[PP-F4]Hot Springs Party - (KoB & Guests)

The blonde crouched in the water, to remain neck deep in the warm liquid, this assured comfort and it helped her feel at ease about the garment she had donned. Back when the old NPC had made it for her, Hunie was in the throngs of excitement and she wanted to be perfect for the occasion. But now, once she realised just how revealing bikinis were, it was rather disconcerting. In all fairness, she hadn't gotten a chance to see her own reflection clearly but she noticed another girl in a bikini and wondered if she looked similar. Its not like Sophie had never seen a movie with girls dressed to... overly impress, but actually being in something like that herself, was unnerving, since she had never had a chance to do it before. 

In all fairness the blonde felt more and more out of place as the party progressed. So she had assumed the status of invisible and was going to try and stay that way, barely anyone here knew her, except for the glow, everything was in her favour. The one who did know her was too popular for her to bother, not to mention was trying to drink himself into a stupor of sorts. The blonde couldn't blame him, with his history and all...  The initially somewhat inappropriately dressed lady had quickly managed to set things right, thought lots of things proceeded after. Dom had addressed her before and they fell into a business transaction of sorts. Unwilling to disturb the pair or to destroy her new acquaintance's scary reputation by letting everyone know he had befriended a weak noobling like her, she had drifted a little deeper into the hot spring. Hunie scanned the area with pensive eyes, lingering briefly on bits of conversations, as a bystander watching the drama unfold. That's when she heard someone speculate about the reason for the invitation, she wondered if it could be in response to her note-to-self type questions.

The blonde angled her head to look for the source of the comment. It was a brown haired guy... The face was familiar. Oh! The Frontliner!  He was the guy with striking jade eyes and brown hair, the one she had run into at the cafe that day, the one who let her play chess with that other blonde other girl. She stuck her neck out of the water a little higher and smiled at him slowly. He was looking at her, so the words were probably to answer her question. "Hey there!" She said, talking deliberately slowly to avoid any chance of slurring. She waded her way towards the edge, closer to the young man. Resting her elbows on the cold ground, to keep herself propped up, she said "You think so? You think someone would want me here? I don't see why..." She said with a soft sigh and a weaker fading smile. "So you're a frontliner right? I don't believe I caught your name that day... Or maybe I've forgotten, I tend to forget names sometimes..." she said in an apology of sorts. "I'm Hunie by the way, in case you have a similar problem with names... This is some party huh?" She said eyeing all the commotion with some wariness.

Edited by Hunie
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tristan whistled as he entered Floor 4 where a party was present, from the teleport. Why on earth they chose this floor and not something more...mild was beyond him. However Tristan didn't question the Knights methods. He considered if maybe they were actually being led by Scandinavians to concept such a kind of party, since they were rather infamous back home in Europe for such behavior, though they also famously jumped into the snow afterwards for some bizarre reason. It was something for him to research another time, to which Tristan shook out of the tangent his brain was on. After a walk, he came to where the party was situated.

When Tristan entered, he noticed complimentary punch, along with the fact there was already a lot of hub-bub from the activity of players present. Quite scarily (that is, scary to anyone that isn't an azure brigade commandant essentially) was a note saying those who didn't drink the punch would be forcibly removed. He raised an eyebrow wondering how they would do that since he thought he was possibly in a safe zone, but didn't want a spoil sport and drank some of the punch. He noticed his skin glittered against especially the moonlight, making him think 'I don't remember there being mushroom punch in this game...'. He then removed his clothing, swapping it all for a piece of equipment he quite hilariously used in an actual PVP tournament, the black speedos he wore while fighting Oikawa. Now considerate of the fact that he was graced with a 10 inch 'punch' down below (ID: 20834, Happy Gurffday losers), it still felt somewhat pointless to wear them. Mind you, he heard a lot of female cheers for the attire at the time of the duel, but that was a different time. Tristan shrugged and went with it anyway, wearing only the speedos with his glittering body.

What made it even stranger was that not only did he glitter, but his body was athletically strong. Due to a lot of medieval reenactment combat with metal weapons and the like in the real world, his body that he came into SAO with was strong, but not bulky to permit agile movement. Add also to that the fact that during his reenactment times that people often went overboard, leading to him having a lot of scars from shallow cuts across his body and face, making him look like he was slashed all over at some point, when they were simply an accumulation over time of his time spent being hit in the real world. With that, Tristan stepped out into the springs themselves where the party was present, punch still in his hand for more to drink, looking around to see if anyone he knew was present. Indeed so, a comparatively bulky to him, but also just as tall Dom was there, to which Tristan walked over, with him and anyone with Dom possibly noticing Tristan walking over. Mind you, with long red flowing hair and a tall body like his on show, he wasn't exactly hiding hi presence either.

Opal had finally discovered the hot springs, it took her quite a bit of time to mentally prepare herself for such an event as she would be dressing up in her bikini with her fellow guild mates. Some of those in the Crimson Blades already knew how she used her body in the past to garnish attention for herself, so now, with such a revealing two piece it would be hard for them to not look over her past. 

None the less, the woman was finally confident and free of shame of the woes of her past. What had happened, happened and she continued to move on and becoming a strong and honorable woman. With each confident step she took, her bare feet pressed into the snow the cold weather did little to strike her with any chill as she became disciplined while appearing many times on this floor. As she came up to the party zone she found a unique table with a bowl of punch, her white eyes magnified the contents and there was a certain warning written on the table near by. The woman tossed a few locks of platinum hair from her eyes and looked towards the steam coming from the many hot springs that catered to the area. The woman saw people sparkling and walking about. She easily put two and two together and shrugged, this would be the second time she would be flaring up like a diamond. 

