[F3] Piera's Potent Potions <<Rank 7 Alchemist>> (PK Accessible)

"A-Ah, well if that's all..." She murmured, looking away in vague embarrassment but not saying anything further and hoping he wouldn't pry. Maybe she could talk about it jokingly in time, but it was still rather embarrassing to her for now. Piera was nodded in agreement at his statement that he could just PM her. "True, but one day you might require urgent attention. Still probably best to message first though. Anyways, I won't go around spreading word of your purchases, just use them responsibly and make sure to read the label!"

Name: Potion of Heat
ID: 31448 CD: 5
Alchemist Rank: 4
Item Rank: Good
Effect: Makes the user very warm no matter the climate.
Description:
A glass phial that is warm to the touch and filled with fiery orange liquid that tastes like liquid spicy red peppers.

Name: Potion of Cool
ID: 31463 CD: 7
Alchemist Rank: 4
Effect: Makes the user chilly no matter the climate
Description:
A glass phial that is cold to the touch and filled with light blue liquid that tastes like ice cold minty water.

Name: Canine Potion
ID: 32853 CD: 7
Alchemist Rank: 6
Effect: Causes the user to become canine like.
Description:
A glass phial filled with a light brown liquid that tastes of sneakers somehow. Shortly after drinking, the user will gain canine characteristics such as growing floppy dog ears, tail and even their tongue being slightly elongated. However they will also be unable to speak normally, only able to emit various 'barks', 'woofs' and 'howls'. This effect will only last a day.

Name: Mimic Potion
ID: 33040 CD: 6
Alchemist Rank: 5
Effect: Causes the user to take on another player's appearance.
Description:
A glass phial filled with a clear sticky liquid that tastes of pears. For the potion to work however, one needs to put at least one strand of hair from another player into the phial and shake it before drinking. After consumption, the user's avatar will temporarily transform into the appearance of the player whose hair they used. The user's original equipped items will stay and look the same and their voice will still be the same however. If one enters combat, the effect is shattered and will not return unless user consumes another Mimic Potion. Lasts for one day.

Name: Amatory Oils
ID: 33663 CD: 5
Alchemist Rank: 5
Effect: Body oil that works as an heightened aphrodisiac.
Description:
A medium sized glass phial filled in the shape of a heart, filled with clear dark honey liquid that smells of pomegranates and vanilla. When applied generously to the user's skin, causes the user to become highly aroused. Effects only last for up to two to three hours after use. Not for sale to minors. Only applicable in the Unrestricted Chat Section. Do not imbibe. If consumed instead of applied dermatologically, user will become extremely aroused to the the point of being painful as well as be violently ill after the effects wear off.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kalesh smiled and nodded, noting her reaction he said "Yup, that's all." He said fairly tactfully in a returning of the favor. He wasn't the pressuring type, if someone wanted to do or say something it should be their choice was his general rule. It would probably make the mimic potion tough for him to use. He couldn't help but grin widely at the idea of needing urgent attention. "Hm... It would be interesting if there were viruses or curses that acted like actual illness from the real world... Something to consider at least, I'll keep that in mind! If I was going to go curse hunting though, it'd be floor 10. Undead have many ties to disease and curses, no better place." He smiled and said happily "And don't worry, I don't plan to chug the non-chuggables or waste the ones that are missing their final ingredient." He stretches out though and says "Weeeell, I am going to head about before people start coming and going in huge quantity for the famous Piera's Potions." He winks playfully to Piera and double checks his inventory on the way out of the shop. "Seeya around, and if you need anything send me a PM toooooo~!"

Piera pulled an unpleasant face at the idea of Kalesh going 'curse hunting'. "Please don't. I'd rather you just not get cursed in the first place." She smiled, feeling a bit more reassured as he stated that he'd be sure to use the potions carefully. Grinning at his playful wink and words, the brunette raised a hand in farewell. "Oh yes, they're just flooding in. Try not to get trampled on the way out. Thanks Kalesh, see ya later!" After her friend had left, she then set to completing the recent order she'd just gotten in. It was odd going back to her normal crafts. She seemed to be in a funk and failed two times before finally able to salvage the material she was using on the third attempt. The most sour was when she had created a teleport crystal without even thinking about it. Seeing the blue crystal caused her stomach to tighten and she tried not to think of the boss fight. Instead she focused on what Vasth had ordered and decided to not use her Potioneer's Kit for the simple order, able to make them without too much trouble before cleaning up.

