[PP-F1] Clearing the Kobold Infestation

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The sun glared into my eyes, and I covered my eyes to see May now awake. "Good morning, Sleeping Beauty." I said as I stood up to stretch. I took my cloak off of May and put it back on. "Were you warm for the night. May?" I said as I adjusted everything for my cloak.

I looked at May, "Shall we go, then?" I said as I grabbed onto May's hand and ran back to the meet up spot. There were quite players now since it's the morning. We were able to go through the crowd and wait by the meet up spot. "Hmm. I guess no one is here. Now who's late." I said mockingly.

"No, you should not go in, at least not without me!" Argumail said and he turned to Mortambo," I'm deepest apologies for my tardiness."

He looked at Echo and said laughing," What are you wait for?... go in lad." He looked at the set sun and wonder if he see the sunrise. He couldn't wait to kill the vile creatures but, he was a leader now, and plus he didn't want to embarrass him 2nd best friend while he was working. So he kept up his Noble Persona, He walked in after Echo and he smelled the dank air.

"Smells like it's about to rain hell... I hope you guys brought your umbrellas." He smirked revealing his unusually extremely sharp teeth. The auburn eyes turned blood red. "Let's feast on the enemie's blood, Mortambo! and others."

"Oh, Hey there. Nice to meet you Argumail." I said as I flashed a smile. I walked over to Argumail and gave my hand out to shake. I looked at Argumail with confusion at first, "G-Go in? Shouldn't we wait for the rest of our party?" I asked him. I took a look around and there were only four players in the party that are present. I swipe down my menu and sent the remaining party members the invite. "Rise and shine. The quest is starting soon. Please arrive to the position that we discussed. Thank you." I put away the menu and sat down, "Now we just wait for the rest of our party members." I said with a smile.

" Wait?" Argumail's devilish smile was wiped from his face. He couldn't be mad at other people for being late when he was late too. He just assumed that everyone was there." What is your names? You know of me but, I know not of you." he said to occupy his mind for the gore he was missing.

I chuckled at Argumail, "If you look over here." I pointed to the Party Status, "You'll be able to see the names of everyone in your party." I said with a smile. I offered my hand to Argumail to shake, "Well. Just to be formal. My name is Echo." I said with a grin. I pointed over to May, "She's a stalker." I said mockingly. "I'm kidding. Her name is Mayonaka." I told Argumail as I laugh a bit.

Mortambo laughs as Argumail eagerly suggests we move forward, "I am excited as well my friend, but we still have a couple more members coming I think..." He seems to consider something for a moment "I suppose we could head out now, and I will just PM them the directions. I just hate leaving the safe zone without everyone with us." He shrugs at the others "I will put it up to a group vote. Leave now? Or wait for the other two missing members? Either way we aren't going into the mines without them...it's too dangerous. We need every sword we can get to be sure we are safe."

I looked at Echo with a face of sarcasm. Haha very funny, As Echo said I'm Mayonaka, nice to meet you all. I say we could leave. I heard Primrose had a pretty high place in a guild do she may be busy but I don't know. So we're just waiting for a kid named Oliver? I said, not really asking anyone.

I walk to the meeting place, trying to be cool about it, that doesn't happen. I walk down the alley way and forward, towards the group, but trip over a crate. It wasn't a very nice way to give first impression but, I just let it happen. I always tripped over the most obvious things, even if I move out of the way there's one on the other side for me to trip on. I regained my balance and put my hands in my pockets, towards the party. I could see four people there already so I knew I was late. When I finally met up with the group I took my hands out of my pockets and extended them to the girl. Hello, I'm Oliver. What's your name? I asked politely.

I let out a slight snicker when the guy, I'm guessing was Oliver tripped over an obvious crate in the middle of the pathway. I could tell already that he was clumsy. When he walked up to the group he extended his hand to me personally and introduced himself. Hi Oliver? I'm Mayonaka. Nice to meet you. I turn back to the party, Are we ready to go now? I said.

