[F3] Piera's Potent Potions <<Rank 7 Alchemist>> (PK Accessible)

Jomei smiled as he walked through the fields of Floor Three towards the cozy, familiar shop marked 'Piera's Potent Potions.' Opening the door, he walked inside to see the brunette behind the counter, hard at work. He leaned forward, placing his elbows on the counter, "Why hello there potions seller" he grinned with a chuckle as he got her attention. He stood up straight and crossed his arms, "You look busy, hopefully what I need isn't too much for you.. No I'm not here to pick up any of your pranking potions sadly." He picked up an order form and began to fill out two separate ones. "I remember you mentioning that your potions could change the color of a persons hair.. so I was wondering if you would be able to make one like that for me.. Oh, and I was also wondering if there were some that could change the color of someone's eyes temporarily as well." He smiled as he sent over the forms to Piera. "Its for our Halloween party.. I don't want to be marked as a pumpkin or anything with my ginger hair, so I want to change the color to fit my costume."

Name: White Hair Dye 
Your Profession: Alchemist
Your Rank: [Leave Blank]
ID: [Leave Blank]
Roll: [Leave Blank]
Item Type: Potion
Quality: Good
Description: A bottle of a creamy looking white liquid. When consumed, it changed the player's color to a milky white color, temporarily of course.

Name: Liquid Contacts 
Your Profession: Alchemist
Your Rank: [Leave Blank]
ID: [Leave Blank]
Roll: [Leave Blank]
Item Type: Potion
Quality: Good
Description: A strange colored, almost clear liquid in a smaller bottle. Just two drops in each eye and the color will change.
reanimated_mindless_eyes_by_uchihaclanan

Edited by Jomei
  • Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Piera was hard at work on the new order she had, as well as labeling some of the more celebratory potions she had made when the door to her shop opened once more, jingling the bell hanging from it. "Welcome." The brunette called out distractedly as she placed another potion high upon a shelf behind the counter before turning and smiling tiredly at her friend. "Hello there bard." She greeted back before nodding in agreement in his observation that she was busy. "Depends on what you need." She answered honestly, though knew that she'd likely make an effort to give her guildmate whatever it was anyways. Pouting slightly as he said he wasn't going to buy any of her prankster potions, her head tilted in curiosity as she watched Jomei fill out two separate order forms. Taking the forms as he explained, she looked them over and grinned at his reasoning. "Yeah, this is definitely doable! I'm trying to decide what to do for it myself, heh. I should be able to get this to you in a day or two, I'll shoot you a message when they're done."

[1 Order Accepted]

ID: 35505
CD: 10+1=11 (Rare Item)
EXP: 5
-1 Mat
ID: 35506
CD: 6+1=7 (Good Item)
EXP: 2
-1 Mat
ID: 35507
CD: 11+1=12 (Perfect Item)
EXP: 8
-2 Mats
ID: 35508
CD: 8+1=9 (Uncommon Item)
EXP: 3
-1 Mat
ID: 35509
-2 Mats
ID: 35510
-1 Mat
ID: 35511
CD: 7+1=8 (Uncommon Item)
-1 Mat

Edited by Piera

ID: 35577
-1 Mat
ID: 35578
CD: 2+1=3 (Bad Item)
LD: 5
EXP: 1
-1 Mat
ID: 35579
-2 Mats
ID: 35580
CD: 1+1=2 (Fail)
-1 Mat
ID: 35581
-2 Mats
ID: 35582
-1 Mat
ID: 35583
CD: 9+1=10 (Rare Item)
-1 Mat

Edited by Piera

ID: 35702
-1 Mat
ID: 35703
CD: 5+1=6 (Good Item)
-1 Mat
ID: 35704
-2 Mats
ID: 35705
-1 Mat
ID: 35706
-2 Mats
ID: 35707
-1 Mat
ID: 35708
-2 Mats

Edited by Piera

ID: 35764
-1 Mat
ID: 35765
CD: 2+1=3 (Bad Item)
LD: 12
-1 Mat
ID: 35766
-2 Mats
ID: 35767
CD: 12+1=13 (Perfect Item)
-2 Mats
ID: 35768
CD: 4+1=5 (Good Item)
-1 Mat
ID: 35770
CD: 4+1=5 (Good Item)
-1 Mat
ID: 35771
-1 Mat

Edited by Piera

I materialized on the third floor with one objective, I needed to visit an alchemist to get some potions, I had recently fought stronger mobs and even the field boss of this very floor, and although they went by smoothly I was planning on taking on even stronger bosses and other mobs so I needed to take extra precautions, and buy some health potions and a teleport crystal and I knew that there happened to be an alchemist on this floor I could talk to. I found her shop after a while and entered, as the lady at the counter who looked as if she was doing something greeted me. I looked around the shop and back at the paper I had showing what I wanted. "Hello, I came to put in an order for 2 health potion and 2 crystals, but it appears you have them already made, I was wondering if I could purchase them. I also was looking for a teleportation crystal, but it appears you don't have any in stock, could I put in an order for one perhaps? " I say looking at the shop owner.

