F8-CA PP) Dungeon Dwelving (CA guild Event)

Celestial Ascendants first Event

Please Read Spoiler

Spoiler

1. As we do not want this thread inactive there will be a time limit of 36 Hours for everyone. 

2. Post order shall be determined by the order of everyone's first post meaning I shall be first. Only exception is that Itzal must have the FIFTEENTH post. If he finds nothing he should also have the 30th and so on

3. As agreed on by the entire guild, 100% will be sent to the guild's treasury to get a guild hall. 

Jonathan stood on the eighth floor in Florenthia village. It was nice and peaceful created atop of branch of a giant tree. Below was monster infested waters, which was not the most reassuring. Today was the day. The Celestial Ascendants would finally begin their training as a guild. They had covered the basic details, and today there would be three Paladin's alongside three apprentices. The Tank Paladin adorned his normal bright silver armor but without the helm. Held in his left hand was 'Ascendants Protector'. It was silver and bore the CA's Sun right in the middle. Finally, in his sheath was his sword, 'Dying Light'. He was prepared for a dungeon today. He smiled, opening his menu to send a message of his coordinates to all of those participating. He told them to come prepared ready for dungeon dwelling. "I guess all I have to do now i just wait for them to arrive. I hope this can get underway rather quickly. I hope to make a good fifty to a hundred thousand col today. It really should not be all that bad." The blond knew that Itzal would be finding the boss rooms, and if he could get it agreed on, then Itzal would be making the last hit on things. His Advanced scouting abilities made him an indisposable player in the party. Alas everyone joining would be. He himself was needed to take the damage. Hikoru was now the only DPS after Beatbox's sudden leave of the guild. Jonathan was fine with it, and had expected it for a while. Sey had every kind of ability, including healing. Birdie and Aereth brought it together, and made it an official training session. He knew the two of them would be advancing in level today. 

@Aereth @Itzal@Hikoru @Birdie @Sey

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At long last.  It was finally time for the guild to have it's first real event:  A dungeon raid.  They had been planning this for a little bit and his two apprentices would be joining too.  Sey would be coming for training purposes, as well as the fact that he could deal decent damage as well.  Itzal walked along the forest path towards the meeting point...  Well more accurately, he was leaping across the branches with ease, speedily making his way to the rendezvous.  He was wearing his twilight cloak as usual, his hood down, as well as Beauty Incarnated, and Ascendants Rosario hanging from his back, but in his battle ready slots were Niger Natio and Skyreach, a ring that made the col multiplier greater.  This would definitely help them in collecting for the guild treasury.  Velnia, who was gliding beside him, was fully trained, capable of dealing more damage than usual and therefore making Itzal decent in combat.  With this over with he intended to get back to saving up for night vision, tracking and then max out his stealth skills.  Once all of that was out of the way, and if no other scout skills came out or mods, he could get to work on maxing out his dps skills.  The fact that Beat left the guild was saddening but he knew that he was entitled to his own wishes.  It only meant that they needed to find a dps to fill out the slot.  He soon found the area and leaped from the branches and made his way over to Jonathan, waving his hand with a smile.  "Hey Jonathan!  How's it going?  I suppose we're still waiting for the others?"

@Morgenstern

Hikoru breathed as he watched from the rooftops of where Morgenstern, the tank of his guild was. He was watching curiously, and he sighed as he searched for any source of water that he could use. There was water underneath the city, but it was nowhere near close enough to hide him. He sighed and knew that his Cloak would be useless for now, but he kept it on anyways for the feeling of it. The hood kept the glaring sun out of his eyes, and it helped him to focus on what he was doing. He knew that Itzal, the Scout Paladin could probably found him easily. He didn't care, nor did he really try. He knew that Morgenstern and the other Recruits to the guild didn't see him, and he would watch until he was either found or he got bored. For now he would watch out for any threats.