Argumail smirked embarrassed that he didn't see the names. " Nice to meet you all." he smiled. Argumail stared at the mine entrance intensely. When Mortambo decide put it a vote ,Argumail, almost leaped for joy but he resisted his urge. " I vote that we move on."

"Oliver?" Argumail smiled," Is that you, my friend? Mortambo you never told me Oliver coming too. This is going to be great guys. I can already smell the bloodshed."

I looked at our party, "Let's go rescue some NPCs!" I said to the whole party. I stood up and unsheathed my sword. I stretch for a moment and lay my sword on my shoulder. "I'll head out first. If you're all ready catch up if you can." I said with a jokish tone. I slowly headed out towards the mine, not knowing what might be ahead of me. "I hope they all know where to go." I said with a nervous tone. "They'll be fine. They have four players with them." I said to myself, listening to the birds chirp.

"I'll go with you. "Argumail said, " This not the time for joking... It for violence." Argumail was absolutely hungry for the blood of his enemy. He couldn't contain himself, His auburn eyes turned back to there crazied red color. He smiled revealing his rather sharp teeth. The ground quake with anticipation.

"You're quite thirsty for a guild leader, Argumail." I said to him as I swing my sword. I looked to Argumail, "Do you think it was a good idea leaving them behind? I mean it could be bad for only the three of them." I said to Argumail, but I shook my head, "Nevermind. I think May will be able to protect them. She's pretty tough. I said as I smile to myself. We continued to the path towards the «Kobold Mines».

We finally arrived at our destination, and I took a seat on a boulder unsheathing my sword. "I think waiting for them here would be great." I said to Argumail. I rested my eyes and concentrated on the sound of nature around me, but knowing that there are some NPCs within the mines. I opened my eyes and looked towards the Mines.

"I guess we can head out, and Primrose can catch up whenever she gets free," Mortambo says looking around at the party. Seeing Argumail and Echo already gone he just shakes his head and sighs, "Those two are going to get in trouble pushing so far ahead. I was going to take about how we would divide loot, and offer to make everyone a piece of gear with the materials we find in the mines...but I guess we'll talk about that afterwards." Mortambo looks at Maya and Oliver "Let's go. Hopefully we can catch up to the other two before they get into too much trouble."

I looked inside the mines, but I couldn't see a thing in there. It was quite dark, but we still had to wait for the others. I continue to rest at the boulder and wait for the others to arrive. "I can't see a thing in there." I said to Argumail. I stood up and dusted myself off, "I'll be right back." I said as I dashed off. I went under a passageway and found a lake with a beautiful scenery. I just wanted to get out of that place just to get some good air. I took a seat by the lake and watch as the fish swim against the currents. "Even if this is just a game. The fishes still have their own minds." I said to myself with a grin.

I nodded at Mortambo and started walking towards the mines. I should have known Echo would go ahead, but Argumail and Oliver knowing eachother surprised me. They were different to me, maybe they were both in the same guild. When we finally reached the mines I immediately ran down without asking after Echo. I turned down several pathways and entrances attempting to locate my friend. I walked, amazed, into a wonderful sight. The water gleamed and I finally found Echo gazing at the fish. I could tell he was deep in thought. I took a seat on the rock ledge above Echo and looked at the fish swimming around, they looked mindless, but not at the same time. The water was calm and the reflection glimmered on the ceiling. So where do you think the NPC's are? I said not looking away from the fish.

Argumail rattled with need for blood but, he remained patient . He gritted his teeth but, he stood still. Even though, Echo was not his superior, Argumail followed his order because, if ever the time came when Argumail gave order Echo would be sure to follow it.Argumail's dad alway said," If you don't bust a man balls then later he wouldn't bust yours."

Argumail liked persona it remind him of his brother . He made the decision, to invite him to his guild if he survived this. Argumail would give him the Erumoenjeru, title that he was saving for his brother. Argumail stood and waited until he came out.