Piera had been busy the last week, what with dealing with two large orders as well as creating Halloween oriented potions for the upcoming party her guild was throwing. She hadn't gone out much lately, but she wasn't lamenting it too much. The alchemist wanted to get everything taken care of before she allowed herself 'free time'. The brunette was currently setting up a special section to highlight her 'Spooky Potions' for her favorite upcoming holiday. It had a few decorations and a small sign announcing their spooky nature. Stepping slightly away from the shelving, the bespectacled young woman turned to look as she heard the bell of the shop's front door tinkle, announcing a customer. "Welcome. How can I help you?" The woman greeted politely with a small friendly smile as she watched him look over her items. Head tilting slightly as the dark haired teen stated his reason for coming. "Oh, well glad that I had them already made!" It was rare these days that she had something somebody wanted ahead of time. Taking down the four mentioned items from the shelves, the brunette set them on the counter and calculated in her head before stating, "That'll be three thousand and two hundred col. Or if you'd prefer to pay in materials: twelve mats."

But her grin dimmed just slightly when he asked if he could put in an order for a teleportation crystal. "Unfortunately I won't be able to accept that order or any order of any perfect quality item for a while yet. I'm pretty booked on that front with other orders, I'm sorry." Biting her lip, Piera thought of other alchemists that were less busy but could still craft the item the teen wanted, but couldn't think of any quite honestly. Then it finally came to her. "Actually though. If you go around to the back of this building, there is a merchant that could help you. The shop's name is the Local Lee. If you tell Lee that I sent you, he should be able to hook you up with a TP crystal."

-2 Rare HP Crystals
-2 Rare HP Potions

Name: HP Recovery Crystal
ID: 33888 CD: 11
Alchemist Rank: 3
Item Rank: Rare
Effect: Instantly heals user for 20 HP.
Description:
A bright red crystal that when used, instantly heals player for twenty health points.

Name: HP Recovery Crystal
ID: 33892 CD: 11
Alchemist Rank: 5
Effect: Instantly heals user for 20 HP.
Description:
A bright red crystal that when used, instantly heals player for twenty health points.

Name: HP Recovery Potion
ID: 34753 CD: 11
Alchemist Rank: 6
Effect: Heals user for +20 HP.
Description:
A phial filled with red liquid tasting of carbonated strawberry soda that shortly after drinking, user heals for twenty health points. Takes a post to drink.

Name: HP Recovery Potion
ID: 34950 CD: 10
Alchemist Rank: 6
Effect: Heals user for +20 HP.
Description:
A phial filled with red liquid tasting of carbonated strawberry soda that shortly after drinking, user heals for twenty health points. Takes a post to drink.

After receiving a PM from Piera about his order being completed, the man made his way to the girl's shop on Floor Three. Entering the shop he saw the girl hard at work as always, feeling slightly bad for putting in an order. "Hey Piera, I'm here for my things." he gave the girl a wide smile as he approached the counter. Examining the two bottles on the counter, he could see they were exactly what he needed for his costume to be complete.  He opened up his inventory as he stood in front of the girl, "How much do I owe you?" 

Ssendom strolled into Piera's Store which was much like a cottage and a home almost. He looked about and noticed a familiar ginger whom he was rather decent friends with. He walked up and placed his heavily armored arm over Jomei as a friendly gesture, "Did you put in an order for item's from Piera aswell?" He said jokingly. A portion of his massive order had been completed and he was here to obtain the items. He looked at Jomei then back to Piera, "Whatever he owes you, I'll cover it." He stated loud and proudly. He opened his menu HUD and let eyes see him input 35,000 col then pressed enter. After which a bug baggie that still fit in the palm of his hand formed, he then dropped it on the table causing some of the coins to spill out slightly. "I won't take no for an answer Jomei." He said with a smile and without turning his attention to the Ginger.