ID: 33886
CD: 11+1=12 (Perfect Item)
EXP: 8
-2 Mats
ID: 33887
CD: 3+1=4 (Bad Item)
LD: 17
EXP: 1
-Mat Salvaged
ID: 33888
CD: 10+2=11 (Rare Item)
EXP: 5
-2 Mats
ID: 33889
CD: 5+1=6 (Good Item)
EXP: 2
-1 Mat
ID: 33890
CD: 1+1=2 (Fail)
-1 Mat
ID: 33891
CD: 2+1=3 (Fail)
-1 Mat

[RANK UP! - Rank 6 Mentor Alchemist]

ID: 33892
CD: 10+1=11 (Rare Item)
-2 Mats

Edited by Piera

Teayre had made her way to floor three again and slipped inside Piera’s potion shop, smiling at the fragrance that permeated the air here she indulged herself for a moment before turning to the shop’s owner. “Heya Piera, if you’ve got a moment I was wondering if I could place an order with you. It’s fairly large, but not anywhere near as large as the one Zelrius put in for.” Sitting down on a stool Teayre begins to write up an order from the girl, before handing over the paper. “I’m really looking at trying to prepare myself and my partner for future boss raids if you could get these together that’d be really great. Pm me when they’re done and I’ll come by and pay then as well. It’s not a rush order so don’t worry if it takes some time either.” With that Teayre got up smiled at Piera before quickly leaving the shop, stopping at the door she turns her head to look at the girl calling one last thing through, “I’ll drop a load of mats off or see about getting some sent to you to help out considering the order size."

Order:

Perfect HP Recovery Crystals x 6
Mass HP Recovery x 4
Teleport Crystals x4
Safeguard Potion x4
Toxic Venom Potion/Crystal x6 
Perfect Damage Mitigation Potion x6
Antidote Crystals x 6

Edited by Teayre

He came running back only a few hours later, almost busting the door open as he pants and says "I forgot why I came here in the first place!" He laughs to himself and shakes his head as he approaches the front desk. He caught his breath and says to the shop's owner with a wide grin "You have any teleport crystals by chance? I hear the raid team has set out so... Uhm.." He takes out four materials and holds them out "Teleport crystal?" He grinned hopefully. He bought potions from Piera before it was cool!

Raising her head as the bell to the shop's front door rang, Piera smiled as she saw who entered. "Heya Teayre." The brunette's head tilted in curiosity as she spoke of placing and order but nodded, listening to the proposal with a faint smile at the jab at the face of Azure Brigade. While the red headed girl wrote down the order, the alchemist made herself busy, organizing phials until she was handed the piece of paper. Glancing over the order as Teayre spoke of her reasoning behind wanting the items, Piera's eyebrows raised, deducing that the partner she was speaking of was Calrex. But the items she was ordering was what had her full attention.

It was thirty six items in total, one item shy of matching Zelrius' order and thirty of them were extremely difficult recipes that required the best materials and the most careful crafting. The brunette's expression became fixed in a slight wariness. "I-If you're sure you don't need them anytime soon..." She wasn't sure how long this order would take honestly but supposed it would certainly give her a goal in between boss raids. The alchemist was sure she'd be helping crafting for the floor twelve boss fight as well and hopefully she'd have a stock built up to be ready to give them and not come up short like she did this time. When Teayre walked to the door and called out that she or someone else would drop off a load of mats to help her craft the considerably sizable order, she called back, "Much appreciated!"

