This is a message I felt obligated to type up because I've been so inactive for a while now. As many of you know, that I said I was moving and that I wouldn't be on during that time, but it just so happens that there is much more that I have to go through with, and I simply can't be on the forum like this anymore. It was extremely fun while it lasted and I did enjoy truly, meeting every single one of you. This is also my final and official resignation from the GM team, and a member of this forum. I will consider if I wish to kill of Daeron just so some storyline ties with him may be closed, but perhaps I just want him to go missing for now. Anyways, I'd like to just say that my year and a few months have been a blast on this forum.

There isn't a thing on this forum that I didn't enjoy except for you know... all of that typing I had to do until my fingers were breaking with the touch of a key, but that's just because I love literature and writing a lot. I am not going to give out personal messages for saying good-bye because I like you all equally, I would feel as if I was giving some people special treatment, but there are some people I will miss extremely on this forum. The names WILL be mentioned, the only thing is that there is no good-bye message to go along with each name, but this one single post I'm making.

Some of the people I will miss dearly are the following: Shark, Erroneous, Mari, Oske, Zero, Zelrius, Miaki, Keith, Kiru, Life, Nikki, and many more. I simply listed off the first names that popped into my head, so please don't feel as if I didn't like you or will miss you, because I did and I will.

One final thing that I'd like to say is this: I will no longer be roleplaying period, I may pop on every now and then for a quick hello, but I fear my SAO RP'ing days are over. The site's progression also hasn't gotten very far with the floor, and this is just because I like rapid change usually. I didn't mind being on the same floors, but it got to a point i couldn't think of anything else to type out anymore but combat. So without further ado, this me saying "Adieu" and "Goodbye" and all of my farewells. If you are interesting in talking to me on skype you can contact me there. If you don't have it, it's Moundsy. If you are NOT on my contacts list, the add me and in your add message state that you got the skype from SAO, otherwise I will refuse to accept it.

I will also be on League of Legends as I do play that from time to time. If you're interested in adding me on there it's Moundsy as well, so it's the exact same.

Thank you so much for the wonderful time on the forum, and this is your old narcissistic friend, Daeron,

Signing Off.

Daeron, the Insane Warrior

I'm going to miss you Daeron!~

Daeron, 

For over a year, almost two, and all the time that I had known you IC I can say that I will miss you. You have brought life to this forum and change to the way things were run. I still remember when you gave me a weapon when I was like level two on another account. Daeron was and still is an overall funny character. He went from killing everyone, to saving everyone in an instant. He got turned down many times sadly but he kept going. He was persistent with everything he did! He was hilarious in boss fights and an awesome leader. I'll miss you, Azure will too. 

<3 Kiru

• 2 weeks later...