-35,000 col

+5 Ssendom's Bloodrage

Edited by Ssendom

Piera was making some last minute preparations for her costume, excited about the upcoming Halloween party that her guild was throwing. Even if they couldn't participate in the costume contest themselves, it was still fun to dress up! Currently she was brewing a potion that would alter her voice to aid her spookyness and looked up from the simmering liquid to smile at the appearance of a familiar ginger. "Hey Jomei. Yeah, I got 'em right here." She bent down to pluck the two phials, one much smaller than the other from the shelving behind the counter before placing them on top of the wooden surface.

"Make sure to read the instructions first." The alchemist cautioned before opening her mouth to answer his question when the bell signaled the opening of her door once more and she smiled in recognition of her new regular customer before blinking in surprise at his generous offer before grinning and winking at her guildmate. "Well he owes me about eight hundred col or two mats depending on your preference. You on the other hand don't really owe me anything until I finish your order completely. I take it you want those five crystals I messaged you about?"

The brunette turned down the heat under the cauldron so the mixture wouldn't burn while she concluded her business and maneuvered from behind the counter to walk over behind the stairs, opening the chest and retrieving an armful of crystals before nudging the chest shut with a foot and walking back over to the counter, gently spilling the crystals in front of Ssendom, next to his pouch of col. Eyeing said pouch, Piera raised an eyebrow at the clearer before questioning, "An advance? Wait no..." Even this amount was more than agreed upon especially since he already made a down payment when they originally negotiated the deal. "You sure you did your math right? That's more than what we discussed...as well as the fact that you don't have to pay until I give you your items in full. Speaking of which, there might be a slight delay. Need to work on getting some more materials before I can craft more. I miscalculated my inventory, sorry."

-5 Ssendom's Bloodrage

(ooc-sorry so late I grew busy, my mom aunt died so haven't been home much as shes been with family, anyway im here now XD)

As the lady mentioned the items cost, I had enough, I had been saving up col for a couple weeks as I had never really spent it aside from my first weapon so I had a good amount saved up for someone my level. She placed the items on the counter before responding to my possible order, she said she couldn't really as of now with so many other orders of the kinds, with I respected. She then gave me a suggestion of a merchant behind her own store who could help me with the item I was looking. "Thanks for the suggestion ill go see him possibly, as for these items I thank you for the business, and I may be back sometime" I say this and when im finished I drop a bag of 3,200 col. "good luck in your shop, seems your doing well so far" I smile before grabbing the items I had just bought and leaving the store

-3,200 col

+2 rare healing potions

+2 rare healing crystals

Kalesh smiled happily as he walked in, saying to Piera "It's the spooky time of year, I'd like to buy some spooky potions!" He said matter-of-factly as he tosses several col coins onto the counter. "A silence potion, and the potion that turns me into a skeleton. I think both would work beautifully!... the fire one for good measure!" He smiled happily as ideas went through his mind on how to use them together! The mischief and madness ever present as he focused on the tricking, which would be the treat for him when he got to see people's reactions.

-1200 Col
+Silence Potion
+Infusion of Marrow
+Concoction of Flame

Edited by Kalesh

Ssendom listed to Piera tell him he had given her too much and it was unfortunate that she hadn't the materials to be able to make the order in a quickly enough pace. Neither really bothered Ssendom as he was able to generate gobs and gobs of col in short amount of time, "No worries, put that 5,000 col extra to cover Jomei's debt. Keep the rest as a tip. I am able to get another 100,000 thousand col if I take my time. It'd only take about twelve to twenty four hours to accomplish.. Good to have some of my order done." He stands straight up and pats Jomei on the back, "Have a good one you two from Velvet Room. I have an event you're hosting to attend." He then took his leave.

ID: 36368
-1 Mat
ID: 36369
-2 Mats
ID: 36370
-1 Mat
ID: 36371
-1 Mat
ID: 36372
-1 Mat
ID: 36373
-1 Mat
ID: 36375
-1 Mat

Edited by Piera

Kalesh smiled happily as he walked into the shop today with a nervous look on his face and body as he approached the counter and said "Hey Piera~!... I was wondering, do you have any spare overhealths?" He smiled and said "I plan to take part in the boss fight if you have one." He smiled in the hopes she had an overhealth she could make in a rush or give him. Even if she didn't he said "Oh, and could I get a antidote potion? That would be a great help too. I don't trust swamps. How much would that all be?" He asks while opening his inventory up.

