[Shop-Floor 13] Amethyst Boutique

Teayre looks up as a blonde enters her shop, raising an eyebrow before shaking her head. “I’ll see what I can do, I’ve got one order to be done before yours so it shouldn’t be too long.” As the blonde departed the red head sighed to herself mumbling “I’m sure he used to be a pker… Oh well.” 

Not a moment later and a rather cheerful fellow entered her shop. “I swear I was never this popular before…” Teayre blurted out quickly covering her mouth with her hand she apologises to Takao. “S-sorry… Right what you’re after a Lucky Charm? Sure thing I’ve got a bit of a queue at the moment and you’re third but I’ll get it done as quickly as possible for you and send you a pm when it's complete.” 

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

14/09/2015 Craft 1

ID: 31536 CD: 1

Teayre picked up the small block of clay and her sculpting knife she held daintily as if it was a venomous snake about to bite her. Slowly bringing the tool to the soft mud Teayre presses in and begins to carve a face into it. Her arm jerked and she looked over her shoulder. "What was that?" As she couldn't see anything the red head turned her attention back to her crafting and sees it shatter into a thousand crystals as her toll had pierced it completely.

14/09/2015 Craft 2

ID: 31537 CD: 4 (3 + 1 CD) LD: 6 - No Salvage

Grabbing a second slab of clay after the first one was destroyed Teayre tries again this time slowly crafting as she might curving the edges she makes a small token with a poor attempt at a female face inscribed onto it. Taking it Teayre tries to run it under water and soften it back up and retrieve that material however the clay seemed to have hardened too much for her to be able to.

Item: Coin of Sisterhood

Quality: Bad

Enhancement: None

Description: A small clay coin that has a small female head inscribed into it. The head is somewhat disfigured and appears to be screaming.

14/09/2015 Craft 3

ID: 31538 CD:12 (11 + 1 CD)

Picking up a few gems from one of the many drawers in the workshop she had behind the beaded drapes Teayre begins to gently play with a few. Taking a small silver ingot the small red head begins to deftly cut about twenty small sockets from the side and created a spiral effect which seemed to draw all the sockets to one central point. Placing the small gems she was playing with into the sockets placing two white then two blue, then two more white. She repeated this until she got to the spirals placing several white gems into it she sockets one final sapphire in the center piece of the bracelet. Popping it in her evaluations cabinet she starts on her next piece.

Item: Ice-Bracelet

Item Type: Lucky Charm

Quality: Perfect

Enhancement: Combat Craft: +3 at First-Aid CD-roll

Description: A bracelet with pairs of white and blue gems alternating from the outside, culminating in a spiraling white gem effect that leads to a final sapphire. When the bracelet is used in conjunction with the First Aid skill it seems to catch the light a bit more than usual creating an almost eerie mist-like effect around it.

14/09/2015 Craft 4

ID: 31539 CD: 1

Taking up a golden bar Teayre begins to heat it in the cruicble slowly after sometime she starts to pour it into a mould for a chain however her arm shakes again causing most of the molten metal to spill out over onto the floor. Pausing for a moment Teayre stares at it open mouthed before it sparkles and bursts into shards.

14/09/2015 Craft 5

ID:31540 CD: 7 (6 + 1 CD)

Carefully the petite girl takes a small wooden block and she begins to cut it slowly, whittling it down bit by bit. As the shape starts to take place her sculpting tool now coming into play for the finer details. A body of the horse starts to form and she adds individual strands of hair the mane and tail and carefully crafts the muscles of the horse so that it looks as if it's really alive.

Item: Wooden Horse Idol

Item Type: Miniature Masterpiece

Quality: Good

Description: A horse that has been crafted in such a way that it appears to be running in the wind it's mane and tail streaming freely.

13 EXP Gained - 5 Materials

Edited by Teayre

Zandra was spending time on floor four, had started to move her stuffs into her new shop. Then she got a message. It was from Teayre. She opened the message and read it with exitment. Just as she thougth, it was a notice to tell her that her braclet was completed.''Oh my, that was quick.'' Zandra quited the screens and headed out in the snow to visit the red haired artisan. She thougth about when she met her in her shop. It looked realy homely in there and Teayre was serving a cup of hot choclate.''I better head of there before she gonna sell it to someone else.'' she said to herself and hurried up her steps. Probably no one else wanted it, and Teayre probably wouldnt sell it to anyone since it was Zandra that ordered it. But  she was so excited, with this one, she would be fully equiped for battle.

