Jump to content

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

  1. Past hour
  2. Itzal

    [Event-F22] Star-Crossed Lovers [Tier 2]

    Itzal continued to fight the commanders. This time he was targeting the sixth commander. He was pretty sure Macradon had finished it off, but he wanted to make sure. He appreciated Zandra's confidence in him... He honestly really did. However he still lacked the confidence himself. He had a very weak damage output, and these bosses had seventy five mitigation. He thought of himself as equal to the average tier two damage dealer when it came to damage. So, when you put in the math... Itzal landed the blow and ensured it was going to stay down. That would be two out of ten now. Hopefully that would be the last they saw of it and they could get this show on the road. He wanted to go home soon, so might as well. He held his sword out tauntingly to the next commander in front of him. Clearly not putting up with any bravado they might throw. ID# 122576 BD: 7-2+4 19+5x11-75=189 damage Party 3: [H: 1/1/0/1/0] @Zandra: 1920/1920 HP | 61/162| 22 DMG | 155 MIT | 3 ACC | 2 EVA | 8 LD | 84 THN | 36 BRN THN | 6-8/12 FLN | 8-10/36 BRN | 96 BH | 9-10/24 TV | 27 PRB [Antidote 3/3][Squeaky Clean] [H:0/0/0/0/2/3/2/3/2] Macradon: 1645/1645 97/175 | 21 DMG | 131 MIT | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | Phase | 2 Holy Damage | 82 Battle Healing (-14)(+7) @Jomei: 1565/1565 HP | 86/153 | 17 DMG | 6 ACC | 4 EVA | 52 MIT | 2 Savvy | 78 B. Healing [H:0/0/0/0/1/0/1/0/0] @Itzal: 1,750/1,750 | 85/160 | 19 DMG | 0 MIT | 4 ACC | 6 EVA | 1 KEEN | 2 BLD | 1 TXV
  3. Today
  4. Domarus

    [Event-F22] Star-Crossed Lovers [Tier 2]

