[PP-F4]Hot Springs Party - (KoB & Guests)

((OOC: I was invited by Lowenthal))

Wandering around the cold, frozen lands of the forth floor the scarlet haired woman shivered and let out a chilled breath. Why hadn't Lowenthal waited for her at the teleporter?, surely he didn't think she knew the way to the hot springs?. Crossing her arms Crimsa grabbed both of her shoulders and let out a chilled breath, "When I see that man there are going to be no shadows that can hide him from my wrath" she grumbled lowly. Trudging through the snow the woman saw the first sign of hope in ages, a punch bowl. Beyond it, sounds of people talking. It seemed she had made it...hopefully. Reading the note she frowned, she Had to drink it?. biting her lip nervously she hesitantly grabbed a glass, she was too tired to deal with arguing with a player over not consuming some juice.

"Oh this is awesome!" she exclaimed as she walked into springs, there were people everywhere. None of which she knew what so ever, except for one. Peeking through small groups of players Crimsa desperately tried looking for the person who had invited her, where was he?. Exhaling she shrugged and opened up her menu, if she was going to be at a hot springs she might as well enjoy it...

Spoiler

9d62959ef16109774344088050694c0a0c0ce0a5

Selecting her more than revealing bathing suit Crimsa smirked confidently, with her sparkly glow from the punch and her rather large bust she was sure to dominate the party. Or at least have a blast messing with people, but first she wanted to test the waters. Literally and Socially. Sitting on the edge the woman slowly slid her way into the welcoming water. "Oh merciful lord this is wonderful" she purred to herself as the warmth swept over her body, Now to wait, if anyone approached her maybe she would get to toy with them, or if something else sparked her curiosity she would most likely be drawn to that.

Edited by Crimsa
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It was beginning to get crazy up in the Hot Springs, more and more people showed and amongst all of it. Kiru was getting wasted, but immediately Dom began to regret his decision to trick her as she began to share some deep harboring issues that she had kept her lip normally tight on, "I-I'm sorry Kiru." He apologized solemnly to the multi-colored hair girl who was a Commandant along side Dom and Tristan. The speedo wearing lean muscled body man knelt down and assisted with Dom in an attempt to try and calm the girl down and make her feel better. Dom sighed deeply, "It never feels good to kill someone, no matter the reasoning. It could be for the greatest reason possible like saving someone that you deeply care about." He told her in complete honesty, "But you're in incredible woman." He complimented her, putting his arm around her but not touching her in any way shape or form. Almost as if his arm were placed there defensively rather than with any actual intent of anything.

Ariel had managed to leave for some reason or another, Dom was far too drunk to actually keep up with the woman. After Dom made the business transaction, he didn't keep up with a single thing that she was doing further than that. Jomei had finally joined his girlfriend in the presence of Dom and accepting a cup to drink the the Berserker. Using the hand he was holding the Sake Bottle instead of the free one that was around Kiru's spot he dropped his menu and withdrew a few more cups for people who wanted to join in on the alcohol sharing. Then the ginger man he was friends with went and caused some ruckus for Mack, albeit Dom wasn't paying attention to that in the slightest. The Berserker was in his own little world of drinking more sake. Finally he heard Mack call out in an attempt to escape his situation of comedic fear to join the Berserker, the second the Behemoth got in the water near him he got a cup of sake from Dom without hesitation, "I don't know what's happening for you... But you are screwed I guess if you hastily ran away." He laughed obnoxiously loud.

A group of Familiars were going at it in a constant heated battle. Amethyst watched as the last of it's flames dissipated and not a single soul paid attention. The bird then sullenly fluttered back to it's master and sadly perched itself on his shoulder. After a few moments the bird pecked it's master to get his attention, he looked at the bird and it made a various amounts of chirps and other bird calls. As he watched the three different same looking birds do a variety of motions with it's beak to signify something it finally clicked in his mind, "Oh yeah, so I got ahold of Macradon after the boss fight was over." He called out to the entire group of people loud enough for anyone and everyone to hear (Aside from those two naughty people indoors.), "And he didn't want this item but didn't want to give it away for free." He stated as he pulled a box out of his menu, "It's called Absolute Accuracy, and it is a gnarly little weapon that can prevent someone from critically fumbling. Or so it says," He continues then clears his throat as he finished the entire point of this topic, "It's in a box because whomever opens it first, it will conform to their weapon style. And I am in the process of selling this at the right price. Anyone got an offer? And I mean Anyone." He called out to all the people in the Hot Springs loud enough to supercede other peoples conversations for a second.