Taking the ladle and a cup, the woman poured the contents of the punch into the container and drank the contents fully. Not moments later did her body become like a sparkling jewel illuminating herself just as everyone else had. Finding her step once more, the woman tossed the cup away as it fluttered out of existence. She readjusted the straps of her bikini and began walking towards the others spotting a man she had only seen a dozen or so times; Commander Heathcliff. He was fashionable as always in the guild colors. But so was Opal, if this was going to be a KoB event, she had to also dress the part. Her bikini was a simple two piece attire, while the top was white with red strings and each cup had the red cross emblem of the guild. Her bikini bottom was also simple white garment with a red lining. Most importantly though was the necklace barely dangling from her neck, a yellow small diamond necklace of the Hoya.

Spoiler

iGUEF3g.png

The busty woman moved towards the Commander, "Hello, Commander. I didn't think you'd actually show up to something like this, its a surprise. And you look rather handsome if I may say so myself. I see you have also tasted of the spiked punch. It's beautiful evening though, floor four has always brought me a good deal of peace and comfort. I have many fond memories here. If there is one thing I love about Aincrad is the fact that the creator did something magical with this floating castle. Every floor is like a new world to explore..." the woman gave a soft clearing of her throat, her eyes lit up like stars as she brushed the red streaks of hair over one side, "So I noticed you didn't bring a date? I would have that the strongest warrior in Aincrad would have someone wrapped around his arm for the evening. If not or if its not weird for you, I'd be more than happy to be your date. Professionally speaking of course for tonight." 

Edited by Opal

Briefly Magda looked over towards the sake drinking man that called her brother the behemoth. She arced an eyebrow and figured if he called Mack that then at least the two knew each other. Her attention was drawn back in by Samriel when she said that she was at least taken out of the cold when she was thrown in. That was true and in fact it was the very reason she didn't simply rush out of the water and go to pay that big oaf back for throwing her in. That and the idea of leaving the warm sanctuary and facing that cold while soaked... well it wasn't really something she looked forward to. Samriel looked around as if she wanted to make sure nobody was eavesdropping on their conversation before she leaned in. Idly Magda pondered if she was going to reveal some secret so she leaned in to listen. When she realized the young woman was in fact in her underwear Magda leaned back to take a better look before she let out a soft chuckle. "That's actually kind of brilliant," she said before she leaned back. She could have done the same obviously but what she wore wasn't nearly as dark so it'd have a slightly different outcome.

When the blonde listed the advantages to being all shiny at first Magda was too amused to really consider her words more closely and when Samriel cackled over the puns she'd made Magda couldn't help but smile and laugh along with her.  Once Samriel leaned back to simply relax Magda followed suit. This heat was just too good to not relax after all and as she gazed up at the sky her eyes eventually started to drift closed. She continued to listen as Samriel expressed her thoughts as to why there was a hot spring in such a cold and unforgiving place as the fourth floor. Magda had to admit it. The young woman's reasoning was sound. She couldn't find any fault in it at all. To truly enjoy these waters you must first feel the bitter cold. "I like that," she muttered in response. Those bright eyes snapped open when Samriel's tone changed and she greeted someone else. Had someone waded out to them? When she saw who the newcomer was she was so startled by the appearance of that bird that she lost her focus and vanished beneath the surface of the water as she let out a soft gasp. A series of bubbles rose to the surface before her head burst back through which splashed water around but not too far off. She coughed a bit as she slicked her hair back to get it out of her face.

Before she could question what the heck that bird creature was Samriel asked her own question first. For a moment there was a questioning look in her eyes before she seemed to regain her composure. The purpose of this party? Did they really need a reason to party? "Oh this? I think its just so people can relax and take a breath from all of the fighting. Get to know each other a bit better and just have some fun. Sometimes its nice to just kick back and relax in my opinion, but not too often," she said with a slight shrug of her shoulders. "Either that or my brother just wanted to see all the bathing suits. Either explanation works really." She kept her voice low but she nodded towards the big oaf.

Ratatosk received a PM about some hot springs from a guy named Mack, really? "Well, at least there won't be girls there, I hope..." The blonde was in Snowfrost, and the hot springs weren't a very long walk away from his location. He sheathed his sword, deciding that the time to hunt was over, it was now time to relax according to Mack. Ratatosk took a deep breath before entering the hotsprings. "Hello-" There they were, more girls than he could count in swimsuits at the hotsprings. A chill ran through his entire body, and his entire face turned a velvet color. He rushed over to Mack in his swim trunks and whispered in his ear, "I thought you said there'd be no girls here!"

Takao's gaze fell sidelong as the pair of familiars started a commotion by the table. The bear cub latched onto the dragon's leg, eliciting a whiny squall of pain from the brunet's familiar. Only briefly did Takao consider intervening, before he figured it'd be an excellent opportunity for his familiar to learn from. The dragon was thrown to the ground, spilling the contents of its arms across the ground as a result of his fall. Defeated in the battle surely, but not in the war. The small beast immediately leapt up onto the table and snapped its comically large, triangular shark-like teeth at the bear. Otoko was much more interested in claiming as much food as he possibly could, but he certainly wouldn't shy away from a challenge to his superiority. The feline-like reptile quickly padded across the table and aimed to tackle the bear.

The brunet finally managed to pull his eyes away from the entertaining spectacle when a voice caught his attention. He turned his head forward to face Hunie, meeting her fading smile with his own warm one whilst lifting his hand to wave. "I mean sure, why not? You seem like you're nice, so I can't really think of a reason why anybody wouldn't want you here." He said, shoulders dropping slightly in a shrug. She proceeded inquired to his status as a front liner and his name, bringing up their previous meeting in a small tavern on Aincrad's first floor. A light chuckle rumbled in his chest as he shook his head. "Ah, no worries. It happens. 'n uhh, yeah. I'm a frontliner." He said. The apology was a nice gesture, but he couldn't quite remember if he had actually introduced himself for her to warrant one. "Well, s'nice to meet you, Hunie. I'm Takao. I-" His introduction was interrupted by a loud crash from the table, with his trouble making familiar undoubtedly being the source. Despite the slight pause in his sentence, he maintained a smile and resumed when the ruckus quieted down.