    Domarus watched as Mars took down his own commander. The rest of the players continued to fight the others and the battle was going relatively slowly. They were still dropping left and right, but still. Domarus decided to expend the last of his energy doing at least something. He rushed at the third commander whose health was nearly depleted. However when he swung his ax, the commander seemed to have seen him coming. He was hoping that with all the chaos going on it wouldn't have time to do so, but still. When he retreated and fell in line with the other players again he turned to Mars. He wanted to get something straight: "I'm calling dibs on finishing off this commander. If I can't take it down in one more shot he's all yours... I need something today." ID# 122575 BD: 3+3-2=4 Miss Party 1: [0/0/0/0] @Mars: HP: 780/970 | ENG: 22/88 | DMG: 18 MIT: 55 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 3 | Heavy Momentum:x2 [6/6/6/6] @Hazado| HP 651/850 | ENG 58/80 | DMG: 13 | MIT: 127 | ACC 0 | EVA 0 | DEF PARA 9/10 | Thorn 36 | 16 Regen  [1/4/3/4] Domarus: HP 846/930 | ENG 13/90 | DMG: 15 | FLN: 2 | 66 MIT | 3 ACC | 0 EVA
  5. With the Leviathan damaged a bit more they had the problem once again, with destroying the water crystal before it could heal it. And after that, defeating every Sahagin so that they could destroy the segment, so that they could damage the boss again... The only problem was. The water crystal had an evasion rate that nullified everyone's accuracy. Or rather, reduced it to a point where it didn't matter. If it's evasion was lower, this would be a lot simpler. But it wasn't. Itzal managed to avoid being frozen this time around, but it was a tradeoff it seems, as he completely missed the water crystal. Keen activated, which would be better for the next round, but the fact remained that. He was very obviously the weak link in this chain. The only exception being Calrex who seemed to have his effects last twice as long. Was it because of his unique skill? ID# 122573 LD: 16+6=22 ID# 122574 BD: 4+4-4=4 MISS (Keen Activated) [H:13] @Calrex: 1850/1850 HP | 159/176 EN | 16 DMG | 126 MIT | 4 ACC |  3 EVA | 0.6 ACH [FRZ 1/2] [1 Strike] [H:14] @Jomei: 1455/1525 HP | 105/151 EN | 20 DMG | 6 ACC | 6 EVA | 97 MIT | 2 SVY | 71 BH | 9-10/24 TV [Concentration 3/5] [1 strike] [Queen's Ire] [H:11] [3/3/0/0/3/3] Hestia: 2065/2065 HP | 77/170 EN | 1 DMG | 196 MIT | 84 THN | -1 EVA | 103 BH | 2 HM | 6 REC | 25% STNW [Snowfrost] [1 strike] [H: 9] @Neopolitan: 724/1025 HP | 62/86 EN | 18 DMG | 59 MIT | 5 ACC | 2 EVA | 8-10 PLZ | 2 REC | 9 PRB | 4 FLN [Snowfrost] [16 BRN 1/2] [1 Strike] [Queen's ire] [H:7] @Itzal: 1885/1885 HP | 148/160 EN| 21 DMG | 94 MIT | 5 ACC | 6 EVA | 1 KEN | 30THN | 9-10/24 TV | 9-10 PLZ | 8-10/36 BLD | BH 94 [2 Strikes] [Queen's ire]
  6. Astralin would speak some words in an unusual phrase, probably speaking to herself or something, then she would strike the boulder and shatter it. Vigilon smiled and nodded as the boulder's shards shattered on the ground."Now THAT'S what I'm talking about! Great hit right there!" Vigilon declared. "By this, the skill is yours. You beat the quest. Here's some of the loot from the chest, if you want it." He opened up the trade menu, and offered her the items. Once the trade matter was dealt with, the NPC, who had watched Astralin finish off the boulder, came up to her. "Well done, very well done indeed. Your might, although far different from the rest, indeed prevailed. From what I have noticed, every time you struck the boulder, you always managed to break it further, and you never even flinched!" The NPC would take out a solution of sorts, mainly water, and use it to clean the whiskers off of Astralin. "May this strength you have gained serve you well as you face the many challenges of Aincrad, adventurer." The NPC would leave, and Astralin would receive a notification on her finishing the quest.
  7. ID: 122572 BD: 2+3=5, Fail CD: 10, +4 EN [2]Vigilon: HP 512/620, EN 56/72, 14 DMG | 18 MIT | 3 REC | 1 ACC | 1 EVA | 1 Taunt | PAR | T1 Bleed [5]Alec: HP: 900/900 | EN: 76/82 | DMG: 4 | MIT: 134 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 (SW) | BH: 18 | THN: 46 | Stonewall: - 25% DoT | Para Immune | 2 Taunt [0]Kirbs: HP: 560/560 | EN: 40/56 | 14 DMG | 3 ACC | 2 PAR | 4 REC | 23 MIT | 24 BLD Enemies: Bee Minion 1: HP 50/250, 125 DMG, 25 MIT  Bee Minion 2: HP 0/250, 125 DMG, 25 MIT
  8. Vigilon would seem relieved that it wasn't a mimic, and so now there was just Astralin and this boulder. "Alright, anything might do now, this big rock's about to fall apart at any moment!" Astralin readied herself, and took a few deep breaths. "Through this stone, I trained in the hand and wrist, a physical tome, to use with my fist! As I seek to guard the night and day, I shall shatter the stone, and pave the way!" This dramatic speech was primarily for self-esteem, there was practically no other need for it. She would back up as she was saying this, and would then rush forward to strike the boulder with all her might. The boulder shattered into pieces, each individual piece shattering into pixels upon landing on the ground. She had done it, the boulder was destroyed. She turned to look at Vigilon, smiling with glee over her accomplishment. ID# 122571 BD: 9(Critical, +1 DMG) Target Status: Boulder: HP 0/50
  9. Vigilon took a deep breath before he attempted to open the chest. Astralin called out some words, essentially surprise that there were mimics in this game. "Yup, if you're not prepared to fight, it's best to not open a chest because of that. I've had my share of fighting those things, not gonna lie." He slowly reached for the chest's lid, opening it...and seeing no teeth. "Oh, thank God, it's not a mimic!" The loot menu appeared, showing him what he had found in the chest. He would walk over, and he would be ready to offer what he believed she would need, which was basically most of what was in the chest. He was willing to give her half of the col he'd found, the pair of handwraps that were inside, and the two consumables he'd also found. He waited patiently for Astralin to finish off the boulder, which he hoped would be a pretty epic sight to behold. ID# 122570 LD: 13(200 col, 5 T1 Mats, 1 <<Unidentified T1 Rare Handwraps>>, and 2 <<Unidentified T1 Rare Consumables>>) Target Status: Boulder: HP 1/50
  10. Dustin

