[OP-F11] Pack Party (Wedding Afterparty)

Hikoru smiled and drank his third cup of ale. He was feeling the affects of the ale and he slowly staggered his way towards other players. He came across a player with the name 'Ssendom' and he smiled, leaning on the table in front of the player

"Hi mr...." He said, slurring the words slightly "Hhow are yooou dooiiing?" He asked with a wierd, large smile on his face. He staggered slightly and almost fell over, leaning on the table close to him and almost tipping it over at the same time

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ssendom looked over to Hikoru who was clearly getting plastered, he pushed the plate of Normalcy steak toward the drunkard, "You should probably eat that so you can clear the effects of being drunk... Much so that you can drink some more." Ssendom then stretched his back against the chair, "I am doing quite well at the moment, enjoying my close friends after wedding party at the moment." He looks around at every and noticed Zelrius getting some attention from a woman, he chuckled then turned back to look at Hikoru, "So who might you be? And I suppose I ask you the same, how are you doing?" He asked with a rather blank expression.

Flints slowed their movement and focused on just Tristan. she pulled him closer and laid her head on his chest. The effect of the liquor finally fully sinking in, she was a bit dizzy and the room felt...magical. She simultaneously felt heavy yet light as a feather, the world was moving quickly but not at all. She craved more drinks. She craved Tristan. Closeness. She closed her eyes not being able to make coherent thoughts but mainly was lost in the thought of the man before her. She liked that for once all the players that were gathered here today weren't just...players. They were people. Doing what people did. Gather and celebrate. Laugh, love, get drunk, get embarrassed, feel awkward, get lost in thought, get lost in feeling; confusion, skepticism, lust. Everything that made them... Human was suddenly brought in the foreground. The wedding and after party was so much more than a tribute to their love for eachother. It was the joining of the players, these people. In a ceremony that made them feel..normal. Flints came crashing back to reality when Tristan pressed his lips to hers and just as quickly as her mind had been brought down, she was off again, out of the party and lost amongst the stars, his lips pressed to hers felt like fire, the warmth too difficult to ignore yet to brief to extinguish. When they parted she stared at him a little dazed. Yep. The alcohol had definantly hit her. To be fair she was well over 5 large wine glasses in of a liquor meant to be taken in shots but i digress. She stared up at the man in awe. "I think I love you..." She whispered. A little more in shock than anything. "I think I love you...more than I've ever loved anything.." Flints blurted out more slurred, mumbled words before hugging Tristan tight. Hoping he would accept her love. Drunk Flints certainly wasn't very rational, admitting her love for her husband as if it was forbidden seemed to be where her new found bravery lied tonight. 

With a small sigh Calrex looked back towards the entrance area, seeing that his wife had yet to arrive, "Guess she's going to be taking her time on this one."

After calmly resting his arms at his sides he scanned the party, taking note of the various happening that were going on. It seemed that Tristan, Zelrius, and Tristan's wife, whom he had yet to learn her name, were all enjoying taking part in some drinks from the kegs. Shizuka and Greg were enjoying each other's company on the dance floor. Another individual, whom he didn't know, was beginning to provide ambient music to the festivities. Hikoru, who seemed to have imbibed of a bit too much of the beverages, was interacting with Ssendom, whom had recently arrived. Lastly was Celes, who had briefly interacted with the person the musician had brought along before walking off. There were a few others that had showed up, like Rebekah and Lessa, as well as a handful of individuals he had yet to meet in his travels.

"Talk about a varied spectrum of social interactions taking place. Although it really does feel a bit lonely not having Teayre here. I hope she does decide to make it. I let her know about the reception. We ended up completing the quest with just the two of us because we put it off for so long and couldn't hold back anymore."

Giving a small stretch he moved himself a bit closer to the various happenings while still keeping a bit to himself, glancing back at the entrance every once and a while. "Maybe I'll stick around for a bit longer. If she doesn't decide to show up maybe I'd best give my congrats once again and get going."

Nero blinked when he saw Celes return and take a sip from his drink. He felt slightly amused by the daring action the young lady had just taken, aside from women his second biggest thing was booze though this did not mean he felt angry. He placed the tankard aside and began to follow her before catching a glimpse of whom Celes had spoken to. A blonde and quite attractive female by most people’s standards Nero guessed who seemed somewhat hesitant according to his emotional sensors. His eyes darted back to the woman who wished to dance with him and stopped in his tracks. “I think she both needs and deserves your attention more than myself at the moment. She seems a little bit out of place, much like someone I know.” He gave Celes a grin, followed by a slight bow, and began to walk back towards his previous spot. “One should never keep a lady in wait, specially one in slight distress, so go and try to bring her spirits up. Work on your while you’re at it. I’ll make sure Zero plays something nice in his next number.”

This is turning into a pretty decent get together, might even be considered an actual party soon. He remarked in a passing thought and picked up his tankard. He slightly moved towards Zero and whispered in his ear before going back to his spot. ”Time for that Sunday song of yours. Might want to eventually follow up with something like that Player One song you like to practice so much.”

