[PP-F4]Hot Springs Party - (KoB & Guests)

Hikoru breathed and showed a smile around the room. Although, there seemed to be a bit of drama between all the players. He started to look around, when he felt Ariel pull him and turn him from something. He looked at her, and she was blushing madly about something. He wanted to look around, but before he could do that she asked if he wanted to check on the drama. Personally, he wasn't a fan of drama that he didn't have to get involved in. But he knew that she was probably uncomfortable, and he wanted her to be happy, so he gave a shrug and a smile

"Sure, why not?" He said as he kissed her cheek. He smiled and led her towards the direction of where most of the commotion was happening and pulled Ariel along with him. She had done her best to make him look good after his small breakdown, and he would be sure to act as he felt. Confident, proud, and not afraid anymore. He breathed and approached the group of people and hoped that they would appear as everything was normal and they we're just drawn in by the drama and commotion

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What had Jomei started? Mack seemed pretty embarrassed at what Jomei had pointed out, but who could blame him. The Hoya of Minos, as he was aware, changed to any shape and color the holder desired, so it would be perfect for the one they would be giving it to.. why it was so coveted as a gift to a loved one. Jomei had a Hoya himself in his inventory, collecting dust since long ago when he claimed it with Ssendom. He did not even remember who he had planned to give it to. Nonetheless, the realization did not seem to go over well between the two women, as they scolded Mack for doing this to them. Jomei rubbed the nape of his neck, watching as the entire thing unfolded. His eyes went from the goliath Mack, who seemed as terrified as a child as the two woman yelled at him, to Opal, whom he had never seen this angry since.. he remembered the pain in his jaw. Finally, his eyes rested on Piera's, and something struck him.

That was another human life..

Jomei felt his vision blur and he lost his balance, but quickly catching himself. All of the other sounds around him became muffled as he placed one of his hands on his head, his olive eyes staring down at the snow. The image of his own feet were replaced by the raining of white crystals around him.. and suddenly a blade was in his hand, his own, covered with blood. The man gasped and clamped his eyes shut, shaking his head before coming back to reality.. realizing it was all a vision. the man was hyperventilating, though it was mostly blocked by the two women's voices. Jomei lifted his hand quickly and went into his inventory, equipping his casual clothes and cloak, puling the hood up over his head. "I.... need to leave...." he said in a tone of voice never heard from him before. He quickly turned and staggered towards the outskirts of the party without saying a word to anyone. Once he was out of everyone's sight, he fell to his knees and gagged, vomiting in the snow in front of him. He could not do this.. he was the one thing he sought to never before. Wiping his lips with the back of his hand, the wobbly man stood back up and continued to walk back to the town.

Piera had distractedly glanced at Jomei when she saw him move and didn't register it really, being pulled back into the slowly escalating drama. But after Opal had left, things were quieter and it was impossible not to notice when he suddenly equipped all of his clothing once more. "Hey..." The brunette was about to speak to him before he abruptly declared that he needed to leave. "Wha-?" It seemed so out of character and the tone of his voice immediately caused warning bells to ring in her mind. Something was very wrong with her friend, though she didn't have a clue as to what. But she didn't second guess herself as she turned and hurried after the ginger man. "Jomei, wait!" She didn't waste time trying to equip something warmer, still having Mack's cloak drawn around her tightly as she ran to catch up with him. When she did, her former guildmate was on his hands and knees with a pool of simulated vomit in the snow in front of him. "S***, you are not okay." Her first question was immediately answered for her as she knelt in the snow uncaring as she quickly swiped open her menu to procure a water skein and holding it out to him after she had uncorked it. "Here, drink this." She told him in soothing tone, tentatively rubbing his back in small circles. She was still a bit wet and in her bathing suit, the cloak hanging forgotten on her shoulders as she looked after her friend. "What can I do to help?" The bespectacled young woman asked in a slightly desperate tone of voice, not sure what to do. 