    F06/PP <<Deforestation>>

    Smoke filled the air around him in a way that would scare most people. It felt like breathing a liquid it was so heavy on his chest, and the only information he got was a loud roar as he continued through. He hadn’t been entirely prepared, considering he forgot this quest had been sitting in his quest log for a long time. He was wondering why the air was black and just kept going, no point in turning around now and getting lost in the endless smoke. Of course this is how it goes. All I wanted to do was farm a little, how’d I get here? He asks himself over and over again. Suddenly, like a warm embrace, heat pours in from one side of his body and Dustin smiles in pure comfort for a moment, but he doesn’t stop. He keeps pushing forward until suddenly he reaches the least dense part of the smoke, noticing the vegetation was all burnt away and crispy. “Kadin’s friend used to eat this stuff.” He chuckles. After his joke he hears footsteps in the distance, not too difficult to hear between the roars but especially difficult to place, all he knew was he had to go right. Turning to his right and pushing his legs to the limit he rockets through the dead forest in search of the player who had come here as well. The smoke became thicker and the footsteps got louder, but until the smoke cleared up, Dustin couldn’t just leave this player. I might end up having to fight the tiger before this player gets here. Next the he knows, a player comes into view, and he appears to be here for a reason. Of course, that just meant Dustin wasted his time running around the edge of the smoke. Approaching the player Dustin smiles and extends a hand, “Hey, I’m Dustin, would you like some help?” He asks with an innocent smile, brighter than the flames behind him. @Oscar
  11. Vigilon told Astralin that it would just be a little more, that one or two good hits should do it. He essentially stated that it was all her now once again as he backed away slightly. He told Astralin that he wouldn't let her out of his sight, but he would look around for something. What was he looking around for? She had no clue, it could be anything. She would punch the boulder again, and the crack would expand. just one more hit, one more well-placed punch, and this thing would be out of her way, and she would have the martial arts skill at last. From what Astralin could hear from what Vigilon called out, he had found a chest, and he intended to split the loot from it with her! Was he doing this because she was low-level, or was he doing this out of the kindness of his heart? He noted that he could handle it if it was a mimic. Astralin's eyes widened at this potential danger, since she was now aware of it. "Wait, there are mimics in this game??" ID# 122569 BD: 7+2=9(hit) Target Status: Boulder: HP 1/50
  12. Alec nodded to his friend. "Yeah these things are the worst." The large man exclaimed with tiredness tinging his voice. "In and of themselves they wouldn't be terribly dangerous but you're not expecting and you're usually low on health or Energy when you do find one. So that's ups your difficulty scale by quite a bit." The large man offered as an explanation with a sigh as he tried to activate a Sword Art but the game refused his commands which slowed his attack speed which threw off the large man's balance so that when he stepped up to attack the Mimic he accidentally tripped over the Mimic itself staggering and landing in a disjointed pile on the ground right beside the Mimic and it's insane chomping mouth. Alec let out a deep heartfelt sigh as he lay upon his back gazing up at the Mimic and his friend Bahr. @Bahr 4 | Alec: HP: 615+8=623/810 | EN: 61/78 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 104 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 (SW) | BH: 8 | THN: 46 | Stonewall: - 25% DoT | OOC Healing: 40 | (-45% DoT first time) 1 | Bahr: HP: 513/620 | EN: 16+1-13=4/62 | DMG: 14 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 12 | LD: +3 Alec used Lightning Axe on Mimic (-2 EN)  Mimic: HP: 208/390 | DMG: 117 | ID: 122568 | BD: 1 (Critical Fail) | MD:
  13. Genji