Zero sang M83 Outro twice before slowly fading out, listening to Nero’s request, and glanced at the band. He gave them a slight nod and looked forward again. “That was M83 Outro, hope you all enjoyed it. If you did not, then I hope this next number is more to your liking. This is a song by a group that I personally enjoy quite a bit, their name is Les Friction and if you’ve heard them then you’ll probably know the song we’ll be playing in a few moments.”  He took in a few deep breaths and slightly stretched his arms up. One of the band members brought him a glass of Silent Sip Flask, the silver haired boy drinking it down without asking what it was. He felt the sensation of the liquor go down his throat and shook his head slightly, giving the glass back. “Have to make sure not to get too many of those, might end up doing something seriously dumb.”

After clearing his throat a few times Zero was ready to get the next song under way. “Alright this is Sunday by Les Friction, I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.” He took in a deep breath and let it out slightly as the band began to play. “She always wakes up late on Sunday, she pours her coffee in a paper cup. She heads down to the corner where a man sells roses for a euro. She wonders if she’ll ever find him, she wonders if she’ll ever fall in love…”

(Check first post for current song)

Tristan chuckled and kissed Kita again when she admitted her love for him. He grinned and gently spoke with "Well it is good to know that my wife loves me. I love you more than anything too.", holding her close and swaying with her still. However there was then a change in music to a song that made Tristan smile widely and briefly look at Zero to nod at him. He could only praise his Commandant for the choice of song and then focused back on Kita, taking her hands more firmly. This time he began dancing more energetically to the song, as it was a happy and upbeat song which warranted more than a sway. However fully aware of her drunken state, he made sure to instead of having her focus on dancing, had her be led by his movement, pulling her along and ensuring she was safe the entire time so she didn't fall or the like. It was an excellent evening and it made him happy to share it with his beloved.

Lessa opened her mouth to respond to Celes, a forced smile lighting her features as she attempted to put on a more pleasant expression for her friend. But after the brunette brushed her off, only a strangled sound of surprise and confusion escaped her. A stranger took Celes in his arms and whisked her off, and the blonde was left staring slack-jawed in the middle of the room.

"Right," she muttered finally, no longer feigning happiness as she dropped into the nearest chair. Her face flushed furiously, mixed parts embarrassment and annoyance painting her cheeks rich crimson. She pressed her palms to her hot skin, willing herself invisible. But a sudden voice snapped her back to reality. 

"Might I get you a drink, miss?" A waiter smiled down at her. Lessa, however, merely peeked up at the man through parted fingers.

"Ale, please," came her strained reply. When the man returned with her order only moments later, she downed half of the drink with her first swig.

Edited by Lessa

As she sat down on the bar stool she continued to sit in awkward silence beside Zel uncertain how to thank him for the assistance he rendered against the two boss missions she had taken on. She then looked across the bar and asked for the bartender to get her a drink that was far lighter in alcohol content as she didn't really know the effects that it had in this game. She watched him poor it up and slide it across to her. She nodded thanking him before looking over toward the two players beside her still dressed in the Azure's commandant coat before asking, "Would you like your coat back?"

Celes left nero and rushed  to lessa.  "lessa please,  I'm,  I'm so sorry. He was the one I needed saving from"  She said getting close and speaking in a lower voice "I accidentally flirted and I I don't know what to do with men most of the time and I thought I was clever but really I just needed an escape so I totally went to message you but then I was back and I didn't want to be rude but I was rude to everyone and,  and, and oh lessa this is a disaster! " She said catching  her breath.  She sighed" I just wanted a reason to dance with you... Maybe" She added a shy blush creeping  up her cheeks.

Hikoru looked at the meat for a moment, the grabbed it and took a small bite, and he felt the feelings of the alcohol starting to fade. After he finished it, he felt completely refreshed, the after affects of the ale almost completely gone, next to a small headache. He sat down into the player, and smiled

"Thanks, guess I needed that huh?" He said with a small laugh. He took a small sip of the last little bit of ale in his cup, and set it down gently. "And my names Hikoru, and im doing quite fine. Enjoying the atmoshpere and the celebration of the marriage of an old friend of mine." He said. He saw the man had no drink, and he stood up "Want a drink?" He asked "I need a refill, so I can get you one while i'm up." He said with a small smile

The red head was panting as she edged slowly towards the hullaballoo coming from within the cathedral. Squinting her eyes as the moon started to dip she could make a few figures were around on the outside. Closing the distance between herself and the cathedral slowly Teayre flicks her finger down bringing up her menu selecting her black Victorian dress filled with lace, her coat and the Muramasa with the Slither of Silver dangling around her neck as always. Slowing down as she reaches the gate the girl takes a deep breath before stepping inside, she’s received a pm from Calrex saying that she was welcome.

