PP - F2 A Trip to the High Fields (Teayre) (Completed)

Calrex finally managed to calm himself down as Teayre buried herself in his arms. He gave a sigh of relief at dodging the awkward situation, listening to her explain her past before SAO. He recalled when they were in the Starlight cafe after Oikawa had stepped out, how Teayre had suddenly become saddened when he asked her about her background.

"I suspected something back then. I wasn't expecting something like this. Teayre..."

"I'm not regretting the decision at all, but Calrex you are my first friend, my first boyfriend... No not boyfriend that doesn't really convey what you are to me... Thank you Callie, thank you..."

He stroked her hair as he tried to console her, wrapping his arms tight around her to give her a sense of security, "You're welcome, and don't forget that I'm not the only one. Oikawa, all the others we've met in this game, they're here too. You may not have friends in the real world, but you have them here. I've been gaming for a long time, and if it's one thing I've learned, especially in this age, is that sometimes the connections and friendships you make here in this place, they're stronger and deeper than the ones you could find out there."

He continued to hold her as he bent his head down, breathing in her scent. 

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Cal is t-that r-really true? I've never managed to m-make any friends b-before. I've always done solo play tagging along for raids when I've needed to and s-such.

Looking at Calrex's eyes, she notices the warmth in them the anger in them.

"Cal... I know its a lot to ask, b-but when we make it out of this g-game w-would you be... "

Her voice trailing offer Teayre slips her arms around Cal again hugging even tighter than before.

"Cal... I know its a lot to ask, b-but when we make it out of this g-game w-would you be... "

As Teayre held him even closer  he gave a smile.

"I think I can figure out this question at least."

"Teayre, if I can find you, I will do everything I am able to do so. Just because we're in this game, the experiences we've shared, they're not going to end with the game. In fact, here..."

He pulled himself back a bit so that he could look into Teayre's eyes, "My name inside of SAO is actually a mashup of my first and last name. My real name...is Calnus, Calnus Hevrex."

"I feel like I can trust her with this. Even if I saw that crazy side of her against those wasps, I want to try and take that chance with her."

"Y-you're not scared of me Cal? I'm n-normally a loose cannon.... My names Narlia, I don't like my last name

... Well you can probably understand why."

Leaning back in she kisses Calrex on the lips. Staying close she whispers in his ear. "I love you Calnus Hevrex."

Clinging onto him she very gently begins to rise. "Come on, we'd better make a move to the field... O-otherwise it'll get a bit too late."

"I love you Calnus Hevrex...Come on, we'd better make a move to the field... O-otherwise it'll get a bit too late."

"I love you Calnus Hevrex...I've heard that before...Coming from her though...even when it's so soon..."

"Yeah, you're right. Let's go."

"Narlia..."

He gave a quick to Teayre as he smiled, "I love you Narlia and unless you're nothing like you are now there's no way I'm afraid."

With that he led her out of the garden, back into the streets of Urbus, "Alright, next thing is picnic supplies."

His eyes looked left and right as he tried to spy the name of a possible sandwich shop.

Holding onto Calrex's hand as he leads her around to a potential shop. Looking around she dips inside the shop, pointing a few things out to the attendant and handing over the col necessary. Putting the items straight into her inventory she reappears next to Calrex. Wiping her eyes with the back of her wristbands. She beams up at him.

Taking his arm she gently tugs on it.

"Is there anything else we need?"

She bites her lip, as if wanting to say more.

Before Calrex could begin to think of what to grab Teayre was already by his side, items for the picnic purchased.

"Is there anything else we need?"

"Hm..."

He was already looking down at Teayre because she had his attention, but it seemed like she was wanting to say something, but stifling it, "...not that I can think of. Was there anything you had in mind?"

Calrex rubbed the top of Teayre's head in thanks for her already grabbing the items, "Also how much was it? I need to pay you back for something."

As the words left his mouth his mind immediately and suddenly flashed back to the garden and Teayre's bold advance on him, even slowly moving his hand to open his menu. He felt his face flush as he shook his head to remove the thought from his mind.

"I've gotta get a grip...hm...maybe a basket? I mean...we could carry all the items in our inventory, but a picnic basket would give it that picnic feel..."

"It wasn't that much Callie don't mention it, you can pay me back in other ways though if you feel that inclined."

Stretching upwards she sighed.

"You know my backs been sore from all the fighting recently... Hmmm, we need a picnic basket as well Callie and some blankets."

Twirling around Calrex, she planted a chaste kiss on his lips before taking his hand.

"You know my backs been sore from all the fighting recently... Hmmm, we need a picnic basket as well Callie and some blankets."

"Back is sore...picnic basket...blankets...got it!"

Calrex nodded as Teayre took his hand, "Alright, I think I've got an idea then."

He led Teayre through the market as he looked around, finally noticing a place that seemed to specialize in various crafts, and next to it one that specialized in textiles and cloth. He smiled as he found a nearby bench, "Here Teayre, go ahead and rest for now. I'll be right back with the supplies."