    [F04 - PP] <<The Essence of Steel>>

    Genji crouched next to the other player with his arms folded neatly across his thighs. "I'm frankly surprised so many people outside of Japan were able to get copies of the game, but I suppose when there's enough money involved, anything is possible." He never thought much about how the world worked, honestly, before he had become trapped. It had only made him more cynical. As @Bahr picked himself up quickly and dusted off the remnant snow, Genji slowly rose and stretched his arms behind his head. The man seemed to have found his prize, whatever that prize was. Maybe they both came in knowing something the other hadn't. That would have been worth a chuckle. "It's quite pretty, honestly, I think," he murmured in response to the exasperated assertion of his acquaintance. "But I'm not used to these sorts of weather patterns. I may just be envious." When the other man started getting serious, he peeled the Scimitar from his belt and readied it. "Oh, I wouldn't dream of leaving before I finish what I start. It's important to always follow through, you know." He fell low into a stance, bent at the knees, with the curved sword held outward behind him. Of course, he'd let the other man confirm he was ready, first. "Let me know when to start."
  14. "Christ. I'd heard of these things, but I'd never actually had the misfortune of running into one. I knew I had bad luck with chests, but this is a whole other level," he said as he charged his sword, delivering a harrowing stroke into wooden creature, the blade cleaving through its dense material with little resistance. Even if it wasn't extraordinarily powerful, it seemed that it had a bit of durability. Bahr's strongest attack hadn't even depleted half of the thing's health meter. "Looks like this fight might take a little longer than I was hoping for," Bahr mused with a disappointed sigh, glancing at his Energy. He only had four left, which meant he couldn't afford to use another attack like that. Unfortunately, another attack like that was exactly what they would need to get rid of this thing quickly. He could feel his strength waning and his sword becoming heavier, the effects of low Energy mimicking actual exhaustion in the real world. The sensations were similar, but when you had an actual number attached to a stat, it made everything seem a lot more superficial.
  15. "A 'Hybrid Field Boss,' eh?" Bahr mused as he cast a skeptical glance toward Conciliator. She had been his info broker for years now, and usually he trusted what she had to say, but this one seemed a little far fetched. "Just how did you come across this info?" "You kiddin' me, Bahr?" the young female gibed, stifling a condescending chortle. "I figured someone as addicted to combat as you would have heard of these things. 'Absolute Zero' ring a bell?" "Yeah, the Floor Four Field Boss that mutated after the Frontliners hit Floor Twenty. What of it?" "This is that, dummy!" "No way. So you're telling me that Avalanche wasn't the only one to change?" "That's right, bucko! Right here on this very floor, no less. If you head around its old stompin' grounds and take out a few bees, supposedly it shows up ready to kick your keister into last year." Without another word, Bahr downed the remainder of the bitter liquid in his mug and stood, promptly heading to the door and walking himself out of the tavern. If this was true, then he had to see it. "Hey, wait a sec! You're just gonna leave a girl here alone to foot the bill!?" the youth called out in vain, grumbling as Bahr disappeared from view. It didn't take long for him to make his way out into the fields. The mobs here seemed stronger than he remembered. Were things in Aincrad changing, or was he simply losing his touch? Either way, a few bees weren't anything he couldn't handle. His crimson and verdant eyes scanned the landscape, picking out several bees from among the rest of the scenery. Looked like it was time to get to work.
  16. "Congratulations my friend!" The large man offered loudly. "You've just found a Mimic. I freaking HATE these things." The large man offered disgustedly as he stepped forward and activated his Howl ability. "Hey Stoopid! Yeah you you're momma was a shoebox!" The large man taunted the creature with no idea if it could even hear him or if his words were actually necessary. He just enjoyed coming up with in his own mind witty banter and jokes he thought to himself as he stepped forward drawing the creatures attention directly to the large heavily muscled man. The Mimic bounced and thudded across the floor aimed straight for the large muscular Tank, it's mouth chomping open and closed like a deranged Pac man as it closed the distance between the two. Alec stood calmly waiting with his shield held up before him ready to defend against the Mimic once it finally arrived. "This thing shouldn't be too hard to destroy." The large man called out to his friend. "They're just really really annoying." @Bahr 4 | Alec: HP: 615/810 | EN: 55/78 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 104 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 (SW) | BH: 8 | THN: 46 | Stonewall: - 25% DoT | OOC Healing: 40 | (-45% DoT first time) 5 | Bahr: HP: 620-107=513/620 | EN: 15+1=16/62 | DMG: 14 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 12 | LD: +3 Alec used Howl (-8 EN) Mimic: HP: 390/390 | DMG: 117 | ID: 122565 |BD: x | MD: 10, Crit for 119-12=107 DMG
  17. Bahr

