[PP-F1] Clearing the Kobold Infestation

I smiled at Argumail. "I'm glad you're here." I said with a friendly tone. I leaped forward attacking the middle «Kobald» with the speed I had, I was able to slash the «Kobald» and get back to a safe distance without ever being caught in their swings. I took a defensive position awaiting for Argumail to deal some damage.

PARTY

Echo 17/17

Argumail 14/15 (Cedar 12/12)

ENEMY

Kobald - 8/10

Kobald - 7/10

Kobald - 8/10

Lunatic Kobald - 24/30

BD: 8

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC- Please do not mind my swearing! OwO

DAMNIT! LET ME THROUGH!! I yell and pound on the rocks that seperated Echo and Argumail from me. I put away my sword and begin to move the rocks one by one. I had successfully gotten at least fifty rocks and two boulders away from it in about ten minutes time. It won't be fast enough to get to them in time, they would be in horrible shape if I didn't get there quick. I worked faster than ever to move the rocks.

" Oh yeah, That's the first I ever heard that." Argumail smiled. " Listen, We have to fight this battle with your wits not with brawns ok. So follow your mind not, your heart... and possibly we escape with our lives... barely.. Ok then to War!" Argumail looked down at him," I'll be back I promise" Argumail's auburn eyes turn deep red. He smiled revealing his bloodstained sharp teeth. " Oh what fun!"

"Cedar, Cowboy!", Argumail shouted crazily. Cedar ran and slammed his axes in the kobold's back and rode him around. "One is distracted... 2 v 3... Echo get my back... If need be we will take them to hell with us, to save these NPCs." He stabbed the oncoming Kobold but it dodged.

PARTY

Echo 17/17

ENEMY

Kobald - 8/10

Kobald - 7/10

Kobald - 8/10

Lunatic Kobald - 24/30

[i don't mind. I swear. Haha.]

I heard some rumbling from the back of us, "M-May?" I said to myself, I turned back and faced the three «Kobald», and the «Lunatic Kobald». The «Lunatic Kobald» brought its pickaxe up and swipe me with it. Sending towards the rocks behind us. Busting through the walls, I lay there in front of May. "Heh.. Hey there." I said picking myself up to me knees. I stabbed my sword into the ground, and awaited for the something to happen, I had a cool down to wait for my next attack.

PARTY

Echo 15/17

ENEMY

Kobald - 8/10

Kobald - 7/10

Kobald - 8/10

Lunatic Kobald - 24/30

OOC- Okay!

I suddenly felt a rock going into my chest. The pathway was open and Echo was laying there. I gawked at the hole then charged at the kobold running at Echo's body. I was able to defend but not attack or do any damage to the pesky kobold. The amount of health they all had was overwhelming.

PARTY

Echo 15/17

ENEMY

Kobald - 8/10

Kobald - 7/10

Kobald - 8/10

Lunatic Kobald - 24/30.

" [censored]...Cedar, Nature's Vampire link to Echo." Argumail ran and slabbed the Lunatic Kobold's back." Echo chop him down." Argumail jumped off Lunatic's back just time for a regular one to hit it back. Argumail smiled and backflipped on to a wall and jump off doing the corkscrew. " Say cheese!"

PARTY

Echo 17/17

ENEMY

Kobald - 8/10

Kobald - 5/10

Kobald - 8/10

Lunatic Kobald - 17/30

Argumail was amazing! He had the skills and weaponry but as Echo said..bloodlust. I was too distracted my Agrumail that a kobold snuck up on me and hit my forearm. I whipped around with rage and went to go and fight it.

PARTY

Echo 15/17

Mayonaka 16/17

ENEMY

Kobald - 8/10

Kobald - 5/10

Kobald - 8/10

Lunatic Kobold - 17/30

I rushed the «Kobald» that attacked May, and started to slash the «Kobald» in a bloodlust takeover. "A-Argumail.. M-May." I said as I continue to slash at the «Kobald». The other «Kobalds» tried to attack me, but I was able to flip out, and leaped forward continuing to attack the «Kobald». I had to step back for a moment, and slowly regained myself. I leaped to a safe distance, and smiled at the two. "Heh. I'm okay." I said faintly.

PARTY

Echo 17/17

Mayonaka 16/17

ENEMY

Kobald - 8/10

Kobald - 3/10

Kobald - 8/10

Lunatic Kobold - 17/30

Agrumail looked at Mayonaka get hit. He saw Louise get instead, and that enraged him. "You will regret you ever laid a finger on her." Argumail slide between another one's legs slashing every inch of it's body and stabbed it in the neck. " Are you ok?" he said as ran up and hugged her and pressed her head against his chest. He looked and realized that it was Mayonaka and then he pulled away.