"It's uh... it's pretty nice, yeah." He said, another nervous inward laugh leaving his lungs. "I didn't actually think this many people would show up though, it's kinda surprising." Takao's gaze wandered across the room, briefly examining both the players who had already been enjoying the springs for a while as well as the newcomers.

At Mack's tone when speaking of her boyfriend, Piera's lips pursed into a flat line and her posture stiffened. She wanted to say something, but instead she simply stared down at the distorted image of her glittery lap under the slightly bubbling water, steam beginning to fog up her glasses slightly.

But when she heard Mack greet the older grey haired man as 'General', she looked up and her glasses began to clear. The blacksmith's salute said much. Just from that she was able to deduce that this must be Mack's superior in his new guild, the Knights of the Blood Oath, and possibly the leader of said guild. She didn't think there was a higher military than 'General' though.

At Michiko's sniffled declaration that her brother was so mean, Piera was brought up short with wide eyes. Which only became wider at Mack's words to the other redhead. Looking between the two unsurely, the brunette then blinked as the younger woman leaned in to whisper an apology and compliment before continuing her little charade with her brother. "O-Oh...thank you?" She nearly felt dizzy from confusion and began to sink back into the water, drifting freely as she tried to gather her thoughts. Mack had not only one, but two sisters? And they were both stuck in Aincrad as well? She wasn't sure if they had all logged in together or simply had divine bad luck, but neither was preferable. But why hadn't she ever heard of them before? Why hadn't Mack spoken of them even? The healer felt a peculiar pinprick that she couldn't quite distinguish as she frowned and floated. There were an awful lot of people here now. Most of them she didn't know. The few that she did seemed to be busy. Maybe she could just go and soak in the corner until the party wound down.

Before she could get far though, the brunette felt a large hand around her wrist, pulling her back to Mack's side. Brow furrowing as he wrapped an arm around her shoulder and spoke of keeping the promises he made her, the healer began without looking up, "How come..." But then she halted her question before it even finished, thinking of her own sibling. She hadn't spoken of him after all. It would be hypocritical of her to expect Mack to. ...And yet...her brother wasn't trapped in this hellish game with her. Gathering a bit of courage, Piera glanced up at her large friend and asked, "Why've you never spoken of your sisters?" She couldn't imagine how worried he must be having them here.

Just then though there was a piercing female shriek and the bespectacled brunette's eyes were drawn to a blonde woman first and then a dark haired man with glasses fleeing her with distressed expression. Before she could think on the scene further, there was a splash and her gaze was drawn towards it, but stopped when she saw Jareth swoop down to flap above two familiars tussling on one of the floating food trays. One of them was Chewie and the other was a vaguely familiar looking tiny dragon. Her owl griffin let out a screech, she assumed to try and break them up. Glancing towards a now fairly drunk Ssendom as he called for Mack to join him in a drink, Piera put on a smile as she told the 'behemoth', "You should go and mingle with your guests. I don't want to monopolize you." Her point was emphasized when a fearful looking blonde boy rushed up to the red-haired man and whispered something insistently. "I'll just go..." Her green eyes cast about for an excuse and settled on someone she recognized. "See Opal. I haven't spoken to her in quite some time after all." That sounded plausible.

Dom saw Kiru sit beside him, getting herself comfortable in the warm water. She seemed crazed to the intent of getting rid of the effects of the glowing effect from the punch, which she might not have noticed the tan built Berserker was dealing with himself. But a peculiar smile drew onto his lips almost as if he were getting a catlike grin (>:3 for reference.), he turned to look at the girl as he poured some sake into the fresh cup which he had initially obtained for Mack. The Dreadnought had a few more cups at the ready incase he ever needed to drink with more than one person. After he finished pouring he put it infront of Kiru, "Now you see, it takes a few. But, ultimately it will get rid of the effects of the glowing. You won't even notice it happening." He whispered into her ear, wondering if she actually knew that it was just regular ol' sake, "Just tap me and I will pour some more in your cup for you to drink. It's a bit potent though. So two or three you will definitely notice." He finished whispering.

He looked over at Hunie who was having a conversation with Takao now, off a slight distance away from the Berserker. He was at a happy state of being drunk so he decided to call out to them, "Hunie, Takao, my friends come join me amd the ladies over here! Please, I insist." He exclaimed giving Hunie the impression that he didn't care of what strength or level she was. Dom was friendly to all those he liked, he looked over to Jomei and Piera, "You two too! Everyone come join me!" He exclaimed hoping to bring more people to him since he no longer had the ability to walk about due to his inhibition.

Then he heard a familiar voice that belonged to the only person that had ever stood over Dom in his time of being on Aincrad. He leaned his head back to see the man standing slightly behind, but now over his head, "Now that is just too much d*** in my face in an immediate second." He blurted out laughing his ass off after saying it, "Good to see you, you tall bastard. Get in the Hot Springs and enjoy some sake with me, it's nice to have another person who did a lot of physical activity in the real world to have a somewhat sculpted body. No offense to anyone that doesn't, I was feeling left out." He chuckled some more, showing his inebriation but outwardly apologizing to everyone thatcould hear his loud a** while talking to Tristan directly.

Dom looked at the familiars that were squabbling, then over to Amethyst who was nuzzling each and every person it could. The bird was busy nuzzling Opal and Heathcliff in the face when suddenly Dom addressed the Phoenix Whelp, "Hey Amethyst, show everyone that trick you have been working on!" He shouted. The bird looked at him, the proceeded to nod and chirp lifting off the shoulder of Opal to fly in a circle to gain speed just over the water. Siddenly, Amethyst flew in a specific pattern leaving a trail of fire in it's wake to write out words in the air, "So how is everyone today?" The message lasted for just a second after it finished flying, slowly dissipating back into air. The bird chriped and flew straight to Hunie wanting to meet the girl it knew Dom talked to for awhile.

