PP - F2 A Trip to the High Fields (Teayre) (Completed)

As Teayre rolled on top of him Calrex's face remained flushed. Feeling her finger gently run down his chest made his heart race even more. There was nothing going through his head now, no observations or anything off the sort. He was completely in the moment that he was sharing with Teayre.

"How much do you think a house will be? I know we're a way off but I... I... I really want to have a place that's special between us Calnus... A place only for the two of us."

Her words broke him out of his "trance" as Calrex felt his blush soften slightly as he looked into Teayre's eyes, "I'm not really sure. There's nothing that has been announced so far. But going from what I can guess an entire home would be fairly expensive, even more than a Perfect level weapon from a blacksmith. I'm guessing at least in the ten thousand range."

He smiled as he rested a hand on Teayre's back, brushing her hair with his other hand, "In any case, we'd best start saving our col to have enough to grab one up right when they become available right?"

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feeling his hand on her back Teayre’s arms suddenly gave way as she collapsed on top of Calrex, her arms forming a loop around his head, face landing on his chest. As her hair was brushed aside she rubbed her head underneath his chin slowly squeezing slightly tighter than before.

“It’ll take us a while bluey, but it’ll definitely be worth it when they’re released… I think twenty thousand col should be enough for a small place…â€

As she finished speaking Teayre begins to stand up stretching a bit she looks around a shiver running through her body.

“I probably should of got a cloak or something similar, it’s starting to get a bit chilly now Callie. Would you be alright if I stayed close for now… J-just so I keep warm?â€

As she finished speaking Teayre began to slip as close as she could to Calrex her teeth chattering reaching around she draws the loose part of the blanket up around them as she gently kisses Calrex’s neck.

Calrex's face remained red as Teayre laid fully on top of him, pulling up the blanket to keep her warm, "Sure thing. I wouldn't want you getting a cold...if that's even possible. In fact here..."

He got up slowly so that he could remove his jacket, placing it around her as he wrapped his arms around her, pulling the blanket , "Here, I hope that's enough."

After that he gave a smile as he gave a calming sigh, let his body relax.

"Being with her like this...it really makes me wish we weren't stuck in this game. That this was out in the real world somewhere...without the fear of out lives coming to an end all of a sudden..."

"We'll go and look for a cloak for you after we get back, whenever you feel ready to do so."

"Here, I hope that's enough."

Nodding at Calrex sleepily Teayre rubs her head under his chin, "You're lovely and warm... Do we have to move any time soon?" Letting out a sigh she hugs the jacket tightly to her taking a breath in and sighing muttering about how lovely it smells, before slipping to the side as she looks up at the stars and begins pointing out various constellations to her boyfriend.

"That one over there it looks like a sword with a serpent curling around it, and that one looks like a huge bear... What do you see Calrex?"

Giving the boy a squeeze she looks into his eyes briefly before following them into the night sky letting out a sigh of satisfaction.

"You know Cal... I think I know the most beautiful stars.... They're the ones hidden inside your eyes that sparkle when we're alone..."

Clasping a hand over her mouth, Teayre gasps as her eyes spread wide at the realisation of what she just said. Feeling that the blushing that had happened earlier just fade away as she spoke it suddenly reignited.

"I hope he doesn't see me blushing... With any luck it's too dark... Although it is a lovely night. I do like this night... Ahhhhhh."

As Teayre asked him what constellations he could see in the stars he looked up, trying to focus and make shapes out, "Hm...right now I see..."

"Let's see, those ones form a line and..."

ID: 14574

Loot Dice: 15 (Search and Detect +1) = 16

"Well, I can make out one that looks to be a bow and arrow. Maybe the creators borrowed that idea from Sagittarius or something. Still, pretty neat."

As he felt Teayre give him a quick squeeze he looked down, his eyes meeting hers, his face flushing as he stared for a few seconds before redirecting them back upwards towards the sky.

"You know Cal... I think I know the most beautiful stars.... They're the ones hidden inside your eyes that sparkle when we're alone..."

"Gh!"

Hearing Teayre's compliment made his heart race as his blush deepened. But what really sold the cake was when he looked back down, seeing her embarrassed expression made his mind go for a spin. After he managed to get a hold of himself once again he shook his head as he gave a smile, "I'm not sure I would share the same opinion. I'm pretty sure yours are even more so."

OC: WARNING, POTENTIAL SAPPINESS AHEAD!

IC:

As Calrex complimented her Teayre buried her face deeper into his side shaking it from side to side in clear disagreement of what he just said, after a little while she slowly shuffled up so her lips where pressed to Calrex's ear softly she nibbled his ear giggling before whispering quietly her arms snuggled around his neck.

