[F3] Alley Cat Stash (Merchant) [Closed]

"Oi, Emerath!" Hans seemed to have made it a habit to call out the man's name upon seeing him. A wide grin spread across his face--the shop had been pretty quiet for a while, so he was happy to have a visitor. As the red-haired man spoke business, his head tilted in intrigue. "Mm, two vouchers?" He tapped his fingers to start the trade, dropping the two items in. "Just gimmie two thousand, kay?" He maintained his wide grin.

(+2000 col, -2 VIP Perfect vouchers)

Edited by Hans
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Emerath smiled at the shopkeep and gave him a bow, saying, "You are too generous, my friend. 2000 Col it is." Emerath quickly dropped his Col into the trade window and accepted his end of the deal, with a smile. He gave another light now of thanks and said, "Now, I must get going. So many plans, so many things to do! If this weren't such a special request, I'd stay a while and chat. Unfortunately I have to use these and then take the new items to the proper owner! Best of luck Hans! Keep in touch!" Emerath waved to the shopkeep as he walked out of the store in an obvious hurry.

Additional Notes:

• +2 VIP Perfect Vouchers
  • -2000 Col
Edited by Emerath

Zandra once again walks into Hans shop.''Hi mate, hows the businesses going? How is it going with my dimensional backpack?'' she said it with a curious tone in her voice. Not like she was waiting and thougth it took along time.''No hurry, Im only curious.'' she smiled at the merchant.''But Hans, there is another thing I would like. I have with me some items. I wonder if this would be enough for a rare and a VIP Perfect voucher?'' Zandra opens up her menu and making a transaction of some items.

Rquest:

VIP perfect voucher x1

Rare voucher x1

Sent:

Good item x20

Bad item x4

Edited by Zandra Zvift

Hans scratched the back of his head as Zandra entered the shop and checked on him. "It's rough, to be honest. I'll have enough for your backpack in another 2,000 col," He sighed heavily. He raised an eyebrow at her request, frowning as he opened the trade window and passed the voucher over. "Mm, go for it. You've given me plenty already." He felt like he owed her more than he'd given already, even with the order he was close to fulfilling. He would probably have to do plenty of material farming very soon.

--Daily Crafts--

• ID#: 39380-39383
  • CD: 12 (Perfect item), 6 (Good item), 1 (Critical fail), 7 (Good item)

(+13 EXP, +1 VIP Perfect voucher, +4 Uncommon vouchers, -8 basic items)

Edited by Hans

Ebony entered the shop, her newly acquired Dagger of the Blessed in her inventory. She liked it better than her original weapon, Black Thorn, so she needed to purchase a VIP Perfect Voucher to change it into something else. Her shield was taking way to long, and it would be faster to do this instead. She looked over the merchants selection, picking out the last remaining VIP Voucher, taking it up to the counter and sending him 1300 col. "Is this enough?" She asked politely.

The quiet in the shop was broken with the sound of the door opening. Instead of one of the familiar face he'd seen coming through lately, Hans' eyes rested on a dark-haired woman as she approached him with a voucher. He grinned, pressing the buttons and accepting the trade. "Deal." He said simply as the window disappeared and the transaction was complete.

(+1,300 col, -1 VIP Perfect voucher)

--Daily Crafts--

• ID#: 39465-39468
  • CD: 12 (Perfect item), 1 (Critical fail), 6 (Good item), 3 (Fail)

(+12 EXP, +1 VIP Perfect voucher, +2 Uncommon vouchers, -7 basic items)

Edited by Hans

Once more Opal had found herself at the Alley Cat Stash, she had wished it to be for more casual than business, but alas she had need for such voucher items that the catty merchant sells. Going through the shop, and stepping up to see the quiet player at work, Opal gave a low cough to catch his attention, "Evening, Hans." she said, bright red lipsticked smile ear to ear as she proceeded with her hand on her menu panel. "By chance, you probably already know what I am going to ask for, but would you happen to have a VIP Voucher on you? Under some new information I have gained, it would be great if I could claim one of those tickets from you so I can flesh out my gear a bit better. I also come bearing gifts along with col!"

The woman had proceeded to place a hand on her menu and started to tap buttons going into her inventory. Upon the desk in front of Hans, the woman had placed a stack of 1300 Col, and x20 good items that she had collected from crafts over at her shop. She was an exclusive seller to a few people, so the need for such items was not a necessary one these days. 

-1300 Col
- 20x Good Items 

"Opal!" A wide grin spread across Hans' face as the dark-haired woman entered his shop. It still came off as mischievous, although he was genuinely happy to see her. "Hey, hey, have you heard about the Merchant changes?" He had been both excited and overwhelmed since hearing the news. Business had been at a crawl since he opened the shop, despite Opal's frequent visits. As he spoke, he pulled out a VIP Perfect voucher, grin still wide on his face. "Looks like you'll be getting the last one I was able to make. Lucky you, nya?" He gladly traded it over.