"You're welcome." He replied simply, maintaining his warm smile to accompany his response. The commotion at the familiar food table was difficult to ignore, despite Takao's best attempts to do so. Dishware and food was thrown from the table as a result of the two familiar's scuffle, the discarded items immediately bursting into pixels as they hit the ground. Otoko snapped at Chewie with his sharp teeth, fully intent on taking a chunk of the bear cub as retribution for his leg. Instead, the wingless dragon found itself being launched skyward and only narrowly avoiding the familiar hovering above them nearby. Otoko fell back onto the table, his airborne twisting and turning having allowed him to land face first in one of the untouched pies. His tail slowly deflated and smacked the table with a limp thud, laying motionless in his defeat.

At the same time, Takao's head unhurriedly shifted back to Hunie, having followed her gaze when the familiar's battle reached its climax. Was it too late to deny any relation with the dragon? Surely a convincing argument could've convinced those who hadn't seen the two together... although he had walked in with the glorified gecko on his shoulders. There were plenty in attendance that would've known as well. What a predicament.

His mouth had pursed during his thinking until a slow exhale broke his silence. "...Yeeeaah. He's uh... He's with me." Takao said, a nervous smile working its way onto his face. The cat sized dragon had managed to get the pie he'd landed in onto the floor, and pulled it over to Takao. If nothing else, the brunet could act as a buffer whilst it ate. After exchanging a quick look with his familiar, he began the introduction. "This is Otoko, but I call him Oto." He gestured to the dragon who was much more interested in partaking in the fruit pie than greeting a new face. "Oto, this is Hunie. Be nice, please." Barely working up the effort to lift his head from the pastry, the monster flared its nostrils and exhaled a pathetic plume of dark smoke. Takao rubbed his face with the palm of his hand and sighed; the monster was aptly described as such.

The brunet's attention was drawn over to Ssendom as his name was called. One hand raised upward for a motionless wave, acknowledging the Berserker's beckoning without moving from his reclined position beside the springs. His ever shifting jade eyes settled back on Hunie. "I must've been preoccupied with watchin' Oto make a mess." He said, chuckling lightly as the familiar cast a glare in his direction. Takao moved and descended into the springs, smoothly dropping into the warmth and only stopping when it covered his shoulders. "Awh, man..." He exhaled, air leaving his lungs in a guttural rumble. "Yep, yeah. Never leaving the water again." Another light fit of inward laughter followed before he set his attention back onto Ssendom. "Mm, sure. It's been a while since I talked to him last, it'd be nice to catch up."

Takao waded over toward Ssendom and stopped at a comfortable distance, then quickly withdrew into the water once again. "'ey Dom. How's it goin'?"

Opal had rosy cheeks when the Commander had complimented on her beauty. It was but a passing blush however as it manifested for a moment and then quickly vanished, yet her ever trademark full lipped red smile stayed to purpose as she shifted from one leg to the other. But what was remarkable about the situation was, she did not see the compliment coming, at least not from her own Commander. If Opal had to chose a male candidate for the world of Aincrad to be the most pronounced and defined character in both nobility and strength, it would be Commander Heathcliff. Unlike most of the speedo wearing, scar ridden bodies she had seen; all they did was measure each other's dicks at one another to see who had the bigger deal. The Commander on the other hand was modest both in and out of combat, never once did she hear a boast from the man, nor attempt to draw attention to himself like some sort of adolescent teennager. No, Commander Heathcliff was an adult and compared to the other children here, there were few and in between that could scale toe to toe with this man. 

She was more than happy to share the same common interest for Aincrad, for all the darkness that it had, there was an equal amount of light in it as well. She had seen both of them, walked both paths with her own feet. Light and the dark were always two energies that fought consistently both in mortal mind, and across the planes of philosophy.

The Vice Commander continued to smile, nodding her head at the comment of everyone taking it easy and enjoying the night. That was for certain, people seemed rather pleased with the turn of events others seemed more worried on what they looked like to others, or showing off too much than they should be. Opal might have fallen into that own category, there was little left to the imagination from her skimpy swim suit, but this was no different than any other beach party she had ever been invited to much like the ones back in the real world.  People were either comfortable, or not. 

Sweeping a hand through her hair, she heard the foot steps of several people behind her, one of them was Piera and Mack, and another such as Jomei. They were all friends, and it was good to see Piera out and about once again, but the poor thing looked like a freezing chihuahua as she stood by Mack wrapped in the crimson cloak. Opal had glanced at Peria, her crystalline gaze holding true for a moment to her bosom as she noticed the pendant around her neck. Opal was about to speak up on such a thing when Jomei made the statement.