"Y-you forget Callie-kun... That whilst I my eyes may be like stars to you, your eyes are like stars sparkling off of a vast ocean floor a gateway that behind it lies a depth of hidden worlds and wonders. The vastness that radiates from within fills me with a curiosity to find out more about you as a person, your blue hair represents the waves as it folds and moves within the wind, never tamed yet never wild. You are a beautiful and wonderful enigma to me Calnus Hevrex, I shall crack your code and I shall do my utmost to make you the happiest blue headed loveable fool on the planet... Although I am almost there, you're already a blue headed loveable fool."

Giggling as she finishes speaking she feels herself blushing furiously, gently chewing her lip she rolls on top of Calrex placing her hands either side of his head. Kissing his ear and cheek before resting her forehead on his she mutters to him.

"I'm glad you choose... Choose to be with me, you are a wonderful and amazing person Cal... I - It's okay Narlia, Breathe - I think you are like my knight in shining armour, no one else has spoken to me the way you do before and I'm... I'm so happy that you want me... I'll always be yours okay Callie? For as long as you want me I'll be yours and help you with anything you need me to help you with."

She seemed to pause for a moment whispering to herself rather than Clarex mid-sentence before returning to speaking to him, locking their eyes as her left hand gently holds his cheek whilst her right hand rested against his chest slowly drawing circles.

OOC: LOL I could make maple syrup it's so sappy XD

IC:

As Teayre gave her statement Calrex's eyes widened in surprise for a second as his face flushed a deep red, his heart racing faster and faster as her words flowed from her mouth.

"The words she's saying...it sounds like one would hear in a play or something with that kind of drama...but..."

As she finished Calrex seemed to freeze for a second, his heart beating fast enough that it seemed to echo throughout his entire body. His entire being felt warm as he closed his eyes for a second, giving a calming exhale. With that he slowly shifted one hand so that it was gently holding Teayre's cheek while the other slid around the back of her waist as Calrex pulled her in, giving Teayre a kiss long enough that he actually ran out of breath. As the kiss broke he caught his breath, putting a hand behind him. As he spoke he gave a few breaths inbetween to try and regain some air.

"I...I don't know what came over me there, heh. What you said, um..."

A hand went behind his head as Calrex felt embarrassed about the kiss, his eyes darting left and right for a few seconds.

"Dangit that was probably the most romantic, cheesy of course, and eloquent thing that anyone has ever said, well...to me at least. I...I don't know how I should respond..."

"Teayre, you're...um...no that wouldn't be accurate enough...no...uh..."

"*sigh*...maybe the fool part was on the mark..."

"Teayre...darn it how did you say that so easily..."

He spoke the last sentence in a light hearted tone, but something definitely seemed different about him. Usually Calrex was easily able to know what to say, how to respond, and even the right face to put on, like an actor that knew their lines in advance. Right now he seemed flustered, surprised, embarrassed. If Calrex's usual personality was like a mask, Teayre's words seemed to have temporarily broken it.

"I...I can't think of a way to describe how beautiful and cute and amazing you are. I mean...we've only know each other for such a short time, yet these feelings are. Gah, the way I feel about you can't be put into words...No that sounds way to scripted..."

As Calrex paused for breath Teayre dove in for another kiss, her faced heated from the previous one. As their lips made contact she felt something like a surge of electricity go through her causing a small moan, as they broke the second kiss Teayre gasped for breath. With her head pressed against his her eyes closed, she wrapped a hand being Calrex's head before speaking to him.

"Don't try and say what you think you should say, just open your heart Callie and say what you want to say, its so simple. Even if it sounds scripted... It'll be perfect coming from you... Like you said we've only known each other a short time, but it's felt so much longer Cal... It's like... It's like we're meant to be together, as if you're the moon and the stars and I'm the canvas of the night sky in which you're to be set. You seem so wonderful you're exceptionally talented with a sword, I really wish I could should you how I wield a katana and shine for a but a moment next to your brilliance..."

As she finished speaking she began gasping for breath again, her body flat against Calrex as she moved her head down next to his snuggling it against the base of his neck gently planting a small couple of kisses along his collarbone.

"Cal, if you ever need anything from me just... just let me know okay?"

"Heh, silly you make it sound so simple."

Calrex gave a smile as Teayre laid her head next to his. He raised the hand that was originally holding her cheek and used it to slowly brush the back of her hair.

"I'll see if I can try. Well, when you say that you're the canvas that I'm to be set, and I'm a shining brilliance while you're trying for a shining moment, well...I don't think that would be the case. It makes it sounds like I'm so much more amazing than you Teayre, and I'm not. Sure I might be good with a sword and decent at conversation, but really if you take that away I'm really not that interesting."