Jomei had not realized that someone had followed him, that someone being Piera. As he came to, staring down at the vomit that sank into the snow, he heard Piera speaking to him. He looked over to see she was still dressed in just her bathing suit, but her upper half covered by a large crimson cloak. He looked her in her eyes for a moment before looking at the container of water in her hands. Jomei stared at the water for a moment as tears swelled up in his eyes. He took a step towards the brunette, shaking. He dug his face into the girl's shoulder and grabbed her arms just above the elbows gently, still shaking, and bawling into the cloak around her. As his crying calmed, he pulled his head away, still holding onto Piera's arms, now able to look her in the eye. "Alyssa.. T-The night.. Adachi and I went to find.. y-you and Lee... I.." he sniffled and took in a shaky deep breath. "I... I.. I killed.. someone.." He let out his breath and felt his body slouch forward. "T-There was no way around it.. I would have never been able to make it to Lee if I didn't... a-and.. I can't...I-I don't know what to do." He looked up again at Piera and into her eyes, tears just waiting to run down his cheeks yet again. " H-He may have been an awful person.. and also killed before too... b-but it was still a human life..That won't see the light of day out of this game.. A man with family.. with friends.. And I took him away from them." 

Piera's expression became at least five times more concerned when Jomei turned to look at her. His expression was heart-wrenching and she felt a touch of panic when she saw tears well up in the man's eyes. When he approached her and rested his face on the crook of her shoulder, the brunette dropped the water into the snowy ground. She barely heard him cry, more registered the shaking of his body and hearing his strained gasps as he tried to catch his breath, letting the silent sobs wrack his body before the brunette pulled the Irishman closer to her, enveloping him in a hug as best she could. His face still rested on her shoulder and her left arm went over his shoulder while the right rested on his head before snaking into his hood, lightly petting the back of his head while her other hand rubbed his upper back. "Shhhhh..." She could only let him cry and be there for him.

Finally though, Jomei seemed to settle down and he pulled away into their original position, holding her arms as he stood up straight. Looking up into his red and tear stained eyes with her own watery ones filled with concern, the bespectacled woman blinked at the use of her real name and it took her a moment to recognize Lowenthal's before focusing on what he was telling her. When he finally was able to get it out, Piera felt like a weight had dropped into her stomach. Jomei was one of the most gentle and caring people she knew. He had a hard time coming to terms with their friend's temporary orange cursor and what it meant....and for him to have done such a thing. "Oh Nick..." Piera whispered sorrowfully. She never wanted this.

Gripping the ginger's forearms, the brunette stared insistently up at him as she said, "I'm not going to belittle what you're feeling. What you're feeling is natural for you. But you need to know that you did what you had to. That man, whoever he was, had an orange cursor." He had to have, otherwise Jomei would now have that cursor color. But a player wasn't declared a 'PK' if it was a justice killing however. "Those...monsters." Piera's tone became rough and filled with hate as her jaw clenched before she forced herself to continue, "Killed any player that refused to craft. If they slowed down, or tried to sabotage the items. They killed them. If they tried to send a message to a friend or guild. They killed them. If they tried to escape. They killed them."

The bespectacled woman's grip became tighter on her friend's arms as she said forcefully, "I'm glad that at least some of them got justice, if not all. They knew exactly what they were doing and took god knows how many other people away from their friends and family forever." Tears began to spill from behind her glasses. "I am so sorry that you had to go through that Nick. But if you hadn't, I-...I don't think Lee and I would have made it without you and Adachi. Thank you...thank you so much." What little decorum the alchemist had been hanging onto began to crumble as she began to cry as well, though she fought valiantly against it. 

Zandra looked at the conversation from the hot spring. Seemed there some arguing between Opal, Mack and Piera. Thou she didnt got what Jomei had to do with it. She decided to watch some more. Thats when something seemed wrong with her loved one. Seemed to be dizzy. Thou she couldnt tell why. Then he suddenly left the group and headedtowards the outer part of the forest. Zandra didnt hesitated to went out off the water to see how he felt and what she could do for him. Another player was also following him and she recognized Piera with the long cloak she got from Mack. Piera was way ahead of her but she continued following them.

What she saw when she catched up to them made her stop. Jomei stood there, with his face buried into Pieras shoulder. Zandra quickly took a step to the side behind a tree leaning her back towards it. She didnt wanted to interrupt when he seemed to be in good care. But she wouldnt leave, just wait a little. When Piera asked what she could help with, Jomei started to talk. He mentioned some names that Zandra had never herd off before. But what he said next made her eyes stare wide open. He had killed someone. He followed up by explaining the reason to Piera. As she herd it, she slowly slided down, didnt felt the cold off the snow. When Piers answered with his real world name, she realised that he talked to Piera with her real name as well. What she herd next made her start to think. It sounded like Piera had been there when killed the player. But still, she couldnt remember him ever even mentioning that he had done it. But to Piera. He had been there for her all the time. But he had never let her be there for him. But after all, she havent realy asked him either.