Him and his guild had decided to get together and go for a Sub-Dungeon, and hope to get some col for their Guild House that they had planned. It would cost a lot, but all of them were prepared to save up for it. They already were a third of the way there, and he knew that today they could easily get close to it if they tried their hardest. He didn't want to come, as recent events with his ex-fiancee has hurt him immensely, and he still felt no emotions for everyone. He stood and just stared for what seemed like forever before he noticed Itzal, and sighed. He would get found and this adventure would begin

Hikoru is Hiding in the shadows on a nearby roof/tree branch. 22+ on the LD to find

It was a training session for the balance of the guild, and the only side that he seemed to be slacking on more or less is the scouting side, though he did have gatherer on it, so that was a little bit of justification. Right now though, his mitigation was near average, though he planned to bring it around 80 while having a good amount of battlehealing to prevent heavy blows. While he could get a pet that could protect him, it was an unfortunately bad idea since he would then be low on damage. Well, "average". But mitigation potions were an existence that not many use, but it's definitely going to be added into his inventory. As for healing, rank three, an average amount at least. "Hey everyone, I'm here." A bland introduction since there was not much else for him to add anyways, all he could hope for was that the training would be able to help him work with others as well as fight and get the guild some good loot, all while earning himself some skill points.

To say that Aereth was pretty excited about today’s event was an understatement. He was looking forward to such a guild event ever since he donated the advanced dungeon map to the guild treasury some weeks ago. A time where he didn’t had to think about constant solo training and senseless mob killing. Today he would have a sh*t ton of fun with his fellow guild mates.

Unfortunately, Beatbox decided to leave the guild some days ago, leaving Hikoru as the only DPS at the moment. Due to this fact, there was now a little bit of imbalance in the distribution of the apprentices in the guild. And this was something Aereth wanted to change. Maybe he could talk to Hikoru and Itzal about that matter. Lately he wanted to max out his damage, and didn't work that hard on his scouting skills... This didn't mean however, that he wanted to quit the scouting route. He still wanted to go out on training sessions with Itzal and Birdie, but right now he felt he needed the damage more than the scouting skills.

The wind was blowing gently as he arrived at the spot Jonathan mentioned in the message he sent out earlier, which caused the flames of his armor to flicker slightly in the wind. On the back was his new obsidian colored blade and his familiar Fenrir was following him suit. “Hey guy’s. Seems like we are almost complete. Only Hik and Birdie are missing.” He said, but somehow had the feeling that they’re being watched from the shadows… Unfortunately, he wasn’t able to find anything around them and decided to ignore the feeling for now. Anybody who would attempt to attack them would most probably run into his certain death with the amount of high levelled Celestial Ascendants here…

Spoiler

ID# 74688 results:
Loot: 6+5 Hik is not found

Edited by Aereth

Birdie hopped down from the platform, a hand pressed firmly against her forehead as the teleport-induced disorientation swept through her body. "Ugh, every bloody time... huh?" The unfamiliar setting of the 8th floor caught her off-guard at first - she knew the ground would exist high above water, but to actually see the network of 'tree bases' for herself was unsettling at best. 'At least heights aren't a problem anymore, I guess.'

With little else to go on, she approached a signpost and read aloud each named direction, referring to the message Jonathon had sent earlier. Regardless of the floor being unseen by her eyes before, she had happily accepted Jonathon's invitation to the guild's first official dungeon raid, at the cost of forfeiting all Col rewards for the betterment of the guild. The ruling still irked her though, protesting alone was hardly worth the trouble it could stir.

Five minutes flew by, she soon spotted a familiar set of armour in the distance. As briskly as she'd ever walked, Birdie approached the group of players with a polite wave, her other hand kept on Winterthorn's hilt. "Hey everyone, sorry for being so late..." Her words trailed as she looked between the four guild members. 'Aren't we missing somebody?'

Itzal watched as the players began to come in.  He smiled to Sey and nodded to him.  "Hey there Sey!  How've you been lately?"  After that Aereth came, followed by Birdie.  He knew that she hadn't voted for full on payment, in fact she made the same vote Itzal had:  Fifty fifty.  However the majority had voted and many who voted a full on payment mentioned they only wanted that until they had purchased the guild hall.  To Aereth's comment he turned to him.  "Hikoru?  Late?...  Nope I don't believe it for a second."  With that Itzal turned and activated reveal, as well as detect, scanning the surrounding area for the stealthed player.  As his eyes looked around until he spotted Hikoru sitting on a branch.  He waved to him.  "Whether your testing me or just waiting the talking out, I found you man.  Come on, join us."  After he spoke to Hikoru, he spoke a little louder, wanting to get everyone comfortable with the outcome.  "So as you guys know, all col and materials are being donated to the guild treasury.  Col will be used for getting a guild hall, and while we haven't talked about it yet, I believe materials should be used by any guild member who's making gear for the guild.  Once we get the guild hall and it's items then we'll re-vote on the donation idea.  However the best thing we can get from these dungeon raids is experience, above all else.  That sound fair to everyone?"
ID#  74692  LD:  14+3+5+2+3=27  Hikie found

