[F3] Piera's Potent Potions <<Rank 7 Alchemist>> (PK Accessible)

Piera stared blankly at the male player as he casually said that his slip of the finger was 'not that big of a deal'. Thirty five mats was most definitely that big of a deal. To her at least. Maybe he wasn't a crafter. At his question she nodded. "I'm trying to complete a big order for the boss raid actually." And yet still she didn't see it coming. He was just going to give them to her! Eyebrows shooting up over the frames of her glasses as she blinked once...then twice... "R-Really? I mean, you're sure? I uh, could really use them actually, but I don't want to just take them... Is there anything else in the shop that you'd like maybe? I just hate that this is so one sided."

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Entering Piera’s shop Teayre smiles at the girl waving. “Hey Piera, I got your message. Thanks for doing them for me.” Taking a deep breath Teayre lets out a satisfied sigh as she leans against the wall. “I do like the smell of this shop, you know it’s quite relaxing.” Shaking her head she pushes herself up letting out a nervous laugh.

Watching as Takao gives Piera a load of mats the red head smirks. “Piera take them mats. Takao’s reward will be you helping to get us out of this death game. At least that’s what I think he’s aiming for with it. You’ll be helping me and the rest of the boss team with making them so don’t worry. Besides, it’s not like mats are hard to come by.” Pausing for a moment Teayre chuckles her despite her gloomy words.

“Anyway I have two questions for you. Number one, how much do I owe you? Number two, Forest of Wavering Mists I’m going to be heading deep into it if you’d like to come along. The mobs will probably be fairly tough as I’m thinking of going nearish to the labyrinth for the Search for the Hoya Quest. Want to get some mats? They’re all yours if any drop and the col we’ll split evenly what do you say?”

Piera had been so staggered by the generous offer, she didn't even notice someone else enter her shop and if she wasn't already floored by the amount of mats she was being payed, she would've been more surprised at the addition to her shop in one day. "Oh, hey Teayre." The brunette smiled as the red headed girl complimented her shop's aroma before urging her to just accept the mats. Her reasoning was sound though when she said that 'mats weren't hard to come by', the alchemist couldn't help but raise an eyebrow. Did she just really have that bad luck with finding them? Or perhaps you could get them easier if you were higher leveled. Biting her lip for a moment, Piera came to a decision and accepted the trade offered to her, reading the name of the brown haired young man as the trade went through. "Thank you Takao. They will be going to a good cause. This means a lot to me and all of the players fighting on the front lines."

-1 Extract of Insanity
+35 Materials

Focusing back on Teayre, the brunette smiled. "Don't worry, I didn't forget about you." Pulling up the trade menu once again, Piera offered the rare and uncommon quality health potions to the artisan before tilting her head in consideration. "Seven hundred col is good." She definitely wasn't in much need of mats (at least for quite a while she hoped), and she was also pretty grateful for the speediness of which the other girl had crafted her Healing Heart. Perking up at the offer of exploration and more mats and col, the bespectacled young woman grinned and nodded. "That sounds pretty awesome to me. When were you planning on going?"

Name: HP Recovery Potion
ID: 32791 CD: 8
Alchemist Rank: 5
Item Rank: Uncommon
Effect: Causes the user to be healed by fifteen health points over the course of one post.
Description:
A phial filled with red liquid tasting of carbonated strawberry soda that when drank, user heals for fifteen health points. Takes a post to drink.

Name: HP Recovery Potion
ID: 32795 CD: 10
Item Rank: Rare
Effect: Causes the user to be healed by twenty health points over the course of one post.
Description:
A phial filled with red liquid tasting of carbonated strawberry soda that when drank, user heals for twenty health points. Takes a post to drink.