(+1,300 col, +20 good items, -1 VIP Perfect voucher)

Edited by Hans

"Thanks! And yes, I just read the news! In fact...I would like you to start work for me immediately!"

Opal rummaged through her inventory with a flick of her wrist, her finger skiing over the ghostly keys as she brought up a weapon from her inventory. In her hand she held a Katana called the Dragon's Breath and placed it down on his counter.

"Do you think you can see if you can appraise this item for me and unlock anything special in it? I'll be more than happy to cover the cost of the materials for you as well." 

Sliding her hand over her menu one more, Opal turned over 5 mats to help in the process, "If you need some extra col to help out with that appraisal, just let me know." She smiled, being the first customer to get something appraised by the new Merchant System. She was both excited and happy to help a friend. 

+1 Perfect VIP Voucher
- 5 Mats
-1 Dragon's Breath [+1 Bleed, +1 Para] for Appraisal.

--Appraisal: Dragon's Breath (Weapon/Katana) [+1 Bleed, +1 Paralyze]--

• ID#: 39693
  • CD: 4 (Locked)

Hans smiled as Opal handed him the materials and weapon, eager to try out the new system. He cracked his knuckles, pulling up his menu and selecting the katana to attempt an appraisal on. The process felt a little clunky and he frowned, although his lack of familiarity with it was likely the cause. After a moment, a window appeared before him and above the item. The weapon's name now read "Dragon's Breath <Locked>". "N-nya?!" He was confused at the term, and then his shoulders sank as the realization set in. "Nn... Sorry, Opal." His voice reflected his embarrassment. "If you don't want anything else appraised, you can take these other materials back." He was disappointed, but he didn't want to keep extra payment after locking her rare item.

(+1 EXP, +4 materials)

((Sorry! T__T))

Edited by Hans

Opal smiled as she retrieved her weapon from the Appraiser, "Hey! Don't look so glum! Its not like the Katana is broken or anything. I'm very grateful you tried your luck in it though. And you can keep those mats for future business transactions. Just because one failed, doesn't mean they all will." Opal had placed the Dragon's Breath back in her inventory and tapped the counter with her knuckles, "I still got the VIP Voucher I needed from you, so it was still a good day for me. Thanks, Hans! When I get some extra spending col, I'll be back for future appraisers." Opal waved to Hans as she motioned for the shop door, she knew his business was going to start bustling with customers. Everyone is gonna want to try their luck at those unique enhancements.

+1 Dragon's Breath <Locked> 

--Appraisal: Coat of Evasion (Rare) [+2 Evasion]--

• ID#: 39705
  • CD: 11 (Success)
  • LD: 1 (Light Armor: Recovery added)

--Appraisal: Light Armor (Good)--

• ID#: 39708
  • CD: 1 (Locked)

• ID#: 39709
  • CD: 3 (Locked)

• ID#: 39710
  • CD: 6 (Retry)

(+14 EXP, +Appraisal Success: Coast of Evasion (Perfect) [+2 Evasion, +1 Recovery], +2 Light Armor <Locked>, -2 basic items, -4 materials)

Edited by Hans

Emerath's last visit to the catty merchant had been speedy at best, and Emerath was glad to note that he was no longer in any sort of a rush. He made his way over to the Alley Cat Stash for yet another round of business with the blue haired man, and as he pushed his way inside he said, "Hans! My friend!" He looked around for wherever the man was doing his business this time and walked over to him. He gave Hans a light bow and a smile as he said, "It is a pleasure to see you, as always. I come for business, but this time I'm not about to just run off on you. I heard about the latest game update, and I wanted to take advantage of your new skills!" Emerath reached into his inventory and pulled out a pair of Handwraps, holding them up for the merchant. "So there's one of two ways this can go. Either you make me some amazing Handwraps under the new appraisal system, or we both make a bit of money selling them on the trade market. Win-win, either way, my friend." He held the Handwraps out to Hans, while also producing a bag with a couple of materials inside and handing that over as well.

Appraisal Request:

• Handwraps of a Weaponless Fighter - Uncommon - +1 DMG
  • 2 Materials Given to Hans

--Appraisal: Handwraps of a Weaponless FIghter (Uncommon) [+1 Damage]--

• ID#: 39744-39745
  • CD: 5 (Retry), 2 (Locked)

"Nyaa, Emerath!" The man grinned on his arrival. He leaned over the counter as the red-head approached and looked up at him mischievously. As he traded the items and spoke his request, Hans nodded eagerly. "Sure, sure. Lemme give it a try." He pulled up his menu to inspect the item. On his first try, a window appeared before him stating "No Enhancements Found." He dismissed it with a frown--not a success, but not a total failure, either. He spent the last material Emerath had given him on another try. Sadly, the item's name changed to "Handwraps of a Weaponless Fighter <Locked>". Hans scowled in disappointment, offering the item back to him. "Nn, sorry to waste your materials." He gave a light sigh, "Did you want me to sell it off?" He asked, remembering the second change to the merchant system.