She reached the shop, opened the door and there she saw Teayre.''Hi there, I got your message about the braclet. Im here now.''she said with a smile.

15/09/2015 Craft 1

ID: 31628 CD:1

The small red head was in the backroom when she heard the door to her shop chime open, her hand slipped and caused the small gold pocket watch she was working on to shatter on the floor. Looking down as the hard work disintergrated into shards. Sighing she picked herself up as she heard Zandra calling through. “Heya, yeah hang on it’s right here.” Teayre rummaged around in a cabinet before removing a small cardboard box. As she lifted the lid she showed the girl her Ice-Bracelet before putting the lid back on it. “That’s going to be Twelve hundred col then please.”

Edited by Teayre

''Oh my, it looks even better then I imagined. You realy are a true artisan. I think Im gonna visit you more times if I need something.'' she put the braclet on her hand and held it up against the light.''Beutiful. Twelvehundred Col you say?'' Zandra opens up her screen, while looking at the braclet with one eye and the other on the screen. A note said 'insufficent funds'.''Oh, it seems Im not have enough Col. Its weird, last time I checked I had about three thousand.'' When she looked closer she saw what was wrong.''Oh, I wrote a zero too much.'' she gigled to her mistake. She lowered the sum with one zero and now it worked.''There twelve hundred Col. Hope it will get in handy. Have to go, Ive just opened a shop a few blocks away from here.''she turned around and exited the shop while she couldnt take her eyes of the braclet.

-1200 Col

+Ice-braclet

Edited by Zandra Zvift

Teayre nods at Zandra scooping the col up and handing over the item to the girl, "It's no problem at all. If you ever need anything feel free to pop by." Smiling the red head sees the girl out calling "I'll be sure to visit." As she shuts the door behind her. Sliding into her workroom Teayre continues on with her days craft. 

15/09/2015 Craft 2

ID: 31633 CD: 5 (4 + 1 CD) (Good)

First off the red headed girl takes a small ruby and cuts it slowly into a longer shape making it oval like. As she does so she twists part of it snapping it off creating a slightly jagged edge. Taking her sculpting tool Teayre begins to smooth out the jagged edge before drilling a hole near the top and looping a small silver thread through it.

Item: Red Makes Purple

Quality: Good

Enhancement: None

Description: A small oval ruby with a split end that seems to be able to slot into something else. When it's interlocked with the item Blue Makes Purple the overlapping shards of the gems become purple.

15/09/2015 Craft 3

ID: 31634 CD:9 (8 + 1 CD) (Uncommon)

Teayre rolled a small piece of clay in her hands and slowly she began to plait it after it was long enough. After all the twists and turns she places in it the red head takes her sculpting tool and gently cuts a line down the middle before firing it in her kiln. Threading some coarse string through it Teayre places the item in her evaluations cabinet.

Item: Clay Watcher

Item Type: Miniature Masterpiece

Quality: Uncommon

Enhancement: +1 LD

Description: A small clay plait with a notch cut down along the center line, as you look along this line things seem to be clearer and more focused.

15/09/2015 Craft 4

ID: 31365 CD:7 (6 + 1 CD) (Good)

Taking a small sapphire Teayre repeats the process she had done earlier and made it into an oval and snapped part of the end off. Shaping it to meet the contours of the red gemmed necklace she had just created the girl sighs as she pockets both of the two items.

Item: Blue Makes Purple

Quality: Good

Enhancement: None

Description: A small oval sapphire with a split end that seems to be able to slot into something else. When it's interlocked with the item Red Makes Purple the overlapping shards of the gems become purple.