Piera had had a fun day yesterday. Not only did she get in tons of mats from multiple sources, she also got a bit of crafting done, talked with friends, made plans and even completed a quest! She was completely energized now that she had a good nights sleep and breakfast at the newly discovered cafe that Takao owned. The brunette couldn't believe she hadn't ever found it before, but it was a nice change from constantly going to the Crimson Diner, NPC food shops or attempting to make her own food. She started her day by sorting through the various ingredients into different categories for recipes she either knew were already successful or wanted to try out. Then she cleaned and prepared them, chopping some up in some instances or directly grinding them up with her mortar and pestle. The crafting process took a bit longer this time as she was working with somewhat unfamiliar ingredients. This batch was a bit more...bland than her recent attempts. Nothing perfect, but no horrible failures either. She thought she had messed up horribly in two cases, but the alchemist was able to at least salvage the materials she had been using, if not actually craft a usable potion. All in all, not a bad day, though she had been hoping to have been able to craft another teleport crystal.

ID: 33034
CD: 4 (Bad Item)
LD: 15
EXP: 1
 Mat Salvaged
ID: 33035
CD: 7+1=8 (Uncommon Item)
EXP: 3
-1 Mat
ID: 33036
CD: 4 (Bad Item)
LD: 20
 Mat Salvaged
ID: 33037
CD: 10+1=11 (Rare Item)
EXP: 5
-1 Mat
ID: 33038
-1 Mat
ID: 33040
CD: 5+1=6 (Good Item)
EXP: 2
-1 Mat

Edited by Piera

Softly chuckling as Piera turns her attention back to her, “There you go,” Materialising the col in a pouch Teayre hands it over to the brunette. “Should all be in there for and thank you for these, should save my life with any luck.” Swiping the bottles up and fixing them to her belt for easy access, the red head makes eye contact with Piera. “Sometime in the next couple of days. I’ve got a couple of things to finish up first but I’ll send you a pm when I’m ready. Thank you for the potions as well. They’ll definitely come in handy.” With that the red head turned and slipped out the shop.

-700 Col

+ HP Recovery Potion Uncommon (Restores 15 Hp, Requires One Post Action To Drink.)

+ HP Recovery Potion Rare (Restores 20 HP, Requires One Post Action To Drink.)

ID: 33237
CD: 3+1=4 (Bad Item)
LD: 14+1=15
 Mat Salvaged
ID: 33238
CD: 1+1=2 (Fail)
-1 Mat
ID: 33244
-1 Mat
ID: 33246
-1 Mat
ID: 33247
CD: 12+1=13 (Perfect Item)
EXP: 8
-2 Mats
ID: 33248
CD: 4+1=5 (Good Item)
-1 Mat

Edited by Piera

ID: 33383
CD: 6+1=7 (Good Item)
-1 Mat
ID: 33384
CD: 2+1=3 (Fail)
-1 Mat
ID: 33385
CD: 12+1=13 (Perfect Item)
-2 Mats
ID: 33386
CD: 8+1=9 (Uncommon Item)
-1 Mat
ID: 33387
-1 Mat
ID: 33388
-1 Mat

Edited by Piera

ID: 33542
CD: 11+1=12 (Perfect Item)
-2 Mats
ID: 33543
-1 Mat
ID: 33544
-1 Mat
ID: 33545
-1 Mat
ID: 33546
-1 Mat
ID: 33547
-1 Mat

Edited by Piera

Last stop was to floor three where another alchemist by the name of Piera was employed to create good for Zelruis for the boss fight. Piera’s shop was out in the countryside and was terribly cute from the outside. Inside was equally amazing, and she found herself wandering around all the displays while she called out for the proprietor of the shop.

“Piera?” She called out. “I’m here on behalf of Zelrius. I’m to pick up his boss fight order. I have your payment here with me, I just need to know how much you want for everything.” She said aloud as she waited for the woman to appear. 

It was late afternoon and Piera was a bit tired from a full day of crafting, just finishing up writing labels for the phials and crystals and carefully stacking them safely behind her counter where no one could see and ask to buy them. She was so focused on her task, she didn't even hear the tinkling bell that signaled the entry of someone to her shop. But as a female voice called out her name, she popped up in vague surprise and confusion since she didn't recognize the voice. "Yes?" Then as the brunette stood up from behind the counter and laid eyes on the potential customer, she recognized the girl. "Ah, Persephone. Nice to see you again." She greeted, remembering the girl as Lowenthal's date to Zelrius' birthday party.