Lowenthal followed suit behind the trio of Jomei, Piera, and Zandra. The group were his closest friends, and Jomei seemed like he was sick. The hot tub party itself was a bit, lackluster and it seemed that Opal and Mack were making a scene. That was something that Lowenthal wanted to steer clear of. Lowenthal followed, but kept his distance. He could hear talking, and saw the two in an embrace. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Zandra leaning against a tree. He walked up to her, his steps quiet in the snowfall. He sat down across from her, and looked at her. She had overheard something, and Lowenthal had an idea what it was. Lowenthal held a finger to his lips, signaling Zandra to be quiet. Lowenthal whispered. "How much did you hear?" Lowenthal asked, wanting to get a better grasp on the situation.

With a sigh, I made my way to the edge of the hot springs and slipped in, finding a nice little spot to 'seat' myself in the water, my torso above the steaming liquid. A relaxed breath escaped my lips as my muscles released themselves at the soothing caress of the hot spring. "Wow... I have not had a chance to relax like this in so long..." I sighed, wiping a soaked hand over my face and through my hair, slicking my silver locks back. I was soon interrupted by a large figure with a bust to match, asking if I could swim. Of course I bloody can... I felt like saying to Mack's sister, but I held my momentarily acidic tongue. "Yes, I can, thank you... I am just relaxing for the time being." Ahh, nothing like a polite comment to soothe the venom; the flirt came next. "But I guess if a woman is inviting me to swim, that is not an offer I can turn down lightly is it?" I responded with a wink, drifting off of my 'seat' and swimming gracefully out behind Magda.

Swiping open her window Crimsa smirked as the man initiated the trade with her, at least she hadn't gone through the trouble of stealing the items for no reason. Easily scrolling through her pitiful inventory the woman placed her materials into the trade and pressed accept, a Demonic item already. Feeling a bit of excitement rise in her chest she couldn't help smile as she nodded to the player in front of her. Wonder how her fiancee would react to her her having such a weapon?. Turning from the small group that had seemed to started congregating Crimsa made her way towards the drinks, she had originally came to relax but things where starting to heat up. Sadly all of the words were being jumbled and hard to pick out from the various other noises and conversations or she may have stuck around to grab some nice juicy information on some of the players. 

Exiting the water she remained in her bathing suit not minding if people were staring, swiping open her menu the woman selected one person out of her contacts. Typing away she sent a brief message letting the person know to come pick her up on the fourth floor, now that she was a low level with something rare outside of a safezone she'd rather disturb someone's beauty sleep than risk her own death. Picking up one of the drinks Crimsa made her way towards the exit keeping at her own pace. 

"It's getting rather excited in here isn't it?" she mused to herself aloud as she took a sip of the drink, maybe she would make an announcement. Scanning over the many faces that where there, it seemed some have left but there were still plenty enough to give her a pleasing reaction. If they knew the boy she would be talking about...

Finishing the rest of her drink in one go the woman smiled as she set it down on the ground, she wished that more things had piqued her curiosity but she didn't want to be here when this poorly scripted drama got canceled. "It's been fun everyone!, I may not know you all but I dearly hope you get an invite to me and Zero's wedding!." she yelled out above the commotion. "Oh!, and by the way we are currently looking for a tailor, cook, performer...If you have a profession contact us because we may have use for you!" After examining the reactions of the players who had heard, if any at all. The woman left the hot springs having a obtained more than she had for by appearing.

~Crimsa has Left the Thread.

Zandra stared into the air, her eyes started to get wet. She didnt felt very good. Not until Lowenthal quietly broke the silence behind the tree, she snapped out off her trance and realised he was there. She looked at her former guildleadet. She held them back, but she felt the tears wasnt far away. She looked into Loweenthals eyes, shaking her head slowly from side to side and shaking lips. Zandra knew she had to be strong and not rely on others all the time. But she couldnt stop it. She moved closer to him and leaned on him. The side off her head on his chest. Then she slowly whispered to him."I heard enough." She paused a bit before continuing."As his best friend, can you answer truthfully on just one question." She looked up into his eyes and gulped."Does Nick realy love me? Or was I just happened to be there until Piera would return?"