15/09/2015 Craft 5

ID: 31636 CD: 13 (12 + 1 CD) (Perfect)

The red head now turns back to her workbench, a glimmer in her eye. She was going to meet Calrex soon once she had completed the next order and she was going to place something in his hands to show how she was sorry. A small tear rolled down her cheek as she began to smile. Wiping it away the girl picks up a gold ingot, shaking her head and gritting her teeth Teayre sets to work. Her sculpting tool working wonders as she began to craft various little cogs from the ingot and a rather ornate round case. As she places the pieces together she fishes out a small piece of ivory and fits it into the center into the center of the golden case. Placing the item into her evaluation bin she leans back and closes her eyes for the day.

Item: Hidden Inspiration 

Item Type: Trinket

Enhancement: +1 CD in Shops

Description: A golden locket that has an ivory face inside it making it look almost like a pocket watch, instead the cogs at the top and bottom swing out to reveal a small hidden compartment inside suitable for a picture of ones choice.

+15 EXP - 4 MATS

Edited by Teayre

Kalesh was looking to get a piece of jewelry made to help enhance his combat abilities, but the shop he had planned to go to had shut down. Having little other choice he shrugged his shoulders and searched the lower floors for somebody else to help him in exchange for his money. Working his way up over a few days he found himself on the fourth floor. It was nice and chilly so he was fairly happy that such a floor existed! In time he even found an artisan shop that seemed more than capable of what he wanted! Looking around the shop to see what stock might have been in stock before he shrugged his shoulders and started to fill out an order form.

Item: Amber Music Box of Accuracy

Quality: Rare/Perfect

Enhancement: Accuracy +2/Accuracy +2 Evasion +1

Description: A circular music box the size of one's palm, an inch thick, and attached to a string to fit around one's neck. Carved out of dark wood and topped with a carved piece of amber in the shape of a teardrop, provides the wearer with a boost to their natural reflexes when used. When closed it appears to be a pendant.

With his order filled out he smiled and took a seat on a couch after pouring himself some coffee to help shake the cold from his body. He then held the order to the owner of the shop with a smile and said to her "Hello, I'm Kalesh, I'd like to order this! Rare or Perfect is fine, but I will want perfect eventually, so if it is easier I could take a rare first." He hummed in thought and said "Ah! If that is how things turns out, perhaps I could trade your the rare and five hundred col for the perfect when you are not busy? Whichever happens first!" He happily waited for her reply while sipping his cup of coffee, hoping his order wasn't too complicated though he worried it would be.

Edited by Kalesh

OC: For some reason my shops inventory has wiped probably from the site change over… I’ve actually got a fair bit of stock I’ll post something similar and see what you think.

As she settled down Teayre heard her door open up again Looking up she saw another red head enter her shop, eyes narrowed she leans back sighing. “Heya what can I get for you?” Looking up she saw an order form being filled out. Taking it she mulls it over. “You know, I’ve got something similar to this, it’s not a music box but an eye piece instead.”

Standing up Teayre slips round to one of her cabinets and fishes out an amber coloured eyepiece that starts to swing like a pendulum from the golden chain. “What do you think, this little beauty increases accuracy by 2. If you’re willing to wait a bit you can also take a quest on this floor called Essence of Steel. The reward from what I’ve head is an item that allows you to upgrade one of your other items by one level.” Pausing for a moment Teayre eyes Kalesh over before continuing, “If you’re anything like me though, I can add you onto the waiting list for a perfect item but you’ll be around the fourth person in the list at the moment I’ve had quite a few orders come in recently.”

Item: Amber Eye Piece

Quality: Rare

Enhancement: + 2 ACC

Description: An amber coloured eyepiece attached to a golden chain, oddly reminiscent of a monocle. 

Kalesh hummed and looked at the eye-piece, smiling as he looked it over. "Hmm..." After a moment of consideration he nods and starts to go through his menus and made eight hundred Col in coins appear in his palm, holding them out with a smile he says "Sure, that sounds good to me!" He smiled while his opposite hand sets his empty coffee cup down and holds itself out for the eyepiece, sure it would be a great help in the quest to upgrade it when he had some decent armor as well! "I'll end up doing that quest someday, I may as well do it improving my gear" He chuckled happily, nowhere near strong enough on health or stats alone for that fight so something like this would be a good fit for the foreseeable future. "I had actually forgotten all about it, thanks for reminding me!"