Once the other girl had left, Piera allowed herself a very long sigh as she stared at the paper on her counter for a few minutes before she jumped as the door to her shop was roughly burst open, knocking the bell off of the door as Kalesh entered, panting and haggard. Blinking in shock, Piera belatedly greeted, "Uhh, hi again, heh." The bespectacled young woman's eyebrows quirked at his question and she glanced at Teayre's order slip before slipping it behind and under the counter. "Um, yeah actually." She replied, smiling at the materials he held out. "Just make sure to save it for life or death situations and only that, okay? They're not exactly easy to make."

-1 Teleport Crystal
+4 Materials

Kalesh nodded in absolute understand and agreement as he happily got his first teleport crystal, putting it into his inventory for later use! "Thank you sooo much! I promise you, I'll only put it to use when it's necessary. I don't need it for a taxi service." He smiled before looking back to see the knocked off bell and saying "Oh... Uh..." He nibbled his lip and headed off to pick up the bell, getting on his tippie toes to put it back in its rightful place, smiling to her and saying sheepishly "Sorry for the shock!" He then bowed his head a bit and said "Thanks again for the crystal, I'll feel a lot safer with it!" He made a heart shape with his fingers to express his gratitude before he headed off. He hoped he wouldn't need it, but having it was better than the alternative!

ID: 34254
CD: 3+1=4 (Good Item)
-1 Mat
ID: 34255
CD: 11+1=12 (Perfect Item)
-2 Mats
ID: 34256
CD: 1+1=2 (Fail)
-1 Mat
ID: 34257
CD: 7+1=8 (Uncommon Item)
EXP: 3
-2 Mats
ID: 34258
CD: 8+1=9 (Uncommon Item)
-2 Mats
ID: 34259
CD: 2+1=3 (Bad Item)
LD: 18
-Mat Salvaged
ID: 34260
-2 Mats

Edited by Piera

Hirru walks into the shop after a long day in the field.  Though it wasn't really that bad, the walk back was just as exhausting when the days were starting to roll together.  The fact that he needed to take a break from hunting may be the case.  Unfortunately, that wasn't something that he could do.  There were people that were needing the materials that hunters could gather.  Also, he was already contractually obligated to help out Piera for this one time.

As he walked towards the counter, the hunter noticed that many of the baubles of bubbles were rather unique.  He would have to try some of that blue stuff later on.  First, he opened his menu to drop ten (10) materials onto the counter.

"Hello!  I got your materials.. just going to leave them here for you to pick up when you can.  I don't need anything in return."

Piera had been taking it rather easy since the boss fight. She'd heard that it had gone extremely smoothly and without a hitch, which she was very glad for and it made her feel a bit lazy, simply enjoying lazy days with Lee and barely even crafting, though she still had an order to keep her busy. Still, she tried to keep busy and was just getting ready to do some crafting when a tinkling bell signaled the door to her shop opening and she greeted politely, "Welcome." The brunette peered at the male player who had entered and realized that she recognized him. Brightening at the materials on her counter and his generous nature, the alchemist replied, "Thank you Hirru, I really appreciate this. Are you sure you don't want anything though? You can help yourself to any one of these potions. Nobody else seems to be interested in them." Piera gestured to her good quality potions that were pretty interesting to her, though useless in combat. It wasn't like she'd miss just one that she could easily craft again later. With that said, she scooped up the given materials and began to turn them into useful items.

+10 Materials

ID: 34748
CD: 4+1=5 (Good Item)
-1 Mat
ID: 34749
CD: 12+1=13 (Perfect Item)
-2 Mats
ID: 34750
-2 Mats
ID: 34751
CD: 6+1=7 (Good Item)
-1 Mat
ID: 34752
-2 Mats
ID: 34753
CD: 10+1=11 (Rare Item)
-1 Mat
ID: 34754
CD: 3+1=4 (Good Item)
-1 Mat
Edited by Piera
Shortly after she finished crafting for the day, the shop's door opened and chimed the bell once again. Looking up from the phial in her hand, Piera set it on the counter before calling out, "Welcome." As the player approached, she recognized him as one of the people she had done an order for. Nodding at his question, the brunette replied, "Yes, hold on just a moment and I'll get them for you Vasth." She stepped out from behind the counter and went over to behind the stairs, crouching to open a chest and retrieving the two red crystals from her reserve storage. Walking back to Vasth, Piera smiled and held out the two items before accepting the trade. "Thank you for your purchase. Please feel free to order from me again or take a look at some of my more unique wares."