OOC: Alright, @Jomei do your thing to give the people their entertainment. :)

"I'll be over there in a few minutes," Mack called to Ssendom when the big warrior invited him to join in partaking of the sake. Already it was starting to sound like, just maybe, Ssendom had already had a bit too much to drink. Luckily, if he went full on berserk there were enough people around to control him. Including Heathcliff, if the need arose. Mack respected Ssendom's fighting prowess, but he was reasonably sure that Heathcliff could handle even the Berserker, if things got out of hand. After calling over to the gigantic warrior, who was surrounded by women, Mack snugged Piera just a bit more securely to his side even as his eyes darted in the direction of Samriel for just a second to make sure the healer to be wasn't getting into trouble. Yes, that was definitely the reason. Then he turned his attention back to Michiko.

"It's not the worst, we're all sparkling," Mack rumbled in an almost, but not quite, placating tone to Michiko. "And you wouldn't trust you either after that time you led me, on purpose, into the dragon's lair just because you wanted to see if my character's combat prowess was as impressive as my character's boasting to the elven princess," Mack said sourly, turning his eyes on the alchemist that his arm was wrapped around for a moment. "Helpful hint, they weren't." He turned his gaze back on Michiko. "Now, Michi, switch out your gear for your swimsuit and get in the water, or you'll be taking the same route as my dearest twin," the ginger giant concluded.

"My sisters, both of them, are only recently come to the world of Aincrad," Mack said in a low tone, nearly directly into Piera's ear. He knew perfectly well that speaking in that manner would cause his breath to tickle the side of her face. That was, of course, rather the point. "I suspect they bought used copies of the game online and then jacked in deliberately. They've only been here a few days, I'm not pleased." Before the conversation could go any further, though, Ratatosk, had made his appearance. The poor guy looked like he was about to wet himself from terror.

"No, I said it was a party," Mack rumbled in a low tone, holding up the pointer finger of his free hand that wasn't wrapped around Piera's shoulders. "I never said it was a sausage-fest," he continued, glancing in Ssendom's direction and noting Tristan's attire, not that the two of them were the only ones with impressive physiques. "Tristan's attire not withstanding." About that time Piera decided she wanted to go and visit with Opal. That was a fantastic idea, as the Vice Commander had only recently arrived to the party. "Here, Michi, look after the kid. He's got a girl phobia problem, play nice and Ratatosk... if anything happens you'll have a lot more to fear from me than you will from my dear little sister." Reaching out one massive hand, he patted Ratatosk on the head. "And that's a promise." Climbing out of the hot springs, Mack offered a hand to Piera knowing she was susceptible to the cold air after being in the hot water. 

"Come on, you wanted to talk to Opal. Let's go visit," he said in a low-tone, still keeping his right arm wrapped securely around the bespectacled alchemist. Swiping the air in front of him, Mack pulled up his inventory and produced his white trimmed crimson guild cloak. It would still leave Piera exposed from the front, but at least it'd wrap around her back and sides to provide some warmth. "Here, this will help." As he gently guided Piera over to where Opal and Heathcliff were, hoping that the two of them might convince Piera to join the Knights of the Blood Oath as well, Mack's sharp eyed gaze spotted a potential problem. Opal was wearing her diamond pendant, the once that was an Amulet of the Hoya, the one that the ginger man had given her months ago to try and curb her wild ways. He had also already noticed Piera's celtic knotted Amulet of the Hoya around her own neck, which the red-headed giant had given to Piera.

That could cause a potential problem.

But, no, surely know one was going to ask them about the amulets and explain their purpose while both women were standing right there?

No one could possibly have luck that was that bad.

Meanwhile, Chewie and Takao's familiar were engaged in full-blown combat at the familiar food table. The bear cub was so engrossed in devouring an entire apple pie that he didn't register when his scaled nemesis leaped back up onto the table. Of course, even a food crazed bear will notice when a large flightless dragon tackles it, apple pie or not. Squirming beneath the dragon's bear hug, the sheer offensiveness of that attack being used on him rankling the grizzly beyond all measure, Chewie flopped around on the table and, finally, got his paws into Oto's chest. Then he launched the dragon straight up and into the squawking flying chicken that belonged to Piera. At least Chewie was pretty sure it was a chicken. Scrambling back to his feet, the bear bellowed a mighty war cry at the top of his bearish lungs. Then, in typical Chewie fashion, he promptly sank his teeth into the largest meat item on the table. An entire roasted dragon haunch that was twice again Chewie's size. Growling through his clenched teeth, Chewie took off and made a flying leap off of the table. He'd spotted Samriel and Magda in the water. THEY WOULD PROTECT HIM FROM OTO AND JARETH! Sprinting as fast as his stubby legs would carry him, and knowing that with a delicious food prize all to himself that discretion was by far the better part of valor, he rumbled away from the table like a tiny furry freight train. Then came another flying leap and an almighty splash, and the bear started paddling as fast as possible in Samriel's direction. Stupid dragon couldn't follow him. Stupid dragon would sink. Everyone knew that. Of course, swimming with a roasted dragon haunch that was twice as big as he was proved to be exceedingly difficult and the flying chicken could fly. There was only one solution. Allies! Shooting a plaintive look in Samriel's and Magda's direction, the bear gave them the biggest and saddest eyes possible, clearly imploring his would be protectors for help.

'Drink Me' the bowl of punch read. My, my, now where have I heard that before? It involved a white rabbit, and a particularly crazy hatter... and a girl falling down the hole to insanity. Was Mack really trying to poison his guests?

OF COURSE NOT! If there was someone I could put my trust in, it was Mack. With a grin, I grasped an empty flagon and scooped up a large amount of the punch with the strangely coloured fluid swimming within, and sculled the entire flagon in a matter of seconds. Slamming the container down, I waited for a moment to see if anything would happen. Whatever was supposed to happen did not seem to be doing so... until-

"BRAAP!" I belched, before placing the back of my hand to my mouth. "Excuse me..." I apologized to no one in particular. A strange glowing brought my attention to my hand, which I brought out to see in all its glory; my hand was sparkling. Of course, if I were in my gear, that would not have been possible to see, but now that I removed my handwraps, the moonlight from above seemed to break my flesh and turn it into a strange glowing material. "Mack, you have outdone yourself..." I muttered to myself, smiling at the man's efforts. My eyes drifted over the party full of human nightlights, sparkling and wandering like swarms of white fireflies. "Quite the party." I sighed as I approached the hot springs, wearing nothing but my shorts, my skinny but broad torso shining like the headlight of a truck. I was curious as to who might see and approach me first...