    [F10 - PP] <<Wail of the Banshee>>

    Bahr's tired eyes traced the young female as she meandered forth, peeking into one of the sealed rooms and getting a loud bang in response. The scream she let out had been louder than the bang itself, reverberating against the walls lining the interior in unison with the sound that had prompted it. He would have chuckled, had he the energy to do so. Instead, one of the edges of his mouth curled upward into a lopsided grin, but only for a moment. He shambled along behind the woman, cocking his head to the side as he regarded the door. Out of the corner of his eye, he caught her timid expression. "Great, cool, okay. So this place is either haunted or infested with zombies, and everything wants to kill us. Sounds about right," she managed in a loud rumble, eyes affixed to the door and eyes wide as saucers. She looked like a toddler who had just gotten caught trying to steal from the cookie jar. "If you're that scared, maybe you should just go home. Don't need any scaredy cats blowing out my eardrums," he gibed, approaching the iron mass and wedging his blade between the hinges. "If you'll allow me, miss..." His words lingered for a moment as the gears in his head ground to an unflattering halt. Miss Who? He had either neglected to ask for her name, or had already lost it amidst the turbulent whirlwind of sleep deprivation that had saturated his spongy gray matter. With a shrug, he shoved his blade, wrenching the door open. It didn't move as much as he had hoped, so he released the jammed sword and placed his boot against the hilt, wedging it the remainder of the way open with a grunt. "Actually, I don't think I ever caught your name," he divulged wearily, picking up the blade that had clattered to the ground and sheathing it against the small of his back. "Let's take a look," he coaxed, gesturing with a movement of his head to look into the room again. He waved his hand through the air in a futile attempt to clear the dust that hung here, swiveling around the threshold of the opening and looking inside. It may have just been dark, but it didn't seem like there was actually anything inside. A simulation of a ghost, perhaps? "Huh. Nothing there. That's weird," Bahr mused, taking a step back from the warped metal door and looking back over his shoulder. "Any luck, Kirbs?" he called weakly.
  18. Haz was getting out from his home as he walked Nano walked behind him and was following Haz almost everywhere. Making small noises as Haz was standing by the door Nano jumped up to his shoulder plate and sat on it for the time being. "Don't move too much Nano," Haz said to the dragon Fox as it was struggling to sit still on the shiny shoulder plate Haz had. Walking out his house from floor 7 he made his way to this floors settlement and to get out of here because of something he did not like came back. This darn thing was The Queen Wasp from floor 2 had come back and it seemed to make trouble again if it was anything like last times this would be over in one hit and no trouble at all. Getting to the settlement Haz spoke the words to get him to floor 2 and on his way. Once at floor 2 Haz his armor moved a bit but sure that was not hard for him as he was at least 6'3" and in full heavy armor with a shield on his back. With his Dark green-plated armor with Black maskings and Helmet with horns that fully covered his face, he looked less intimidating with the Dragon Fox on his shoulder. Looking around Haz opened his Menu and seeing where the last information on this thing was before heading out and killing it again. It was probably not going to be had at all but just to make things sure Haz took in an item he had been sitting on quite long now. Consume T2 Hero Protection Potion, (MIT +20) Use Mage Smile Farm +2 SP @Bahr
  19. Genji

    [SP-F7] Bushido

    "Once or twice, perhaps," Genji answered modestly, albeit with a smirk. "There's not too many adventurous types who know much about weapons you can't start off with. Actually, I'm quite interested in that. Can you tell me more?" "About the Katana? Well, actually, I'm not the one who you should ask. The old man, once upon a time, knew a thing or two about weapons. If you ask nicely, he might be able to show you something about what you're looking for." Genji blinked. The blind, mute old groundskeeper? He looked to the unassuming old man with some skepticism, then back toward the NPC. "You're certain?" "If you'll excuse me, I'm only able to stay for a short time today," the odd figure bowed and excused himself. "Maybe we'll meet again?" Genji bowed one last time as the man disappeared through the front doors and was gone without a trace. "Well," the young man moved toward the old groundskeeper and bowed respectfully. "My apologies, Jiisan," he greeted, "the stranger who just left told me that you might be able to teach me more about the Katana. Can you really?"
  20. Genji

