up taking Calrex's free hand.

"R... really Cal? Then I could make you a bouquet in real life and not just in the game."

Gazing into his eyes Teayre leans back in for a kiss this time getting the mark. Blushing as she does so, she pushes slightly more with her face bringing it closer their noses touching side by side her eyes looking deep into Calrex's as her lips part. Her hand wraps around his back pulling him in before she breaks the kiss off.

"I love you, and could you face the other way for a moment I'd like to change into something so I might be able to get a bit of a tan."

"R... really Cal? Then I could make you a bouquet in real life and not just in the game...I love you, and could you face the other way for a moment I'd like to change into something so I might be able to get a bit of a tan."

"Oh oh! Yeah sure!"

He quickly turned around as he let Teayre change her outfit, "And hey I need to get you a bouquet too silly!"

Bringing her menu up, she went to the equipment panel and unequipped her current attire swapping it for a much more modern two piece swimsuit. As black swimsuit formed around her, the black top piece hugging her tightly to just above her navel with a purple rose embroidered on it, the bottoms stopping just halfway down her thighs, purple with a black rose across the back.

"It's safe to look now Callie, I hope... I hope you like it."

Turning around she stretches out along the blanket Calrex had brought lying down on her front, her arm brushing Calrex's knee as she rolls over.

"This is nice.... Could I ask you to f-finish off what you started earlier p-please Cal?"

Her cheeks became bright red, the top of her ears looked as if they could give off a bit of steam.

"It's safe to look now Callie, I hope... I hope you like it...This is nice.... Could I ask you to f-finish off what you started earlier p-please Cal?"

Calrex turned around, his face flushing through ten shades of red as he continued to look at her. After a few seconds he ducked his head down as his heart began racing like crazy.

"A-Are you kidding...if I keep looking I'm going to go crazy."

"W-Wait...f-finish the massage? A-As in touching her back while...I'm not going to be able to keep my head straight..."

He turned to face her, his face still beet red as he gently continued to massage Teayre's back, starting at her shoulder, "J-Just let me know if it's too painful again ok?"

"Alright...just focus...remember to look for tight spots...and avoid anything that feels like a bone...and don't for geezes sake go too low!"

Letting out a soft moan, she sighs.

"Cal... that's so good, you're not going to go crazy anyway, you're already crazy."

Turning her head slightly she sticks her tongue out at Calrex.

"Would you mind stopping for a second Callie, I'll make it a bit easier for you if you'd like? Maybe I could give you a massage after if you want?"

After Calrex stopped massaging her, Teayre sat up wrapped a blanked around her for a second and pulled her top off before lying down on her front.

"There that should help you a bit, it'll feel nicer as well."

Wriggling her toes she back to softly sing.

"Cal... that's so good, you're not going to go crazy anyway, you're already crazy."

"T-Thanks?"

Calrex's face was about as red as it could be without his head looking like it was going to explode. He could feel his heart racing like crazy as he tried his best to keep a level head while massaging her back.

"Would you mind stopping for a second Callie, I'll make it a bit easier for you if you'd like? Maybe I could give you a massage after if you want?"

"Heh, if you would like to I'd be alright with that. Although I haven't been feeling stiff lately, so it's not completely necessary."

Calrex nodded and took his hands off, resting them on his legs as Teayre got herself ready. Of course when he saw her place her top to the side his face turned so red it looked like steam would start pouring out of his ears.

"W-Wait...t-that just happened right? T-Thank goodness for the blanket!"

"There that should help you a bit, it'll feel nicer as well."

"R-Right..."

Calrex closed his eyes and gave a calming breath to try and get a hold of himself before he resumed the massage, of curse making sure to keep an eye out if Teayre felt any pain as he targeted any particularly tight areas.

"H-How's it feeling?"

"OWWW!"

Letting out a scream as Calrex's hands run over a particularly sore spot, she sits up and spins around facing him. Before leaning forwards into him pushing him to the ground and burying her head into his shoulder a tear in her eye.

"That hurt Callie! It really hurt..."

Sobbing gently as she hugged the blue haired boy tightly around the waist, her legs splayed out on the blanket behind her. 

"S-sorry... I-I'm really clingy... I just like being close to you."

"That hurt Callie! It really hurt..."

"Oh geez, I'm sorry Teayre! I guess that was a fairly tender spot..."

"S-sorry... I-I'm really clingy... I just like being close to you."

Calrex smiled as Teayre continued to lay on top of him, "It's alright. I enjoy it too silly."

He gently wrapped his arms around her as he adjusted himself so that she rested more comfily on top of him, breathing in her scent. As he did he remembered a fact that had just slipped his mind...

Teayre wasn't wearing a top...

His face flushed ten shades of red as he remembered it, "I...I can't let go then! Well, it's not like I'm not enjoying this right now. I'll just need to be careful when she decides to move."

Squirming against Calrex trying to get closer to him, Teayre wriggles so that their heads are level kissing him on her nose she leans back slightly so she can see his face.

"What are you blushing for silly? It's a lovely day and we're together."

Nuzzling her head back down against his chest she begins to twirl her finger around over Calrex's chest before sliding a hand along his arm and interlocking their fingers, she then copied the action with her other hand. Pressing both his hands to the ground, her own arms outstretched.

"Pinned ya!"