Tilting her head as she listened to what the other brunette had to say, Piera nodded slowly. She wondered how the girl got to be Zelrius' errand girl. Was she a member of the Azure Brigade? The alchemist had assumed that Lowenthal was trying to convince her to join the Velvet Room. Regardless, those were things for later. Pulling up her menu, the bespectacled young woman scrolled through her messages and sure enough, she was on the list of people that were 'okay'ed to pick up his order. "The price? Mmm....hold on, I need to factor in the items I just crafted to the figure I had already." Piera knelt down, poking through and separating the handful of things she had finished, pulling out a scrap piece of paper that already had numerous scribblings of item names, quantities and prices on it while she did the math which involved a lot of grimaces and holding up her fingers.

Eventually though, the brunette stood again and rambled off from the sheet, "Seventeen Uncommon items, thirteen Rare and seven Perfect. Thirty seven items in all. The total cost comes out to thirteen thousand col and forty materials." Technically that wasn't entirely true, but she was certainly willing to give a discount considering the sheer bulk of the order and the fact that it was going to keeping her friends alive. She then set up a trade request to Persephone with all of the items in question.

Name: Antidote Potion
    Your Profession: Alchemist
    Your Rank: 2, Apprentice Alchemist
    ID: 27547
    Roll: 10
    Item Type: Potion
    Quality: Uncommon
    Enhancements: Antidote
    Description: This yellow syrupy potion tastes similar to lemon cough drops and smells just as bad, but when drank, will negate the next effect produced by the following sources: Burn/Poison/Paralyze/Bleed. This works as a counter to status ailments of these types.

Name: HP Recovery Crystal
ID: 30249 CD: 10
Alchemist Rank: 2
Effect: Causes the user to be instantly healed by fifteen health points.
Description:
A bright red rectangular crystal. Immediately after using the crystal, player is healed by fifteen health points.

ID: 30251 CD: 11
Alchemist Rank: 2
Effect: Causes the user to instantly be healed by twenty health points.
Description:
A bright red rectangular crystal. Immediately after using the crystal, player is healed by twenty health points.

ID: 31202 CD: 9
Alchemist Rank: 3
Effect: Instantly heals user for 15 HP.
Description:
A bright red crystal that when used, instantly heals player for fifteen health points.

Name: Antidote Crystal
ID: 31204 CD: 9
Effect: Negates status ailments such as Burn, Poison, Paralyze and Bleed.
Description:
A yellow crystal that when used, negates the effect of status ailments.

ID: 31178 CD: 11
Effect: Instantly heals user for 20 HP.
Description:
A bright red crystal that when used, instantly heals player for twenty health points.

ID: 31449 CD: 9
Alchemist Rank: 4
Description:
A bright red crystal that when used, instantly heals player for fifteen health points.

Name: Mass HP Recovery Crystal
ID: 31459 CD: 12
Item Rank: Perfect
Effect: Instantly heals your entire party for 15 HP.
Description:
A dark red rectangular crystal that when used, instantly heals a user's entire party for fifteen health points.

ID: 31460 CD: 11
Effect: Instantly heals user for 20 HP
Description:
A bright red crystal that when used, instantly heals player for twenty health points.

ID: 31462 CD: 12
Effect: Instantly heals your entire party for 15 HP.
Description:
A dark red rectangular crystal that when used, instantly heals a user's entire party for fifteen health points.

ID: 31578 CD: 10
Description:

ID: 31687 CD: 9
Effect: Protects user from status effects for a short time.
Description:
A green rectangular crystal that negates the next status effect applied to the user. This works as a counter to status ailments such as Bleed, Paralyze, Burn or Poison.

ID: 31691 CD: 12
Effect: Instantly heals the user's entire party for 15 HP.
Description:
A bright red crystal that when used, instantly heals the user's entire party for fifteen health points.

ID: 31844 CD: 10
Description:
A green rectangular crystal that negates the next status effect applied to the user. This works as a counter to status ailments such as Bleed, Paralyze, Burn or Poison.