This place was beginning to be too crowded for her taste. The fact that there were more than her and Hikoru here already was a minus among other thing as well. People just kept comin, soon enough this place would look more like steaming hot pot rather than a hot spring if all of them decide to relax in the springs. Well, it really wasn't her concern as she wasn't the one who organized the thing. The good side of things was that the player got a breather that was more than welcomed, more so for the members of the front lining team. Though her initial plan bursted into pieces she could scavenge the rest of the evening by spending some time here with her fiancé. So she gladly accepted the materials from Ssendom and stored them in her shop's inventory. As she rubbed the purple phoenix's chin she thought she'll put those materials to good use later 'but for now...' . Moments later after that thought emerged, the sound of a falling chair and speeding footsteps send a sharp pain through her heart as she watched her raven haired companion dash off to somewhere with a expression she never would've wanted to see. On pure instinct, she dashed right after him not even minding to push people aside from her way some of which she knocked on the ground. 

Her figure was followed by her trusted familiar's, the white furred lioness who was visibly one of the largest familiars present at the party about the size of a mature St. Bernard dog breed. Kimba, showed a puzzled expression as to why Ariel and Hikoru were running from each other, maybe they were playing tag or something. She'd wanted to join them but Ariel had told her that they were a couple now and sometimes she wanted to spend some time just with him. The proud familiar thought that this was one of those times and let them alone. Her interest shifted towards the familiar meals section that recently became free and she went there and began to feast, leaving the other familiars to their squabbles as she ate triumphantly. After she'd have her fill, she will join the other familiars in playing with them.

Meanwhile the blonde had reached the place where Hikoru entered and timidly knocked before entering it herself. It was pretty dark but his and her pulsating hair offered enough illumination for them to be able to have a normal conversation and see each other... more or less. She made sure that after she entered, to lock the door so no undesired guess could disturb them. Seeing her fiancè like that, send a wave of thorns to her heart. She was unsure of what to say and just looked at the ground with a saddened expression, trying not to cry as she simply muttered: "I'm sorry!. Leaving her fiancè behind while going to talk to other men wasn't something a bride-to-be should be doing. But I didn't mean anything with it. Recently, me and Ssendom came to an agreement relating to a transaction and he was just fulfilling his share. Nothing more than that, I swear!" as she finished, a single stream came down on her left cheek, the neon pulsation of her hair making it more visible than she wanted to. The amethyst colored pendant she had received from Hikoru, dangled at her neck looking even more beautiful in the neon darkness.

Edited by Ariel - The Crowned Lion

Hikoru sniffed as he heard the door open, then close and lock. He did his best to hide, but his illuminating skin was but a beacon to the blonde-headed firefly coming in his direction. He could see her faintly, and a slight blush covered him as she was still in her "swimming attire" and nothing else. He looked away for a moment, then heard her apologize for what she did. He sniffed, and heard her voice waver. She was hurting just as much as he was, maybe more. And it was all because of him. He sniffed, wiped off his face and stood, coming over and hugging her, stroking her illuminating hair and doing his best to calm both him and her down.

"You didn't do anything..." He said with a silent breath "It's just... What happened back there, brought me back to a time that i'm not proud of..." He said with a sniff. He held him his arm in the illumination, and made sure it was visible to both of them. With a silent breath, he took his finger and made lines across his forearm, where memories of the past still remained "Life was hard, on the outside..." He said with a sniff "I was... The kid, that everyone made fun of, that had scars on his arms and usually beaten and embarrassed in the locker room and in school..." He breathed in, and laughed a bit "That's why I ran, it was a reflex from back then, still affecting me now..." He laughed a little more "Maybe that's why I liked Shadowed Path so much, it made me feel like my old self again, just being able to... to run..." He looked at his bride-to-be, and blushed "S-sorry, I didn't mean to dump my emotions on you.. I just thought that, since your my bride-to-be, that... There shouldn't be any secrets..." He said with a small smile, and the tears from his eyes finally clearing

I seem like I'm nice. Hunie thought to herself, her thoughts lagging a little. Well I am nice. She repeated in her head, as if to remind herself. Despite the brutal nature of the game, the blonde had never indulged in anything that was at the cost of someone's comfort. For the most part, she had encountered everyone with a friendly disposition, but was that enough reason to be here? Well at least someone had decided to engage in a conversation and deem her worthy of their time. She settled on a simple smile as a response to Takao's compliment along with "I guess... Thank you, that makes me feel a little better.

Hunie hadn't even noticed that the tugging feeling of being out of place had made her feel more uncomfortable than she had realised until Takao's reassuring words had instantly made her feel so much better. The feeling multiplied once he confirmed he was a frontliner and they weren't just two low levels sticking together. Maybe I should give this game more credit, the players here are less prejudiced than I thought. Hunie came from a background where discrimination based on status was the bread and butter of power and success, it made her happy to see the players here weren't like that and that. She felt lucky that for once, when she was on the other side of  the power battle, people were not looking down on her. 

The other player was interrupted by some crashing at the familiar table. The green eyed blonde followed his gaze and giggled. Takao finished by adding that the party was indeed nice and that he hadn't expected so many people. Hunie was still curiously staring at the table where a small territorial war was taking place. "Is that dragon yours? I'd personally be rooting for Chewie because that bear and I have a small history, but gotta say your dragon's got some fight despite the difference in size..." She said, jovially, it almost sounded as though she'd turn traitor. "What is he called?" she asked. 