• 2 weeks later...
Spoiler

ID: 37701
-1 Mat
ID: 37702
-2 Mats
ID: 37703
-1 Mat
ID: 37704
-1 Mat
ID: 37705
-1 Mat
ID: 37706
-2 Mats
ID: 37707
-1 Mat

Piera had just finished up brewing and was looking over her creations when the bell of her door jingled as it opened, letting in a familiar red head. Smiling at her friend, the brunette noted that his expression seemed a little off to her for some reason but she greeted him happily nonetheless. "Hey Kalesh. What's up?" She heard out his question and reasoning with a thoughtful expression before slowly shaking her head. "I don't have any of those, sorry. I haven't even tried making them before because not many people seem to want them. And the ingredients needed for that, I need for a big order I have."

Her expression began to sink into a more apologetic tone as she realized that she wouldn't be able to help her friend. "I'd love to give you priority, but first come, first serve, ya know?" Piera wish she could help him out but hoped that he understood that she was stuck. "I could put you on the waiting list and make it as soon as I finish the other two orders, but I'm not sure I'll be able to get it all done before the boss fight. You might want to try Zandra. But I do have some regular heals and some potions that up your mitigation if you think that might help. The antidote by itself is six hundred col or two mats."

Edited by Piera
  • 1 month later...

It hadn't been very long since Piera had been back 'home', but she felt she needed to get back to work after being gone for so long. Get into her old routines and feeling like herself again. She was still a little shaken after the whole ordeal but being back in her shop and feeling safe in a town with Lee helped greatly. The brunette hated that they had missed Thanksgiving but was more thankful that they were free before Christmas. Maybe she'd try and get into the spirit by making a few holiday themed potions with the common materials she had. Getting out said mats and some of the more uncommon ones as well, the bespectacled young woman poured in the base solution into her cauldron and turned on the heat to start simmering while she prepared the ingredients and got to crafting, taking her time cleaning, cutting and grinding them to her heart's content, glad not to be under supervision and on her own schedule now. If there was one good thing to come out of their captivity, she had leveled up her Alchemy skill quite a bit, though still hadn't maxed it out.

Spoiler

ID: 42614
-1 Mat
ID: 37702
-1 Mats
ID: 37703
-1 Mat
ID: 42616
CD: 2+1=3 (Fail)
-1 Mat
ID: 42617
-2 Mats
ID: 42618
CD: 3+1=4 (Good Item)
-1 Mat
ID: 42619
-1 Mat

Piera tried to relax and not think about anything other than her work, but that seemed to make it worse, her shoulders tensing and her teeth grinding. In the end, she didn't make many potions and only managed to craft one perfect crystal. She needed to get her head back in the game. THe thought made her chuckle wryly at the irony. For now she'd label her creations and then make some hot cocoa.

Edited by Piera
  • 2 months later...

Mack wandered through the aisles of potions in Piera's shop with Chewie nipping along at his heels. One by one he plucked items. Glitter potion. Feline potion. Werepotion. 100 Proof potion. With the items in hand he headed up to the counter where Piera stood waiting while Chewie scampered quickly behind the counter, quite without being invited. He knew what was up, it was time for a snack. "What do I owe you for these items? Also, I need as many teleport crystals as you can make for me. I'm willing to pay for them. If you need mats, I will take care of it. If you go mat farming, I'm coming along. I heard what happened. It's not negotiable," the mountain of a man rumbled.

Piera was still in bed. It was into the afternoon, but she didn't feel like getting up. Lee had already poked, prodded, goaded, made fun of and nagged at her. Which kept her up for a few hours. And then she didn't see the point anymore. Nobody had come to her shop anymore. And she couldn't bring herself to craft. Even picking up her mortar and pestle made her feel ill. The one thing she did best in this hellish game and she couldn't even stomach it anymore.

Hearing the bell to the front door ring, Piera frowned as she sat up quickly, assuming it was Lee coming back to check on her or grab something. Trudging down the stairs in her simple purple dress, the brunette scratched her head before freezing as she realized that it wasn't Lee. "We're clos- ...Mack?" The healer's eyes were wide as she halted in the middle of the stairs, staring down at the monolithic man with incredulity. Before she could say anything else, his constant companion was already trying to scramble up the stairs to reach her, likely expecting treats as always, though she had none on hand yet. Petting the bear cup's head distractedly as his owner spoke, the young woman's lips pursed at his near 'orders'.

Immediately anger ignited within her before it bubbled over as she countered, "I'm not some recruit in your guild Mack. You don't need to baby me. And you certainly don't get to order me around." Stomping around Chewie who was flabbergasted that he wasn't getting anything, the spearwoman walked over to the counter before eyeing what the redheaded man had in hand and totaling it up. "That'll be one thousand, six hundred col or four materials. And I'm not taking any orders."