ID: 31845 CD: 11
Effect: Instantly heals user for 20 HP
Description:

Name: Crystal of Armor
ID: 31847 CD: 11
Effect: Instantly adds +6 to user's MIT.
Description:
A rectangular silver crystal that when used, instantly gives the user six mitigation. Lasts for one thread.

ID: 32847 CD: 9
Description:
A phial filled with green liquid that tastes like radishes and negates the next status effect applied to the user. This works as a counter to status ailments such as Bleed, Paralyze, Burn or Poison. Takes a post to drink and take effect.

Name: Armor Infusion
ID: 33035 CD: 8
Effect: Temporarily gives user +3 MIT
Description:
A glass phial filled with a murky grey liquid with silver flecks in it that tastes of steel and raw eggs. Shortly after drinking, the user will gain three points to their damage mitigation, removing three points of damage from every hit they receive, but always taking at least one point of damage. Lasts for one thread.

Name: Extract of Devastation
ID: 33037 CD: 11
Effect: Temporarily gives user +2 DMG
Description:
A glass phial filled with a hot pink liquid that tastes similar to an energy drink. Shortly after drinking, the user will gain two points to their damage. Lasts for one thread.

ID: 33038 CD: 8
Effect: Temporarily gives user +3 MIT
Description:
A glass phial filled with a murky grey liquid with silver flecks in it that tastes of steel and raw eggs. Shortly after drinking, the user will gain three points to their damage mitigation, removing three points of damage from every hit they receive, but always taking at least one point of damage. Lasts for one thread.

ID: 33244 CD: 11
Effect: Temporarily gives user +6 MIT
Description:
A glass phial filled with a murky grey liquid with silver flecks in it that tastes of steel and raw eggs. Shortly after drinking, the user will gain six points to their damage mitigation, removing three points of damage from every hit they receive, but always taking at least one point of damage. Lasts for one thread.

ID: 33246 CD: 11
Description:
A glass phial filled with a hot pink liquid that tastes similar to an energy drink. Shortly after drinking, the user will gain two points to their damage. Lasts for one thread.

Name: Teleport Crystal
ID: 33247 CD: 13
Effect: Teleports the player to a town or teleportation area.
Description:
A bright blue rectangular crystal that when held and stated correctly, "Teleport, <Insert Town Name>", will instantly teleport the user to said place unless otherwise stated by the area that teleporting is disabled. One time use.

ID: 33385 CD: 13
Description:
A bright blue rectangular crystal that when held and stated correctly, "Teleport, <Insert Town Name>", will instantly teleport the user to said place unless otherwise stated by the area that teleporting is disabled. One time use.

ID: 33386 CD: 9
Description:
A phial filled with green liquid that tastes like radishes and negates the next status effect applied to the user. This works as a counter to status ailments such as Bleed, Paralyze, Burn or Poison. Takes a post to drink and take effect.

ID: 33387 CD: 11
Description:
A glass phial filled with a murky grey liquid with silver flecks in it that tastes of steel and raw eggs. Shortly after drinking, the user will gain six points to their damage mitigation, removing three points of damage from every hit they receive, but always taking at least one point of damage. Lasts for one thread.

ID: 33542 CD: 12
Description:

ID: 33543 CD: 11
Description:

ID: 33544 CD: 9
Effect: Protects the user from status effects for a short time.
Description:
A glass phial filled with green liquid that tastes like radishes and negates the next status effect applied to the user. This works as a counter to status ailments such as Bleed, Paralyze, Burn or Poison. Takes a post to drink and take effect.

ID: 33546 CD: 8
Description:
A glass phial filled with green liquid that tastes like radishes and negates the next status effect applied to the user. This works as a counter to status ailments such as Bleed, Paralyze, Burn or Poison. Takes a post to drink and take effect.

ID: 33547 CD: 9
Description:

ID: 33661 CD: 11
Description:

ID: 33662 CD: 13
Description:

ID: 33665 CD: 10
Description:

ID: 33759 CD: 8
Description:

ID: 33761 CD: 11
Description:

Lisa didn’t even bat an eyelash when she was given the total of the items that she was picking up. She knew Zel had made some hefty arrangements given the purse she was carrying on behalf of the man. Piera sent a trade request and Lisa placed the amounts in question into the trade and sent the request back. Once it was approved, all the items had been added into her inventory and Piera had been paid. “My employer appreciates your assistance on the matter.” She said politely as she left the shop and headed back to Zelruis to make the delivery.

