[Shop-Floor 13] Amethyst Boutique

He raised a brow at the sound of a familiar voice, looking back and momentarily considering the chances of going to the same shop on the same floor before saying "Hi Piera!" He turned to her while sipping some coffee, a smile stuck to his face as he spoke to her "Actually, I got this from an Artisan who closed shop. I don't know him that well so I changed stores." He taps the heart-shaped necklace he wore "Getting as much luck as I can, so I am getting an upgrade" He shrugged his shoulders before turning his attention a bit more to Teayre. "And just what are you picking up, hm?~" He noticed the heart-shaped necklace and tries not to grin too widely, momentarily forcing his mind into misunderstanding that Piera wanted a matching shaped necklace! "IIIIIIIIInteresting!"

((Y-y-y-y-y-you promised, Teayre ;_;))

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As Calrex entered her shop Teayre dropped what she was doing and looked at him, frozen in place with her eyes wide and mouth open.  As he gave her a quick kiss on the head Teayre began to move again. “C… Cal… I… I wasn’t expecting to see you… I was meaning to message about coming b-back… But then I got tied up with things here…. I’m sorry.” Flining herself forwards she wrapped her arms around Calrex’s waist and hugged him tightly. Slowly she let go as she heard her shop door go a couple more times, seeing Kalesh, Piera and Takao all enter one after the other.

Letting go of Calrex she smiles sheepishly up at him, “S-sorry… I promise I’ll make it up to you okay? I guess I’d better tend to my customers…” Raising a hand to his cheek Teayre gently strokes it before wiping most of the tears off her face using the back of her sleeve. Shaking her head she smiles up at her three customers welcoming them in. Realising that she’d kept them waiting for quite a while she bows low as she apologises. “S-sorry… I’ve just not seen Calrex here in a long time… Right so who was here first… Kalesh wasn’t it?”

Turning to Kalesh Teayre takes the Tricking Clover from one of her stands and hands it to him, “Course it is, that’s 800 col for that one.” Smiling at the boy she chuckles slightly, “Stop flirting mister and behave yourself whilst you’re in my shop.”

Turning to Piera Teayre took her order out of the case for the girl before trying it round her neck. “Here you go, what do you think?” The red head then held up a mirror for Piera waiting to see what she thought of it her eyes watching the girl closely. “I think I got it right, personally I prefer using silver to gold when working with opal but that’s just me.”

Leaving Piera with the mirror, Teayre turned nodding at Takao who had been patiently waiting. “Thanks for waiting now what do you think of this?” Teayre took his order from yet another cabinet and showed it to him. As she did so she caught Calrex's eye and a few more tears rolled down the red heads cheek, blushing she kept her gaze focused on Takao. 

Piera smiled as Kalesh greeted her and she stepped closer over to him, noticing that Teayre seemed to be having a rather heartfelt reunion with someone. Wait...wasn't that Calrex? Hmm perhaps these were the benefits of giving mats to crafters he was talking about. With an amused light in her eye, she looked back at Kalesh as he told her that the iron heart necklace he had was from a different artisan, whose shop had closed apparently. Nodding at the information of what he was here for before he asked the same of her she replied, "I got that First Aid skill and decided to get an accessory that could help me with that. Plus three to combat craft." At his grin and lilting exagerated wording, the brunette rolled her eyes before chuckling as the red headed tailor finished her personal business and berated the male red head for flirting. Blinking as the necklace she had ordered was held to her neck in front of a mirror for her to see, Piera's eyes softened as she gazed at the unusual image of herself in odd clothing but a familiar necklace. "It's beautiful. Just like how I remember it. I uh, it's actually modeled after a necklace that my boyfriend gave me in real life for valentine's day. Opal is my birthstone. Thank you so much Teayre, it's perfect. Heh and not just in quality. One thousand col, right?" The alchemist swiped open her menu to materialize the col.

Takao tore his attention away from whatever it was that he'd fixated his attention on as he heard a voice that was seemingly addressing him. He glanced down at the girl, who he'd quickly identified as the keeper of the shop, and offered up a warm smile despite noticing the tears. "That looks awesome! Zelrius also ordered something else for me to pick up - a locket for crafting." he said, his smile widening considerably as soon as he set his eyes on the trinket he'd ordered. Not wanting to waste much of her time with his gawking over the accessory, Takao quickly delved into his inventory and retrieved what he'd believed to be the agreed upon amount - twelve hundred col. The coins materialized in his hand, to which he offered her. "This should cover it, yeah?"