As soon as Teayre sat down he would dash into the stores, picking out a nice looking basket and a pair of blankets, paying for each before rushing back out. As soon as he did he add the supplies to his inventory, moving behind Teayre, "Just let me know if this is painful..."

He carefully, and making sure not to touch an awkward parts, began to give a basic back massage to Teayre using light pressure.

"I know only know a little bit from what I've seen on television and the internet before, but hopefully it helps her."

Sitting down on the bench Calrex had pointed out, she lets out a sigh closing her eyes she basks in the light as she hears his voice.

"Just let me know if this is painful..."

She sighs feeling his thumbs rub into her back, letting out a slight moan she sighs, her eyelids fluttering.

"Cal, that's so nice... Could you do my whole body later please?"

Opening her eyes a crack she looks at the beautiful sapphire eyes above her. Reaching a hand out she strokes his face.

"I don't want you to stop... but we'd better make a move."

As Teayre responded positively to his back massage Calrex felt his face flush at the sounds.

"Cal, that's so nice... Could you do my whole body later please?"

"S-Sure. I'm just glad it's helping..."

As Teayre looked up and touched his face he slowly down the massage before he stopped, giving a smile.

"I don't want you to stop... but we'd better make a move."

"Yeah, you're right. Hopefully we can make it there before it gets too late."

He helped Teayre to her feet before leading her over towards the respective gate closes to the High Field of Crossing, "It shouldn't be a far trek from here, but keep your blade at the ready in case we encounter any unsuspected attacks."

As soon as they left the gates Calrex drew his Anneal Blade, making sure he was at a proper angle to use the peripherals of his vision to check his sides, "What else did you hear about the place Teayre? I managed to get the location and such, but not too many people really spoke in detail about its appearance."

Teayre to control Wolf 1

Calrex to control Wolf 2

--------------------------------

Before Teayre had chance to reply two wolves jumped out at them, one is all black with a white streak running along one side [Wolf 1] the other was mottled black and brown [wolf 2]. The white streaked wolf let out a howl before darting Calrex, sending nips towards his feet. The wolf wasn't quick enough as its prey dodged the attacks nimble. Teayre seeing Calrex under attack drew her blade smoothly.

"One of these days... When I have a Katana Cal, we're fighting again!"

Slipping forward she takes advantage of  wolfs distraction  to score a hit along its rump, pivoting on her rear foot she slashes it again along the midsection. Letting out a laugh as she does so.

"Cal, we need to spar in a safe zone at some point, go all out."

ID: 11742

BD: 11 (9+2ACC)

MD: 5

HP LIST

Teayre: 17/17

Calrex: 17/17

Wolf 1: 9/13 4DMG (3 Base + 1 Crit)

Wolf 2: 13/13

OOC: Hey don't forget my Evasion XD

ID: 11743

Battle Dice: 10 (+2 Damage)

Mob Dice: 6 (+1 Evasion) = 5

Calrex's eyes narrowed as he heard the growls of the wolves that had decided to engage them. He flipped his sword into reverse as they came into his vision. As Teayre slashed the white wolf he quickly stepped around at it tried to take a bite at his ankles, "Hey, down, sit!"

As he turned around he saw the second wolf, a black and brown patterned one, begin to set its eyes on Teayre. He quickly exhaled as he dashed forward. As the wolf began to coil up to dash itself, Calrex slid behind it, stabbing down onto its back before wrenching his blade out and delivering a second slash across its hind legs, "Hey, keep your eyes on me pal..."

He flipped his sword into a hammer grip as the wolf hopped in a 180 rotation, turning to face Calrex, baring its teeth and growling at him as it tried to leap at his neck. Calrex immediately sidestepped using his back foot, keeping his blade faced towards the wolf, "Teayre I'll keep these pups focused on me. Go ahead and flank one."

"If the creators of this game decided to implement actual animal hunting tactics from what I remember wolves try to outnumber the enemy by surrounding them in a pack style of combat. So if they are following that they're gonna try to focus on me."

HP List

Wolf 1: 9/13

Wolf 2: 8/13 

The white wolf snarled at it's pray dodging it's attacks, being blown this way and that by the pesky girl it turned around the sword she was wielding fending off its attacks. Letting out a howl of anguish it renewed it's attacks trying, some way to break through her defence.

After striking the wolf she found it turned on her, constantly attacking not letting up. Moving her falchion to parry each blow, she found that she couldn't find an open to attack with. Struggling, she glanced at Calrex and saw him seeing him easily fend of the mottled one.

"Cal, I'm gonna be a little while over here, bear with me okay."

Flashing him a smile she focus back on the wolf attacking her.