Edited by Itzal

Jonathan watched one by one as his guild members began to arrive. It was nice to see them all in one gathering. Itzal was the first to arrive, and Jonathan gave him a nod. It had been a long time since they ventured together, but this was not the time to bring that up. Sey showed up as well, but he seemed a bit sluggish.  Aereth arrived next, and he had looked like he had improved quite a bit since the last he saw him. /birdie came next, leaving only Hikoru to not have shown up late. 'Strange, I would trust Hik to be here early'  Itzal was scanning the area, and it turned out Hikoru HAD been there, just hiding in the trees. Jonathan turned to the group and said, "Alright. Welcome to the first event of the Celestial Ascendants!" Jonathan smiled looking at everyone before continuing. "Now, Here is what is going to happen. As we all know him as the best scout in the guild, and perhaps the best in the game, Itzal will hold up everything that requires Scout." The blond turned to the two Scout apprentices. "That means you two can just act as DPS's for the day. Sorry if that disturbs you. If possible, we need to allow Itzal to get the last hits since he is the most proficient with loot here. If anyone has a problem with that please speak now. " He scanned the other players looking for objections. 

Hikoru watched as the rest of the group arrived, and soon he was found by the class-A Scout. He breathed and jumped, swan diving to a nearby branch and swinging off, letting go at his peak height of the branch and doing a elongated backflip. Grabbing a nearby pole from one of the roofs and grabbing it, using the momentum to swing off and land on top of a nearby roof, grabbing the side of it and jumping down safely, facing the group. He had always been one for fantastic entrances, it was sort of his go-to in these kind of situations. Impress them first, then let them down later. He did not expect any applause or anything of the sorts. He just wanted to get this done so he could go back to grinding, to find something else to do. He gave a sigh and gave a very small nod

"Let's get moving then." He said with a soft but strong voice, and awaited to see what adventure awaited them, and what direction it would be going it. He wasn't in charge of it this time, he had no idea where the location of the area was. He would just have to wait and see. He made sure he had everything equipped, and awaited further instruction, his hood hiding everything of his face except the glasses, which gleamed in the morning sun

(OOC: Everyone put your stats, as to make it easier to know everyone's base damage, MIT, etc etc. Makes it easier for us to follow)

Stats:

Spoiler

Hikoru, Master of Shadows

Level 55

Stats:
1115 HP
110 Energy
+3 Accuracy
+3 Evasion
13 Base Damage
66 Mitigation

Items:
Yamkima (Weapon) +2 Paralyse +2 Bleed [Tier 2]
Master of Shadows (Light Armor) +1 Evasion +36 MIT [Tier 2]
Eclipsed Pendant MK. 2 (Lucky Charm) +1 Evasion +2 Accuracy [Tier 2]
Sutetchi (Familiar): +6 Damage [Tier 2]
Flowing Illusion (Good item): (+4 Stealth rating in/near water via in-character Roleplay) [Tier 2]

Battle Ready Inventory:
N/A

Mods:
Athletics
Precision
Acrobatics
Sneak Attack

Buffs:
N/A

Skills:

Rank 5 Dagger
Rank 5 Light Armor
Rank 5 Sneak and Hide
Rank 1 Search and Detect
Rank 2 Shadowed Path
Rank 3 Familiar 
Concentration
Survival

Italics: Unlocked Skill
Underlined: Unique Skill
Bold: Max Rank

"Yo Itzal! Not much man, just living the life in the game, meeting new people, etc. How are you and Kasier?" He'd ask in turn before acknowledging everyone that arrived after him, which seemed to him like three people since he did not see Hika at first until he was eventually revealed. "Hey guys, welcome to the group. As for that plan, I don't really mind it, though I'll switch in if a healer is not needed, since damage is always needed." With this, he would place his right hand out as he would then allow his weapon to materalize in his hand, the Memorilia Spear that advanced to the second stage, but the game still considered it Mini. The Memorilia fighting set he tried to make in the past seemed to be unsuccessfully put together as he would end up placing his full armor on, which went by Vanguard's Blessing. Oh well, it protected him much more than the previous armor, so he should not be complaining.