-2400 col

Kalesh smiled happily as the item was given to him, a grin crossing his lips as he says "I make no promises~" He then happily holds out the coins he had already prepared and puts them in the accessories former place, happily looking the item over and putting it into his inventory before he said to her "Thank you very much, and no worries, you should always make time for the ones you love." He winked teasingly while listening to the little bit of info he heard from Piera, both about the item and her new skill. "Ooh, very nice. A little something to remind you of home... that's actually pretty sweet." He smiled and adds "I knew you were going to get the first-aid skill. Never had a doubt in my mind." He grinned at what he liked to think was good perception. When the other player got what he wanted to he smiled and gave him a wave of acknowledgement too before he said "Well, I'll see you around Piera, I'll want to put this to use!" He grinned and called "Thanks again, Teayre!" He steps towards the entrance so that he could go on and get to adventuring. Assuming nobody stopped him he would be heading for the teleport plaza and leaving the floor entirely.

-800 Col
+Tricking Clover

As Piera explained that her necklace was actually based on one that her boyfriend had given her. Teayre found a warm redness come to her cheeks as she smiled at the girl. “Y-yeah… Piera if you ever need anything else come here. I’ll make sure you get some good deals.” Smiling Teayre transfers the Healing Heart from her shops inventory into Piera’s before taking her col.

Takao’s smile caused Teayre to smile weakly back, “T-thanks… Yeah that’s right…” a quick exchange was made. The small red head offered a quick smile to Calrex before moving onto her next customer.

Teayre smirked as she listened to Kalesh teasing Piera. “Behave you, or no deal.” Taking his Col Teayre handed over the Tricking Clover before waving Kalesh off. Turning back to her three remaining customers she smiles. “Piera, if you’d like to some time I’d be up for partying with you. Takao,  I hope you like it. Both of you thanks a lot now if you’ll excuse me I guess I’ve got some explaining to do to Calrex…” As she mentioned his name Teayre looked over at him quite sheepishly, her eyes were wide and nostrils flared. It was obvious that she wanted to flee, she wanted to run and escape the terror that was about to happen.

[Cal I’ll kick open another thread for you with that one.]

+800 Col, - Tricking Clover.

+1,000 Col, - Healing Heart

+1,200 Col, - Iron Aegis.

Teayre sat at her desk, her hands twisting a some small pieces of wire together. As she worked her tongue poked out from in between her lips. After plaiting the different threads of wire together the red head placed them in her small furnace that she had going. Bringing them out she started to hammer them down together forming a strong metal knife. Whilst the metal was still white hot Teayre took her sculpting tool and cut a hole out from the hilt of the tiny dagger. Quenching it in oil she then proceeds to scrub it down so that a shine could be seen on the item. Threading a leather cord through Teayre places the item into her evaluation cabinet.

Craft 1, 21/09/2015 (Good)

ID: 32264 CD: 5 (4 + 1 CD)

Craft 2, 21/09/2015 (Good)

ID: 32265 CD: 7 (6 + 1 CD)

Craft 3, 21/09/2015 (Fail)

ID: 32266 CD: 3 (2 + 1 CD)

Craft 4, 21/09/2015 (Critical Fail)

ID: 32267 CD: 1

Craft 5, 21/09/2015 (Rare)

ID: 32268 CD: 10 (9 + 1 CD)

Item: Guiding Knife

Item Type: Trinket

Quality: Rare

Enhancement: +2 LD

Description: A small knife that when held on your palm it swivels towards the item you wish to find.

-5 Mats, + 11 EXP

Edited by Teayre

Piera glanced over at what Kalesh was purchasing before smiling as he complimented her new item and skill. "I know I know, forever the support. I'm happier that way though." Acknowledging his farewell with a wave of her own she called out, "Later Kalesh." Turning back to Teayre, her eyes lit up at the offer of good deals and partying up with the artisan. "I....Thank you! I'd really like that." The offer took her by surprise but it was certainly a welcome one. As the redhead excused herself, saying that she had some explaining to do to Calrex, she nodded sympathetically. "Thanks again. And good luck." With that said, she flicked open her menu to accept the trade and then sent a friend request to Teayre before waving at the couple and nodding her head in polite farewell at the brunette young man 'Takao' before finally exiting out into the cold safe zone.

