[PP-F1] Clearing the Kobold Infestation

Argumail stopped and laughed long and hard," I didn't fight I couldn't ... I let her die and then, I killed everyone in a 2 mile radius!" Ducked and stabbed the Koblod's heart. He turned then bashed on the others shield He did a somersault. "Goddamn I don't want people see me like this... I a leader now... I just do what I ask Cedar will cover me." Argumail and cedar nodded his wooden and made assuring chirping sounds.

PARTY

Echo - 13/15

Argumail - 14/15 [Cedar - 12/12]

ENEMY

Kobold 1 - 0/10

Kobold 2 - 4/10

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"S-SHUT UP!" I shouted at Argumail. I realized that Argumail has lost something so valuable to his life, but it doesn't give him the reason to go berserk and start going bloodlust. "That's the reason why you lost her! You didn't fight. Right here and right now. You need to fight to protect the people.. you.. love.. MOST!" I said dashing towards the two «Kobolds» slashing them once again. Once again, I failed to do anything against the «Kobolds» and they sliced my stomach. I knelled to the floor once more, and they kicked me against the wall.

PARTY

Echo - 11/15

ENEMY

Kobold 1 - 4/10

Kobold 2 - 5/10

BD: 3

When I saw an NPC running in my direction. The facial expression on her face was ghostly. It reminded me of my past... I quickly diverted the thought from my head and looked at Mayonaka. You need to watch her for me, I'll be right back. I practically dumped her on Mayonaka and ran towards Echo and Argumail. I was appalled to see Argumail acting like a complete maniac, it was strange. I knew I didn't have time to yell at him just yet so I pulled out my sword. I jumped at one of the kobold without saying a word to the other two. I completely missed the attack because I looked at Echo kneeling on the ground in pain, mentally. The kobold remaining came behind me and sliced me directly in the stomach.

PARTY

Primrose 13/15

Echo - 13/15

ENEMY

Kobold 1 - 4/10 Dead?

Kobold 2 - 5/10

OOC- Is one dead?>

[None have died so far. All our battle dices have been low.]

As I stay knelled down, Prim came into battle and jumped into attack. Her attack missed the «Kobolds», and one of them struck Prim. "P-Prim!" I said, faintly. I stood up in a weak stance, but I still held my ground. I started to feel the bloodlust rush to me after seeing Prim being sliced by the «Kobold». I rushed towards the two «Kobolds» and started to lash out. I successfully hit both of the «Kobolds» before leaping back to a safe distance.

PARTY

Primrose 13/15

Echo - 13/15

ENEMY

Kobold 1 - 0/10

Kobold 2 - 3/10

BD: 7

OOC: Yes, my weapon put 2 more points on each roll so right now one left

Argumail was think about leaving Echo, he does follow a single order plus, he didn't get why Argumail was trying to say. He grimaced and stood up straight. "Cedar, Shadow to light dragon stance." Argumail shouted, " the greatest of men aren't not enough to stop the power of time flow, When Louise died in the plain I died with her leaving this monster in my place."

Cedar ran and jump off the walls and landed on top of Argumail head. Agrumail turned his blade to look at himself,"Hideous! I guess I most thank you though, I realized what didn't like about you... You remind me of my best friend and the man who took everyone from me, Terrence Walker. That's what snapped me out of it. But, Next time I give a direct order... You follow it as a unspoken rule amongst men." he glared with his bloodcurdling red eyes. " Cedar... Attack!" He jumped and slash down on the last kobold. Death was ok with Argumail ,there was nothing to turn to but, ash and sorrow. He almost hated Echo for his still intact life.

PARTY

Echo - 13/15

ENEMY

Kobold 1 - 0/10

Kobold 2 - 4/10

(I'm done for the night man, Have a good one)

[i didn't know that. Thanks for the update! Also have a good night!]

"Orders? I don't follow orders from people who give in to bloodlust." I said, with anger in my voice. Argumail had told me that I have reminded him of the person he hated so much. I felt the uneasy tension between us, but I knew he wanted me to die. Unfortunate for him, I must live to free the people of this game. "If you want me dead. You could've slain me when I was down." I said, disregarding the chance of death I had. The monster took its chance and sliced me once more. I fall to me knees, and dropped my weapon. I smirked, "B-Bastard.." I said, with a faint tone.

PARTY

Primrose 13/15

Echo - 9/15

ENEMY

Kobold 1 - DEAD

Kobold 2 - 3/10

BD: 2

I could tell that something was up with Argumail now. It wasn't a pretty sight too see someone so thirsty for death. I ignored the two bickering at each other and tried to fight the remaining kobold. The kobold got a pretty good hit on Echo, which worried me. If he kept getting hit he wouldn't last very long. After the attack Echo dropped to his knees and the kobold turned away. It was heading for Argumail with great speed, but was quicker. I gave it all I had and slashed my sword at it. With rage I busted through it's shoulder and watched it collapse and disappear. I put my sword away and looked at Argumail, trying to regain my breath.