Spoiler

Stats

Lv: 32 l 12 Dmg l 30 Mit l 3 CC l 64 Energy l 640 HP

Items

- Mini Memorilia Spear (Tier 2) - +6 Dmg

-Vanguard's Blessing (Tier 2) - +54 Mit

-Memorilia T - Pocket Watch  (Tier 1) - +3 CC

Battle Ready Inventory

-2 Rare T1 Health potions

Mods

Nothing to see here m8

Skills

-One-Handed Assault Spear (Rank 5)
-Battle Healing: (Rank 2)

-First Aid: (Rank 3)
-Heavy Armor: (Rank 1)

-Concentration

-Survival

Buffs

None

After Birdie also arrived, things happened quite fast. Itzal found Hikuro, Jonathan explained what they were about to do and which roles they would fill for the first guild mission and some chit chat.

Aereth nodded to the comment about giving everything they find today to the guild. “The faster we get a guild hall, the better. It’s much more safe for a guild in an own guild hall because of the privacy settings… And with this much red players around lately, the hall will help us to ensure more security to the weaker players…” he thought as he listened.

He then turned to @Morgenstern . “No problem man. I’ll do my best in combat, and will also look for some materials when we’re not fighting.” “Maybe I can @Hikoru to see me in combat, so that we can talk about the hybrid training…” he thought and also greeted @Birdie and @Sey with a wave of his hand.

OOC: Sorry for the long delay. University hits me like a truck at the end of each semester... -.-

Having been informed that herself and Aereth were to pose as DPS' for the day, Birdie found herself nodding with zero objections. "That's fine." Despite her willingness to practice her primary role, scouts were seldom needed in numbers, so she had no problem playing an alternate part for the time being.

Glancing towards Hikoru, Birdie's eyebrows fell sadly. She recognised him as the one who'd broken down amidst the recent boss fight - she could easily wager a guess as to why. As soon as her eyes came to rest on him, she directed them elsewhere and focused on something else entirely, the thought of confrontation being far to unwelcoming.

"Hm.." Birdie raised her hand in light of Morgenstern's inquiry, though she hesitated, pulling it down only seconds later. "I don't have a problem - it's uh, more of a question actually. Where are we going?" She recalled just how high up they were, and how far below them the ground really was. 'Please dear God, don't say somewhere down there.'

Spoiler

Birdie

Level 29

Stats:
580/580 HP
58 Energy
+3 Accuracy
+1 Evasion
12 Base Damage
57 Mitigation

Items:
Winterthorn (Weapon) +6 Damage [Tier 2]
Scouting Garbs (Light Armor) +36 Mitigation, +1 Evasion [Tier 2]
Precision Stone (Accessory) +3 Accuracy [Tier 2]
Glacia (Familiar): +18 Mitigation [Tier 2]

Battle Ready Inventory:
N/A

Mods:
N/A

Buffs:
N/A

Skills:

Rank 5 Rapier
Rank 2 Search and Detect
Rank 1 Light Armour
Rank 1 Two-Handed Straight Sword
Gatherer
Concentration
Survival

Edited by Birdie

As he needs to get the fifteenth post, Hikoru shall post after I and Itzal shall post after him. The order will go back to normal afterwards

Jonathan watched as the meeting he started began to unfold. It seemed to be going well and even the two scout apprentices did not seem to mind to become DPS's for the trip. The only thing was Birdie seemed troubled by something. He was not at all surprised when she raised her hand, pulled it down and asked a question. "Well, if you mean going down there, then the answer is for sure no. I do not believe it is possible to go that far down even, but the dungeon will be found up in the trees I am guessing" Jonathan turned and nod fo rItzal to get started. It really should not be that long until he found it. He was quit good at finding things like this. Jonathan finally turned his attention to Sey, the only one left he needed to speak to. "Sey, dungeons are no longer a joke, even at my mitigation. They will definitely be dealing quite a bit of damage, and I am going to need you to start healing at least once every three turns if not less. If we find its nothing, feel free to switch into DPS mode and start bringing it down to the ground. "  With that, Jonathan turned to head out of the smaller city. He was not sure if they were ready to take on an advanced dungeon, but if they found one.... Just maybe. It would have to be decided upon before entering. 