    [SP-F7] Bushido

    The distinct, bitter flavor of incense wafted across his tongue as Genji snapped back to reality. The clock had ticked several hours away as he considered the secrets that this temple kept hidden, but he only grew weary. "Ah, hello there," greeted a gruff man who entered from behind as Genji started to stand. "It isn't often I find anyone else here than the old man, and he doesn't talk much." Genji recognized him immediately as an NPC, but there was something else about him that seemed different. His level value was set to where players too low could not determine it, which meant that if Genji attacked him, there was a chance that he could become aggressive. Thankfully, he had no designs about that. "Ah, yes," the silver haired youth smiled softly. "I came seeking answers regarding the secrets of this Temple." "Ah yes, the story of the hero and the beast?" He chuckled, "you want to know about what happened to him? Or are you seeking to challenge the beast?" Genji bowed respectfully as he looked the NPC up and down, uncertain how either response would move the conversation forward. He imagined that the answer about the beast might take him toward a fight that would be well above his luck. "I came to learn," he answered, "and I heard that the hero was incredibly skilled. His story might help me on my way." Well, I can't claim to know much about the hero himself, but I do know something. He was a wanderer from a far away land, and he wielded a blade unlike anyone had ever seen. The style has become popular among blacksmiths since, but few people actually know anything about how to wield it- perhaps you've heard of the "Katana?"
  21. Genji