The bright lights from inside the building caused the girl to blink several times in quick succession, a small smile coming onto her lips as she cast her eyes around noting who was in attendance. Her eyes instantly went to Hikoru who was already quite drunk, sighing she catches Ssendom’s eye in the same movement and nods. The happy couple, most of the Azure Brigade and quite a few others. Her eyes flickered to the stage before spotting a man dressed in a suit. Turning her head Teayre kept her eyes away from his gaze before she went up to him and wrapped her arms around the person as she pulled him close to her. Looking up into the blue eyes she smiled tiptoeing as she stole a kiss from him.

"...Maybe it's time to..."

Right as he was planning to start making his departure Calrex felt his arm get tugged as he looked down to see his smiling wife, Teayre. Seeing her beaming face brought a smile to his own as he held her close, prolonging the kiss before releasing her, "Heh, I thought you weren't going to make it for a second. Glad you're here Teayrie."

"I guess in these places I'm not as on guard, so I didn't use my Reveal skill. I can't tell if that's something I'll need to be careful or not."

Motioning over to a couple of seats he pulled one for his wife, seating her before sitting down himself, "It's not a huge gathering, but it definitely seems lively. Was there anything you wanted to do? There's drinks, steak, and the dance floor that I can see. Plus it seems we've got some musical entertainment to give some ambiance."

Gently sliding his hand down he softly grasped Teayre's, the smile still on his face, seeming to mask the tired appearance of his face. Seeing his wife had filled him with more vigor, adding the the boost he had from seeing the happiness coming from Tristan and his wife. It seemed he was back to his usual self.

Flints' eyes widened as the music picked up, she wasn't sure what to do but Tristan was one step ahead of her and began to lead her into quicker, more wild movements, she giggled and rocked her hips in motion causing her dress to flow and chase her body, desperately trying to keep up. She followed his steps obediently trying to keep in time with her lover. All the tantric movement elicited light, bell like giggles from Flints, her giddy state was the epitome of happiness. She twirled when lead by Tristan and quickly returned to his arms, leaning into him, she started to realize how tired she was becoming. She started to wonder, even if everyone was having a lot of fun, just how much longer they would stay. She wished to finally go home and curl up to her newlywed husband and enjoy as many blissful moments as possible before they had to be wisked away to continue to fight the good fight. She had reached the point of being drunk enough to where she thought a little more deeply than she should, from the quick steps and movements lead by Tristan she thought about how she vowed to keep him safe. She wanted nothing more than to be strong enough for him, both physically and emotionally. Flints realized that she was now clinging onto him tightly. She looked up to Tristan wondering just how much more partying he had left in him. "This night has been perfect." she looked down at her rings and back to Tristan. "even if we didn't have all this wonderful and extravagant things, I would still be just as happy, because I would still be with you, and to me, that's all that really matters~" Flints cooed. 

Tristan noticed that a few more people were still joining the party, clearly also enjoying themselves with the fun. He smiled that he could provide this fun to so many players and that he organised this, as it showed the effort given was worth it in the end. Slowing his dancing down to a standstill, he noticed they clung to each other tight, her body pressed against his as he heard Kita speak, to which he grinned and gave her a kiss, replying with "Indeed, but I wanted to take a break from all this questing to show that I love you and that I had pride in being with a woman such as yourself. I think though that while the party goes on, we should leave them to party further while we go home for ourselves, since I can tell you're suitably inebriated as is." he chuckled at the last part, as her face was flushed and her movement becoming difficult from the looks of it. So, what do you say my dear Kita Delaney?".

Flints held onto Tristan and looked up into his eyes, becoming a little lost in them. She shook her head a little and closed her eyes before letting out a happy little sigh. "I'd feel bad if we left our own party."  her body relaxed against his and her face softened. "But I do think I've had a little over what I can handle..and I want nothing more than to go home with you~" she purred as she took one more glance around the room and at all the people who occupied it, she longed to thank them all, for attending and for getting along for the most part. And for all the wonderful and thoughtful gifts they had given. She felt unworthy of it all. "I'm ready whenever you are" she whispered to Tristan, not entirely sure if she was sober enough to walk out the cathedral. She refused to actually eat steak, she liked the easy going feeling all the spirits had set upon her. She wondered what the night would hold for the two, she briefly considered how wonderful it would be to just fall asleep immediately, either here in the hall or at home. She wasn't picky. 

Tristan smiled and stroked her head as it rested against him, gently tweaking her ear playfully while they embraced, happy that she was so pleased. After all, the past several days before the wedding were....energetic to say the least. To see the fruits of his efforts rewarded so pleased him greatly and he kissed her head and spoke gently "Okay then, let us go home. I'm sure the rest can manage themselves just fine.". He put an arm around Flints and gently walked her out, until when he left the building at which point, he simply bridal carried her which was much simpler for them. He wished the others at the party well as he walked, sure that it will all go nicely.

(Tristan and Flints leave thread. The thread will be closed end of weekend/Monday next week for the SP/Col reward, feel free to RP out until then)