PERSEPHONE PAYS 13,000 and 40 MATS ON BEHALF OF ZELRIUS

PERSEPHONE RECIEVES THE ITEMS LISTED BY PIERA

PERSEPHONE EXITS STAGE RIGHT.

Piera wondered if she was going to get fully paid immediately (which she wouldn't have minded either way) and to be honest since it wasn't Zelrius himself picking the items up, she had her doubts, but she was pleasantly surprised when she saw the accepted trade request. Nodding at Persephone's polite statement she replied, "It was my pleasure. I can only hope they help. Good luck." She didn't know if the girl was taking part in the raid herself, but hoped that the luck would pass on. Watching the other brunette leave, Piera pursed her lips and leaned against her counter heavily. "Please be alright." She asked aloud, not even sure who she was asking. Her stomach was in knots, berating herself for not being able to craft more, get to a higher rank sooner so she could have maybe supplied them with more teleport crystals, something. It just didn't feel like enough. The alchemist looked at her payment and felt slightly hollow, not feeling in the mood to celebrate the enormous sale when lives hung in the balance. Sighing, she pulled up her menu to message Lee that she was on her way to Mack's get together.

-37 Items
+13,000 Col
+40 Materials

"Hello!", Vasth said as he walks in, he looked around the place, it was all knit and tidy unlike his shop with paints, jewellery and cat AI's everywhere. Vasth walked up to Piera, "You must be Piera, I assume," Vasth said, "I would like to me a few orders please, Can I have two health recovery crystals please...I see that you are out of stock right now," Vasth looks around, "Please contract me when you have them up please,Thanks you very much!" Vasth sent Piera his details about his message box address.

Kalesh was bored one day and so he decided to check out Piera's stock again for the first time in a while, He could tell she was still busy dealing with the front liners and their demands, so he kept it firmly in mind he was not there to buy anything useful, just fun. Well, useful being subjective he supposed. He immediately noticed her selection had increased a fair bit. He soon found himself grinning and saying "Oooh, how kind of you, taking my suggestions to heart!" He says, keeping the goofy smirk on his face as he hums in thought. "Let's see... I'll take a canine potion, a mimic potion... a hot and cold potion..." He twiddles his thumbs and makes a 'please stop judging me face' "And a bottle of the oils." He says with a bit of a blush. He realized afterward just how wrongly someone could take that combination of potions. Take someone else's form, make them a dog, and then lather yourself in arousing oils. Totally couldn't be used for the powers of evil. And certainly not to turn his camera crystal to the power of evil. He honestly had no such intent, the selection of potions just sounding interesting to him.

-5 Materials
+1 Cool, Hot, Canine, Mimic Potion & Amatory Oil

Piera was trying to think of an idea to lure in customers. Not to buy potions or crystals for combat, but for all of the good quality items she had in stock. She had built up quite the supply while she had been grinding her profession rank and pumping out items for the boss raid. But usually she only got customers looking for items to use in combat and then they would see her other more unique supply of potions and add them to their purchase as well. However word seemed to have traveled that she had been booked up with the boss raid coming up and she wasn't sure when people would realize that she was open and available now. Maybe a sign... The brunette was still thinking, staring blankly out into space when the bell to her front door rang and a friendly male voice called out a greeting. Putting on a polite smile she replied, "Hello, welcome! How can I help you?" Nodding with a slight chuckle as the blonde boy rightly assumed her name, he then stated his reason for coming by and her entire expression brightened further at the order. "Yes, of course! Two health recovery crystals. Ah, but what quality would you like? Uncommon restores fifteen health, rare is twenty and perfect is twenty-five. I'll message you as soon as I craft them. Thank you for coming by."