Primrose 13/15

Echo 9/15

Argumail 14/15

Koblod 0/10 DEAD

BD: 9 -3 damage

After the Kobold shattering showering us with polygons, I scrolled down my menu and put away my sword. "L-Let's go find that NPC, and hope its with May." I said faintly. I slowly stood up, and walked out of the room disappearing into the dark. "A-Active «Night Vision»." I said, as my eyes turn green. I looked around the hall and found the NPC with May. I slowly walked over and squat down to the NPC, "You're fine now. Return back to your village." I said, as the NPC ran out of the cave without hesitation.

Col Received: 100 Col

Argumail: 50 Col

Echo: 20 Col

Primrose: 30 Col

I was relieved to see that Echo had made it out of the battle alive, but I couldn't see Primrose or Argumail. When the NPC left I gave Echo a raised eyebrow at his helath which was low. How many were there? I asked. It was dark but by now my eyes had adjusted to the darkness.

I smirked at May, "T-Two." I said to her falling back to my knees. I looked up at May, "Were you okay? I wasn't able to finish those Kobold fast enough to get to you." I said with a smile on my face. I stood up in a weak state, and slowly walked out towards the cave. My visions started to blur, and I shut off the «Night Vision». I walked blindly around the cave, until I hit the outside. I fell to the floor and rolled to my back, staring into the sky.

The number surprised me. I thought the mines were crawling with them, it must have been a rumor. I looked back to see Primrose glaring at Argumail. Here we go again. I thought as I followed Echo out of the mines. He collapsed to the ground instantly and I laughed. It wasn't because it was funny, it was the fact that he could just not be worried, to just plop down on the grass. I coughed and spoke. I'm going to make sure Prim and Agrumail don't kill eachother. I said, excusing myself.

I closed my eyes, as May went to go check on the two. "Heh.. He'd probably kill me before he kills her." I said as I let go of a sigh. I put my hand over my eyes, and covered it from the sun shining through the trees. "I hope those NPCs get back to their village safe. I mean even if they die they would spawn there anyways." I said, as a joke. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. "Players in Floor One are so difficult." I said standing up. I walked down the path to the river squatting on the rock edge. I watched as the fishes swim through the current.

I looked past the river, and see the village that the NPC probably came from. "I guess they'll be fine regardless what we do." I said walking back to the entrance of the mines. "Those five better not be in trouble right now." I walked into the mines, and activated my «Night Vision» once again. I was able to spot four of our party members, but Argumail doesn't seem to be with us. I leaned against the wall, awaiting for the next plan.

I make a U-turn when Primrose storms passed me. I walk behind her until we both reach the split. Mortambo, Oliver, and Echo were there. So, that didn't work out so well. I said nervously. My tone changed more serious. I don't think that was remotely the number were trying to hit. We saved a few NPCs but only had to kill four kobolds. I say one group goes down the right and the other goes to the left. I said.

A imaged flashed before me.

"RUN IT'S NOT SAFE HERE."

I rejected the image and held onto my head, as if I had a headache. I materialize my sword, and leaned against it. "That's a good idea. We should split up." I said to the group we had, but that image was somewhat where we were. Telling us to run, and it wasn't safe. I placed my sword on my shoulder, and walked into the right path way. Going through the dark, but still having my «Night Vision», hearing some growl. I took off deeper within the mines.

Now that the he could Echo for what he what he really was a mixture of his brother, Aldes, and of his best friend ,Terrence. Argumail was happier than he was ever before. Argumail depised him for his stubbornness but, that was about it. When he looked up Prim was standing in front of him. "Oh Bloodlust is that what he calls it." Argumail laughed and walked out of the mines. He saw Echo and walked up and hugged him." Patience is a great leadership quality, but so is bloodlust." Argumail smiled and walked awa whistling his tone," Let go Boy we got to do some pest control!"

Argumail hugged me out of nowhere, "A-Argumail. What're you doing?" I said to him, trying to get loose from his hug. He let go of me, and walked further into the mines. May was able to catch up as well, but the others seem to be behind us. I smiled, and heard the growling once more. I dashed towards the sounds leaving the two behind me, and found that the whole village was trapped with a three «Kobolds», and a «Lunatic Kobold». I held my sword close to me, and when in to attack. Suddenly, I heard:

"RUN, IT'S NOT SAFE HERE!"

I fell to my knees. The rocks came tumbling down behind me. It was a trap. My silver hair covered my eyes, and I took a defensive pose. "Argumail.. Mayonaka.. Good bye.." I said to them, and wiped the tears from my eyes. I'll die saving these NPCs. I thought to myself.

PARTY

Echo 17/17

ENEMY

Kobold - 10/10

Kobold - 10/10

Kobold - 10/10

Lunatic Kobold - 30/30

"Oh How... riveting." Argumail said smiling." Cedar, Cobra stance, Jianfa."

Cedar ran it swinging his axes like a mantic. Argumail stood next to Echo and said," I'll be damned if alone ever dies in party or guild ever again." Argumail performed the Jianfa sword pose. " Darkness is closing, What will you do next?." He turned and at the lunatic kobold," So you think you're crazy like me enlighten you."

PARTY

Echo 17/17

Argumail 14/15 (Cedar 12/12)

ENEMY

Kobold - 8/10

Kobold - 8/10

Kobold - 8/10

Lunatic Kobold - 24/30