+1,200 Col
-2 Uncommon HP Crystals

Name: HP Recovery Crystal
ID: 34257 CD: 8
Item Rank: Uncommon
Effect: Instantly heals user for 15 HP.
Description:
A bright red crystal that when used, instantly heals player for fifteen health points.

Name: HP Recovery Crystal
ID: 34258 CD: 9
Item Rank: Uncommon
Effect: Instantly heals user for 15 HP.
Description:
A bright red crystal that when used, instantly heals player for fifteen health points.

ID: 34948
-1 Mat
ID: 34949
-2 Mats
ID: 34950
CD: 9+1=10 (Rare Item)
-1 Mat
ID: 34951
-1 Mat
ID: 34952
LD: 8
-1 Mat
ID: 34953
-1 Mat
ID: 34954
-1 Mat
Edited by Piera

Ssendom stolled into a Cottage he had never yet seen before upon the third floor. It seemed rather peaceful, which really wasn't much of Ssendom's style or personality. Known as being the blitzkrieg into a battle, or being absolutely reckless when in combat. He decided to enter the shop, since he was looking for some future battle potions and didn't know where to go. The last time he placed orders about was too close to the boss fight and he ended up empty handed and required assistance from his fellow Commandant to help him out, which luckily helped him finish off the boss and acquire the new shoulders that were adorned upon him. Since they didn't match the armor scheme of his Ebony Armor.

After entering the shop he got hit by a relaxing aroma, it was indeed what he was searching for. He came across a potion shop and with the way the shop's interior was set, it definitely gave the impression that the alchemist that ran this shop was definitely of a higher caliber. He was greeted by a friendly woman's voice, he set his helmet to invisible so his face would become visible. Female voices still got under the skin of Ssendom due to events from the past. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath then sighed. "I have a rather large order. And I require it as soon as possible. If I can make an incentive to move this order to the top of your priority it would do me wonders." He leaned over the counter, his broad shoulders and hulking appearance due to the size of his armor gave the impression he was physically very powerful. He dropped a pouch of Col onto the counter, "I require 20 Maximum Damage Crystals of Perfect Quality you can create. I currently am offering 9000 Col to get the project started. With an additional 30,000 Col when the project is finished all at once. Do we have a deal?" He said with a very persuading tone

Name: Ssendom's Bloodrage
Your Profession: Alchemist
Your Rank: [Leave Blank]
ID: [Leave Blank]
Roll: [Leave Blank]
Item Type: Crystal
Quality: Perfect
Enhancement: Damage III
Description: A Bottling of glowing red liquid, just staring into it one can feel the pure hate that rests inside of it. Ssendom ordered this specific concoction in order to release the beast that dwell's within him.
Amount: 20
Agreement: Ssendom writes down that he promises to pay 30,000 upon completion of the order, with a 9,000 down payment. Totaling for the order 39,000 Col.

After he fills in the Order Sheet he pushes it along with a bag of 9000 Col, "Your choice to accept or decline this offer." He turned to see the Logo of Velvet Room on under her Health Guage and he grinned slightly, "So you're one of Lowenthal's Guildmates. Tis a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I am Ssendom, Commandant of the Azure Brigade, and Slayer of the Forsaken Crusader. Which I fought along side Lowenthal himself." He says in a gracious tone before bowing, "And although I like Lowenthal, I will say. If you want to decline moving it to the top of your Priority, I'll need to take my order elsewhere. As it is important that I acquire this quickly." He said changing his tone for a joyous one, to a brutally serious one.

-9000 Col (If Accepted)

Edited by Ssendom

Piera was going over the order she was still working on fulfilling and attempting to determine which item to tackle today when a cheery jingling signaled the opening of her shop's door and the entry of another potential customer. Putting on a friendly smile, the alchemist greeted politely, "Welcome! How can I help you?" Her eyes settled on the player, blinking once as the helmet he was wearing seemed to disappear, revealing his face. He looked vaguely familiar, but he might have been present in the background at Zelrius' party or even the relaxing get together that Mack had thrown just before the boss raid. Regardless, she hadn't officially met him before, but still kept her soft smile as the male approached her counter, now speaking of putting in a large order. Upon hearing that, the brunette's smile became a little more fixed and she physically restrained herself from sighing. Was she the only alchemist in Aincrad? It certainly felt like it at times.