The alchemist's mood was definitely brightened, now having a new goal, even if it was minor. It felt good to do her job normally again. She had been so distracted that she hadn't even noticed a familiar player enter her shop while she had been dealing with Vasth. Glancing at Kalesh as he exclaimed about her taking his suggestions to heart, she smirked. "Unless you copyrighted it, don't expect compensation or discount~ But they were pretty good ideas, so thank you." Piera tilted her head as he rattled off a list of things he wished to buy and her eyes grew wide behind her glasses before her smile grew even wider before her eyebrows waggled suggestively above the frames of her glasses. "I seeeee. Well you're a discerning and responsible adult I'm sure, so I have no qualms. Though I might ask for juicy details later~. Might I suggest the addition of the One Hundred Proof Potion and perhaps the Hangover Cure to follow?" Her grin was a bit too wide, but her sales pitch was genuine.

+5 Materials
-1 Cool, Hot, Canine, Mimic Potion & Amatory Oil

Kalesh smiled as he got his potions and inventoried them all, grinning despite the blush that betrayed his true emotions. "Aye, the great are rarely given their due credit. I will survive. Knowing my mind's labor bore fruit is enough." He chuckled a bit nervously and says "I swear, it's all a coincidence!" He mutters softly "Well, other than the oil. No real two-way on that one." He chuckles as she gives him a sale's pitch about a hangover cure. "Oh, really? Do you have snake oil in stock as well?" He winks, obviously just teasing her before saying "And no, I'm good for now. I'd rather be conscious, and that stuff obliterates people from what I've heard alone." He chuckled softly at the monster she had created within that alcoholic drink. He did his best to side-step the juicy details comment. Not that he had any shame or filter to speak of, he'd probably tell her straight up what happened if asked, he just didn't really have plans yet, just having them just in case. Personal use or with a partner undecided. "Weeeeeell, thanks for the stuff. Are you like a doctor? Patient-doctor confidentiality?" He nibbled his lip, being at quite the disadvantage since she had the home field advantage.

"Coincidence, sure. Your secret is safe with me." When he asked if she had any snake oil in stock she rolled her eyes before seeming to get a thoughtful look as she stared off into space for a moment in consideration. "Hmm...." Shaking her head, Piera focused back on the redhead as he declined her offer of alcohol and hangover cure duo. "Understandable. I'll be here if you change your mind though. Um....by the way....what have you heard?" She could count on one hand the players that had imbibed her concoction and wondered who was spreading word and what they were saying. ....Or rather more specifically if they were saying anything about her. She still didn't particularly remember that night at Beoreson's party and after.

At Kalesh's bashfulness and question about confidentiality, her eyebrows raised and she thought about still joking around with her friend but determined that this might require a more professional touch. Looking around the shop to make sure that they were alone she nodded kindly. "I'm no doctor by any means but I'd like to think that I've learned a lot since becoming an alchemist. Nobody will hear of your purchases or orders from me. Other customers that happen to be near though I can't speak for. But you can always count on me to keep things confidential if you want them that way. So don't hesitate to come to me if you need to. Even if it's some sort of embarrassing rash or curse or whatever." The last part was said half teasingly, but her sentiment was still genuine. The brunette loved to tease and joke around with her friends, but knew how to be polite and professional when the situation called for it.

He forced a slight pout at her apparent refusal to believe he only had the purest of intentions for all but the oil!... at the time of purchase anyways. Her thought and hesitation didn't pass him by so he decided to just answer plainly without much teasing. No point giving her a heart attack or something. "Just second hand information, no first hand stuff. Just people seeing heavily drunk people and heavily hung over people in the morning." He chuckled and shrugged his shoulder, not knowing the juicy details of that drink's initial use. "From the description of the bottle though, that seems to be the same drink those people drank though." He shrugged, looking to Piera with a hint of suspicion before moving on.

When she suddenly got all serious he couldn't help but smile. It was comforting in a way, even if he was just trying to tease while embarrassed. "Well, no rashes or curses here. At least no curses I've noticed. Am I as handsome as ever?" He shook his head and said "Seriously though, good to know. Thank you for being so sincere! But if I am perfectly honest if something like that comes up I'll send you a PM rather than coming in to explain the problem." He winked, they lived in a world where literally everybody else has texting!