    [SP-F7] Bushido

    He remembered visiting this place with Lessa some number of months prior. Their visit was eventful, filled with aggressive monsters that seemed to want to have their fill of him until the stronger of the pair unleashed her skills and fended them off. Genji had learned his lesson after several such encounters, thanked the woman for her time, and decided to come back on his own at another time. During the time since then, he had trained himself to be more powerful, to the point where he could make the ascent alone, and he had done his research. Many players sought to wield single handed weapons for their quickness and because they paired well with shields. He had no such preferences. Born Japanese and near obsessed with the Samurai, there was not a better weapon for the youth to seek. His skill was here, hidden within the Temple of Three, although the puzzle was one few had solved, and information brokers had never been able to get those who had some so to loosen their lips on the matter. So here he sat, seiza, and stared at on three sides by separate statues. Their names were involved somehow with Buddhist mythos, or something like that, as he recalled, and dealt with the philosophies of Siddhartha during his time on Earth. The pacifistic tenets of that ideology sometimes were reflected, albeit paradoxically, in the Code of Bushido. Contrary to most cultures, the word Samurai did not mean "warrior." It meant "One who Serves," or "to Serve." His duty was to his Lord, and to the People. He sought to find peace within all things, even at the heart of conflict. That was what Genji meditated on now. The nature of Bushido. The Way of the Samurai.
  22. "Nice find! I swear, man, you really are Dagger Number Two. Just a bit more aggressive," he chortled, wandering over to the chest and squatting beside it. "I guess I'll open it. Let's see what we've got here..." he said as he fingered the clasps holding the chest shut, both of them flipping open without the slightest hint of resistance. As he opened the chest, the inside of it seemed impossibly dark, and Bahr couldn't make out what was inside. He furrowed his brows, leaning forward to get a closer look when... Snap! The treasure chest suddenly grew razor sharp fangs around the rim of its lid, which it sunk deep into Bahr's body at the shoulder blades. He immediately stood and keeled back, the mob clinging stubbornly to him as he flailed about. Muffled exclamations could be heard coming from Bahr from within the monster, but deciphering their meaning was an exercise in futility. He placed his palms against the base of the Mimic, shoving with all of his might in an attempt to release himself from the clutches of the creature, but to no avail. Finally, it released him and landed on the forest floor, cackling as Bahr doubles back, a mortified expression masking his visage. "Jesus! What the hell was that!?"
  23. Kit's worry about him touched the large heavily muscled Tank and the large man's eyes misted over with emotion. "Hey. Don't worry about me." The large man offered cheerfully with a genuine heartfelt smile for the young woman. "I'm here to protect you and keep you safe and make sure you make it back to your shop where I picked you up safe as when I checked you out from the library." The large man offered jokingly. "Hey, hey, hey." The large man said with care and concern in his voice. "We're all good here no need to worry or fret there. Where's my brave Mermaid Queen of all the water droplets in all of Aincrad. Nothing scares or worries a brave queen now does it?" Alec asked as his voice softened as emotion and tenderness took over his tone. "Who's my brave girl?" Alec asked as he once more charged his weapon and swung it out chopping through the leading Gorilla and causing it to explode in a shower of pixels as his Battle Healing continued to strain to heal the heavy amounts of damage he had flooding his system, two more rounds and Humphrey could heal him again he thought he just needed to knock out at least one more Gorilla to ease the pressure a little that and hope these things missed so far they'd done a great job of beating him senseless he thought as the the three remaining Gorillas swarmed the large man pummeling and punching him with no sign of slowing down or letting up as Alec swung his shield up slicing into another of the Gorillas. Alec honestly didn't know which one at this point. @Kityuisa Party ♥[1|0|0] Kityuisa | 300/300 HP | 7/30 EN | 8 DMG | 18 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 EVA ♥[4|4|1] Alec | 312+7=319-61=258/785 HP | 40/68 EN | 11 DMG | 131 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 (SW) EVA | 7 BH | 56 THN | - 25% DoT Stonewall | OOC 40 Healing | LD: +3 | Prosperity: +2 | +10% Col from Mobs / +15% Col from TreasureChests Humphrey: 3/5  Enemy ♥ Gorilla | HP: 78-91=0/560 | DEAD ♥ Gorilla | HP: 401/560 | DMG: 192 | MIT: 0 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 ♥ Gorilla | HP: 468/560 | DMG: 192 | MIT: 0 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 ♥ Gorilla | HP: 448/560 | DMG: 192 | MIT: 0 |ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 TOTAL: 55767 Col 37 T2 Materials 2 Uncommon Consumable (122095 / 122563b) 4 Rare Consumable (122096a / 122316b / 122316c / 122498s) 3 Rare Trinket (122089 / 122225 / 122489) 4 Rare Armor/Shield (122090 / 122096b / 122228) / 122300) 2 Rare Weapon (122498b / 122563a) 1 Perfect Trinket (122497) 3 Perfect Armor/Shield (122301a / 122316a / 122480a) 2 Perfect Weapon (122302b / 122480b)
