[PP-F1] Clearing the Kobold Infestation

Argumail slabbed the lunatic through the head. He ripped down slice him in half. Argumail licked his blade and laughed," I guess I win." then he watched as the lunatic explode. He collapsed and said," You three can handle the last.right?"

PARTY

Echo 15/17

Argumail 10/15 (Cedar 12/12)

Mayonaka 15/17

ENEMY

Kobald - DEAD

Kobald - DEAD

Kobald - 8/10

Lunatic Kobald - DEAD

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I smiled, and quickly swiped my menu down. I equipped the «Anneal Blade», and threw my «Steel Sword» at the «Kobald». I started to dash towards the «Kobald», and started to spin making my blade hit the «Kobald» twice. I kicked away from the «Kobald», and fell into the cobblestone. "T-That was a failure." I said, as I stood up coughing.

PARTY

Echo 15/17

Argumail 10/15 (Cedar 12/12)

Mayonaka 15/17

ENEMY

Kobald - DEAD

Kobald - DEAD

Kobald - 6/10

Lunatic Kobald - DEAD

Equipement

Anneal Blade +1 Damage

After his fail attempt I rush in for another attack. I wasn't able to hit the first one but I hit the second one in the calf. I looked back at Echo, on the floor. I turned back for another attack but failed, the kobold slashed my chest diagonally.

PARTY

Echo 15/17

Argumail 14/15 (Cedar 12/12)

Mayonaka 14/17

ENEMY

Kobald - DEAD

Kobald - DEAD

Kobald - 5/10

Lunatic Kobald - 10/30

"Can I just have one moment." Argumail said absolutely annoyed. He stabbed the Koblod the legs making it fall over. He jumped as high he could and dive bombed as quick as he could slashing it cross the chest. Argumail landed like to Echo and helped him up and then he smiled," Let's give him one last go. And then, we can go past out at a bar drinking delicious root beers! ... that is if all the NPCs are saved."

PARTY

Echo 15/17

Argumail 10/15 (Cedar 8/12)

Mayonaka 14/17

ENEMY

Kobald - DEAD

Kobald - DEAD

Kobald - 2/10

Lunatic Kobald - DEAD

"MAY!" I said, as I caught her from falling. "You always get yourself in trouble don't know." I smiled as I leap backwards, avoiding the attacks by the last «Kobald». I put her down next to Argumail once more. "Now let's se- I was interrupted by the last standing «Kobald». My body was tucked right in the hands of the «Kobald». I was unable to move, and the wall behind the «Kobald» busted. "Argumail.. May.. Listen. take the NP- I couldn't finish my last sentence as the «Kobald» ran through the wall.

I tried to get myself out of the grasp, but was unable to do so. The «Kobald» fell into one of the traps, and I was able to grab onto the edge of the ground. The «Kobald» got a good slice of my arm, and my health dropped as the «Kobald». I was hanging onto the ledge, with the only arm I had left. "Well.. I need to get back to a safe zone to fix this." I joked as I try to pick myself up.

PARTY

Echo 10/17

Argumail 14/15 (Cedar 12/12)

Mayonaka 14/17

ENEMY

Kobald - DEAD

Kobald - DEAD

Kobald - DEAD

Lunatic Kobald - DEAD

I heard a May, but I couldn't react. "M.." was all that came out of my mouth. I could hold it anymore, but I didn't want to die yet. "MAAAY!" I shouted as loud as I could, hoping she could hear me. I was slowly losing my grip, and I closed my eyes hoping I wouldn't die.

I lunged towards the sound, hoping I wouldn't fly off the edge. I reached for Echo's hands and grasped them both. I wasn't able to pull him up so he just hang there holding on. ARGUMAIILL! I shouted. I, considering the fact I was short and had no muscle, couldn't hold it for much longer so I needed him here quickly,

Argumail ran after the Kobold and plunged in after Echo. He jumped and grabbed him then hopped from wall to wall til he got to the top. He let him go and smiled," Good thing I watched Star Wars huh?" He passed out right after he said it. He needed rest or a ice cold root beer. He force himself out of fainting and stood up. Cedar, walked up and waved then disappeared. "Guys... I hate mines and Kobolds." he said as he laid on his back.

With just an arm left, I sat against the wall. "We need to return those NPC's back to their town." I said faintly. I couldn't stand at all. The shock from the lost of my left arm, but I knew some how I would be able to get it back. I relaxed my body against the wall, and closed my eyes. I slowed my breathe as if I died, but fell into a deep slumber.

I scurried to my feet and walked carefully around the edge of the wall. I lead us through the next room and to the splint entry way where the rest of the group was. Argumail, Echo, and I headed past them without saying anything and outside. The sun was still blazing in the sky, like always. I walked away from Argumail and scaled a tree nearby. I lied down in the branch closest to the ground and fell asleep.

Argumail set down Echo next to her and then set next her. Argumail started to cough up blood. "Well, Can we get that drink... just the three of us... best buddies." Argumail panted. He looked a the strawberry sky and smiled while his nosebleed. "I did say we would live .... barely." Argumail smiled at her.

[How do we end this with the person who started it never respond? Haha.]

Moving? Why do I feel like I'm being carried? Am I dead? I thought to myself as we got outside the mines. Still unconscious, the reaction to my brainwaves caused me to feel like I already died. I feel the wind blowing. Where am I? I thought to myself. I feel the sun ray hitting my skin, but I can't open my eyes to see where I was.