Still, Piera kept silent as she listened carefully to his proposal, watching him carefully as he leaned onto her small counter and causing her to take a step back out of reflex of not wanting to be cornered. However the pouch of col that he set down immediately caught her interest before her eyes flicked back up to his, eyebrows raising above her glasses as he told her what he wanted and what he was willing to give to get that. Her smile faded in lieu of open shock, her mouth opening slightly as she looked from the pouch to his face. At his pressing question, her jaw moved but no sound came out until he pushed the order form that she hadn't even noticed him fill out towards her along with the col. Picking up the slip of paper automatically, the alchemist's eyes flickered behind her glasses as she read the contents in the span of seconds, her eyes growing as the paper confirmed his words and she mouthed the amount of items as well as the amount of col in amazement.

She was chewing at her bottom lip now worriedly until mention of Lowenthal caused the paper to lower slightly and her green eyes to flick up at Ssendom. "Hm? O-Oh!" The brunette's eyebrows shot up once again in surprise at the new information. "A-A pleasure to meet you then Ssendom. I'm Piera, er though of course you knew that, sorry. Thank you for your efforts on the front lines and um, congratulations too." Her lips pursed though as his tone changed, reiterating his need for speed in the crafting of the items. "I...." Piera hesitated, glancing at another order form as she chewed on her lip before she reasoned something in her mind before looking back to the clearer, "Please wait just a moment, I need to confirm something first."

Facing to the side, the alchemist swiped her two fingers down the air, drawing up her menu and her fingers quickly flew over the options, pulling up a message and typing out the contents faster than the speediest of secretaries before flashing her hopefully future customer a hesitant smile, her hands gripping themselves tightly behind the counter as she waited anxiously for a reply, which she thankfully got within moments. Pulling up said message, her eyes flicked across the contents and then grimaced slightly before turning and glancing at her shelves before remembering something. Looking somewhat embarrassedly back at Ssendom she said, "E-Excuse me, sorry." And slipped out from behind the counter, hurrying across the shop to behind the stairway before kneeling in front of a chest and opening it to peruse the contents. Occasionally taking out a phial or crystal and inspecting it, Piera then finished writing back her reply and let out a quiet sigh before standing and dusting off her apron.

Walking back to her place behind the counter, the alchemist's expression was serious as she finally replied, "I apologize for the wait, but I am now able to accept your order as top priority. I do warn you though, your order is quite difficult. I might not be able to craft the entirety before you need them. Is there a deadline you can give me so I can keep track and inform you if I'm not making enough headway?"

[1 Order of 20 DMG Crystals Accepted]
+9,000 Col

ID: 35176
-2 Mats
ID: 35177
-1 Mat
ID: 35178
LD: 1
-1 Mat
ID: 35179
-2 Mats
ID: 35180
CD: 9+1=10 (Rare Item)
-2 Mats
ID: 35181
-1 Mat
ID: 35182
-1 Mat

Edited by Piera

Ssendom stood quietly as the glasses wearing brunette did whatever it was that she needed, he wasn't in much a hurry to leave, but he definitely wanted to hear whether or not she would be able to do the task asked of her. She left the counter for a bit causing him to drop his menu to sift through his messages and goals he needed to obtain. He stood quietly reading over the information he had wrote upon in a notebook with all his calculations and everything. The second he heard footsteps heading toward him he immediately put away his menu as he didn't want other peering eyes on his private notes.