He gave a breath as he started the next part, as if he was trying to at least form his thoughts into coherent sentences as they left his lips, "Compared to me, you have so much more outside of skill with a weapon. You are beautiful, look great in everything and are great at picking out clothes. You have an amazing personality that is constantly taking me for a spin, in a good way of course."

He felt the smile stick to his face as he finished, "Every second I spend with you makes me fall more and more in love with you. I don't need anything from you. I just need you."

He felt his face flush as he finished speaking, scratching the end of his nose in embarrassment, "I...hope that made sense and wasn't too corny, heh."

"Every second I spend with you makes me fall more and more in love with you. I don't need anything from you. I just need you."

As Calrex spoke these words Teayre found herself smiling uncontrollably as she heard the person who she had trusted her heart with tell her that he needs her. As soon as he finished that sentence she began furiously kissing him, struggling to breath herself she quickly gasps for breath before beginning a renewed assault. Her eyes wide her hand gripping his hair tightly holding him close, after some time had passed Teayre felt her energy fade. Keeping her lips pressed gently to his, she rolls next to Calrex keeping him in a close embrace as she mutters to him through their joined lips.

"Cal... I need you as well... You make me feel alive again and happy, sometimes sad but without being sad I wouldn't be able to enjoy the pleasurable time we spend together. I know what I want from this game... Even if... Even if I have to rely on some other people... I will clear this game and I will find you and no matter what happens I will be with you, if I can't be with as a partner... Then..." Pausing for a moment Teayre takes a deep breath and kisses Calrex for a moment letting all her passion flow through as her eyes flicker open meeting his the energy in them showing. "Then I shall be your servant and do my best to make your life a pleasant one, I've decided this... That is what I want to do with my life now, after all that has happened to me in the past... Cal I am yours, I will do whatever you want me to okay?"

"Teayre, are you mmph!"

Calrex's eyes widened in surprise for a second as Teayre began to kiss him like mad, interrupting his sentence. His heart continued to race faster and faster like it felt it was going to burst out of his chest. As his girlfriend broke the kiss for a quick breath his eyes opened before they opened wide once again before closing as he began to kiss her back. As the assault began to subside his eyes slowly opened as he followed Teayre's roll to the side.

Her face this close to his kept his heart racing as she spoke.

"if I can't be with as a partner... Then...Then I shall be your servant and do my best to make your life a pleasant one, I've decided this... That is what I want to do with my life now, after all that has happened to me in the past... Cal I am yours, I will do whatever you want me to okay?"

"Servant...no that wouldn't be right..."

Calrex gave a smile before he placed his hands in Teayre's shoulders speaking in a warm voice so that his words were not taken as harsh or anything close to a command, "Hey silly, let's get this straight. I'm not the kind of guy that is going to keep a girl as a servant or a pet, especially not you. You're too amazing and special for that. You're not in any way subservient to me, and you were certainly not put here for that task. We are on the same level as people alright? So even if for some reason we don't work out you'll always have me as a friend to confide in. And the same, I will do my best to make and keep you happy, even if I am no longer your partner."

With that he smiled and gave her a quick kiss on the lips, "But that is only if we don't work out. If I remain your partner then I'll do my best to make you even happier than that, if it is at all possible."

"Oh... Okay Cal, I just wanted... I just wanted to do my best to make you happy and worry free... I thought..."

Teayre began to blush as she left the rest of her sentence unsaid, looking deep in Calrex's eyes her own begin to flutter. Her head starting to droop as she let out a small soft sigh.

"C-Callie... Wem B-Better h... head back to, to the inn soon. It's g-getting late..."

As she finished speaking her body went completely limp as her head rested on the ground next to Calrex's. Her breathing becoming slow and deep as she muttered about butterflies, unicorns, rainbows and a certain blue haired boy as she slept.

"Heh, so much for heading back to the inn."

As Teayre fell asleep at his side Calrex gave a smile as he looked at her face, gently brushing some of her hair to the side when it fell over. He spoke quietly to himself so that he wouldn't stir her, "She definitely would look cute in a maid outfit though, well, the real maid outfit, not those skimpy French ones, those are too much...*shakes head* Stop taking your thoughts weird places. Of course it seems like she would cute in pretty much anything."

He shook his head a few times as he felt a blush rush up to his face before he gave a calming breath, looking around the area, "This place does seem pretty safe right now, and it seems like there's no other players in the area. I could help her back to the inn...although I guess a chance in scenery would be nice."

He turned back to face Teayre as he gave her a quick kiss on the cheek before he adjusted himself so that he was laying on his side facing towards her, closing his eyes as he let himself drift off to sleep.