-800 Col

As Kalesh handed her the 800 col Teayre smiled nodding at him, "No worries, if you need a hand with it I don't mind giving you one... This floor can be very dangerous despite the serenity that seems to cover it." Her voice became dark and foreboding as she spoke the latter sentence. Her head had sunk down and she was avoiding eye contact. Looking back up she smiles at the boy. "If you ever need any other items give me a shout okay?"

+800 Col

He nodded happily as he put the eyepiece into his inventory to confirm it was his, excited to have a new toy to play with for all intents and purposes. "Oh, thank you for the offer! I think I will invite you once I get a bit stronger to tackle him... I've heard he is a reaaaaaal trial." It was word of mouth but that was enough to convince him to be fully prepared for so much as attempting to fight such a beast, and the look on her face seemed to prove his suspicion. He bowed his head a bit in thanks and says "Thank you again, I will probably come back another time!" He gave Teayre a smile and stands up with one objective off his mental check-list. "Goodbye for now!" He says before heading for the shop's exit, saying just as he passed the door's threshold "Thanks for the coffeeeeeee!"

+Amber Eyepiece

Not long after she had left Mack's tent forge, Piera trekked back to Heartfrost Town's teleporter to return one floor down to her nice and perfectly temperate shop. But she paused when she passed by a two story shop with a prettily designed sign that read 'Amethyst Boutique'. Was this....an artisan's shop? Her heart leaped at the thought and the brunette cautiously entered, hair dusted with snowflakes. Blinking at the interior, she suddenly felt like she had walked into the wrong door. Did she just walk into somebody's house? Maybe there was a door beside the one she had walked into and she had simply gotten confused? She was just about to go back outside and check when a cute red headed girl stood and greeted her before directing her to a steaming pot of coffee and an order form. "Ah, hello. Sorry to intrude." She apologized demurely, still not entirely sure if she was in the right place. "Y-You're an alchemist, yes? I-uh I mean artisan!" Piera cursed inwardly at her slip of tongue. "I um, was looking to have something crafted." Looking down at the order form, the bespectacled young woman hesitated before filling it out and then handing it to the other girl hesitantly. "Something like this? Would that be possible? I have plenty of col."

Item: Healing Heart

Item Type: Lucky Charm

Quality: Perfect

Enhancement: Combat Craft

Description: A necklace with an opal carved into the shape of a heart set on a golden chain.

Raising a hand a Piera entered her little shop Teayre smiled and sat upright in her armchair. Now that she looked a little less swallowed she giggled as Piera stumbled over her words. “Yeah I am, Please sit down and relax.” Pausing for a moment Teayre cocked her head slightly before taking the order form and then continuing on “You look a little tense are you okay?” As her eyes glanced over the order she smiled. Standing she takes a book from inside a cabinet behind her and flicks through it quickly, “I may be a little while with the crafting as I’ve got two or three people currently lined up so there’s will be the first ones I do.” The red head smiles again at Piera before leaning back in her chair, “If you’re happy for me to do it, the cost is twelve hundred col for an item of that quality. I don’t charge until you’ve seen the item and I’ll pm you when it’s complete.” 

16/09/2015 Craft 1

ID:31720 CD: 11 (10 + 1 CD) [Rare]

Teayre began to heat some silver in a crucible taking her generic ring mould she prepared it waiting for the silver to be at the right temperature. Once it was instead of pouring it straight away the small red head waits a moment then starts to pour it breathing steadily. As she finishes pouring the mould splits leaving a plain silver ring spinning on top of the desk. Leaving it to cool down the girl then places the ring in her evaluations cabinet.

Item: Lucky Ring of Silver

Quality: Rare

Enhancement: +2 ACC

Description: A plain silver ring.

16/09/2015 Craft 2

ID:31721 CD: 7 (6 + 1 CD) [Good]

Stretching out various different strands of metal Teayre begins to draw them out even more into finer wires and starts to plait them. Once she finishes the delicate threading of the material the girl heats the metal and pounds it together creating a solid piece before she starts to warp it into a spiral and place it on display in her shop.