Her eyes roved over the others who still hadn't succumbed to the calling of the hot springs. Mack had been dealing with Magda, his sister, the one who had helped recruit the late comers to collect the freebies Mack had offered. There was also another younger girl with strikingly similar features as himself and his twin around the siblings. The forger also wasn't leaving the side of another lady, who looked petite in comparison to the man guiding her. The blonde tried to familiarize herself with everyone's faces and tried catching their names. In her sweeping glance, she also noticed a girl in conversation with Heathcliffe, one so proud that even her bikini bore the KoB symbols, that must be Opal, the blonde guessed, the second in command.

The girl's head popped out of water as she extended her neck in the direction she'd just come from, in response to the slightly slurry voice of Dom.  He beckoned Takao and her to join the growing numbers around him. Hunie couldn't spot the girl Dom had been in conversation with earlier, the one who had the unfortunate and luckily short wardrobe malfunction issue, which the blonde thought the girl had handled really well and bravely. Instead she noticed another man stood there, of equal stature and domineering aura that the orange crystal guy displayed, he was also in speedos. Hunie raised her eyebrows. Bold, she thought. On closer inspection the other guy too, bore some scars across his body. Hunie was mildly intrigued. Wondering what his story was. Since Ssendom had called her over and Takao too, she motioned her head towards the guy who was currently obsessed with passing around some sake, and addressed Takao again "What do you say, do you want to join them?" she asked politely. "And why haven't you stepped into the water? I assure you its much more comfortable than out there." She gestured to the colder zone Takao stood in. 
Edited by Hunie

I closed my eyes for a moment in order fully enjoy the hot springs before sitting forward again to speak with Ssendom. He had already poured a glass of the drink he had in his hand for me. I didn't mind that it wasn't necessarily a potion, there were always weird negotiation items in this game. Besides, Ssendom was a cook and he knew what he was doing. Even though he wasn't a potions master, he was in fact a cook, a great one at that. Without hesitation or concern I cupped the glass with two hands and brought it up to my face, drinking it. It was sour, yet not- it tasted absolutely horrible! I scrunched my face up, but continued drinking in order to gt rid of this dumb effect that caused me to glow. It wasn't the best drink I've ever had in my life; the only liquid I drank in this game was water and hot cocoa. I tapped him on the shoulder again, asking for a little more. Ssendom promptly poured more from the bottle, leading me to drink it once more. This time, when I consumed it, the taste was still gross but it wasn't as bad as the first time. After I was finished I placed the cup on the ground behind head and closed my eyes once more. I was beginning to feel the most relaxed I'd ever felt. After counting for a few moments I opened my icy blue eyes to see if my skin was still glowing.

When I opened my eyes I noticed something rather...strange. My eyesight was a bit blurry but I could tell that this drink didn't do it's job. I was about to turn to Ssendom when suddenly I caught my eye on a certain familiar. My entire face lit up as I half smiled. "Kimba~" I called sweetly across the room to the giant white lion who has eating. Before I could see if it turned my way or not my attention was diverted to a red haired male whom just walked into the party and walk over to Ssendom sitting next to me. My initial reaction was to literally drown myself so he wouldn't see me but I felt that wasn't necessarily the best option right now, I didn't have the energy for it either. So, I simply lowered myself as far as I could into the springs, while still being able to breath, and turned my body to see the both of them. The first thing I noticed was that he was wearing as little clothing as he possibly could, just like that one battle I heard about that he had with Oikawa. And just like Dom he didn't skip out on working out. I was then brought into their conversation by how obnoxiously loud Ssendom was being. I too was about to start laughing uncontrollably at his comment until he said one word: sake. I very sluggishly tapped Ssendom on shoulder again as sharply as I could.

"Ssend," was all I could manage out, "are ya trying to pick a fight with me or something?" I asked and begun to feel my cheeks burn. "Which...reminds me. I had something I wanted to, to, talk to you about." I wavered for a moment, forgetting what I was actually attempting to say. I was so mad that I couldn't even think.I stared into Ssendom's eyes and remembered the Hydra helmet. "OH! Zelrius, yeah. You remind me of him. You know that guy, he left me in the middle of a dark alley? And, and Oikawa found me? That was embarrassing. That's not what I wanted to say, whoops." I said, having absolutely no filter on what I was saying at this point in my slurred speech. "He helped me yesterday unlike you did tonight. I hate the taste and I can't focus. You're so mean. Zelrius...he helped my but I couldn't control mysel' really.I did what I had to do to save myself and make sure Zel didn't turn orange again." I raised a half pointed finger to Ssendom's cursor and smiled. "I killed someone, Dom. He was an orange player trying to kill me." I let out a half laugh and looked up, I forgot Tristan was standing there. I knew that he would certainly care about this so I continued to tell my tale in full detail. "Tristan, he was a spear user like you. I didn't know they could hurt so much, dude. He poked that sucker straight through my stomach the moment he saw Zelrius approaching. It was cruel so very very very very cruel, Tristan." I stated, almost laughing like I was talking about some funny accident. I turned to Ssendom again. 

"I know it was my job, a Maverick hunter and all, but..." I trailed off, catching myself stare at his cursor again. "I know I have nothing to show for it but, how do you do it? Why does this not feel right? He instigated a fight and pretended to be a friend, then got morbid talking about Keith- so why does it hurt so much?" Slowly I felt a tear run down my face and my lip begin to quiver. "Hah..." A choked laugh sprung from my throat in attempt to cover the wave of emotions about to come. "I had to...I couldn't let Zelrius deal with being orange again." I whispered quietly, just enough to be heard, but with all the noise it wouldn't be certain if anyone had heard.

Edited by Kiru

In the mere minutes Tristan had been here, it looked like much had happened already. People were active and even shouting all around, though he couldn't say he was much surprised. The place had people half naked with physiques of various forms. Many of the women too would have especially caught the eye of those more lonely or unfulfilled, though that wasn't his concern. Besides, if any of them tried something funny, he suspected they'd earn a fist implant. Focusing back to himself being addressed by Dom, his opening statement gave Tristan a hearty laugh. "Well you aren't exactly a runt either, so two for two. Besides, it had been a long time since I got to relax with this on. Well, technically via wearing this over my armour I can with the appearance of this go frontlining, but I'd probably lose focus from how amusing a situation that would be. And indeed, there aren't exactly many strong bodied people here, though you and Mack are more bulk while I'm also lean. Which is rather ironic considering in this game I probably have been hit the most out of all players here by attacks.". Tristan chuckled to the thought of that, then took a gulp of the offered rice wine, sloshing it a bit around his mouth to get the taste before swallowing.

