[PP-F1] Clearing the Kobold Infestation

At first I heard some rustling, and I thought it was Argumail for second. I ignored it and continue to stay in the shade by the rock edge above me. The rustling continued, and I gave a light laugh as I thought Argumail was having a hard time getting to where I was. Suddenly a voice from above said if I knew where the NPCs were. I smiled, because I recognized that voice anywhere. "At last, you've found me. Stalker." I said with a jokish tone. The fishes fascinated me and I couldn't take my eyes off them. I looked above me to see nothing but the bottom of the rock, "I don't know where they are, but it sounds like they're at the Kobold Mines." I replied to May.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After finish off another Kobold another menacing one creeps froward towards me. I was certain more would come soon, since they took over the mines. With little time I swipe my menu and send the others a PM: I'm in the mines, I'm in a little bit of trouble. I'm waiting for you guys. I pull out my sword and waiting until the beast is in range, then I attempt an attack. I quickly manuevered my way and landed an attack straight on it's head. The kobold staggered backwards, holding its head then lunged at me with anger. I jumped high in the air, dodging the ax in his hand and planting my feet in it's skull. I was holding in there for now but if more came, I wouldn't last.

Battle Dice 10 -3 CRIT damage.

Primrose Health 15/15

Kobold 7/10

I stood up and dusted myself off, "Yeah, let's get going now." I replied. I jumped onto the edge of the rock and picked myself up. I stood in front of May and took her by the hand. "Let's get going." I said to May. We both headed out of the forest and onto the path towards the Kobold Mines. We followed the path and found that Argumail was still waiting there, and the others were still behind.

After we stopped by Argumail, a received a message from Primrose. As soon as I read the message, without hesitation I ran into the Kobold Quickly unsheathing my sword. "HANG IN THERE PRIM! I'M ON MY WAY!" I exclaimed, with a serious tone. She's not going to last long in there by herself. Just wait a bit more, Prim. I'm on my way! I thought to myself. I dashed around running through the passage. I heard a «Kobold» from a distance and ran faster towards the direction. I saw a glimpse of the «Kobold» and dashed in, "ACTIVE!" «Midnight Crescent» , but suddenly the «Kobold» turned around and dodge the sword skill.

PARTY

Echo - 15/15

Primrose - 15/15

ENEMY

Kobold - 7/10

BD: 4

Argumail patience ended he could no longer hold on. He rushed in sword a blaze. He saw a woman fight one and defeating it. He was enchanted... Finally, he got carnage. He rushed the beast, smiling intensely. He approached his first enemy flipped over it's head. He turned and slash the Kobold into a bloody puddle. He smiled at the lady," Backup has arrived, Tactic this is not a good place to face them... Let me think... 300! That's how we'll take them ...head to that corridor I will cover you ... Go go go."

As we arrived at the mines a look if distress moved Echo's face. I could tell that something was wrong. A message fron Primrose appeared on my screen a few seconds later, concluding that something wasn't as it should be. I follow closley as Echo recklessly charges into the mines without saying a word. Primrose was strong but even she couldn't handle a whole army of kobolds alone. I took out my sword after Argumail came in moments later. He directed orders to Primrose, bad idea. I rolled my eyes and jumped on the Kobold. I made a deep cut into the shoulders of the monster and slid my sword out with a disgusting sound.

Mayonaka 17/17

Kobold 4/10 -3 CRIT damage

Two figures have arrived through the tunnel. I smiled as I see Mayonaka and Argumail. They were able to receive the message sent from Primrose. May was able to a deep cut into the shoulder of the «Kobold». Argumail was giving orders to Primrose, but it seemed like May knew that it was a bad idea. I activated my sword skill, "ACTIVATE!" «Slant». «Slant», single sharp 45 degree diagonal slash. I was able to hit the «Kobold» and made the «Kobold» aggressive towards me.

PARTY

Argumail - 15/15

Echo - 15/15

Mayonaka - 17/17

Primrose - 15/15

ENEMY

Kobold - 3/10

BD: 8

The sudden rush of unfamiliar faces confused me until i remembered the message I sent out to my unanimous party members. The Kobold have my arm a clean slice and crouched to regroup. I gave Argumail an apologetic smile and went in for another turn at the Kobold. I couldn't blame hi for not knowing anything about the guild I was associated with. I decided Bo to speak to him until after the battle though, which was soon. The Kobold's attention was focused on Mayonaka so I took the chance and stabbed the Kobold in the stomach, making it dissipate into crystals.

Primrose 13/15

Kobold DEAD -3 CRIT damage

The «Kobold» shattered into a million of polygons, and it seemed like it was the end of the day. "Good job, Primrose!" I said with a faint smile. Everyone, but Oliver seemed to be here. The Col was given to the present party members. I took a seat on a boulder and waited for my breathe to come back to me. Everyone seemed a bit tired from the destination here, but Primrose was already here. "Primrose.. May I ask, How did you get here?" I ask, with a curious tone.

Col Rewards

Kobold - 50 Col

Argumail - 8 Col

Echo - 14 Col

Mayonaka - 14 Col

Primrose - 14 Col

[i made a mistake I was suppose to be 50. I read the multiplier wrong. 5 X MOBHEALTH. ]

Mortambo arrives just in time to see the guard at the mine entrance explode into blue shards. "Okay, seriously guys...we can't just rush off. We need to stick together if we are going to make sure none of us die." He collects himself after his all out dash to get here in response to Prim's message. "Okay, I'll lead the way, it won't take us long to get to the main room. We'll have plenty to fight then." He starts into the mine looking around warily for more guards.