"Hoya...?" Opal asked tapping her finger along the flesh of her lip. That sounded eerily familiar to the woman as she remembered a certain quest about such a thing. She was curious to find out as she continued to dig deeper into her mind for the answer to this now quite uncomfortable and awkward position. It was then that Mack seemed to be put on edge from Jomei's light hearted comment towards the two items. Removing that goliath arm from Piera, it looked like Mack was gonna have a small dust up with the other ginger player. However, it appeared that Mack stationed himself behind the Commander of all people, was he looking for protection? With his eyes peering over the Commander's shoulder, Opal gave him a dry look back. 

She remembered something about this item being one given for wedding gifts or such, she had received another from Lowenthal as well before she left for her training. But why did Mack give one to both Piera and herself? Was there more to this scheme? 

First Zandra didnt understood why Ssendom placed his hand infront of his eyes. Then she looked down and saw she was only wearing the bikini. When she got the anger for how people looked at the berserker, she completly forgot how she was dressed. Now she froze on the spot, not because of the cold thou, and her pale face got a matching colour with her red eyes. Then she felt a hand on her foot and that made her snap out off her stance. It was Jomei. She looked down at him and a few moments later she was back down in the water, only her head from the nose and up visible above the water surface.''Wait what are you go...'' Zandra asked her boyfriend when he said he would be right back. Then she went out of the water and Zandra followed him with her eyes. It seemed there was something with Opal's and Piera's amulets. Zandra raised her eyebrows. Why did that matter to Jomei? When she saw Macks reaction she moved a bit closer to the small group, thou still in the water and full focus on the group.

Edited by Zandra

Completely obvious to what was going on the other side of the door, the blonde showed a broad smile as she was felt Hikoru warmth. She'd expect him to shout or any other outburst resulted from jealousy but instead she felt his warmth wrap around her. With a sniffle she instinctively wrapped her arms around his back as he brushed his hand over her golden-neon pulsating hair. With a nod she closed her eyes and continued to listen to his words, then began staring at his hand. With a ginger smile she took his hand and cupped it into the two of hers, then brought them to her bosom. She ignored the slight blush and replied in a subdues tone at first, which increased in intensity as she continued: "You hinted about that on our first date and I laughed it out as something normal... I had no idea that it was this deeply rooted into you." she showed a sad expression but continued, looking in his eyes. "But that was before this, before us. If nobody told you before I'll tell you now. You changed Hikoru, you're not that guy anymore. You fought alongside us on the front lines! How many of those losers in real life would you think would pick up arms and go into a boss fight and risk their life like that." The death of their friend has shaken them both and the blonde was almost ready to leave the front lines, she could image Hikoru was in the same boat but decided to avoid that topic for now.

"What you speak of, that's not the Hikoru I have in front of me." she cracked a smile and looked around them. "It's true, we're inside a closet or something like a locker now. But look at the bright side, you're locked here with me." She let go of his hand and planted a small kiss on his lips then his forehead. She then rested her hand on his chest and hugged him while saying: "Thank you for sharing that with me. I promise I won't do it again."

On the other side of the door, a familiar voice with a sweet tone reached a certain white lioness' ears, calling her name, making her stop eating and start scanning her surroundings. Her gaze fell onto a familiar figure, a small girl with two-toned hair. Seeing as she was surrounded by two tall and bulky figures her instincts kicked in and she went in front of Kiru and growled at Tristan and Ssendom, alongside with whoever seemed to have ill intentions towards the girl. (from the lioness' point of view)

Edited by Ariel - The Crowned Lion

Ratatosk was right in the middle of drinking his glowing punch, then Crimsa came in. "What the- Agghhh!" His nose started to bleed profusely, he didn't even know that was possible in Aincrad. The blonde turned himself around, Crimsa made him blush but he was also scared of her. Ratatosk whispered something to Mack, "Save me!" He knew what was about to happen next, of course Crimsa would notice and try to tease him about being a pervert. The blonde prepared for his divine punishment from the almighty Crimsa, surely he'd die within the first two minutes. "Mack! Get your butt over here!"

Edited by Ratatosk

I wiped my eyes slowly and turned my head towards Tristan. "Celes...I haven't seen her in awhile. I wonder what happened to 'er. She and I were really close ya know?" I managed out and continued when he spoke of Zelrius. "You have no idea how tiring it is to keep up with him." Was all I said, trying to keep my speaking to minimal to avoid further embarrassment. There were many things I liked about Tristan, but many I did not.  I couldn't remember the last time he spoke with me as I couldn't focus on him very well. But hat I did remember was a negative one. With all the surrounding conversations of a necklace I suddenly felt a pang of guilt in my stomach. The only thing I did was stare up at the red haired male with apologetic eyes. "You better get your wife somethin' other than that Hoya you gave me. And don't go getting drunk at parties with her and disappear. Tristan, I'm sure you're a lot more mature now so I trust, I trust you'll stay with her. Oh and Congrats, man! I'd better get an invite!" I smiled slightly and whacked him in the leg for good measure so he knew that I was both serious and merely joking about some of it.