Spoiler

Jonathan, Seraph Guardian, Tank Paladin of CA

Level 39

Stats:
780 HP
78 Energy
+0 Accuracy
+0 Evasion
10 Base Damage
116 Mitigation
30 Battle Healing
36 Regeneration
Def. Paralyze

Items:
Dying Light // +6 Dmg
Guardian Of Light // +54 MIT
Ascendant's Protector // +36 Regeneration, Def. Paralyze

Battle Ready Inventory:
Teleport Crystal
Major Healing Crystal x2 // +240 HP

Mods:
Focused Howl

Buffs:
N/A

Skills:

Rank 3 Curved Sword
Rank 3 Heavy Armor
Rank 5 Block
Rank 3 Battle Healing
Howl
Survival

@Hikoru

Edited by Morgenstern

Hikoru watched as the apprentices all greeted one another, some noticing him and others not. He noticed the girl Birdie staring at him for a few seconds, then she looked away. Something was odd about that, but now wasn't the place to talk about it. It was time for action. He arose quietly and stood, clearing his throat "All right, i'm saying this once so listen up." He said, eyeing the group to make sure he has everyone's attention

"If we find this Sub-Dungeon, which is probably going to happen, this is going to be a very serious ordeal. Many of you are way underlevelled compared to me or Itzal, so you need to be on Guard. Morg can only do so much tanking before he might have to withdraw, so we will have to work efficiently and effectively." He said, crossing his arms and looking at everyone once more. "I am level 54, so these things are going to target onto me and go by my level. Their going to have a lot more health that you might expect, so watch out and be prepared." He said, crossing his arms and becoming silent once more, done with his bit and leaving the rest to Morgenstern and Itzal.

Itzal listened to Sey ask him how he and Kasier were and he smiled with a slight blush to his cheeks as he thought of the plans he was making, as well as the fact that she was currently in his shop.  "Pretty good actually.  Yeah...  Things are good."  He hadn't told anyone his plans as of yet, however he might need to do so soon.  Then they began to talk strategy.  Itzal nodded and decided to summarize everyone's roles from what he heard.  "So Jonathan will tank.  Sey will keep a steady flow of healing for him while he does.  Hikoru is our main dps, but anyone else who can deal damage is willing to join.  Otherwise I'd suggest observing the battle.  Even if you can't do something, it is always possible to learn something from a fight.  I myself can deal better damage now that I've trained Velnia up.  And, once tier three comes in, I have plans to get a weapon that will greatly help in battle.  Alright, let me go see if I can spot that dungeon."  With that he rushed up to a tree and scaled it quickly.  Once he was high in the branches he leaped from tree limb to limb, his eyes scanning both the trees and landmass as he ran along.  He searched for a little before spotting something odd.  He saw a tree that had what seemed a slightly glowing vein on the wall.  He made his way over and saw an opening, closer to the bottom where the others were, but still a little ways up.  He went down to investigate and saw that there were sturdy vines thick enough to climb.  He looked inside and saw that it dropped down a little bit into a pool of water, with a doorway that lead underground.  He turned to the others.  "I found an intermediate dungeon guys!  A bit difficult but not as bad as an advanced dungeon.  Shouldn't be too hard."

ID#  75367  LD:  19+11  Intermediate dungeon

Spoiler

Level 49

Stats:
980  HP
98  Energy
+3 Accuracy
+3 Evasion
12 Base Damage
3 Mitigation
0 Battle Healing
0 Regeneration

Items:
Ascendants Rosario:  +2 dmg  2 bleed
Niger Natio:  +3 Evasion
Beauty Incarnated:  +3 Accuracy

Battle Ready Inventory:
Teleport Crystal x2

Mods:
Reveal  +2 for dungeon search
Detect  +1 for dungeon search

Buffs:
N/A

Skills:

Rank 5 S&D  +3 LD
Rank 1 Light Armor  +3 MIT
Rank 5 OHSS  +5 DMG
Rank 1 Meditation  +1 energy on 10+ CD
Rank 3 Lockpick  +3 for lockpicking
Disguise
Survival