Tristan then turned his attention to what appeared to be an inebriated Kiru, which he wasn't wholly sure how exactly to react to. He listened to what she said, about how she killed someone, though to him this was nothing new, since when they first met she had boasted about being a player killer. That...was a long time ago. A lot of what had happened between them was. They did re-conciliate somewhat, but he couldn't help but feel he was still keeping her distance from it, though the reason why he didn't know. "You don't need to beat yourself up for it. I remember watching as Celes nearly killed Argumail to protect a player, which would of happened but Mari jumped in so that Celes wouldn't be burdened with guilt. As for Zel, I feel like he hasn't really been himself as of late, like something is hovering behind him. I can't say for sure what it is, but either way. Don't forget I still am here to help. I may be married but I'm not in prison.". He chuckled lightly at the end of what he said just then. "Just don't forget you do actually have friends, even if they're busy ones. Also...you may want to hold up on drinking more of that. I've had my fair share of carrying people around and while I won't exactly never do it, people may get the wrong idea.". He was a total dunce to doing this social thing, but he at least tried to cheer her up.

Heathcliff was enjoying the time by the spring and watching his guild members enjoy themselves. Laying back in the lounge chair while glimmering because of the punch, a smile could be seen coming off the mans face. At that moment, Vice-Commander Opal had just arrived to the party. Heathcliff watched the players as heads began to turn until everyone was looking at Opal. The woman then made her way towards her commander, Hello Commander. The woman said, looking surprised that he actually showed up. Opal proceeded to talk to the Commander by telling him that he looks handsome. Heathcliff looked at Opal in her suit. You look rather beautiful yourself Opal. the man said as he noticed all eyes were on the two of them. Opal then mentioned how every floor is a new adventure waiting for all of us. Yeah, This world is really amazing. It's a fun time we live in these days. The Commander said as he looked up to the sky. The woman then made an observation the Heathcliff did not have a date. Opal then asked if she could be his date, professionally speaking. The man looked at her after she said that, Well, I guess I would let you speaking that we are the highest ranks in the guild. Heathcliff said as he motioned for Opal to join him.

Heathcliff looked at Mack to see him enjoying himself. It's great to see everyone having fun and taking it easy. It's good to have every once in a while so that we know we are still alive. He said as he looked around at everyone at the party.

Ratatosk was still frightened by the amazing amount of girls at the hot spring party, enough to make him slowly walk away. He hid behind Mack and had that look on his face, a one of pitiful fear. "Wish I had that item..." The other day he ordered a pair of contact lenses that would make him more approachable and less prone to fear. "Wait, what?" He get angry at Mack for sending him to Michiko, "Nooo! Don't do this man, please!" It was too late now, his nightmares were coming true. The blonde's face turned red as he looked at everyone, there was Piera, Michiko, Magda, and Hunie about six meters away from him. "Damnit..." Blood started coming out of his nose, he didn't even know it was possible in Aincrad. Now he looked like a pervert, "Oh [censored]!" Ratatosk covered his nose with a hand while his cheeks turned rosy, why did he come here in the first place?

Piera listened to the sibling banter and felt a little...envious. And confused, not to mention amused as the blacksmith stated the reason why he didn't really trust his younger sister. "Combat prowess, huh?" She attempted to force her mind not to think of any innuendos since this was between siblings after all. It sounded to her like he shouldn't have been boasting so much, but didn't say it aloud, not wanting to be rude. She wasn't in a joking mood, quieter than usual. When Mack turned his head downwards to speak lowly into her ear, the brunette's shoulders immediately hunched upwards in a knee jerk reaction before relaxing and lowering them slowly as she heard him speak of his sisters. Her eyes were nearly as wide and round as her glasses after his explanation as she looked up at him with sorrowful expression. "Mack..." She could barely imagine what he was going through. 'Not pleased' was the least of what he was. If William had been in this...? Piera didn't even know if she would ever let him out of her sights even for a moment.

Before they could talk further, Ratatosk had appeared and she awaited for the two males to finish their private conversation. Looking up as Mack handed off the terrified looking blonde boy to his sister, Piera automatically took the redhead's hand as he helped her stand before immediately regretting it. Being in the water had acclimated her to its heat and her body reacted violently when exposed to the cold, goosebumps breaking out even though there wasn't any such thing as bodily hair in this game, other things on her body becoming more pronounced and she began to shiver, folding her arms around her middle and unwittingly pushing her chest together. The still warm arm around her shoulders did little to comfort her, though she nodded at his statement that they would go visit Opal, the alchemist then stopped.

"You d-d-don't have t-to-" But what she had been trying to say through chattering teeth was interrupted as Mack retrieved his crimson cloak, a familiar sight to her and she allowed it to settle over her shoulders, pulling the soft cloth around her body, holding it securely just under her cleavage where her Amulet of Hoya rested, glistening in the light of her glittering form which was only accentuated by the glitter. "Th-Thanks..." She still wasn't sure if she resented or appreciated Mack's constant presence as he guided her towards his guild mate. But when Piera caught sight of a grey haired man next to Opal, her feet slowed and she looked unsurely up at her red haired friend. She didn't want to interrupt...

Meanwhile, Jareth wasn't letting Chewie get away that easily. Raising in altitude as the bear squawled and broke up the fight with Oto, the owl griffin followed above as he ran along the table. Just as he was about to [censored] onto the cub's fur, Chewie launched himself into the water. Screeching in protest at the splash, Jareth flapped higher and was about to give up before seeing the meat sticking up out of the water. Pupils dilating, the small predator glided silently before suddenly diving, talon's outstretched as he got closer to the thieving bear.

