F8-CA PP) Dungeon Dwelving (CA guild Event)

The battle kept on rolling on, and it seemed to be doing better now. The second one was brought into the red zone, allowing for Jonathan to actually do something in the fight. He raised his weapon and said, "I got the low health feline, start moving in on the third Hikoru!" The blond stepped in, blocking the felines razor sharp claws. It would hurt him, not the shield. He moved in fro a counter swipe and unleashed his attack on the creature. Many slashes covered the beast and it fell. "I killed something. That is new" He chuckled. He looked at his allies and struggled to remember hits. Sey and Itzal were cutting close on hate if he remembered right. He might have to howl next, but for now they would be fine for sure. "Keep it up guys, don't back down" He called, trying to be encouraging. 

Spoiler

Battle: 80067 BD:6 MD:3
Loot: 80068 LD:9 CD:6 ~ +1 Material

H:2] Itzal:  668/980  <>  28/98  
[H:3] Morgenstern:  780/780  <>  77/78 
[H:1] @Hikoru:  1,115/1,115  <>  91/110
[H:2] Sey:  640/640  <>  37/64
[H:1] Aereth 520/520  <>  37/52

Fiendish Feline 44/548 (x1) <12+1x9+24=141 dmg> Bleed 1/2  Paralysis 1/1   -70 HP (7*10)
Fiendish Feline 239/548 (x2) <12+1x9+24=141 dmg> Bleed 1/2  Paralysis 1/1

Total loot additions: +1 Material, + 1644 Col

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hikoru nodded at Morgenstern and moved quickly, landing a good strike on one of the felines. He was sure that Sey could finish this one off. He looked at him and gave a smile and a nod. He knew that he could do this, he just needed to get lucky enough to land the hit. He looked at the rest of the group and saw that all of them were doing alright. Morgenstern had been doing a good job at Tanking, and he would have to more than likely howl again in case they couldn't finish off these things with enough time. But for the group that they were, they had done a nice at doing some good damage to these things and made it seem like a cake walk, although the minutes were starting to turn into hours, and he noticed that the sun was starting to set, as far as his indicator told him in the sight of his bottom right. He wasn't afraid of it getting dark in here, as it already was. But for now he gave a small sigh and hoped that these guys could finish it off so they could continue moving.

ID: 80093

BD: 4+3=7 Hit!

Hikoru used Eternal Cyclone: 13x1=13x13=169 Damage to Fiendish Feline

[H:2] Itzal:  668/980  <>  28/98  
[H:1] Hikoru:  1,115/1,115  <>  91/110
[H:2] @Sey:  640/640  <>  37/64

Fiendish Feline 70/548 (x1)  Bleed 1/2  Paralysis 1/1
Fiendish Feline 239/548 (x1)  Bleed 1/2  Paralysis 1/1

Total loot additions: +1 Material, + 1644 Col

One of the monsters seemed to be at a dangerously low point, technically meaning that Sey was able to finish it and raid it of its loot. That was Itzal’s role however, and it was best to refrain from doing such a thing. Instead, if Aereth catches on with what Sey was trying to do, he can heavily lower one of the fresher monsters to a health amount that Itzal could end them with. The reason for this is so that Itzal could launch an area attack against the three monsters and end them all at once. It was risky considering each of them had to hit, but it was something that would reward them greatly should the task be pulled off. So he would launch out towards them. However, they would neatly dodge his blows, instantly killing his plan before it could even start. When he found that the effort was useless, he would sigh and shake his head.

Spoiler

ID: 80110
BD: 3

[H:2] Itzal:  668/980  <>  28/98  
[H:2] Sey:  640/640  <>  36/64
[H:1] @Aereth 520/520  <>  37/52

Edited by Sey

Once again, Aereth wanted to charge at the rest of the mobs, in order to do at least some damage to them. His sword shined in a dark blue color, indicating that he was readying one of his sword arts. Immediately after Sey charged in once again, Aereth followed and tried to use the openings his guild mate created. To no avail, unfortunately. The beasts shifted their bodies in the wildest ways, and thus dodged all the hits the two Celestial Ascendants threw at them.

Shortly after Sey retreated, Aereth also choose to create some distance between the mobs and him, without even doing one point of damage to the stupid mobs. A curious look was then thrown to Itzal, followed with a small nod, signalizing that he should try to hit the mobs. Maybe he would be more lucky than him, and at least destroy one of their enemies...