+Healing Heart
-1,000 Col

Emerath poked his head into the shop, and saw a few people all gathered around a girl and her shop. It was busy enough with people collecting items, dropping off orders or just doing some general shopping. That gave Emerath hope that he had picked out a nice place to shop at. He made his way in, and tried not to bother the shopkeep and her patrons as he made his way over to the orders forms and pulled one out to write up a custom order.

Item: A Critical Eye

Item Type: Lucky Charm

Quality: Perfect

Enhancement: 3x Combat Craft

Description: A golden monacle worn by a gentleman with a knack for finding wounds and healing them with a steady hand, even in the midst of deadly combat.

The lady who ran the shop had left a nice purple ink to write his order with, which Emerath thought fit the shop very well, given the name. Once he was finished, he took the paper and waved it a bit to dry the ink, before walking over to the group of people. He waited patiently for a chance to speak with the shopkeep, and when he finally got a turn he said, "Hello there, I apologize if I've interrupted anything, but I'd like to leave you with a custom order. Please just message me when it is complete and I will be by immediately to pick it up." He handed over the sheet of paper and gave the girl a polite bow of thanks.

Edited by Emerath

Teayre raises an eye at the new person who had just entered the shop, “I don’t believe I’ve seen you around before, welcome.” Taking the order from him Teayre glances over it. “You’ve not interrupted anything that I haven’t had to or wanted to put off already so it’s alright.” Pausing for a moment as she rereads the order Teayre nods “Three times combat craft got it. I’ll try and be quick about it but I’m about to go out on a lot of training and mat farming so it may be a little while before I get to it for you but I’ll pm you when it’s ready… Um…” Teayre crossed her arms as she waited for her newest customer to introduce themselves. 

Emerath nodded and listened to the shopkeep as she spoke, finally answering with, "Oh, I'm very sorry. I'm Emerath!" he held out his hand to shake the woman's hand as he continued a response, "It's no problem. I understand that you may be busy. I'm in no rush to receive the order, just whenever it is ready I'll be by to pick it up with much thanks. Please take your time and do what you need to do. It was very nice meeting you, and I must say your shop is lovely. I look forward to visiting again!" Emerath gave the shopkeep a smile and a polite bow, before taking his leave of the woman to continue with her no doubt busy day.

Edited by Emerath

Lisa couldn’t craft what she needed. Try as she might, she couldn’t make a Combat Craft item which would make her healing abilities more effective. She came to find that she was too low of a level to make something like that, and so she was pointed to someone who could help her, an artisan by the name of Teayre. It was how the young woman found herself trudging through the snow on the fourth floor. She reached the quaint little shop and entered. It was very cute and homey, just the sort of place she felt comfortable in.  She turned around to see a young red haired woman sitting in an armchair watching her curiously.

“Hello, You’re Teayre right? I’ve got an order,” she said as she pulled a slip of paper from her inventory. “ I need this… can you help me? I have materials for an artisan that could be of use to you if you can make this item for me.” Lisa said with a smile as she patted the pouch at her hip, ready with payment.

+  5 MATERIAL TO TEAYRE AS PAYMENT

Item: Breath of the White Dragon

Item Type:  Lucky Charm

Quality:  Perfect

Enhancement: +3 Combat Craft

Description: A 2.5cm quartz teardrop on a white gold chain. Quartz is said to be a power stone used in many cultures as a way to harness energy and absorb power.  

Welcoming her latest customer into her shop Teayre smiled at her. “You’ve got the right player.” Standing up Teayre works her way around to Persephone taking the slip from her she looks it over. “Looking at learning First Aid then? I should be able to, if you like help yourself to some coffee and I’ll be right back just going to see if I can make the item now for you.” Taking the materials Teayre disappears into her back room.

Taking out the white gold ingot she had stashed away Teayre looks through the materials she was given and finds a small uncut quartz stone. Using her sculpting tool the girl begins to shape it carefully and before putting together a chain from the white gold. As she places the now teardrop shaped stone into the chain it glows. Flicking her finger down she reads through the stats for it.

+5 Materials from Persephone.

28/09/2015 Attempt 1

ID: 33315 CD: 13 (12 + 1 CD) [Perfect]

Item: Tide Pendant

Item Type: Trinket

Quality: Perfect

Enhancement: +2 EVA / +1 LD

Description: A simple pendant in the shape of a stylized wave. The color pattern is reminiscent of the Ultramarine Badge, and is representative of the ocean, which people, including Calrex, seem to see as a symbol of him.