After "domestically abusing" Tristan for the last time l met Dom's eyes. "Nah son, I'm all good now." I waved off his apology and closed my eyes with a rather loud sigh. "It can't be helped, what's done is done I guess. Ssendom, you're a great woman- I mean man, as well. You're confidence and such never wavers whenever I see you." Then Ssendom proceeded to place his arm around my shoulder. I remembered the night of the Spring Festival with Oikawa, he did the exact same for me. I shifted in the springs and leaned my head against his chest. "Thank you." I whispered and closed my eyes, trying to block everything out for now and relax. To be quite honest I had a pounding headache but no energy to actually leave.

"Kimba, it's alright..." I mumbled with closed eyes towards the sound of a growling cat. I knew for sure it was Kimba because whenever she saw me around anyone other than Celes or Ariel she got really upset. Kimba was a good familiar, and Ariel sure deserved such an obedient and fluffy companion.

Edited by Kiru

Hikoru blushed as Ariel placed his band on her bosom, and he avoided looking. But, she said so much, so many encouraging words, that it brought him to tears. She... She believed in him, and didn't have any doubt in him whatsoever. He gave her a smile, tears starting to form and roll down his cheeks as she kissed him. He pulled her close, then she pulled away and kissed his forehead. He gave a smile and pulled her close until their bodies had nothing in between them. He hugged her fiercely, then cried into her shoulder, letting the tears flow for him, for Azide, for everyone that was dying in this game because they we're still stuck in here. He breathed and composed himself, then pulled her in for a passionate kiss. He wanted to do more with her, he wished he could do more, but he knew this wasn't the time or the place. He pulled away and blushed

"Thank you, Ariel..." He said, and kissed her cheek with a smile. He swiped away the last remaining tears on his cheeks and looked at the door, and gave her a nod "Okay, i'm set... Let's go back to the party..." He said with a bit of confidence. He knew that he probably looked like crap, and he couldn't do anything to change that. He had cried for awhile, and his eyes were probably red and puffy, but he knew that if he was with Ariel, he would be safe. He took his hand and intertwined it with hers, and breathed "Ready?"

Edited by Hikoru

'Ah I'm so glad I came here.' letting herself sink down into the water of the hot spring Crimsa listened in on the commotions around her, many things were happening and fast. Even if she wanted to eavesdrop she wouldn't have any idea what was going on...except one thing and that one guy that kept on spewing blood everywhere with his nose, a note worthy gift but virtually impossible last she had heard. Immediately pushing off of the bottom of the ground to stand it, the woman raised her hands causing her breasts to bounce softly against her body. "I HAVE ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY MATERIALS YOU HANDSOME HUNK OF MEAT!" she roared above the commotion. Wading through the hot water she made her way towards the man who gave the offer.  "So when we gonna trade?" she asked.

The hesitation in claiming his notorious little familiar, was evident in Takao's voice, but at the same time, Hunie noticed the slight pride. Everyone seemed to have one of these, Dom's familiar had even performed a little trick, asking everyone how they were doing by inscribing letters in the air with this motions. The blonde had nodded and applauded the little bird with appreciation, following which she had got a little nuzzle from the creature. Now she eyed Takao's Otoko, which is what the green eyed guy introduced him as, or more fondly Oto. "Hello Oto..." she said reaching for him, but she was greeted with a puff of smoke. "Ok, maybe some other time..." She said, to the creature, quickly withdrawing her hand, unwilling to test her flesh against his small sharp teeth. "I'm usually good with familiars.

Upon her request, Takao had joined the throng in the springs and as she had expected he was rather comfortable in here. He also took up on the offer to join the group near Dom. Hunie just waded after him in silence, playing the role of an observer as they drank themselves silly. She heard the name Zelrius being thrown around in the conversation and her eyes scanned the crowd for his face, surprisingly it wasn't there. Swiftly, she accessed her player interface and shot him a brief message. 