Macradon was sighing as he would step out of his shop. He had been invited, as well as the rest of the guild, for a hot spring party. Mack was the host, the one that had found this wonderful hot spring out of town in the fields, where everyone were vulnerable, but the amount of people probably also discouraged player killing, which wasn't that big a concern for Macradon as of now. He would sigh and walk towards the warp plaza of the first floor to get to the fourth floor. As he would warp to there, he woudl begin to open the message that Mack had sent to all the invited with the location of the hot spring he had discovered.

Macradon would get to there asap as he was already late. After a bit of walking, he arrived at the hot spring, many people were present, all of which he were familiar with. "Better late than never" he said with a smile as he would change from his guild armor uniform to something that was very uncalled for. "It might be cold, but this is the most hor spring thing I got" he said and would dequip all his armor and clothing to change it with a bath towel wrapped around below his belly and down to his knees.

"You know that I can't think like that.. that people.. deserve death. Especially in a situation like this. Away from the comfort of their home, or from their loved ones like I mentioned."  He let go of Piera's arms and let them fall to the sides, staring down at the snow at his feet. "When I was in the tower.. trying to find a way to get Lee out of the dungeon.. I met other guards that were there. Most of them had orange cursors, so they were murderers. But.. they were drinking and laughing, just as we all would as friends. They showed that they still had emotions, despite having a past like that. It made everything.. so much harder.." He took in a deep breath before slowly letting it expel from his lips, the fog of his breath pushing down towards the snow. "Ever since that day, I've tried to force myself into thinking that it was just another NPC... just like a bandit.. or a boar. But.. my conscience won't let me forget about it. It makes me sick to my stomach. It's killing me. Yes.. They all were just as monstrous as the NPCs we fight.. But I stooped down to that level of killing to get by." He stood up straight, bringing his head up to look her in the eyes. "I am so grateful.. that Lowenthal was able to find out you both were okay.. and that we were able to rescue you. You both know that we would do anything to protect our friends. I just wish.. that I did not have to do what I did to get there.." he broke eye contact with Piera. "Zandra.. she.. I don't know if she would be able to look at me the same after hearing this.. After being so.. distraught from letting someone die, and feeling as thought it were her that killed him.. What will she think of me when he learns I was the one to actually kill him?" He placed a hand on Piera's shoulder, "Thank you.. for your kind words. Even though I was lucky enough to not have the orange cursor above my head... I still feel as if it is there... I.. think I need some time alone.. to repent for my sins." He took his hand off of Piera's shoulder and walked past her, not bothering to turn around and look back in the other direction.

((If no one bothers to go after Jomei, then I exit the thread))

It would seem he was among the last of the guests to arrive this time around and would be considered rather late at that. As he approached the entrance to the hot spring, the punch bowl with a note attached caught his eye. He could feel himself twitch slightly while reading, knowing full well that the Blade's leader was serious about everyone ingesting the drink. All he could really do was sigh, take a swig, and watch as his body began to emit a sparkling glow. Everyone else had become quite comfortable and it actually turned out to be a much larger gathering than he originally envisioned it would be. Not that it mattered much either way whether outsiders of the guild showed up or not. The more the merrier was his motto for functions such as this and even if there was a problem, he wasn't the one throwing the party. After finding a place to change he would stroll over and sit on the edge of the water, simply to watch as everyone went on with their conversations.

"I wouldn't take it personally or anything," Takao said, his attention refocusing on Hunie. Ssendom had called him over and subsequently ignored the greeting in favour of bloviating about things Takao found himself blanking out, in addition to selling off the unique weapon from the last boss fight. It didn't interest the young hunter in the slightest, so he disregarded the snubbing. "I think Oto's just a bit wound up from playing with Chewie. He's usually not that bad with people that aren't me." A quiet laugh left his lungs at the thought. He was often at odds with the small dragon, yet despite that, he still liked to think the two had a good relationship. Strained and filled with stress and frustration, but... good. Emerald eyes found themselves wandering across the party-goers. With each face he glanced over, the smile he'd been wearing faded. This felt... wrong.  After the near disaster that the previous floor boss raid was, to just sit around and relax seemed like a gross misuse of his time. His thoughts began to wander: first to Cora, then to Azide, and finally to Michio. When his memory flashed the latter's face, Takao stirred and rose from the water. This was definitely a waste of his time.