ID# 80165 results:

Battle: 1 Critical Miss

[H:2] @Itzal:  668/980  <>  28/98  

Some of the team hit and others didn't.  In the end it really didn't matter so long as they worked together.  He just hoped this would speed up a little bit.  He watched as Aereth struck at the monster and missed.  Which meant that he was up next.  He charged forward and released Shadow Explosion on the monsters, dealing one hundred and seventeen damage to both of them.  One of the monsters perished and he leaped back, satisfied that this battle was almost over.  He saw the loot menu appear, looked at their prize and...  One thousand six hundred and forty four col, along with one, single, material.  Itzal stare at the loot menu for the longest time.  He could get four materials by barely looking and now he was getting one single material from this monster?  He sighed and inserted the rewards into the collected goods and signaled for the others to finish off the last mob.

ID# 80461 results:

Battle: 9  CD:  6  LD:  8+5

Loot ID#  80528  CD:  7  LD:  1+5  +1 mat................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

[H:2] Itzal:  668/980  <>  10/98  
[H:3] @Morgenstern:  780/780  <>  77/78 

Fiendish Feline 0/548 (x1)  Bleed 0/2
Fiendish Feline 98/548 (x1)  Bleed 0/2 <12+1x9=117 dmg + 24 bleed>

Edited by Itzal

Jonathan watched as his team of members fought against the felines. They were almost done with this battle and Itzal managed to finish off another one leaving the last one in red. Jonathan smiled a bit excited. Perhaps he could finish this one off! He smirked before charging forward. The beast swiped its paws at him, almost slicing him. He swung his weapon, making contact with the creature’s body. From there, he continued to strike at alternating angles to deal a bit more damage before backing away. The creature had a few slivers of health, but it was not dead. A white hot burning feeling was born in this chest as anger was pumped through his veins. “WHY CAN”T I KILL THESE THINGS! MY DAMAGE IS SO PITIFUL!’ His anger calmed and he nodded over to Hikoru, although his face was pale white form the anger. He really needed to add to his weapon damage soon if he wanted to be a part of things.

Spoiler

[H:3] Morgenstern:  780/780  <>  71/78 
[H:1] @Hikoru:  1,115/1,115  <>  91/110

Fiendish Feline 0/548 (x3)  
Fiendish Feline 28/548 (x1) 

Hikoru watched as the group brought down the Fiendish Feline to red health, and he moved swiftly as he attacked, moving from side to side to confuse the creature, then used a weaker sword art and finished the thing off. It soon pixelated and he looked to see a weapon had fallen onto the ground. He picked it up and pocketed it. It didn't have much on it, and he wouldn't worry about it until after they were done here. He adjusted his glasses and looked to see that a lot of energy levels were down at the moment. He looked at Itzal, Sey, and Aereth and pointed to a nearby area that looked somewhat safe.

"Rest, all of you. I am going to keep moving forward. Catch up when you can." He looked at Morgenstern "You can come if you want, but I will more than likely be taking some of them on one at a time, so as a tank you would be standing there and doing nothing. I would recommend staying here and keeping guard over these guys, because there are still creatures around that would want to attack them." He said, then pulled up his cloak a little higher over his head to hide his face completely, and started to walk further into the sub-dungeon.

ID: 80565

BD: 6+3=9 Hit!

LD: 13+1=14

Loot Roll:

ID: 80566

CD: 4 (Rare Weapon Pending)

548*3= 1644 Col

Hikoru used Tri Pierce: 3x1=3x13= 39 Damage to Fiendish Feline

[H:3] Morgenstern:  780/780  <>  71/78 
[H:1] Hikoru:  1,115/1,115  <>  89/110

Fiendish Feline 0/548 (x3)  
Fiendish Feline 0/548 (x1) 

"Sweet. Then I'll be there soon. I could use a little more energy" Sey would explain before placing the spear back onto the ground, leaning his weight on it so that his legs would be able to rest. His energy bar was near yellow, which was not the worst state, but not the best state to get into a fight with. Besides, he dealt moderate damage anyways, with or without him, they would be able to handle the monsters. If anyone needed help with healing, he probably would be able to hear their cry for help, so the snow-haired player did not have any concern for anyone elses safety, since he was confident in his own ability to prevent their demises. With that said, they were nearly done, right? How many more monsters did they have to fight? And how much more col did the guild really need at this point in time? He did not know the guild economy yet, so he was unable to guess.

@Aereth

Edited by Sey

The last mob scattered into tiny little polygons, and Aereth finally could sheath his blade for the time being. Like most of the others in the group, he needed to recover his consumed energy before starting a new fight. Thankfully @Sey also needed to rest for the time being, and thus Aereth placed himself besides the silver haired man. "So how are things going lately? Your grinding routine must be insane, looking at how fast you got stronger in the last couple of weeks." He told Sey with a smile on his face. Aereth hadn't had the time yet to talk very much with Sey, but was eager to get to know his guild mate a little bit better, and time would go by faster while talking, than just sitting there, watching how the energy bar was slowly refilling. And in case anything happened, they could always stop the break and help their guild mates in the battles.

