The S&Z Week 1 Information and Betting House

The match ups for Week 1 are:

1 Azazel VS Jomei.

2 Vaan VS Kiru.

3 Tristan VS Rebekah.

4 Calrex VS Teayre

5 Lowenthal VS Oikawa.

The Criteria for the first week of matches shall be: 

No Consumables (Meaning Alchemical Products, Food, Performer products, Crystals, Etc etc.)

All Equippables are allow

All Skills ARE allowed

These fights will be 80 HP per a participant. Fights will continue until either next Saturday, or until one participant drops 40 HP (Or Half Life). THIS WILL NOT CAUSE DEATH.  If no one is below 40 by The Time posted above, then the player with the most HP wins that fight.

Since this is the first week, These terms are non-negotiable. Later Weeks may allowed Participant set Rules and Conditions.

These battles will all go on simultaneously. The first week of the Season begins this Saturday, June 20th, 12:01 AM (00:01) EST (Eastern Standard Time). Because I want each match to last only a week, Each participant must post in their thread by June 22th 12:01 AM EST. Any who do not post by this time, will be counted Absent, and their opponent receives a victory. \

Each Friday I will post Results of each match and the Current win-loss ratios for each participant.  

Regarding Betting:

As each battle goes on, Anyone is allowed to place bets on any battle, and you're more than welcome (Even Encouraged) to bet on as many of the matches as you want. You may even bet on the Entire season. Though note, These bets once made cannot be changed once the battles begin. Since this is the first week, Betting will be limited to Five Thousand (5,000) Col per match. This is to safety guard against bankruptcy for both you and me. Payouts for each match will be determined by the amount bet on the Opposing side. For more information on this, Message Myself (Zelrius) or Ssendom, either Via Skype or SAO PMing system.

To verify and have a legitimate bet you MUST put this disclaimer in your post:

I, (Insert Name Here), hereby, decline and/or reject all Saltiness levels that may increase due to any amount of Col Won or lost to any person throughout the Matches. I will not hold the player (Or any player with the exception of myself) accountable for my own or someone else's Earnings or losses.

Then add what matches you're betting for (Simply write the Match (Insert Number here). Each match is numbered above). Then also write out who you're betting for in each match. If you wish to change a bet (Can only be done before the betting Deadline) message myself (Zelrius) or Ssendom.

Ssendom will be confirming all bets. If it has been a few days since you placed your bet and it remains unconfirmed, Message Ssendom or Zelrius for a fix on that

I, (Oikawa), hereby, decline and/or reject all Saltiness levels that may increase due to any amount of Col Won or lost to any person throughout the Matches. I will not hold the player (Or any player with the exception of myself) accountable for my own or someone else's ANY Earnings or losses.

Bets-

1000 Col on Match 2 for Kiru to WIN

1000 Col on Match 3 for Tristan to WIN

1000 Col on Match 4 for Calrex to WIN

I, (Oikawa), hereby, decline and/or reject all Saltiness levels that may increase due to any amount of Col Won or lost to any person throughout the Matches. I will not hold the player (Or any player with the exception of myself) accountable for my own or someone else's ANY Earnings or losses.

Bets-

1000 Col on Match 2 for Kiru to WIN

1000 Col on Match 3 for Tristan to WIN

1000 Col on Match 4 for Calrex to WIN

Your Bets have been Confirmed. You may change these by PMing either me or Zelrius BEFORE the match takes place.

I, (Rebekah), hereby, decline and/or reject all Saltiness levels that may increase due to any amount of Col Won or lost to any person throughout the Matches. I will not hold the player (Or any player with the exception of myself) accountable for my own or someone else's ANY Earnings or losses.

Match 2 - 1,000 on Kiru

Match 4 - 1,000 on Calrex

Match 5 - 1,000 on Oikawa

I, (Rebekah), hereby, decline and/or reject all Saltiness levels that may increase due to any amount of Col Won or lost to any person throughout the Matches. I will not hold the player (Or any player with the exception of myself) accountable for my own or someone else's ANY Earnings or losses.

Match 2 - 1,000 on Kiru

Match 4 - 1,000 on Calrex

Match 5 - 1,000 on Oikawa

Your Bets have been Confirmed. You may change these by PMing either me or Zelrius BEFORE the match takes place.

I, (Teayre), hereby, decline and/or reject all Saltiness levels that may increase due to any amount of Col Won or lost to any person throughout the Matches. I will not hold the player (Or any player with the exception of myself) accountable for my own or someone else's ANY Earnings or losses.

Match 1 - 1,000 Col on Azazel

I, (Calrex), hereby, decline and/or reject all Saltiness levels that may increase due to any amount of Col Won or lost to any person throughout the Matches. I will not hold the player (Or any player with the exception of myself) accountable for my own or someone else's ANY Earnings or losses.

Match 1: 1000 col on Azazel

Match 2: 1000 col on Kiru

Match 3: 1000 col on Tristan

Match 5: 1000 col on Oikawa

I, (Calrex), hereby, decline and/or reject all Saltiness levels that may increase due to any amount of Col Won or lost to any person throughout the Matches. I will not hold the player (Or any player with the exception of myself) accountable for my own or someone else's ANY Earnings or losses.