ID: 11770

BD: 5 (3 + 2 ACC)

HP List

Wolf 2: 8/13 

ID: 11774

Battle Dice: 10 (+2 Damage)

Mob Dice: 1 (Evasion +1) = 0

Calrex looked behind him as he saw Teayre facing off with the white wolf, "I guess they don't completely follow that type of behavior then. Alrighty."

He turned back to look at the mottled wolf, keeping his sword pointed at it, "Alright, I guess I'l playing with you for now then."

As the wolf snarled Calrex quick observed the environment. Taking notice of a tree a few steps away he slowly shifted his position so that he was right in front of the tree. The wolf charged as it tried to leap at his neck. Calrex smirked, because right as the wolf opened its jaws he sidestepped out of the way. The wolf looked in surprise as it slammed full force into the tree. At the same time Calrex was ready with his strike. He executed a Plum Blossom flourish, the flurry of three blows cutting through the wolf.

He immediately slipped back a few feet before returning to facing the wolf, whose health had gone into the red zone, "Whew, glad that strategy worked. How're you holding up Teayre?"

HP List

Enemies:

Wolf 2: 3/13

The white wolf jumped back after not managing to get through, howling in anguish  it starts to run, trying to circle round the couple that it's fighting before its paw slipped into a rabbit hole, sending it head over tail in behind Calrex and Teayre. Turning Teayre watches it carefully before moving back to back with Calrex.

"It's getting there slowly, its a tough one though I can't get any attacks through. Finish up and help me damnit!"

Elbowing Calrex in the ribs as she dashed towards the wolf her blade singing in the air, coming down next to the wolf as it dodges the blow.

ID: 11840

BD: 4 (2 + 2ACC)

MD: 1

HP List

Enemies:

ID: 11852

Battle Dice: 4

Mob Dice: 8 (Evasion +1) = 7

Apparently the wolf that Calrex had been focusing on wasn't too pleased with the fact that Calrex had gotten such a strong blow against it previously. It had been watching Calrex, coiled and ready to pounce. Right as Teayre elbowed Calrex in the ribs the wolf made its move.

"Puh! Whoa!"

Calrex was winded for a second when Teayre elbowed him, just at the wrong time as well. The wolf had decided to leap at him. He quickly twisted his body so that he dodged the worst of the blow, but the wolf still managed to slash his arm as it went by. He tried to get a quick shot at the wolf as it went by, but unfortunately the wolf's body had cleared Calrex's striking range before he could connect.

"Alright you sneaky punk you've got my full attention again."

HP List

Calrex: 15/17

Enemies:

Feeling her nudge throw Calrex off balance, Teayre rolled to her left before charging the mottled wolf her Falchion curving upwards towards its face as it recovered from its attack against Calrex, scoring a hit the wolf disperse into crystals. As it does the other wolf darts forwards aiming for Teayre, it's mouth agape catching the attack with her blade she throws the wolf to one side before jumping back.

"Saving you stops me focusing you know Cal! Switch!"

Bringing her sword behind her she turns side on to the wolf watching it carefully hoping Calrex will be able to finish it off.

ID:11922

BD: 9 (7+2ACC)

LD: 6

LOOT

6*5 = 30 Col

1 Material - Wolfs Fur.

HP List

Enemies:

Wolf 2: 0/13 - 3 Damage

ID: 11923

Battle Dice: 2

Mob Dice: 1 (Evasion +1)  = 0

"Saving you stops me focusing you know Cal! Switch!"

Calrex felt a bead of sweat form on the side of his head. "Dang, it seems like Teayre is really getting into the fight..."

He turned to face the white wolf as it growled, preparing to charge at him. Conveniently Calrex noted behind himself was the tree that the previous wolf had slammed into when it tried to jump at his neck. He kept his blade pointed at the wolf as it leapt. Right before it got into striking distance Calrex sidestepped once again. Luckily, the AI had not yet learned about Calrex's tactic as the wolf slammed full-force into the tree once again.

Calrex had to stifle a laugh that almost escaped his lips as he gave a smirk, trying to take advantage of the opening. Unfortunately he didn't have the time to position his sword as the strike flew clear of the mark. The wolf shook its head as it tried to right itself as Calrex leapt a few steps back, "Nice work on the other wolf Teayre. This one's a bit dazed if you want to take a shot at it."

HP List

Enemies:

OC: Cal remember wolf 1 is my wolfie ^^

Dancing over to the other wolf Teayre goes to strike but the wolf is too quick for it her, it quickly strikes from its daze causing a flurry of light blows across Teayre's chest before sinking its teeth into her leg. As it's teeth found her leg Teayre swung her blade down causing the wolf to let go, with a yelp of pain.

"Cal, Switch."

Spitting out the words through gritted teeth, she eyes the wolf carefully not trusting.

"Be careful this one is sly."

ID:11925

BD: 7 (5 + 2 ACC)

MD: 10 (OUCHIES!)

Teayre: 14/17 3 DMG (1 Base + 2 Crit)

Enemies:

Wolf 1: 6/13 3 DMG (3 Base)