Hey, Zelrius,
Fourth Floor, Hot springs, PARTY! I think you'd want to be here. 
Hunie

That should fix the lack of another familiar face. Although Hunie wondered if she was building a trap for herself. She had been lucky to have befriended a few of the players on the higher side of the level spectrum, but naturally most of them knew each other and probably shared some history... maybe a boss fight, some quest or some other incident. She had little to offer to the conversation. She could instantly tell that Zelrius would fit in perfectly and so she had shot him an invite, but it was unlikely that it would help matters for her. There was something up for an auction of sorts, and Hunie could see it get a lot of attention, the blonde didn't have anything significant to offer, so she decided to stay out of it. In the distance she saw another girl with a rather revealing costume walk in. The blonde was easily embarrassed and so she turned a dark shade of pink and averted her eyes quickly. 

The girl ambled her way to the edge of the springs and rested her back against the side, sinking lower into the water... Till only the tip of her nose remained outside. The party was loud, there was a comfort just being alone in the crowd. The blonde really didn't have the heart to go indulge in initiating a conversation, she still hadn't learned to do that too well... She awaited Zel, mostly to thank him for accepting his invite and to exchange a few pleasantries, before she made her way back to her inn for the night. 
Edited by Hunie

Lowenthal appeared from the shadows, ending his unique skill's ability. He had been at the party for a while now, but had no interest in participating. But he had decided that it would be better to keep up appearances, then be selfish and stay hidden. Ssendom had shown up and was in the process of getting completely hammered. Mack had given Piera and Opal two of the same Hoya Amulet. Jomei and Zandra were being a couple. The woman, Crimsa had shown up the the frost and snow covered fourth floor with what was the bathing suit equivalent of two band-aides and some dental floss. Lowenthal detested parties like these. There was no need for celebration. Two players had died last raid, and insted of preparing himself for the next raid here he was at a party. He sighed, and shoved his cold hands into his pockets. He was still in his Knights of the Blood Oath jacket, for warmth mostly. If he wanted to relax in warm waters he would've done it off of his back porch. The event also seemed to be less of an event, and more of an excuse for Mack and his friends to get plastered and play pranks on people. Thankfully there were familiar faces here, like Jomei and Piera. There were some new faces as well, but Lowenthal wouldn't engage. Not when it was this cold at least.

Samriel chuckled along with Magda as she stated that her use of underwear as swimwear was brilliant. "Gotta be resourceful when you're low on col. Or mats I suppose." More and more crafters were preferring to accept materials as payment for their wares, though they still took col of course. Waving her arms slowly to paddle in a circle, the blonde listened contemplatively as Magda told her that this was just a party to relax and get to know each other. But the secondary reason sounded more likely. Glancing over at the red haired woman's twin, Sam let out a soft chuckle. "Definitely seems like the latter. Or maybe just an excuse to see his girlfriend in a bikini." She nodded over to the brunette girl that Mack had his arm draped over rather possessively. Who wore glasses to a hot springs?

She along with perhaps one or two other players glanced upwards when glowing purple letters began to write themselves in the sky, asking the party at large how they were. Sam was trying to figure out how in the world that was managed when she caught sight of the snuggly phoenix that had greeted her earlier, and she laughed aloud in surprise and delight. The familiar looked quite proud of its work before dejectedly seeing that not many were actually paying attention. The blonde was just about to wave it over when there was a loud splash that wasn't her this time and she turned to see Chewie paddling quickly towards the two female players, a weird owl cat creature dive bombing him before he suddenly sank like a rock in the water, causing the girl to panic slightly. "Sh**, can familiars drown?" She asked as she swam closer to the bear, but it wasn't needed as he soon popped back up to the surface before floating between herself and Magda and then...no Samriel couldn't have seen that right. She must have water in her eyes, or perhaps the heat of the hot springs was getting to her.

Shaking her head while tossling Chewie's wet fur on his head, Sam grumbled, "You're such a troublemaker you glutton. Bad dog." Still, she didn't stop her petting, though she wasn't entirely sure how sanitary it was for an animal to be eating in hot springs where everyone was swimming. The blonde took solace in that this was a game and therefore not nearly as nasty as it would be in reality. She considered dragging the familiar over to his owner, but when she glanced to where Mack was it, he had moved and...was now cowering behind some guy with long grey hair? While two women glared at him. "Looks like your bro got himself in some trouble." She told Magda with a slightly amused smile. "Y-"

Whatever she was about to say next was cut off as a man's voice carried over the idle chatter to catch people's attention. Glancing to where the voice was coming from, Sam saw the orange cursor first and the purple phoenix second. And in her mind, one couldn't possibly be that much of a psycho killer if one had as friendly a familiar as that. Plus he had been invited so he must not be a sadist or anything. Plus...he looked pretty sloshed. Scratching Chewie's ear one last time, Samriel waded over to Ssendom as he spoke of wanting to sell a rare item called 'Absolute Accuracy' that would conform to a player's preferred weapon. As another red head (seriously, how many people had red hair here? She counted at least six) bounded up to the scarred man in the a fairly skimpy bathing suit, Samriel sighed. Raising a hand in greeting, the blonde suggested to the man tentatively, "Hey. Uh, not trying to tell you what to do or anything man... But maybe you should save trying to sell or buy anything for when you sober up?" She knew that only bad things could come of trying to do...well most anything drunk. She learned much at college.