Posts until full energy: 1/3

Itzal looked around as the players were regenerating energy.  The group was going along slowly and they needed to speed this up if they were going to finish this dungeon.  Itzal thought for a moment, counting the waves of monsters they had fought already.  After he finished he looked at the others.  "Alright, so we have two more mobs to fight after everyone's recovered and then we fight the boss.  If we work together the boss should be dead in no time.  But uh, this took a lot longer than it should have.  We need to come up with a better plan for next time."  Velnia flew over to Sey and landed on his head, using her paws to make herself comfortable before lying down on it.  Itzal stared at her for a moment before shaking his head.  "I don't have to wait too long for my energy to be fine.  But when we're ready to fight the boss I'll need my energy to be maxed out.  What about you guys?  You need to max your energy out before the last two mobs?"

1/3

Jonathan listened to Itzal about the fact that there was still two monsters roaming about before they got into the boss room. Joanthan nodded and sheathed his weapon, waiting out the battle, that had just commenced. As Itzal mentioned Energy, Jonathan raised his hand and said, "I am fine, no need for rest here" Jonathan felt a bit like an idiot saying it as he did not have any damage that the team cared about, but perhaps its lightened a few up? He rested upon one of the walls and waited for movement. If one of his Teammates wanted to go ahead and keep going after the last two, then Jonathan would gladly tank. He did not enjoying being in here so long. He wanted his damage to get higher though. He was tired of being the odd man out with little to no damage in events. Hikoru, Sey, Aereth, or even itzal did not have that problem. He sighed, but kept the thoughts to himself. his had been something that had been starting to bubble within him a while back. It bothered him from time to time, but he felt that eventually something would come of it, whether it be for better or worse. 

@Hikoru

Hikoru moved in as he came close to another Feline that he had just fought previously. Moving silently he moved and attacked swiftly, dealing a large chunk of damage to the creature. But it retaliated quickly, dealing a large chunk of damage to him as he fell backwards with a loud thud. He grit his teeth and stood. That's right, he didn't have a tank to draw hate for him. He cracked his knuckled and gripped his dagger tightly. He wouldn't need one, as that one just got a lucky shot. The two of them circled each other and sizing each other up. The feline saw that this large creature would provide a good fight for him, maybe even a challenge. Itself had dealt a lot of damage, but the large creature stood his ground, and he knew that it would be a good fight. Hikoru searched for openings in the creature's form. It would be easy to find one once he saw the creature go for the attack, but for now he was stuck waiting for his next opening to attack

ID: 81339

BD: 7+3=10 Hit!

MD: 10 (+20 Damage)

Hikoru used Eternal Cyclone: 13x1=13x13=169 Damage to Fiendish Feline

Fiendish Feline deals 165+20=185 Damage-66= 119 Damage to Hikoru

Hikoru: 996/1115 79/110

Fiendish Feline 379/548

@Sey

His energy bar was slowly increasing, though it felt bad for him to be just standing there. Still, to recklessly charge onto the scene would be stupid, especially considering he was not using his accuracy solo player build, thus he was unable to guarantee a strike either. So he was left with simply one option, wait and hope for the best. Besides, if anyone who wanted a fight were to holler loud enough, then that was when the snow-haired player could charge onto the scene. With that said and done, they still had to acknowledge the fact that there were probably still a few more monsters to handle even after that one. The raids were supposed to take a long time, and the energy that he gained now will not be wasted on nothing at all. After all, the game was able to make the enemies limitless, but their stamina, limited.

"Hm? Ohhhh, grind? Yeah, the frontlines need as much strength as it can get. I want to be able to contribute to it, so hopefully this strength should do the trick. Glad to hear it though." He would reply to the brunette, his hands in his pockets as he tilted his head to the side, but a smile formed on his lips. His goal of becoming a frontliner was slowly becoming a reality, it was exactly like the real world. Whatever he wanted, he got, simply through how much he worked. "I assume you are on the grind as well?"

@Aereth

Edited by Sey

Aereth returned the smile from Sey, when he mentioned how he wanted to be as useful as possible for the front lines. The man had a goal and was working very hard in order to archive it. When Sey however returned the question to Aereth how his grinding was going lately, he had to sigh. In the last couple of weeks Aereth had been very busy on gathering intel on the matter of the vanishing kids in the town of beginnings and thus wasn't able to grind through the levels as much as he would have liked. "Lately not so well, I have to admit. Some other important things have kept me away from grinding to the extent I would have liked to, but I'm on my way through the thirties, so it's not that bad, I assume." Aereth would reply before fetching two bottles of water out of his inventory, tossing one to Sey and taking a sip from his own.