Item: Twisted Bangle

Quality: Good

Description: A colourful metal bangle that fits snugly on the arm adding a flair to any outfit

16/09/2015 Craft 3

ID:31722 CD: 1 [Critical Fail]

With her sculpting tool Teayre began to gently poke and tease at a softer silver like metal. As she started to curve the item her hand slipped causing a scratch to cut through the majority of the material. Letting out an exasperated sigh the girl continued on only to have the same thing happen repeatedly. Tossing the material to one side watching is disperse into shards she got up and walked around the room for a few minutes before settling down again.

16/09/2015 Craft 4

ID:31723 CD:13 (12 + 1 CD) [Perfect]

Looking through her order book Teayre found she had checked of two of the orders she had received in the past days, looking over her next order she smiled a small little shield. Her hand went up to touch the Crimson badge that was at her neckline. Taking one of her iron ingots Teayre began to gently cut it shaving the iron almost placing the pieces into her crucible. Once she placed the crucible into the fire Teayre quickly crated a mould for a heater shield out of clay and fired that to. Once everything was ready the small girl put the item into the evaluations cabinet.

Item: Iron Aegis

Enhancement: +2 Accuracy / +1 Evasion

Description: <<Iron Aegis>> is a simple metal charm in the shape of a heater shield. Like its name suggests, the soot-coloured charm has the appearance of being made from wrought iron.

16/09/2015 Craft 5

ID:31724 CD:4 (3 + 1 CD) [Bad]

Grabbing a small block of clay Teayre begins to wet it and gently shape it, she felt her eyes drooping however. As she struggled with this piece her body sinking lower the girl’s eyes came to a close. As she shook her head when she woke up the next day Teayre looked down at the small dog she had been working on her mouth fell when she saw the result.

Item: Rodger

Item Type: Miniature ‘Masterpiece’

Quality: Bad

Description: A small clay dog that is twisted and mangled, it’d look nice sitting above the fireplace at home, underneath a book… Maybe.

-5 Mats, +17 EXP

Edited by Teayre

Piera smiled a little shyly at the artisan's pointed but polite question. "Yeah, I'm just cold. And um, I don't really get out much." At least not lately, she thought ruefully thinking of the week seclusion devoted to crafting. "I'm Piera by the way." She suddenly introduced, realizing that it was a little rude to not do so earlier, especially if she was putting in a custom order. The brunette watches as the red head walked over to pluck a book from a cabinet and perused its contents before explaining that there were other orders ahead of hers that she needed to give priority. Nodding in understanding, the bespectacled young woman replied, "That's fine, I can wait my turn. I sort of stopped by here as a spur of the moment thing." As the price of the order was given, the alchemist simply nodded, expecting around that number and glad that for the col that her shop had brought in. "Twelve hundred col is fine. So um....I uh guess I'll leave you to it." Piera chuckled a tad awkwardly, pulling on her bangs before raising a hand in farewell. "Thank you for your time. I look forward to your message." The brunette bowed her head slightly before exiting the warm shop back into the biting cold of the town assuming that Teayre said or did nothing to stop her.

Will completely finish off the flavour text when I'm awake and can spell/think

17/09/2015 Craft 1 (Critical Fail)

ID: 31785 CD: 1

Teayre began to slowly work on some clay gently pressing it as she worked the item it started becoming very brittle and tough. After some time no matter how much water the red headed girl added the item stayed dry and eventually burst into crystals.

17/09/2015 Craft 2 (Perfect)

ID: 31786 CD: 12 (11 + 1 CD)

Teayre took several of sapphires and a small block of gold. As she begins working the metal she shapes it into the design of the Azure Brigade symbol. As the molten gold begins to set she puts the sapphires into the material and quickly creates a small golden chain which she attaches before dropping the item into her evaluations cabinet.

Item: Azure’s Pendant

Enhancement: +2 ACC / +1 Combat Craft (CC)

Description: The pendant takes the form of the Azure Brigade’s symbol and is attached to a thin gold chain.

17/09/2015 Craft 3 (Perfect)

ID: 31787 CD: 13 (12 + 1 CD)

Taking an opal from her materials drawer Teayre takes her sculpting tool and gently begins to chip away at it. After spending several hours wiping the sweat from her brow Teayre makes another golden chain and attches this to the opal heart before popping it into her evaluation drawer.