She informed him happily that she would accept his massive order, to which he sighed in relief. "Thank you very much, I am going to be ordering Forty more. But I will be pestering your competition for the rest of them. As to not overload you since you will at some point need to get other's their orders." He said without hesitation, he then had a pause to think about when he needed the order to be fulfilled by, "If you can have the order done before the next boss fight would be absolutely lovely. But I will stop by to pick up the amount that have been completed by that time. If I could possibly leave with a Damage Potion today would be nice, is there by chance that you have one already finished?" He asked with a slight bit of concern due to how much he actually needed it.

Piera blanched at the information that he wanted to order even more, double the original amount even! Her lips flapped uselessly before he assured her that he'd be going to other alchemists for that order. Smiling gratefully, the brunette relaxed her stance and replied, "Thank you for that. I appreciate the responsibility of such orders (and of course the col and sometimes materials that come with it), but there are certainly other alchemists that would also jump for such an opportunity."

Tilting her head slightly as the dark haired man considered a rough deadline for her to work with, the alchemist nodded slowly in understanding. "I can certainly try. Hopefully it will be before then. I need to finish Teayre's order. And I still owe Zelrius some teleport crystals for each player participating." Even though she knew that this past boss raid went off without a hitch, she still felt guilty that she hadn't completed the order and ensured that everyone had an escape if they needed it.

At Ssendom's question, Piera frowned thoughtfully, turning in place as she looked over her shelves. "I thiiiink I do...somewhere..." The bespectacled young woman's gaze went over the numerous phials and crystals before she spotted what she was looking for, having to draw up onto the tips of her toes to be able to snag two crystals from the very top shelf. "I have two actually!" The brunette declared in triumph, setting them on the counter for the player to inspect. "Would you like both or just the one?"

-2 Perfect Damage Crystals

Name: Ssendom's Bloodrage
ID: 35176 CD: 13
Item Rank: Perfect
Effect: Temporarily gives user +3 DMG
Description:
A rectangular glowing red crystal that just staring into it, one can feel the pure hate that rests inside of it. Ssendom ordered this specific concoction in order to release the beast that dwells within him. Gives the user three additional points to their damage output. Lasts for one thread.

Name: Ssendom's Bloodrage
ID: 35179 CD: 13
Item Rank: Perfect
Effect: Temporarily gives user +3 DMG
Description:
A rectangular glowing red crystal that just staring into it, one can feel the pure hate that rests inside of it. Ssendom ordered this specific concoction in order to release the beast that dwells within him. Gives the user three additional points to their damage output. Lasts for one thread.

Edited by Piera

Ssendom saw that she had managed to have 2 sitting upon her shelves, To which he grinned happily. "Yes I do require both of them at this very moment. I can take these two off the total that I asked for and use them to retrieve the 30,000 col I owe you. I will probably stop by every now and again asking for some of my order, so you won't have to hold all them in a massive chest." He said with certainty, he grabbed both potions and placed them into his inventory. He then thought about it and turned to her, "You know I have learned quite a bit on my time in this game. If you can manage it, I can get you more materials and you can use one of your craftings for a Crafter's Respite potion which will let you do another wave of potion crafting which would speed up your chances of making everything you need. And I can also make food that can assist you in your crafting if you're interested." He said with an intriguing smile awaiting her answer.

+2 Ssendom's Bloodrage.

Piera nodded in agreement as he stated that these two would be taken off of the original amount of twenty. "That sounds fine. And yes, feel free to stop by whenever and pick up what I've made." She smiled as he turned, feeling a swell of accomplishment from the negotiated deal, glad that she was able to keep two orders instead of having to forfeit one for the other. But as Ssendom turned to her again, her head tilted in interest as she listened to his advice with wide eyes. She smiled somewhat bashfully as she admitted, "I usually rely on getting materials from friends or customers but I'll probably need more to finish your order. I've actually made that potion once before but sometimes it seems like a waste of materials. I'm a little hesitant to become reliant on that method as sometimes luck just doesn't go your way. But I think I'll give it a try if I get more materials."

The brunette perked up upon mention that the Azure Brigade member could cook. "Oh so you're a chef! Is there foods that can really help me craft? Where's your shop?" She may be saving up her col, but in the interest of efficiency, it would be prudent of her to take advantage of anything that could help her business. Perhaps she should look into buying an apron or something from Lowenthal as well.