28/09/2015 Attempt 2

ID: 33316 CD: 8 (7 + 1 CD) [Uncommon]

Item: Teardrop Pendant

Quality: Uncommon

Enhancement: +1 ACC

Description: A small silver teardrop attached to a silver chain.

28/09/2015 Attempt 3

ID: 33317 CD: 13 (12 + 1 CD) [Perfect]

Item: Breath of the White Dragon

Item Type:  Lucky Charm

Quality:  Perfect

Enhancement: +3 Combat Craft

Description: A 2.5cm quartz teardrop on a white gold chain. Quartz is said to be a power stone used in many cultures as a way to harness energy and absorb power.  

28/09/2015 Attempt 4

ID: 33318 CD: 4 (3 + 1 CD) [Good]

Item: Starting Life

Item Type: Miniature Masterpiece

Quality: Good

Description: A simple picture of the main plaza in Starting City with a more vibrant twist on the colours.

28/09/2015 Attempt 5

ID: 33319 CD: 7 (6+ 1 CD) [Good]

Item: Clay Boar

Description: A small clay sculpture of the first mob most people will fight.

28/09/2015 Attempt 6

ID: 33320 CD: 9 (8 + 2 CD) [Uncommon]

Item: Lone Ring

Enhancement: + 1 EVA

Description: A golden ring on a silver chain.

28/09/2015 Attempt 7

ID: 33321 CD: 6 (5 + 1 CD) [Good]

Item: Clay Kobold

Item Type: Miniature Mastpiece

Description: A small statue of a clay kobold from the lower floors.

-7 Mats, + 28 EXP

Edited by Teayre

Stepping into the Amethyst Boutique again Calrex gave a friendly wave before going in and picking Teayre up in a hug, "Hey, I got your message. The Tide Pendant is done?"

Looking at the finished product he gave a smile before nodding, "It looks great Teayre, I'll be sure to put it to good use. You sure you don't want any kind of payment for it?"

Putting a hand behind his head he waited to see what Teayre's decision. He did have some material orders, but there were some to spare if she needed more for her crafts.

As Calrex entered her shop Teayre found herself blushing again as she got scooped up into her fiancee's arms. "Hey Callie, yeah I got it together for you sorry it took so long." 

As he asked her about payment Teayre turned her head to one side the blushing becoming more intense before she straightened up and stared at him in the eyes. "I don't care about making it nice or anything anymore Cal, we can still have a party and that with everyone coming but I would like to... Before the boss fight happens." She looks up and steals a quick kiss from her partner. "Thats your charge to do that quest with me." Teayre gave a wry smile placing the Tide Pendant into Calrex's Palm.

Teayre took her sculpting tool and began to slowly carve a statue out of clay. Giving it a rough human outline to start with, the red head began to add the small details like clothes and a sword before shaping the face to give a rounded curve to it. As she worked slowly adding more detail the figure seemed to come to life. The four foot statue was of a swordsman holding a straight sword at forty five degrees to the ground. His coat billowed out revealing plain shirt and slightly baggy trousers below. 

29/09/2015 Attempt 1

ID: 33424 CD: 6 (5 + 1 CD) [Good]

Item: One Armed Swordsman

Item Type: Project

Description: A four foot statue of a swordsman with a single arm pointing his blade into the sky.

29/09/2015 Attempt 2

ID: 33430 CD: 7 (6 + 1 CD) [Good]

Item: Clay Wolf

Description:  A small five inch figurine of a wolf made out of clay.

29/09/2015 Attempt 3

ID: 33436 CD: 12 (11 + 1 CD) [Perfect]

Item: A Critical Eye

Item Type: Lucky Charm

Quality: Perfect

Enhancement: 3x Combat Craft

Description: A golden monacle worn by a gentleman with a knack for finding wounds and healing them with a steady hand, even in the midst of deadly combat.

29/09/2015 Attempt 4

ID: 33437  CD: 5 (4 +1 CD) [Good]

Item: Clay Minotaur

Item Type: Miniature Mastpiece

Description: A small four inch figurine of a minotaur made from clay.

29/09/2015 Attempt 5

ID: 33438 CD: 8 (7 + 1 CD) [Uncommon]

Item: Healer’s Bauble

Enhancement: +1 Combat Craft (One Slot)

Description: A tiny glass ball that has a red cross situated inside it.