Item: Healing Heart

Enhancement: +3 Combat Craft (CC)

Description: A necklace with an opal carved into the shape of a heart set on a golden chain.

17/09/2015 Craft 4 (Critical Fail)

ID: 31788 CD:1

Beginning her next item Teayre slowly starts to heat another portion of metal as she clenches her teeth she drop the crucible just as she's about to pour it sinking to her knees as she mutters one name "Callie..." It'd been quite some time since she had seen her fianceé and she had obviously been missing him.

17/09/2015 Craft 5 (Rare)

ID: 31789 CD:10 (9 + 1 CD)

Taking an ingot of silver Teayre splits its giving herself enough to make a small silver chain from and an item to go with it. As she draws the item out and begins folding it on itself cutting where need shaping it the girl takes some of her green powder and mixes it with the hot metal causing it to turn green. As she finishes working the metal it turns out she had created a green clover. Popping it in her evaluations box the girl kips on her couch.

Item: Tricking Clover

Quality: Rare

Enhancement: +2 LD

Description: A small green clover that is made from some form of metal that dangles from a small silver chain that looks as if it could be attached to a hilt of a weapon.

- 5 Mats, +23 EXP

Edited by Teayre

"Whew, looks like Teayre's been busy in here..."

Calrex opened the door of the Amethyst Boutique as he gave a smile to Teayre, "Hey Teayrie, looks like things have been busy here. Are you in need of any materials?"

Walking over he gave his fiancee a quick kiss on the forehead, "Also if you've got the time I'm actually looking to have another trinket made!"

Item: Tide Pendant

Enhancement: +2 EVA / +1 LD

Description: A simple pendant in the shape of a stylized wave. The color pattern is reminiscent of the Ultramarine Badge, and is representative of the ocean, which people, including Calrex, seem to see as a symbol of him.

Edited by Calrex

He had said he was likely to return and lo and behold, he did exactly that. Less than a week later he stepped back onto the chilly fourth floor and into the boutique that was owned by Teayre. A little more aware of his surroundings he happily goes ahead and pours himself a cup of coffee. "Hello again, Teayre!" He says, noticing the other player whom he was not acquainted, giving him a wave and a smile too so he wasn't just ignoring him or being rude. With the greetings done he takes his cup of coffee and sips it to help warm him up after the cold trip, looking through the inventory that had arrived in his absence.

The item called Tricking Clover took his attention and he turned his head to ask "Hey, is the Tricking Clover for sale?" He smiled as he started to go through his menus, even if it was not for sale he was prepared. He makes eight hundred Col in coins appear in his palm and he says "If not, I'd like to order one with the same enhancements!" He stepped to Teayre, seeming to be a bit more aware of what he wanted than when he stepped inside, and held out the coins to the owner. He had a teensy bit of a gambling streak, so luck appealed to him.

Just a day after she had placed her order with the artisan she had stumbled upon, Piera received a message saying that her item was already ready! Excitedly teleporting one floor up, the brunette braved the snowy town before more easily locating the Amethyst Boutique this time. Shivering as the warmth of the shop washed over her and inhaling the scent of coffee deeply, green eyes blinked in surprise behind oval frames as she caught sight of a more familiar red head. "Kalesh? So this is where you got your accessory from." Her smile was relaxed and friendly as she greeted her friend before catching sight of the shop owner and becoming a bit more unsure in her speech. "Ah, um, hello again. I got your message. About my item being ready?" The alchemist's tone was questioning, wanting to be sure that it hadn't been sent to her instead of somebody else by mistake. It had been rather quick considering the red haired artisan had told her that she would have to wait until she finished items for those who had ordered before her.

Having received a private message regarding the creation of the equipment he'd ordered, Takao took a break from his usual hunting activities and traveled to the fourth floor. He hadn't even made it past the warp gate when he received a second PM that informed him of another piece of equipment that had been ordered for him, and while he did find it rather strange, he didn't think too much into it. He was greeted by a small crowd of people in the shop upon entering, so he quickly took a spot off to the side while he waited for those before him to be tended to first.