@Sey

Posts until full energy: 2/3

Itzal watched as they all took a resting position and began to take it easy.  They needed to keep moving if they were going to clear the dungeon out.  Although Itzal knew that the longer this dragged on the more experience points they were bound to get.  Velnia was getting antsy though.  She started flying to different players, hopping from one head to the other until she hit Hikoru.  She stopped, her tail flicking back and forth before she leaped into his arms and worked into a snuggle form, holding her hind legs up like a cat would hold it's paws if upside down.  She gave him her cutest look and hoped for attention.  Itzal saw his energy meter go up some more before standing straight.  "Alright, I've got enough energy to take on the last two monsters if you guys are.  After that we'll rest up the rest of the way before fighting the actual boss.  Hikoru?  Aereth?  Sey?  You guys all set?"  @Hikoru @Sey @Aereth

Hikoru was about to strike, when he heard his name called. He looked back for half a second, and the feline took it's chance and struck him right in the chest, hacking and clawing until another chunk of his health was taken. He grit his teeth and glared daggers at Itzal. He should know that he was busy scouting ahead and fighting, and yet he decided to scream out his name and break his concentration. He would scold the scout paladin at another time, but for now he needed to get back into it. He stood slowly and brushed off a few dust and dirt pixels that were on his cloak, and stood, gripping his dagger tightly.

"Lucky shot, let's see if you get that lucky again..." He said through grit teeth, his eyes fierce with determination, ready to finish off this thing quickly and take some time to regenerate some of his health back

ID: 82175

BD: 1 (#Blame@Itzal)

MD: 10 (+20 Damage)

Fiendish Feline deals 165+20=185 Damage-66= 119 Damage to Hikoru

Hikoru: 877/1115 78/110

Fiendish Feline 379/548

@Sey

After hearing Itzal call out to them, Aereth turned to face the master scout before glancing at his energy bar. It was almost full, and thus he got back up to his feet again and answered. "If you want we can go and join the others in the fight. My energy is full, and I'm ready to fight again." At the end of the day, they would get a huge chunk of experience as well as more than enough Col in order to buy the desired guild hall on floor 20. Aereth was happy that he at least was able to help the Celestial Ascendants in getting the nessescary Col for the guild hall before he would leave them. They did so much for him in his early levels, and the whole idea of the guild helping out low leveled players was more than honorable. "A bunch of really good guys..." he thought with a small smile on his face.

Posts until full energy: 3/3

@Itzal

“Well, I’m as set as I think I will ever be. Let’s see how they are all doing.” He explained before placing his spear up, ready to charge back into the battle. The snow-haired player would look around to see if there was anything that he was able to use, but nothing came in sight. Hey, a material shortage was a brutal problem for him if he wanted to continue in his business. And the scouting on his own was just straight up boring, far too much work, and took too much time. It was unfortunate, but he should not be so greedy. Why would they even be located here out of all places. So he would then make his way towards where the rest of them have gone through just to make sure they were all right. His watch was ready to heal players who might have fallen in their health.

Itzal stood up when he realized that Hikoru had moved on already.  How did he just now hear the sounds of combat?  Or even notice Hikoru's absence.  Itzal nodded to Aereth with a grin.  "I won't need full health for this guy.  If you look there's only one of them.  After that mob's dead we'll have one more and then the boss.  Let's get this done man."  He nodded to Velnia who erupted in lightning again before charging along side Itzal.  He rushed forward and as he passed @Hikoru said "Sorry man, I didn't notice you were gone for some reason.  I'll pay better attention next time alright?"  With that he zoomed towards the feline and released Nova Ascension, stunning the monster as well as landing the bleeding effect.  He really loved it when he was able to use the extra benefits of his sword.  He leaped back and gestured for Hikoru to land another blow as he was free to do so.

Spoiler

ID#  82325  BD:  8

Hikoru: 877/1115 78/110

Itzal:  980/980  <>  62/98  

Fiendish Feline 289/548  <12x9=108  Bleed applied  2/2 bleed 1/1 paralysis>

Edited by Itzal

Jonathan looked over to Itzal and Aereth who were mentioning Hikoru fighting. 'Fighting? What do they... Oh' Jonathan moved forward, noting the fight Hikoru and Itzal were now fighting. "Coulda' said somethin'' The blond acknowledged. He drew his weapon and charged forward. Now that there was just one he could use a Focused Howl.  He felt the skill mod activate and the creature in front of him was now outlined in red. He smiled before releasing a "Focused Howl" onto the creature. Immediately, the creature turned towards him, a new target being acknowledged. "Alright Hikky. Show us your stuff" The blond chuckled and waited for Hikoru to blow through this mob. He was one of the better DPS's of the game after all. 'Now that I think about it though, Aereth or Sey might get to finish it off' He waited for the rest to finish it off. 

@Hikoru

Spoiler

[0]Hikoru: 877/1115 78/110
[1]Itzal:  980/980  <>  62/98
[6]Morgenstern  780/780 <> 78/78

Fiendish Feline 289/548  <2/2 bleed 1/1 paralysis>