Edited by Samriel

Dom really stopped paying attention to everyone due to the fact that he was attempting to sell a unique item from the most recent boss, some of the capabilities it had were of a strong use to anyone in need of Accuracy for any reason. As Dom put the item back into his inventory a woman in the most scantily made bathing suit charged up offering a whopping one hundred and eighty materials. That was honestly more than Dom was actually looking for, as he was about to accept the offer a blonde who was in her underwear but for all that Dom could tell was just a black bathing suit tried to dissuade the Berserker from selling the actual item.

He looked at the blonde and chuckled, "Silly girl, I have more uniques in my inventory than anyone else in this hot springs. A Helm, a Weapon, two necklaces, shoulder pads, a potion, and quite a few others at my disposal whenever I need to utilize them for my farming runs. I am one of the richest players in all of Aincrad, though I have shelled out a good one hundred and eighty thousand col in the recent few days. A good loan given to the man who just revealed himself hanging upside down, good to see you Lowe." He informed her then greeted his friend, turning his attention back to her, "Some argue that my weapon might be the strongest in the entirety of Sword Art Online as of this moment. I don't have a need for this simple weapon, it doesn't fit in my build." He chuckled and took another swig of his sake after picking the bottle up and filling a cup, then placing the bottle back down.

"Now I am pretty hammered, and I know how much this thing is worth. So lady with the way too revealing outfit, you wanted to buy this for one hundred and eighty materials? Sold." He finished with turning his attention to the girl then immediately looking down as he was more of a gentleman then people realized. With his menu still up and selected the trade menu and opening it with the woman he had just met, whose name he hadn't even collected yet. Placing the Absolute Accuracy in the trade menu then awaited her placing the one hundred and eighty materials so he could press the trade accept button, then put away his menu.

After the transaction was finished, he turned to Kiru who was resting on his chest with her eyes closed. He moved his hand to rub her hair gently, almost as if he were like an older brother to the multi-color haired girl. It seemed as though she was dealing with a lot of in real life issues when it came to the Golden Haired cocky boy, "Rest Kiru, you can use my chest as pillow for yourself." He whispered to her then downed the rest of his drink, "If anyone needs me I'ma be Drunk over here, just give me a tap to wake me up." He stated to everyone. The Phoenix Whelp Amethyst fluttered over to Kiru's shoulder nuzzled it's face into hers and laid upon her shoulder to give her the feeling of being comforted while she was in a bit of a drunken state.

Piera noticed Jomei join them approaching Opal and she wondered if he was going to give in and join the Knights as well. It seemed like the guild had taken over like a virus. She was still attempting to wrap her head around Lowenthal being a part of them honestly. But those questions were for another time. The brunette was trying to focus back on Opal, glancing nervously at Heathcliff and greeted, "Long t-time no see Opal. I hope you've been well." Truth be told she missed the taller woman a little more than she let on. It wasn't like she had any other female friends and she always respected the bold woman. "You and your guild seem to be doing well for yourselves." That statement was said to both Opal and Heathcliff.

But before they could converse much further, Jomei spoke up, pointing something rather odd out to the two women. Blinking in confusion behind her glasses, the brunette glanced down at her necklace and then at Opal's. They didn't look identical, but apparently they were both Amulet of Hoya's...and Mack had been the one to give Opal hers. A frown began to settle on her face as she thought back to months ago when she had been so sure that he had been trying to get together with Opal, while simultaneously flirting with herself. But that had just been him being playful, right? He was a very caring person... And yet all of those nice thoughts soon vanished upon the man's reaction.

Stepping back and looking up at the blacksmith as he took his arm away from her and actually hid slightly behind his superior, Piera's mouth opened slightly in aghast at what he was saying. "Never expected...? Y-You! Don't blame Jomei for this!" The short alchemist's temper began to mount further when the monolithic man attempted to slink away to go drink with Ssendom! "Ohhh no you don't." Catching him by his elbow, the bespectacled woman dragged him back. "You aren't going anywhere until you apologize. To Opal." She specified, shooting the Knight's second in command an apologetic glance before saying, "I'm sure it doesn't mean anything. It's just some random quest drop, right? There's probably plenty of them." Steam rose from her mouth the more she spoke into the cold air.