((Echo, the loot for that Kobold would only be 75 Col, I have no idea where you got 500 from))

I have Echo a strange look. We were supposed to meet yesterday but no one came so I went in by myself. I self a little but mostly killed kobolds through the night. I sated. Next I turned to Argumail. I don't mean to attend you but did you honestly think that I would run away from a fight? I'm a leader!! I will never back down from a fight, even if I'm about of die. I said, it sounded nicer in my head though. I followed Mortambo but stopped at the split pathway. I looked at my other party members, either we split up or all go in one side.

I disregarded te little dispute and continued on to the slit ends behind Primrose. I sighed and planned how this situation was going to work in my head. If we had five present party members then we would go into groups if two, one group would get three people. The world of Aincrad was quire confusing with its twists and turns. "I say we break into two groups. I also think it would be a good idea to make Argumail and Primrose the group leaders since one is a second in command and the other is a guild leader." I said while poking finger with my sword's blade.

Oliver sighed as he walked to the entrance of them mines, no one was there. He instantly knew that they had left him behind. They was the obvious reason fat he was late but it also might be because he wasn't a very high level in the game. Oliver walked into the mines, determined to catch up to the group. Once he got into the darkened area he unsheathed his sword and stared in the mines. He couldn't hear anytiing so he assumed the group had gotten there. He continued on and found no kobolds, maybe they were hoarded in one area.

Oliver sighed as he walked to the entrance of them mines, no one was there. He instantly knew that they had left him behind. They was the obvious reason fat he was late but it also might be because he wasn't a very high level in the game. Oliver walked into the mines, determined to catch up to the group. Once he got into the darkened area he unsheathed his sword and stared in the mines. He couldn't hear anytiing so he assumed the group had gotten there. He continued on and found no kobolds, maybe they were hoarded in one area.

As they were waiting to decide what to do, Mortambo hears something further up the tunnel. "Oliver, is that you? Hurry up."

Once they were all gathered, Mortambo says "I don't think we should split up, when I was here before there was an army of kobolds down here. It would be easy for a small party to get overwhelmed. Let's just stay together. If I remember right, the main place the Kobolds stay is down the left fork. Let's go. When it comes to fighting it might be good to break up into squads. I like May's idea. Argumail, Echo, and May will work together, Prim, Oliver and I will be in the second group? Sound good? "

Now that we going to be fighting and are in a more combat oriented situation the post order is as follows:

[Enemy]

Argumail

Echo

Mayonaka

[Enemy]

Primrose

Mortambo

Oliver

I will post for the enemies battle rolls when necessary. :D

I continued to walk with the group on a split passage, "Okay then. I'm guessing we'll meet up back here if possible?" I asked. Mortambo was able to spot Oliver, and he came over to us. When Oliver finally arrived, Mortambo divided everyone into groups. He said we shouldn't split up, but he seemed to know where the Kobold Infestation were. I leaned my shoulder against the walls and sat down staring down the right side of the cave. What's in there? Maybe more infestation? I thought to myself.

[i fixed the Col rewards. It's not 75, but 50. I'm sorry about that.]

" What foolishness!" Argumail scuffed, " Running from a fight had nothing to do with be a leader... But if it did then it would 'be a great general knows when to yield'." Argumail raised his sword to block his oncoming attackers. He was insane but, he wasn't stupid, Tactically, at the rate Primrose would be dead in seconds. Argumail cursed himself.... he should of followed Mortambo's commands. Disgraceful. Is this how the Raoul of the Crimson Inquisition operates. Argumail was sustaining too much damage so he retreated to Mortambo.

Argumail followed the Mortambo out of fray. Echo and May? he thought, but then he realized that Mortambo was the stuck with Prim. Argumail values bloodshed almost as much to a tactic or strategy to obtain it. Primrose seems to be a foolish child, that believed that slicing and dicing will solve the battle continuum. Argumail thought. This pissed him off...but he really like her spunk.

"If you guys don't mind.... May I be the commander of this group?" Argumail asked

I looked at Argumail, "Commander? We're here to rescue NPCs. I like how you think, but we need to plan together. We can't just follow one command, or I won't follow just one command." I said, as I stood up and placed my sword on my shoulder. There are more than one path, but it seems like they believe the infestation was on the left. I thought to myself, as I tapped my chin. I looked over to the left side, and started walking towards the direction. "Let's go. If you all think it's this way." I said, slowly disappearing into the dark.

I closed my eyes and listened to Argumail speak. He was talking to me unlike anyone had dared to, which I liked. He didn't care if I was a girl or in an important guild, I still had set him off. I responded to Argumail in my head. Well fisrt of all running from a fight would be cowardice, making others think you are weak. If you are weak you can't be a leader or survive this game. It is true that one should no when to yield but I will go until I reach that point of breaking. I folded my arms over my chest and looked back at the people I didn't know really, Mortambo and Oliver, Oliver, I could tell wouldn't be much help. I wasn't sure what Mortambo was capable of though. I nodded towards the left side and walked far behind Echo.

I could feel a bit of tension between Argumail and Primrose. I didn't admit this to anyone but I was afraid of Argumail. I was so short and he was bigger than me, he was also intimidating. I was close to Echo's height but he was still taller. I ran to catch up to Echo, so I wasn't near Argumail and walked into the pathway with him.