(+5 EXP)

Edited by Hans

Zandra entered Hans shop once again. This time she didnt brought with her any good items since that wont be of any use to Hans anymore. Now he didnt made vouchers anymore.''Hi Hans. Seems I cant help you trading anymore ey? Well, Im here to pick up my backpack. Thou I have items I could sell, but none today.''

Request: Dimensional backpack.

Emerath watched as Hans worked his magic. He had taken to the change quickly, but Emerath had expected no less from the skilled merchant. He was hopeful that this pair of handwraps that he had been holding onto would prove to have some secret hidden away in them, but turns out that wasn't the case. Emerath simply gave a smile and put a hand up at the offer of returning the item, "No, no. It was a good try, and I appreciate what you've done. Go ahead and sell the item. I have better equipped. I was hoping for one of those rare unique enhancements I saw in the system update. We'll try again later, my friend. Once you've sold the item I'll accept whatever profits you decide to give me for it."

"Mm, alright." Hans took the item for resale and put 100 col in a trade window for Emerath. He was fine giving him the full amount, as the man had let him experiment with his equipment and provided the materials. Hans gave a wave after hitting the accept button. "There 'ya go. This stuff gives me some experience, so it's fine with me."

Hans' head turned to the entrance as Zandra entered the shop. He brought a hand up in greeting and another grin spread across his face. "Hey, hey, here we are." He opened up a trade with her. He put the Dimensional Backpack in the window and pressed accept. "You've helped me a ton already. If you want some appraisals done, I'll be happy to do some for you once I have the materials." He said with a smirk.

(+2 EXP, 100 col given to Emerath for junk sale, -10,000 col [Dimensional Backpack bought & given to Zandra])

Edited by Hans
  • 9 months later...

Teion pushed open the simple wooden door leading to her Merchant of choice. Then again, she hadn't met many other Merchants in the game despite the many hours she'd spent in the shopping districts across the first few floors. Still, the woman approached the counter, opening up her inventory while the blue-haired man turned his attention to her. The blacksmith simply initiated the trade, dropping in a handful of plain-looking weaponry. "How much would you offer me for these?" She asked plainly, a rather dull expression left on her face.

Trade Requested

• Simple Sword x23 (Uncommon)
  • Polished Sword x2 (Rare)
  • Dragon Fang Lance x1 (Rare)
  • Tekkadan, The Boss Slayer x1 (Perfect)
  • Heartseeker x1 (Perfect)

Edited by Teion

Itzal walked into the 'questionable' building and restrained a frown when he observed the shop.  It seemed a little run down and uninhabited, but he knew better than to judge anything or anyone by appearance alone.  Ulises on the other hand couldn't help but make a comment.  Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to desperate.  Shut up Ulises, don't fill my head up with negativity.  Seriously though, does this guy know the meaning of the word maintain?  Ulises,  Alright sorry.  Geez.  Itzal let off a soft sigh and looked around the shop for an instrument he could purchase.  He noticed a few instruments but for most songs he required a guitar.  Eventually he'd want one of each item but he was currently saving up col for something that was extremely expensive.  He needed to get it before anyone else too so he couldn't buy more than one instrument...  Yet.  He walked up to the counter and placed the appropriate amount of col on the counter.

"I need a guitar please.  One that's tuned," he said with a grin, recalling how he had to adjust his own guitar a million times before he got the song right.

Edited by Itzal

"Nyah?" The blue-haired man mumbled and brought a hand up to ruffle his unkempt hair as two players now approached him. He seemed to grumble a second, as if he was inconvenienced by their presence, but placed his hands on his hips as his eyes scanned the trade window that popped up in front of him. A catty grin grew over his face as he surveyed the items the woman put up for trade. "Ahh yeah, this is some good stuff." He said vaguely, dropping in a sum of col to trade back to her for the items.

Hans' attention soon turned to the man beside her, maintaining his grin as he listened to the request. He brought up a finger to tap lazily on his chin, giving it a bit of thought before giving a small wave of his hand. "Wait a sec," He turned and shuffled into a back room where the players would hear muffled sounds of items being moved around for a few moments. As the Merchant returned, he held a traditional-looking guitar, one that appeared to be in good condition compared to some other items that could be found laying around the shop. "How's this for ya?" He asked simply, handing the item over for inspection.

Trade Confirmation

Spoiler
  • +4,500 col (Junk Sale):
    • -4 Perfect items (1,600)
    • -3 Rare items (600)
    • -23 Uncommon items (2,300)
  • -2,000 col (Bought Performer's Instrument - +1 CD)
  • -3,580 col (Traded to Teion)
  • -1 Performer's Instrument (Guitar) +1 CD (Traded to Itzal)
  • +31 EXP (2 Transactions, 30 items junk sold, 1 Merchant item sold)

Edited by Hans