Edited by Piera

Opal's lips twisted, she was starting to put two and two together now. She had honestly thought Mack was attempting to suitor her awhile back, even dropping an arm over her when they were together while she attempted to flirt with other men and then breaking apart any sort of romantic relations that could have stemmed from. Her brows twitched, and as Pierra caught the large man by the elbow, a hand quick as lightning shot past the Commander and grabbed ahold of a big fat piece of his ear and yanking him as the same time as her partner in crime. 

"I see how it is Mack! A joke was it? The hoya is something you give to someone for very specific reasons. I might not have known about it in the past, perhaps I was still a bit naive of such things! But you basically had made me excessively uncomfortable with myself, not to mention all that time while I was kid--" the woman stopped, her fingers that pinched his cartilage released and fell back to her sides. She took a deep breath in and cleared her throat. 

"I believe I am done with this party now. Commander, it was good of you to come and I was happy to see you once again. I'll be taking my leave now, if you'll excuse me." She felt like a fool, a puppet played off in someone else's game, not for the first time either. What dignity she had as Vice Commander seemed escape off of her as she twisted around and donner her Panoply. Bringing her head up and chin up, she started to walk away from the glowing of the ground before she stepped into the shadows of the barren cold world of floor four and disappeared into the night. 

Opal exited the Thread

Ah Hikoru calmed himself, the blonde did her best to straighten his appearance up. Trying to hand comb his hair and giving him a light pinch on the cheeks. After that she fixed her own apparel and the two started heading towards the door. She turned the lock and they exited towards the still going party that had reached it climax in more points than one. First she could notice a very..very...VERY summary dressed girl that wore something that would make even a stripper blush, holding a whip of sorts in hands. With hopes that Hikoru didn't noticed her yet she make a quick 90 degree turn to the other scene that was going on. She saw Opal storm out of the place with a mad expression, a bit curious as of why she pointed her slender finger towards the group of people. "Wanna check up what's there?" she asked as she catches a glimpse of a imposing man that had the all ever loudmouth crimson blades leader hiding behind him, apparently scolded by a bespectacled girl. "It might be fun to watch." she added with a smile as she squeezed Hikoru's arm.

Tristan blinked at all the responses and craziness of the party, while somehow trying to maintain conversation, which wasn't a simple task by any means. Kiru seemed to drill the basics of treating a woman into him, to which he smiled and chuckled, remembering past darker memories. "I don't know where she's been, though we not long back quested quite a bit and she seems just fine these days. I mean, she was at the wedding and all too. And don't worry, she already has two rings from me along with a Hoya, one of which is integral as part of her equipment. And the last time I got drunk, we both did and I carried her to bed and well...I don't think you want to know the rest." He chuckled to break the speech. "So if anything, I run away with them, if that's any better.".

He stayed quiet as Kiru as she rested on Dom. While Tristan wanted to offer his own support, it looked like there was still a bit too much painful memory for her for Tristan to support her. Maybe in time, since he did still want to be close friends with her like he was in the past. He had lost enough people going into pixels, he didn't really want to see anymore gone. Tristan snapped out of his thought train when they were suddenly approached by a woman looking like they forgot where the local strip club was. Tristan purposefully diverted his eyes elsewhere in the sky, sipping on his drink, while she talked with Dom. The conversation was more cheesy than anything, but didn't really pay much attention to it. He knew what the equipment was but as it didn't interest him by any amount per se as a tank, he let them go on with it as their own business.

Piera was glad to see that she wasn't the only one annoyed with Mack, seeing the taller woman [censored] the even taller man by the ear to pull him back with their combined womanly strength, though honestly it was likely mostly Opal's strength. Folding her arms in a tense posture, the brunette felt her stomach twist in an unexpectedly painful way when the other woman asked Mack if this was supposed to be his idea of a joke. Was he the kind of man to do such a thing? Her doubting thoughts were derailed slightly when the brunette glanced at Opal in confusion when she mentioned why someone would give another an Amulet of Hoya. "Specific reasons?" She had always just assumed that it was just a quest drop like any other. No special meaning attached. That it was a simple vanity item didn't phase her much. The whole 'transforming into the player's most treasured shape' was enough for her.

But as Opal continued on in quiet fury before cutting herself off in a display of sheer annoyance. Piera was becoming more upset at Mack by the minute, not for her own sake but her friend's. For she liked to think that she was Opal's friend, though certainly not a close one. Frowning deeply as the older woman excused herself before taking her leave and suddenly the bespectacled young woman was acutely aware of the other player in their little circle, the man whom Mack had attempted to hide behind. From the way Opal had referred to him, it sounded like this was the leader of the Knights of the Blood Oath.

