[PP-F1] Clearing the Kobold Infestation

Mortambo had sent out a general call to people to meet him at the North Gate of Starting City. He just hoped someone actually shows up. "I mean I know Argumail will be here, but I don't know if he's gotten anyone else. Or who else might come," he thinks to himself, "I know we'll need a large party to clear out the mines though. It seemed like the Kobolds had a small army." He looks around the gate area where he asked anyone who was interested to meet him.

Party Includes (in combat post order):

Mortambo

Argumail

Mayonaka

Echo

Oliver

Primrose

In battles, I will post in between each person's posts to represent the enemy's turn, although it will be your responsibility to react to the enemy's result in your post.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After a tiring day, I still had a quest to do with some party memebers. "Where were we suppose to meet again?" I said to myself as I look around the Town of Beginnings. I walked around the town some more and spotted Mortambo by himself. "Hey Mortambo, where is everyone?" I asked him when I finally reached to his position. "Sorry if I took long to get here. I forgot where we had to meet." he said with a smile.

"That's fine, I think you beat everyone else here. I'm not sure we've met before. I guess you know me from the description I gave," Mortambo smiles at the guy and offers his hand to shake. "Hopefully, we can get started soon. The sooner the better," a dark thought passes across his face, "I can't just leave all those people there. I mean, I can't just think of them as NPCs, you know?"

"Well if you look up here." I said pointing towards our Party Status, "You can see each other names." Mortambo also explains how we must get started soon, and how he couldn't think of them as just NPCs. "You're right, but risking our lives for people who can respawn is pointless. I know your heart is in the right place, but if one of us die the quest will be rather pointless." I said as the night glow.

I walked to the place where we were supposed to meet. I was going with a party to save lives in the Kobold mines. I felt pretty good with myself knowing that I was helping at least a few people. I spotted two figures in the meeting place and I knew i was that late. As I approached them, they were talking about something.

I looked over to see May walking our way, "Hey May! People are kind of late, but it's okay." I said with a smile. I took a seat and crossed my legs. "When are people going to show up?" I said as I rubbed my eyes. I looked around to see if any were going to approach us, but it was still dark and no one has shown up.

Mortambo looks rather sheepish after Echo pointed out the Party Status. "Sorry, this is my first time in a group really...I solo a lot. And I know. That's why I came back here to get more people so that we can be very careful doing it. I almost died in there, and got out thanks to some of the NPCs. I'm hoping taking the group back will be overkill."

As Echo greets May, he turns to her, "Hello, It's very nice to meet you!" Mort looks rather troubled when Echo asks when people were supposed to show up. "Well, you guys are just a little bit late. But that's okay, we'll just be patient until the others get here," Mort says smiling at them both.

Well.. I mean. Ah.. I said with a nervous chuckle. I continued to look around from where we were to see if there were any players. I stood up and dusted myself off, "I'm going to be back." I said as I dashed into the darkness. I ran into the closest Inn and asked for a cup of water, and enjoyed myself for the time being.

I looked at the time in the Inn. "No one still hasn't shown up I guess." I said to myself as I drink the rest of my water. I pulled down my menu, but no notification of any sort. I ordered at cup of tea and went towards the table near the window. I watched as many players walk by. "Man, I guess people aren't out late at night." I said to myself as I take a sip from my tea.

"M-May! What're you doing here?" I said to May. She came closer to the table, and I sat straight up. As she took a seat I took a sip of my tea. "I thought you would be waiting with Morta." I said with a grin. I continue to look at my menu to see if I need to do anything. "Hmm. I have another quest to do after this it seems." I said to May as I take a sip of my water. I stare out the window to see fewer players walking by.

What am I doing here? What are you doing here, your not ditching are you? I said as I gulped the water down. The moon's light shone through the town and glistened onto the streets. It was another night in Aincrad, which didn't matter. More important things were ahead.

"Ack!"I suddenly gulped the whole water down. "W-What makes you say that? I would not abandon you all." I said with a chuckle. I wiped the remaining water from my lips and gaze my eyes towards May. "So, what're you doing here?" I said as the cup of water de-materializes. The million of polygons have disappeared and the shine of the polygons brighten his eyes,

I glared at May. "Well then, you stalker." I snickered at May. "It's gotten quite and no one has shown up for the quest." I said to May. I stretched and put my hands behind my head. I turn my head towards the clock, "Hm.. It's pretty late right now. Do you think we should just wait till tomorrow?" I said in a tired tone.

"Yes, I am. Well I guess you don't sleep, Stalker." I said sarcastically. I yawned as I covered my mouth. My eyes were water and I looked around the Inn, and it seemed like we were the only two up. The Inn_Master seemed to still be there, but he was just an NPC. "Well I guess I need to sleep. Something you don't do!" I said mockingly. I stood up and walked out the door towards a bench. I sat there and slowly drifted to sleep.

I finished my water and sent Mortambo a message: Hey Echo is out cold, I'll watch him for the night, I'll report with him tomorrow, same place. I walked outside and sat next to Echo, who was sleeping. He seemed familiar in the strangest ways though. I kept my eyes open for hours until I finally fell asleep while sitting my my arms and legs crossed.

I open my eyes for a moment, and I looked next to me to see May sleeping with her legs and arms crossed. "You seem so familiar, but I have no memories of you." I picked her up and placed her down on the bench. I took off my cloak and put it around her. "You shouldn't catch a cold from this." I said as I sat on the floor and closed my eyes. The sounds of nothing but stillness kept me from staying awake. I slowly started to fall asleep once more. I fell asleep.