29/09/2015 Attempt 6

ID: 33439 CD: 8 (7 + 1 CD) [Uncommon]

Item: Money Grabber

Enhancement: +1 Prosperity

Description: A small silver coin that has the symbol for cor on it, with a small chain threaded through the centre to attach it to ones wrist.

29/09/2015 Attempt 7

ID: 33442 CD: 3 (2 + 1 CD) [Bad] LD: 12, No Salvage.

Item: Clay Katana

Item Type: Miniature Master(Fail)Piece

Quality: Bad

Description: A small clay katana that is heavily scratched and falling into pieces.

+21 EXP, -7 Mats

Edited by Teayre

Emerath had received a message that his order had been finished, while in his lab working on his own crafts. He smiled and dismissed his menu as he threw on a scarf and pair of gloves as he made his way out the door towards the Amethyst Boutique. As he poked his head into the shop, he looked around and spotted the shopkeep, as he brushed away some of the loose snow and wiped his feet on the way in. He made his way over to the shopkeep and gave a polite bow, saying, "Hello, I received your message, so I came to pick up my item. It is ready, correct?" He gave her a smile, and tried not to be too eager about the situation. Unfortunately, that was difficult, seeing as collecting new gear always came with quite a level of excitement.

Teayre looked up as Emerath made his way into her shop his eyes glimmered as she took the small monocle out of a box and showed him it with a practised ease of dealing with excitable customers. “Easy now, here you go. I won’t ever send out a pm unless the item is ready… Well except to one person…” The girl pauses for a moment her finger tracing the air as if doing some calculations. “Well that’ll be twelve hundred col please.” After Emerath handed over the necessary funds Teayre waves him goodbye and disappears into her workshop.

A beeping caused her to quickly look at her messages, she’d received one from Ssendom sending a few mats through to her and requesting some Overhealth projects for the raid. Replying to him before getting all the remaining materials she had Teayre sets about working on creating small statues of each player on the boss fight.

+ 5 Materials

30/09/2015 Attempt 1 [Good]

ID: 33563 CD: 7 (6 + 1 CD)

Item:

Item Type:

Description:

30/09/2015 Attempt 2 [Good]

ID: 33564 CD:  5 (4 + 1 CD)

Item:

Item Type:

Description:

30/09/2015 Attempt 3 [Bad]

ID: 33565 CD: 3 (2 + 1 CD)

Item:

Item Type:

Description:

30/09/2015 Attempt 4 [Good]

ID: 33566 CD: 7 (6 + 1 CD)

Item:

Item Type:

Description:

30/09/2015 Attempt 5 [Uncommon]

ID: 33567 CD: 8 (7 + 1 CD)

Item: Clay Owl

Enhancement: +1 LD

Description: A small clay owl with large eyes.

30/09/2015 Attempt 6 [Good]

ID: 33568 CD: 4 (3 + 1 CD)

Item:

Item Type:

Description:

30/09/2015 Attempt 7 [Bad]

ID: 33569 CD: 3 (2 + 1 CD)

Item:

Item Type:

Description:

-7 Mats, +13EXP 

Edited by Teayre

“Sweet!” Lisa said as she nodded and poured herself a coffee rather amazed at the fact that Teayre seemed to think she could get the job done rather quickly. The young woman disappeared into the back and Lisa made herself comfortable by the fire as she watched the flames flicker and dance in the fireplace. She settled in and sipped the coffee, enjoying herself in the peaceful environment. A book sat on the small end table beside her, and Lisa thumbed through it while she waited.

Some time passed and eventually Teayre reemerged with the pendant. The young woman beamed. “Oh you’re amazing!” she said as she handed payment over to the girl and accepted the Pendant. Equipping it, Lisa grinned. This will help me keep everyone safe. Thank you so much. I hope we meet again!” The young woman said cheerfully as she left and went on her way to fulfill the job she’d sighed up for.

Breath of The White Dragon Received

Persephone exits the shop.

Emerath happily accepted the monocle from the woman and thanked her profusely for the fine work. He didn't have long to drop off his funds before she ran off into the back. Reminded him of his own crafting escapades, though he wasn't nearly as experienced. Speaking of which, he remembered that he was past due for his own crafts, as he quickly equipped the new lucky charm and made his way out of the shop. He wrapped the scarf around his face again to brace him from the cold and walked back to his own shop with a spring in his step and a whistle on his lips.

• -1200 Col
  • + A Critical Eye