Averting her eyes downwards, Piera murmured to Heathcliff, "I apologize sir, I didn't mean to cause a scene." She was startled momentarily upon feeling a heavy presence on her shoulder, but it was only Jareth returning to his favorite perch, trilling curiously. He had given up on pestering Chewie as a bad job, content from at least having driven him off from the food tables and nabbed a quick snack for himself.

Briefly her attention was drawn away from her conversation with Samriel by the sound of Ratatosk going off on her brother about there being girls here. Briefly her expression shifted as she wondered if he thought this would be nothing but a party of guys out here which immediately made her think he just batted for the other team. She dismissed the situation with a shrug of her shoulders. A brief look at Mack showed that he was still with what the woman who she could only imagine was his girlfriend. Then some sort of fire bird dragon thing flew up into the air and wrote a message that asked how everyone was doing today. Magda chuckled and clapped her hands at the display. Then something strange happened and while she didn’t hear what was said Mack suddenly seemed to get cold feet as he quickly ducked behind the Commander who the Vice Commander had been engaging in conversation before this little situation brewed. “What happened over there,” she muttered under her breath.

She was pondering if she should go and see what had happened but then another redhead appeared with a very revealing swimsuit. Magda decided to just ignore everything else after that. She realized that she must seem was rude for ignoring Samriel who was right next to her. “Ain’t that the truth,” she said in response to the statement on saving Col. Seeking to simply relax the tall redhead leaned back in the water and spun herself similar to how the blonde next to her did. The statement she made about Mack just wanting to see his girlfriend in a bikini her eyes fell upon that woman in glasses again “Maybe, though he hasn’t made any mention of a girlfriend to me.” From the looks of it just relaxing wasn’t going to be easy when the bear cub went under the water. Magda let out a small sighs as she started to paddle over towards where it went under. Her attempt to go and save the familiar was apparently in vain when it surfaced again and tucked itself between the two women. Magda just shook her head and leaned back once more only to rifle her fingers through the cub’s wet fur. Briefly her gaze shifted over towards Mack. Samriel’s words rang true as it looked like he was genuinely in trouble but he hadn’t asked for her help and to step in now would just wound his pride. Now if someone took a swing at him well... that would be an entirely different story.

A concerned look flashed over the redhead’s face as Samriel suddenly stopped talking and started to approach the shoreline with a sigh. She briefly spoke with a man trying to show him the wisdom of waiting to sell an item when there wasn’t any alcohol in his system. Magda mused over how kind that was for her to do that though the way the orange player reacted showed that he didn’t seem to care for the concern she showed. A frown settled over her features as she stood up and started to walk through the water with a sight purpose behind her step. “Silly girl,” she muttered under her breath. Was that how this guy treated someone who only seemed to want to save him from making a deal while he was drunk? Her usually happy go-lucky expression had all but vanished. The expression she adorned then was one she used to take on when someone had tried to bully one of her siblings. It was one that Mack would likely recognize with nothing more than a glance. As she started to reach shallower waters her shoulders breached the surface and soon the rest of her body followed with each step she took. Since her brother had thrown her in before she could remove her clothes she just went with it rather than trying to switch them out. Due to that her teal tunic and black skirt were soaked and clung to her body more than she would have cared for. At this point though that fact barely registered.

What do we have here," she asked as she got close enough. "It's been a while since I've seen a regular rich playboy in action,” she said as she attempted to reach out and wrap an her arm around Samriel’s shoulder. “Let's go, Chewie seems like better company anyway.” Magda flashed Ssendom a quick grin before she tried to encourage Samriel to follow her back out into the water. “No matter what you say, playboys are always so flippant with their money. Especially when they want to brag about all of their toys.” She would have just tried to drag Samriel away then and there if it wasn't for the fact that the confrontation between Mack, his possible girlfriend,and the Vice Commander had reached some form of climax. It ended with the Vice Commander excusing herself from the party and while she didn't hear everything that was said she immediately pinned the blame upon the burly shoulders of her big oaf of a brother. She gave him a meaningful look as if to say she intended to share words with him later. Just as she went to return her focus on the oh so warm waters her gaze stopped upon Grave. The shirtless man simply sat on the edge of the shoreline as if he had nothing else to do. "Can you swim." That's all she said when she turned around again. The only gesture he received was a brief nod of her head towards the spot where she originally floated around and relaxed. If he chose to follow or not remained to be seen. So long as nobody tried to stop her Magda would simply kick off and start swimming out towards the center of the hot spring.