He turned to Hunie and put on a smile, though it lacked the warmth of the similar expressions that came before it. Instead it seemed somber despite his best efforts to hide it. "It was nice t'meet you, Hunie. I'll see you around sometime." Takao said, turning immediately after and moving toward the edge of the springs. He climbed out from the warmth and stopped next to his familiar, tongue clicking twice to garner its attention. The two exchanged a glance before the red dragon hopped up onto his shoulders, taking up its usual spot on the brunet. Finally, before he left, Takao glanced over to Mack and bowed his head slightly. "I'm headin' out now. Thanks for the invitation, 'n sorry about the mess Otoko made. If you want me to pay for any damages 'er anything, y'know where to find me." He turned afterward and started for the door, his jumbled up thoughts all fighting against one another for dominance in his head.

~Theme~

Piera's expression was twisted into concern and helplessness as she listened to Jomei speak, the tear tracks on her cheeks capturing a few snowflakes before immediately melting. The more he told her the farther away she felt he was retreating, physically and emotionally. She wanted to shake him and say that his life wasn't worth more than hers or Lee's or his, but knew that it wouldn't make any difference. Wouldn't change how he felt about what he had done. A flicker of hope showed in her expression when he looked up and met her eyes to say that he was grateful that they were both okay and he and Lowenthal were able to rescue them. But her expression dropped as fast as her stomach at what he said next.

She tried to push past it when he mentioned Zandra and she latched onto the other girl's name. "Zandra wouldn't want you to suffer like this!" She implored. "And if she can't support you when you need it most, she doesn't deserve you." But when the ginger only put a hand on her shoulder and thanked her for her previous kind words, Piera looked stricken. She remained silent, not knowing what else to say when Jomei told her that he needed time alone, her stomach tightening even further when he added that he needed to 'repent for his sins'. Turning her head as he walked past her she pleaded, "Please...take care of yourself. You have people that care about you Nick."

After she heard his footsteps retreat, the brunette slid to her knees, barely even registering the snow. She didn't try to hold back her tears anymore, her fists clenching in the snow tightly before pathetically hitting it. "Damn it..." She sobbed quietly, her face screwing up behind her glasses. She felt like it was all their fault, her fault, that he had to go through that. That one of her best friends was being put through hell because he killed to save his friends. Because he was that nice of a person. Piera felt utter self revulsion as she whispered, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry Nick, Jomei, god damn it. I'm sorry...." As if she said it enough that it would make a difference. Make either of them feel any better.

(Already talked about this to Kiru and she gave the Okay.)

Dom realized he had practically ignored Takao after he invited him to come over. The boy began to take his leave after saying his farewells to Hunie, Dom cleared his throat, "I apologize about this Takao! I am a bit too drunk to keep up with so many conversations!" He shouted. Afterwards he sighed, "Man I think I am done, just a wee bit too drunk to keep this up." He laughed under his breath. He looked at Kiru who was sleeping peacefully, he stood up and gently picked her up so she was laying in his arms, "Let's take you home Kiru and put you in your bed." He said softly to her, like he was acting as her bigger brother. He stepped out of the water and dropped his inventory to withdraw his Commandant's Cloak, laying it over her so she wouldn't be cold. He turned to look at every, "I bid you farewell for today. I think we all needed a chance to rest and relax after floor fourteen." He stated abruptly, but with a twinge of sadness then started toward the door.

He stopped before he left to address a few last people, he turned to the blonde girl and the red head that had similar features as Mack, "I would like to apologize to you miss... The blonde haired one. I didn't intend to boast about what I have even though I did. I doubt either of you actually care due to the fact I am a narcissistic prick." He looked over at Mack, "He knows I am." Dom chuckled, pulling Kiru a little closer so she wouldn't slip out of his hands, "But I hope you both enjoy the rest of your party." He stated outright then turned to Ariel and Hikki, "I don't know what yall did, but good job!" His drunken state was rather obvious as he addressed them. Then turned to head out the door, "Yall have a good one... I'll make sure to feed her food to get rid of the glowing effect." He shouted to Tristan, "See you at the Guild Hall Tristan! And talk to you soon Hunie!"