  24. Bahr was still fuming from his encounter with the Mysterious Broker, but it wasn't right to take that out on Kit. So he remained mostly silent, offering only idle nods to whatever she was saying. He didn't take the potions when she offered them, gently pushing them back toward her dismissively. "I'll be fine," he stated flatly, "It'll take a lot more than a douchebag in a cloak to take me down." As they made their way outside of the safe zone, they were immediately accosted by a group of the floor's denizens. The entire floor was likely crawling with them, given its mostly abandoned state. Nobody in Sword Art Online really paid attention to Floor Thirteen anymore, paying credence to its dilapidated atmosphere. "Doesn't look like we'll have time to recover our energy - we're stuck fighting these things now." Not that that bothered Bahr, he was eager to unleash some of his pent up frustration from the Paralysis he had suffered earlier. It had actually been the first time he was ever Paralyzed in this game. Not a pleasant sensation, to say the least. He poured energy into his sword and dashed forward, cleaving the massive blade through all four of the mobs with ease. Each and every one of them geysered an explosion of virtual, gridded blood from the fresh wounds, their health bars dwindling away to near nothingness. It was a satisfying feeling, but Bahr wasn't ready to be done yet. They all needed to die.
  25. Kityuisa could not get out of her own head. Her lip being bitten even harder than she had been befor Alec said something. Kityuisa felt weak, if she couldn't keep her energy in check... what point was there in continuing her effort? What point was there in fighting at all? As Kityuisa continued to be lost in her thoughts she went for the first gorilla again. She knew that when she ran out of energy she would have yet another mental breakdown. Kityuisa was definitely not one who took failure lightly. She believed in herself only as long as she succeeded. It was something she had to work on... but for now, Kityuisa had one more good attack and ahe wouldn't be one to waste it. Kityuisa smiled feebly at Alec, "How are you holding up? We may have to retreat... You're taking a lot of damage there..." Kityuisa rubbed her elbow. Party ♥[2|1|0|0] Kityuisa | 300/300 HP | 7/30 EN | 8 DMG | 18 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 EVA ♥[8|4|4|1] Alec | 492+7=499-61-63-63=312/785 HP | 46/68 EN | 11 DMG | 131 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 (SW) EVA | 7 BH | 56 THN | - 25% DoT Stonewall | OOC 40 Healing | LD: +3 | Prosperity: +2 | +10% Col from Mobs / +15% Col from TreasureChests Humphrey: 2/5  Enemy ♥ Gorilla | HP: 78/560 | DMG: 192 | MIT: 0 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 ♥ Gorilla | HP: 457-56=401/560 | DMG: 192 | MIT: 0 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 ♥ Gorilla | HP: 468/560 | DMG: 192 | MIT: 0 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 ♥ Gorilla | HP: 448/560 | DMG: 192 | MIT: 0 |ACC: 0 | EVA: 0
  26. Alec watched once more as Kit dashed forward slashing the leading gorilla again. The cut shooting red pixels free of the open wound. Alec watched as the young woman's brow furrowed and she bit her lower lip obviously troubled by something. "Hey none of that now." The large man said mock sternly with a chuckle trying to keep the mood light. "You're doing an amazing job Kit! I couldn't ask for a better partner or team member on this quest! You've proven your worth ten times over so far." Alec said with a genuine smile towards the young woman as he activated another Sword Art causing his Forearm Axe to begin glowing as lightning arced and spat from the crescent shaped axe heads. The large Tank swung his arm out wide chopping deeply into the leading Gorilla again opening another deep gash in its hide. The Gorillas reared up and contiued to pummel the large man relentlessly with their heavy fists battering and bruising the heavily muscled man while his Battle Healing continued to fight a loosing battle against the waves of incoming damage. @Kityuisa Party ♥[2|1|0|0] Kityuisa | 300/300 HP | 13/30 EN | 8 DMG | 18 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 EVA ♥[8|4|4|1] Alec | 492+7=499-61-63-63=312/785 HP | 46/68 EN | 11 DMG | 131 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 (SW) EVA | 7 BH | 56 THN | - 25% DoT Stonewall | OOC 40 Healing | LD: +3 | Prosperity: +2 | +10% Col from Mobs / +15% Col from TreasureChests Humphrey: 2/5  Enemy ♥ Gorilla | HP: 219-77=142/560 | DMG: 192 | MIT: 0 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 ♥ Gorilla | HP: 457-56=401/560 | DMG: 192 | MIT: 0 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 ♥ Gorilla | HP: 468/560 | DMG: 192 | MIT: 0 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 ♥ Gorilla | HP: 448/560 | DMG: 192 | MIT: 0 |ACC: 0 | EVA: 0
  27. Kityuisa attacked again, this time focusing on the first gorilla. She narrowed her eyes. Her energy was running low. She had two more good attacks in... She would gain one energy at the start of her next attack, which would enable her to use her skill two more times. Putting her at fourteen energy. Kityuisa needed more energy. She gritted her teeth as she watched Alec closely. "I have a good two more attacks in before i'll be rendered to only basic attacks." Kityuisa grunted as she felt her depression growing intense once more. Why does this always happen? Why am I never good enough? Kityuisa didn't know why.. But she hated the feelings she had right now... Kityuisa gripped her dagger's hilt. Staring into the blade, What's the point of continuing to fight in Aincrad? Why can't I just die and get everything that I have to face on a daily basis over with? Kityuisa bit her lip as her thoughts grabbed hold of her emotional state, her mood and her body. She didn't want to fight anymore. She began to back away slowly. Party ♥[2|1|0|0] Kityuisa | 300/300 HP | 13/30 EN | 8 DMG | 18 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 EVA ♥[5|4|4|1] Alec | 608+7=615-61-62=492/785 HP | 58/68 EN | 11 DMG | 131 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 (SW) EVA | 7 BH | 56 THN | - 25% DoT Stonewall | OOC 40 Healing | LD: +3 | Prosperity: +2 | +10% Col from Mobs / +15% Col from TreasureChests Humphrey: 1/5  Enemy ♥ Gorilla | HP: 219/560 | DMG: 192 | MIT: 0 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 ♥ Gorilla | HP: 457/560 | DMG: 192 | MIT: 0 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 ♥ Gorilla | HP: 468/560 | DMG: 192 | MIT: 0 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 ♥ Gorilla | HP: 448/560 | DMG: 192 | MIT: 0 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0
  1. Load more activity


×