Edited by Piera

"Hm. Thats too bad." Jomei said in a glum tone to Piera telling him that Lee was at his shop, "Would have been nice to hang out with him as well. I'm sure he's dying to get out and about just as much as you were, after.. you know." His voice trailed off, ending his sentence by clearing his throat. He was not sure if Piera wanted that information going around, where Lee and Piera were held all that time. He was also sure that she did not want to talk about it much. Hearing a familiar voice greet the many off to the side, Jomei turned his head to see just who it was. Ssendom, who he always managed to not recognize at first glance without the familiar skull helmet, dark armor, and giant sword combo that he always had going for him, had joined the party and sat next to a blonde girl whom Jomei did not recognize. Unlike the rest of the group, who had changed into their swimsuits, Ssendom wore a formal kimono, sitting so the water only reached up to his ankles. Jomei smiled and waved to his friend, "Dom, good to see you!"  It was after his greeting that Mack called to the attention of everyone. The man reassured the group that they were all friends, and not to do anything rash like attack each other. Jomei realized that he was making mention to Ssendom, being he was the only one marked as a player killer in the area. He let out a heavy sigh at the situation, and quickly turned his head when he heard the girl next to him rise up out of the water rather quickly and moving to stand next to the berserker. Her words were a little more blunt and specific, completely defending Dom from any frightened, wandering eyes, thinking he some sort of monster or murderer. After the girl had finished her rant, Jomei waded through the water over to her, placing his hand partially on her foot and ankle with a smile, "Relax, love. No one knows to mess with Dom." He looked past his bikini-clad girlfriend to Ssendom, who was covering his eyes from looking at Zandra in her swimsuit. Jomei chortled and could not help but laugh. "See? Why would anyone want to attack a man as chivalrous as that!" After that, Jomei took up Dom's offer to take some of his extra sake into his cup, warming up his body even more from the alcohol. He chuckled, "Now its a party." 

((OOC: But, no, surely know one was going to ask them about the amulets and explain their purpose while both women were standing right there?
*cracks knuckles* If you insist))

More players continued to show up and join them in the warm pools, taking in the hot vapors and relaxing their battle worn, digital muscles. Jomei was even surprised, despite being mainly a Knights of The Blood Oath gathering, that their commander, Heathcliff had made a showing. Soon after, was their vice commander and close friend of his, Opal. Despite, at the moment, taking part in a conversation with her guild leader, Jomei gave the girl a smile and a friendly wave. Soon after, they were joined by Mack and Piera. Feeling a need to mingle, Jomei placed a hand on Zandra's shoulder, handing her his cup of sake for her to drink from. "I'll be right back." Jomei turned his body and placed his hands on the ground next to the pool, pushing himself up and out of the water, water dripping from his body. Lifting his hand to open his inventory, he equipped a green hoodie that he wore opened to protect him from the cold. He walked over to the group that was conversing, giving Mack and Heathcliff a nod as he did so. As he listened to the group talk, a sudden shine caught his eye. What he thought at first was just someone sparking from the punch, turned out to actually be an amulet around Piera's neck. The gold shimmered in the light. Jomei observed it only for a second, not to make it seem as though he were looking at her chest. Once he heard Opal begin to speak, his eyes moved to her.. again, noticing another gold shine. Taking a quick look, he saw an amulet on her as well.. The exact same one. In fact, he remembered exactly when she had gotten it. It was a gift, a Hoya of Minos, from Mack.. Then why did Piera have the same one? "Huh.. Opal.. Piera. I just noticed. Both of your Hoya's look.. completely identical." he laughed, finding it must have been some coincidence. "Mack, you had given that one to Opal a long time ago.. right? Then Piera.. who..?"  .... He felt a sudden cold, awkward silence drift over the group. What have I done? 

OOC: Borrowed a page from-a de book-a de Takao-a.

60893221.jpg

Mack barely registered the ruckus that Chewie and the other familiars were causing. In truth, he had seen to the bear's wants. Whatever happened after that was entirely on the cub. Chewie, for his part, didn't miss the evil squawk of the demon chicken as it pursued him. With a half strangled growl, the bear did the most logical thing. He tucked in his legs and sank like a stone to the bottom of the hot springs. They weren't exactly deep. Take that, demon chicken. Surfacing again, he beat a hasty line for Samriel and Magda before the demon chicken could come back, settling himself into a very safe place. Exactly between the two women. Then he shot an extremely smug and self-satisfied look to Jareth and, rolling onto his back, he began to devour the roasted dragon haunch wholesale, holding up his right fore paw and extending the single middle claw to both Jareth and Oto. VICTORY!

Of course, at that very moment, things were going far worse for the grizzly's master. As Mack and Piera stood, the former's arm around wrapped around the latter, as they stood in a small conference with Heathcliff and Opal. Everything seemed to be going so well. Opal and Piera would never know that he had given both of them Hoya Amulets. Just as it looked like things were coming up all in his favor, a certain someone had to come and throw a monkey wrench into it. 'Why do both of your amulets look the same,' he asked. 'How could that be,' he asked. Mack shot Jomei a look of deepest loathing and promptly removed his arm from around Piera's shoulders, moving to stand behind the relative safety of his still armored and armed Guild Master.

"That's a good story," Mack said, sounding much shiftier than usual. "You see... I never expected both of you to be in the same spot at the same time wearing those amulets," he continued, crossing his arms over his chest as he stood, his face easily visible over Heathcliff's shoulder. "Thank you, so much, Jomei for pointing it out," the ginger giant growled, glaring at Jomei. Oh, he'd get back at Jomei for this. He would give as good as he got, if it was the very last thing he ever did. So, perhaps killing Kayaba was a bit more important still. But, really, that was the only thing. "So, if you'll excuse me... what's that? Oh, coming Ssendom!" With that, the entirely too large to hide axe-wielding soldier tried to slink off to wear Ssendom was in the process of getting completely sloshed. "You understand, duty calls!"