PARTY

Echo 17/17

Mayonaka 16/17

ENEMY

Kobald - 8/10

Kobald - 3/10

Kobald - 8/10

Lunatic Kobold - 17/30

OOC- Hey, Nature's Vampire heal the injuried by stealing for strong and heal attackers. Therefore, Echo is healed

My eyes widened and I wasn't able to move when Argumail squeezed me tight and pulled me off the ground, hugging my head into his chest. His hug was squeezing me to death so I couldn't really speak. A-argumail... I squeak out, but it was muffled. Finally he lets go of me and I stagger back. I look t him with wide eyes, trying to figure out why he did that.

I watched as Argumail hugged May, "Tsk. We're getting along much better now." I said, as I stood up. The «Kobalds» started to swing at Argumail, and May. I stood in front blocking the attack, but caused me to kneel down. "Ahem. Once you two are done staring at each other. You can help me." I said pushing the axe outwards, and kicked the «Kobald» away from me.

PARTY

Echo 17/17

Mayonaka 16/17

ENEMY

Kobald - 8/10

Kobald - 3/10

Kobald - 8/10

Lunatic Kobold - 17/30

BD: 5

Argumail shook his head and cleared his throat," Well, Echo we should get back to it."

Argumail turned around and slashed a incoming kobold cross the chest. He ran and attacked, the lunatic. " Focus all attacks on the Lunatic."

PARTY

Echo 17/17

Mayonaka 16/17

ENEMY

Kobald - 8/10

Kobald - 3/10

Kobald - 8/10

Lunatic Kobold - 17/30

I cleared my throat also and turned my attention to the lunatic kobold. I jumped in the air and spun, landing my sword into the kobold's head. I smiled then rolled outwards towards the other kobolds.

PARTY

Echo 15/17

ENEMY

Kobald - 8/10

Kobald - 5/10

Kobald - 8/10

Lunatic Kobald - 15/30

Argumail somersaulted and slabbed the lunatic in the eyes." His blind..." Argumail said and turned around and killed the 2nd kobold. He stared at his comrade and shouted," You two take two and I'll take the other."

PARTY

Echo 15/17

ENEMY

Kobald - 8/10

Kobald - 0/10 dead

Kobald - 8/10

Lunatic Kobald - 10/30

I quickly went to attack the «Kobald», but the other was able to block my attack, and the «Kobald» I was attempting to attack struck its axe directly at me. The shock of the axe impaling my stomach, made me fall to the ground beneath the «Kobalds». I was in shock, and I couldn't move. I'm going to die here. I know it. I thought to myself, as I fail to pick myself up.

PARTY

Echo 13/17

ENEMY

Kobald - 8/10

Kobald - DEAD

Kobald - 8/10

Lunatic Kobald - 10/30

BD: 2

I nod my head to Argumail and gasp when I see to kobolds lingering over Echo. I run directly in from of the line of attck and slash the arm of one and kick the other in the face. When I bring my leg down I quickly move Echo out of the way before the kobold can attack him. I am stabbed by one kobold, unable to block it.

PARTY

Echo 13/17

Mayonaka 15/17

ENEMY

Kobald - 7/10

Kobald - DEAD

Kobald - 8/10

Lunatic Kobald - 10/30

Argumail blocked the blade coming down to smite Echo," Child, Please can you be more careful, Cedar hit it." Cedar frowned and performed Nature's Vampire. Argumail slided in between it legs and come up and slapped it in through it's chest. Cedar walked up and helped Echo. It pointed to Mayonaka . He made a lot if chirps and ran after Argumail.

PARTY

Echo 15/17

Mayonaka 15/17

ENEMY

Kobald - 3/10

Kobald - DEAD

Kobald - 8/10

Lunatic Kobald - 10/30

I watch as May was struck. "M-May? Why!" I said, standing up with my sword facing at the «Kobalds». In sudden rage, I jumped onto one of the «Kobalds», and jabbed my sword into its face, and slowly slashing at its body. As it disappears I fall next to May. "You're a fool to save me, May." I said with a smile, as tears fall onto her. I took her back next to Argumail, and put her down. I drawn my sword, but stood close to May.

PARTY

Echo 15/17

Mayonaka 15/17

ENEMY

Kobald - DEAD

Kobald - DEAD

Kobald - 8/10

Lunatic Kobald - 10/30

"...And you say I have a bloodlust, the nerve of some people... Two more, would you take the kobold and I'll take the lunatic we need to prove who is more insane". Argumail did the sith lord and ran to attack but the lunatic was ready and slammed his weapon into Argumail middle section. "Ackkk" Argumail screamed as he spat out blood. Argumail stood up and raised his sword weakly," I did say barely right?"

PARTY

Echo 15/17

Argumail 10/15 (Cedar 12/12)

Mayonaka 15/17

ENEMY

Kobald - DEAD

Kobald - DEAD

Kobald - 8/10

Lunatic Kobald - 10/30

I didn't answer either of them and attacked the other kobold. You two handle the lunatic, I got this one. I shouted at them. I cut the <> and jumped back, avoiding being hit by it again.

PARTY

Echo 15/17

Mayonaka 15/17

ENEMY

Kobald - DEAD

Kobald - DEAD

Kobald - 7/10

Lunatic Kobald - 10/30