Familiar:
Velnia  +6 DMG

Edited by Itzal

"All right, healing it shall be." As long as he was able to do something that had some form of use, he should be able to consent with being told to do whatever he needed. There was no objections from him as he would then be told of the beginners dungeon. He thought that he was able to handle it, but maybe the others were not so ready. That was okay, he didn't mind going through with it. Besides, he never really did do a dungeon before. Not until the end anyways. "Sounds good to me. Let's go then." He was beginning to wonder how much treasure would be obtained to the guild for this dungeon. If they faced monsters in masses, then maybe they could obtain a lot since there were a few dps players around to end them all quickly, Sey technically being one. With this in mind, he would open up his red book and begin to read the curing section of it so that he memorized the patterns to healing.

All of the paladins tried to explain how dangerous such a sub dungeon could be. To that Aereth once again checked the equipment he would use for today. And just as he finished checking his teacher already found an intermediate sub dungeon. "Well that was quick. But like the others said, Itzal is probably the best scout in the whole game, so it's no wonder he found the dungeon with almost no effort." he thought and smiled. 

After that he walked over to @Hikoru and waited for instructions from his superior for today. "Seems like Birdie and I are under your command for today. I'm looking forward to work with you today." he said with a calm voice to the glass wearing frontliner. He was eager to get to know the person in front of him more, since Aereth didn't have the time up until now to interact with the DPS paladin. 

"Intermediate?" the woman mumbled, not surprised at the speed in which Itzal located a dungeon. If anything, it would be more of a shock for him to not find anything.

Meanwhile, she caught wind of her name being spoken, and noticed Aereth engaged in conversation with Hikoru. She realised this would be the first real time she'd spoken to the latter, save for mutual discussions among other members of the guild. "I'm not too skilled with my rapier, but Aereth's a monster at fighting." A smile flickered on her lips as she glanced at her rival, the grin neutralising as she met Hikoru's eyes. "We won't let you down."

Maybe that went without saying; after all, she and Ae were under the constant mentoring of Aincrad's greatest scout. They were bound to pick up some other tricks of the trade.

She dismissed the thought, following the other Ascendants as they made way for the dungeon entrance. The sight of water brought a strange comfort, followed by a deep stirring in her stomach as the pathway led underground.

(OOC: I'm really sorry for posting so late guys!)

Edited by Birdie

Itzal watched as Sey confirmed that he was fine with being the healer.  He watched Aereth go to talk with Hikoru and he understood, seeing as how his apprentice also wanted to be a dps.  However he would need to help him out with the whole scout thing too.  Aereth would need to decide which he wanted to work on first.  He saw Birdie look down and patted her on the back, not enough to make her lose balance though.  He smiled to her.  "Don't worry k?  We'll be fine.  If need be I have two teleport crystals though I doubt we'll need them.  Hey Velnia, could you check how deep the water is?"  Velnia grinned and nodded, flying down, showing how deep the drop was.  When she hit the water, Itzal waited a moment.  After a full minute she resurfaced and flew up to him.  She nodded, stating it's safety.  Itzal nodded.  "Alright guys, I'm going to scout ahead.  Whenever you all are ready just jump in alright?"  With that He leaped downward in a dive, sinking in the water rather deep before he hit the ground and pushed up, reaching the root shore and climbing out.  He started making his way through the underground tunnel.  He wondered what they'd encounter beneath the roots of the trees.

Edited by Itzal

Jonathan watched as Itzal kept himself busy by checking out the dungeon. He was ensuring the safety of all of them. He smiled as Velnia flew back up and Itzal dove down. 'I need to ensure that he is alright down there' Jonathan unequipped his items for a second, and then jumped. He was dressed in a white T-Shirt and Shorts. He landed in the water and he shot down at least ten feet. He opened his eyes and found that it was not a bad small river. He kicked upward and found himself at some kind of underground tunnel. He looked back, reequipped his materials, and then followed Itzal. It slowly began to get darker again, but sure enough it would be brighter as they got in farther right? He was not too sure on his thoughts. "Any idea what could be in store for us Itzal? This is a pretty cool dungeon entrance if you ask me." Jonathan did not like underground places. It usually met small dangerous monsters that hid in the darkness.  A lot of them were poisonous as well. Hopefully they did not run into that. 

@Hikoru