(Dom leaves while carrying Kiru. Both leave the Thread.)

Edited by Ssendom

fate-zero-05-large-07.jpg

Mack couldn't believe his good fortune, he was actually going to be able to slink away to drink with Ssendom and his little knot of people. There wasn't going to be a Hurricane Opliera and then he could talk to each of the women privately, later and not in front of Heathcliff and everyone else. It was actually going to work. One step. Two steps. Almost there. Then a small hand wrapped itself around his arm and jerked him to a stop. Then Opal grabbed his ear and jerked him down to face level with with her's. Boy, did they both look angry. Super angry. Hurricane Opliera was in full swing. Shouting, gesticulating, ear pinching, loud and false accusations. Obviously, an explanation was in order, but then Opal released him and simply wandered off. From full anger to no anger all in just a few seconds.

That was anti-climactic.

Then, before he could even explain to either of them Piera had also wandered off to go and see to Jomei. Mack made no attempt to listen in on their conversation and, taking his leave of Heathcliff, headed over to Piera. "If you want an answer, I'll be with Magda and Samriel," he rumbled in a low tone, resolving to speak with Opal later about the matter. Moving off, the hulking man slid back into the water and joined up with Magda and Samriel. "Come on," he said in a low tone, latching a hand gently around one of the blonde's arms and giving a soft tug that she could break free from if she wanted to. The massive axe man also grabbed his familiar by the scruff of his neck and dragged him off through the water towards Magda and Grave even as Chewie continued to devour the haunch of meat.

Lowenthal was quite surprised when Zandra basically glomped onto him, burying her head into his chest. Lowenthal, held Zandra as to console the woman. "Zandra. That man over there. With the red, and the funny accent. He loves you, more than any one being can. Piera and I have been here, since the beginning. He sees us, and we see him as family." Lowenthal said, trying his best to explain. "He see's as you more. And he doesn't burden you, with what he's done. He wants to be a man, who will always be there for you no matter what." Lowenthal took a deep breath. "Jomei only wants you to see him as the bubbly, irish man that he is. He just needs some time to to get himself some peace.: Lowenthal looked up, and saw that Jomei had started to walk away. "He's probably thinking that he needs to be alone, or that he needs to find something to redeem himself. Or that he needs to repent his sins. I was like that. But unlike him, I didn't someone who cared about me, as much as you do for him. So go after him. Hug him, squeeze him. Refuse to let go until he caves in, and talk about his feelings. Don't let him end up like me, alright?" Lowenthal said, standing up brushing the snow from his pants.

Zandra looked and listened to what Lowenthal said. Was it realy true? Didnt he wanted to to burden her, or rather, did he thougth he was durdening her if he told her things like this? She looked after him when he left the scen. The man beside her told her that Jomei probably wanted to be left alone, but he thougth she would go after him and nott let him be alone.''You dont need to tell me that Lowe.'' she answered at his last comment, with a shadow of a smile on her lips. Then she pushed herslef up and left the scen,following after Jomei.

Zandra half-ran thru the forest to catch up to her favourite irish-man. How could she be so stupid. To think for even just a second that he didnt loved her. The real question was actually if he knew she loved him. She had showed it far to rarely. With her hand she brushed away the wet in her face from the tears that had rolled down her cheeks. It ddint took long until she spotted a green hoodie a few meters infront of her. Then she realised she still only having her bikini. She quickly equipped her t-shirt before she opened her mouth.''Nick, wait.'' she said softly and walked up to him. Placing her left hand on his shoulder. Then she walked around him so she stood face to face with him. She looked deep into the taller man's green eyes.''It's okay.'' seh said to him and wrapped her arms around him. So many times had he done it around her and given her courage and safety. She hoped she could make him feel like that now.

He sighed, it seemed like he was late. People were already beginning to leave, he had just come at the worst time possible. He would take a few steps closer to the hot spring and slowly sink himself down into the surprisingly delightful water. He just sat in the water, slowly taking some deep breathes as he would begin to really enjoy the hot spring. So many people having their own thing going on, people having nice conversations of their own, he wouldn't mind just sitting there by himself, it was nice just being able to relax like this, something he rarely had the chance to at these events with the guild. he would just smile and lean back onto the edge of the hot spring and hum a little melody he remembered from before he ended in this game.