[PP-F4] Ice and Echos (Ruri)

Keith whistled as he saw Ruri's hit. "Nice job, sis! This is gonna take no time!" Keith said, as he watched Bone-Chill turn his attention to him. Yep, it was time for another attack.

[1-2] Miss

[3-5] Bone-Chill dodges

[6-8] Hit -1 Hp to Bone-Chill

[9-10] Critical -2 Hp to Bone-Chill

Skelly Hp: 14/20

Keith Hp: 60/61

Ruri Hp: 26/27

Bone-Chill brought his hand down, interrupting Keith's movement. He swatted him aside, sending Keith into a snow-mound. Keith popped out with a Santa Beard made of snow and shook it off. "Yeesh... That hurt..."

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ruri

Keith shook the snow off of his clothes and stood back up, seeing Bone-Chill had come close to a ledge of the mountain. And this, gave Keith an idea. "Sis! Try and hit Bone-Chill with enough force to knock him off the cliff! If you do that, then he'll be done for!"

She grinned at the Idea as she begun to charge up her weapon, it glowing a dark blue, as she begun to attack, hopefully a critical, or maybe even a small hit could do it...

[1-2] Miss

[3-5] Bone-Chill dodges

[6-8] Hit -1 Hp to Bone-Chill

[9-10] Critical -2 Hp to Bone-Chill

Skelly Hp: 12/20 (Note: Now dead from force)

Keith Hp: 60/61

Ruri Hp: 26/27

Results:

She hit normally, almost a critical, it forced him with enough to have him start to drop off the cliff, as he begun to fall off, into what seemed to be millions of spikes, as she looked down she fist-pumped into the air and high-fived keith. "OH MY GOSH!!! I DID IT!!" She smiled as she fist pumped and hugged Keith suddenly. She was happy that she had a brother who was intelligent, and knew plans of action as they begun fights and finished them...

Keith picked her up and spun her around in the hug. When they were toddlers, he never thought that his little sister would be able to destroy a giant Ice Skeleton dragon, but here she was, triumphantly hugging him. "And let's see the drop!" He said, as the sign for Bone-Chill's defeat came up. Displaying the EXP gained, and the new item. <>, A One-Handed Straight Sword, It's blade made of crystal clear ice with a sapphire blue handle.

[OOC: Wanna roll to see what kind of effect it will have?"

[We'll have to get this checked in due time. Until then, let's continue.]

Keith whistled as the icy blade came to view. "Woah... Now that's one gorgeous sword! I figure since you're the one who put down the fever, you should get to have it." He said with a smile, as he ruffled up Ruri's hair. "Plus, I only use katanas. And this sword has your name written all over it!"

She looked at Keith and Smiled... "I don't see and engraved words anywhere, but I don't really know if you even use one handed swords anymore, Sure-- I guess I can have it..." She says as she takes the sword, and hits except as she picks it up and swings it around a little, as it hits a tree a bit and it then gets a cut into it. She smiled at the sharp blade... "Wow..." She says as she stares at the majestic sword.

[OOC]

Keith nodded and took a step back. "Careful where you swing that thing! You wanna kill Mavericks and monsters, not me!" He said with chuckle, as Ruri played with her new toy. "But anyway... Wanna go back to town and check out the quest board? I think there may be new things up since Bone-Chill is no longer bothering travelers."

"Sure!" She said as she unequipped her sword now into her inventory and skipped along her marry trail, hoping to complete another quest, or two... Waiting once in a while for Keith to catch up to her fast skipping.

(OOC: I have asked GMs to approve/ point me to a better direction with enchanted item, I want to maybe close it after it's approved and stuff if you are wanting to end it here.)

Keith smiled as he ran up to his sister. "Well, looks like you've become faster! Just like your older brother!" He said with a smile as they ran down the hill. "So, sis, when we get back to town, do you wanna pick out a quest for us to do? After all, you've totally earned the right to make the call!"

"Many of the quests are all, boring... Kinda..." She said as she walked down a bit slower as they then got to a stop in front of the bulletin board, the small quests to do were there, she then spotted one, it was to find a cave nearby, which was contained of Ice and millions of echos, large and small. She smiled as she pointed to the quest. "Ready?" She asked Keith as she got ready her sword...

Keith nodded slowly and then smiled. "Yeah... Let's do it, sis!" He said, getting his katana ready as he peered down the cave. "want me to take the lead? There's no guessing what could pop up down here..." He said, wanting to make sure his sister would be safe at all times.

Keith shook snowflakes out of his hair and he rolled his eyes. "Har har... Yuk it up, sis." He said, as started to walk again, only to trip on a sudden depression in the snow and fall forward into a drift of the stuff. "Weh do eh keep falling in all this stuff?" He said, his voice muffled by the snow.

Keith looked a all the stones and scratched his chin. "I could probably use my martial Arts skill to get us through, but it may be tough to pull off. Sis, you've gotten your Martial Arts already, right?" Keith asked, looking from the stones to his little sister.

Keith patted Ruri's head and smiled. "watch n' learn, sis. This is how we take care of walls!" He said, as his fist became coated with pale blue light. As he waited, he then thrust it forward, feeling the bricks rip apart and shatter as he knocked the wall apart. "Remember sis, it never pays to get stoned on the job." He said, as the bricks were now out of the way.

"Whoa.." She said as Keith had hammered on the wall with his fist, as if made of steel all the boulders, demolished in front of the dust covering the defeat of them. She smiled at keith. "This is why your my brother, you are strong and intelligent!" She smiled at him as she then hugged him tightly as she soon afterward let go and begun to travel inside the dungeon of traps, and other recognizable stuff.