Match 1: 1000 col on Azazel

Match 2: 1000 col on Kiru

Match 3: 1000 col on Tristan

Match 5: 1000 col on Oikawa

I, (Teayre), hereby, decline and/or reject all Saltiness levels that may increase due to any amount of Col Won or lost to any person throughout the Matches. I will not hold the player (Or any player with the exception of myself) accountable for my own or someone else's ANY Earnings or losses.

Match 1 - 1,000 Col on Azazel

Your Bet have been Confirmed. You may change these by PMing either me or Zelrius BEFORE the match takes place.

I, (Kotori), hereby, decline and/or reject all Saltiness levels that may increase due to any amount of Col Won or lost to any person throughout the Matches. I will not hold the player (Or any player with the exception of myself) accountable for my own or someone else's ANY Earnings or losses.

Match 1 - 178 Col on Azazel

Match 2 - 178 Col on Kiru

Match 3 - 178 Col On Rebekah

Match 4 - 178 Col on Teayre
Match 5 - 178 Col on Oikawa 

I, (Kotori), hereby, decline and/or reject all Saltiness levels that may increase due to any amount of Col Won or lost to any person throughout the Matches. I will not hold the player (Or any player with the exception of myself) accountable for my own or someone else's ANY Earnings or losses.

Match 1 - 178 Col on Azazel

Match 2 - 178 Col on Kiru

Match 3 - 178 Col On Rebekah

Match 4 - 178 Col on Teayre

Match 5 - 178 Col on Oikawa 

I, (Crozeph), hereby, decline and/or reject all Saltiness levels that may increase due to any amount of Col Won or lost to any person throughout the Matches. I will not hold the player (Or any player with the exception of myself) accountable for my own or someone else's ANY Earnings or losses.

Match 1- 100 on Azazel

Match 3- 100 on Rebekah

Match 5- 200 on Oikawa

I, (Jomei), hereby, decline and/or reject all Saltiness levels that may increase due to any amount of Col Won or lost to any person throughout the Matches. I will not hold the player (Or any player with the exception of myself) accountable for my own or someone else's ANY Earnings or losses.

Match 2: 150 on Kiru

Match 3: 150 on Tristan

Match 4: 150 on Taeyre

Match 5: 150 on Lowenthal

I, (Crozeph), hereby, decline and/or reject all Saltiness levels that may increase due to any amount of Col Won or lost to any person throughout the Matches. I will not hold the player (Or any player with the exception of myself) accountable for my own or someone else's ANY Earnings or losses.

Match 1- 100 on Azazel

Match 3- 100 on Rebekah

Match 5- 200 on Oikawa

I, (Jomei), hereby, decline and/or reject all Saltiness levels that may increase due to any amount of Col Won or lost to any person throughout the Matches. I will not hold the player (Or any player with the exception of myself) accountable for my own or someone else's ANY Earnings or losses.

Match 2: 150 on Kiru

Match 3: 150 on Tristan

Match 4: 150 on Taeyre

Match 5: 150 on Lowenthal

I, (Helios), hereby, decline and/or reject all Saltiness levels that may increase due to any amount of Col Won or lost to any person throughout the Matches. I will not hold the player (Or any player with the exception of myself) accountable for my own or someone else's ANY Earnings or losses.

Match 2: 1 Col on Vaan

I, (Helios), hereby, decline and/or reject all Saltiness levels that may increase due to any amount of Col Won or lost to any person throughout the Matches. I will not hold the player (Or any player with the exception of myself) accountable for my own or someone else's ANY Earnings or losses.

Match 2: 1 Col on Vaan

Heh, Your Bet have been Confirmed. You may change these by PMing either me or Zelrius BEFORE the match takes place.

I, Zero, hereby, decline and/or reject all Saltiness levels that may increase due to any amount of Col Won or lost to any person throughout the Matches. I will not hold the player (Or any player with the exception of myself) accountable for my own or someone else's Earnings or losses.

I place a bet on the following:

Match 1: 450 Col on Azazel Winning

Match 2: 500 Col on Kiru Winning

Match 3: 300 Col on Tristan Winning

Best of luck to all you fighters, I look forward to seeing each of you fight in the coming battles. Try not to get too rekt guys and gals.

I, Zero, hereby, decline and/or reject all Saltiness levels that may increase due to any amount of Col Won or lost to any person throughout the Matches. I will not hold the player (Or any player with the exception of myself) accountable for my own or someone else's Earnings or losses.

I place a bet on the following:

Match 1: 450 Col on Azazel Winning

Match 2: 500 Col on Kiru Winning

Match 3: 300 Col on Tristan Winning

Best of luck to all you fighters, I look forward to seeing each of you fight in the coming battles. Try not to get too rekt guys and gals. 

Your Bet have been Confirmed. You may change these by PMing either me or Zelrius BEFORE the match takes place.

I, Alucard, hereby, decline and/or reject all Saltiness levels that may increase due to any amount of Col Won or lost to any person throughout the Matches. I will not hold the player (Or any player with the exception of myself) accountable for my own or someone else's Earnings or losses.

I place the following bets

Match 5 

150 Col on Oikawa 

I, Alucard, hereby, decline and/or reject all Saltiness levels that may increase due to any amount of Col Won or lost to any person throughout the Matches. I will not hold the player (Or any player with the exception of myself) accountable for my own or someone else's Earnings or losses.

Match 1

300 Col on jomei

Match 1

300 Col on jomei

Match 5 

150 Col on Oikawa