«orhalimi» Rowan Senki Journal

Profile:

Username: orhalimi
Real name: Rowan Seni
Height: 1.76 m

About (History/personality):

Royan born in average family in Israel.

He lives there and he had about almost everything he need.

He found some insignificant work around the area, looking for his own way in life.

But somehow it's not-so went to him. he felt different, not like everyone else. All this journey of chasing the money, school and university wasn't him at all. 

Lucky, it didn't break his spirit, and he began to search in other places: religion, spirituality, and hobbies.

But the thing that made him really happy was PC games.

He still felt like a child, enjoys archery training and kills Orcs with the sword. And when he heard about

SAO. He was among the first gamers who bought it on his country.

Finally a real world .... not as this relentless dream. Not like seemingly pursuit after the uncaughtable  in the horizon.

"Finally....a reality"

"LINK START!"

Virtues:

Friendly: he doesn't look like a threat and not many hated him. he is a good listener and a friendly fellow. he has the ability to make you feel comfortable.

Optimist: he got a good optimistic look on the world. It's hard to depress him and easy to cheer him up.

He does not need a reason to be happy, he inside SAO, the coolest game in the universe.

flaw:

Amnesia: He fought everything...almost everything from the last year he was trapping in this game.

Interesant

Uncharismatic :he doesn't look bad, he just . From the first look he is looking like no one, noting special, noting shine. It's hard him to convince people to listen to him or follow him.

ChildishHe has a very childish perspective on the world. He is naive, believe in tales and sees everything as a part of the game.

Its just a game, everything around here is a game and shouldn't be taken too seriously. 

Tongue-tied : English is not his main language. He came from Israel and he knows well how to speak Hebrew.

But it doesn't help him in this massive online game, when (almost) everyone around communicate in English.

Sometime he feel that its not fair, he can barley express himself compare to other players, and sometimes they even get him wrong.

Virtues and flaw:

Leader spirit: those who will follow him will discover he is a great leader. He knows how unite people and make them feel they all important. Everyone has a role and everyone is part of something big  If they just let him lead them.

He got a talent for this, But sad part is that it remains a spirit .he doesn't know how to take the leadership, 

they will have to give it to him.

Level:  10
HP:  40
EP:  10
Damage:  4 (+2 sword, +2 2H sword skill)
Base Mit: 12 (+ 9 armor, +3 armor skill)
Base Evasion3 (+2 armor +1 pend)
Base Accuracy2 (+2 pend)
Additional effects: 2 Bleeding (8-10) tier 1 (Deals (8 * Tier Level) of damage for 2 turns for the enemy/mob. This only applies to natural rolls (unmodified))

Skills:

SP 2/23

Spoiler

Non-combat:

Passive:

Weapon skills:

Two-Handed Straight Sword  1: + 1 DMG (3 SP)

• Rank 1  Finesse: Decreases cost of rank 1 sword arts by 2 to a minimum of 1 (3 SP)
  • ART: 
    • Avalanche -1x1 - Stun - (2 (4) Energy) - A simple one-hit sword art that cuts downward at a single target.

• Blast - 2x1 - AoE + Stun - (5 (7) Energy) - A pair of horizontal sweeping strokes that stun multiple targets.

• Straight - 1x2 - (1 (2) Energy) - Begins with the player bending their knees before thrusting forward with a singular powerful strike covering the gap between you and your opponent.

Two-Handed Straight Sword  2: + 2 DMG (8 SP)

• ART:
    • Eruption - 3x1 - AoE - (6 Energy) - A sword art that violently spins the user in order to target multiple enemies simultaneously.
    • Scooped - 3x1 - (3 Energy) - A three-hit sword art that employs varying over and under-cut motions.
    • Lightning - 4x1 - AoE - (8 Energy) - A combination of four slashes of varying angles aimed at multiple targets.

• Cyclone 4x1 - (4 Energy) - A multi-hit sword art that uses the user's heel as a pivot to spin violently, chaining together multiple hits.

•  

Armor skills:

Light Armor   1: + 3 Mit (5 SP)

Sword Arts:

Items:

Spoiler

Col: 1150

InventoryHealth potion (10HP) X1, 1x Damage +2(t2), 1x Damage mitigation +36(t2), 1x Antidote t2

Storeroom: click me

Met: 1

Equip:

Spoiler

Body: 

1. The Phantom Stalker:
     Open white shirt
     +2 evasion +9 dmg mit (1 slot) - Perfect grade.
     created by: Ranganok

Sleeves of the Iron Lords (+1 dmg Mit) - Uncommon

Gloves:Scaled Gauntlets of Iron (+2 Accuracy) - Rare

Weapons: 

Bleeding Sword of the Dingus

Item Type: Two-Handed Straight Sword
Tier: 1

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: 3 Slots

• Bleed

• Bleed

• +1 DMG

A surprisingly light two-handed sword which looks almost identical to a starting weapon.

A stretch of red cloth has been wrapped around the hilt and a cross-eyed coyote adorns the pommel.

Name: Quickeye
Item Type: pendant
Tier: Tier 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +2 accuracy , +1 evasion
Description:  A small pendant with an engraving of an opened eye on it craft from stone. The Pupil of the eye made from a dark black opal.

Roleplays:

[solo/private/open]
(no "in progress" means its complete; "incomplete" can mean one or the other person stopped replying for long time)

In Progress:

[OP-F1] opportunities everywhere «Secret Medicine of the Forest»

[PP-F4] The Crescent Moon Rises

[PP-F2] Hangin' From The Ceilin' <<Let There Be Light>>

Complete:

[OP-F1] Amnesia - didn't remember anything, Nixon and allania helped him.

[OP-F3] Time to start fresh - When he attack yuki out of nowhere to get her stuff, then the master mind stopped him.

[PP-F2] Bee-termination [privet with Husky] - quest...just thorne guy. 4 SP

[PP-F3] Who is he [privet with yukisuzuki] - I battle with Yuki who end when Rowan kissed her, then he forgot it.

[PP-F1] Amnesiac attack [privet with Allania] - After I forgot what happens I found myself surrounded by a lot of trolls. i called Allania to help. Didn't remembered all the battle, in the end 
I hated the fact that she helped me and felt good to see me. But somehow...she helped me let that goes..

[OP-F1] Free potions and crystals - Second time he get free items from that girl

[PP-F1] Like a moth to fire [ [privet with yukisuzuki ] - Very importent for Rowan. when Yuki and Rowan both revealed their char and promise to trust each other. Also he told her what to do in case he will forget again. 

[OP-F1] Ronin & Jambi's Giveaway! - Fail to get free stuff

Edit later

old:

This Sword Need a Wielde[open]

Earning a Living (Merchant) - When you try to Grained dust [privet with Kazuya] 2 SP

Walking the Floors [open]

Rowan's Grand Opening [open]

[Cerulean Silence] 'Forming a Guild' [privet with Cerulean Silence guild]

forgotten:

Transfer history:

- 650 for Ronin

Items:

+ potions and crystals from Zandra

Old Transfer history:

-150 col to Tristan performance

+1265 from shop (transfer history)

-1200 col to Ranganok for perfect armor

-800 col buy health potions for myself

Before the amnesia:

Relationships::

The Black-White Human - Kirisame Marisa (Marisa)
Life - Life(L)

Kazuya - Ryuu

Lotharian - Lotharian (want to clime to the front line)

Mari - The guild leader he don't liek to much right now

Guilds:

Crimson Inquisition - Ryuu help him a lot, so he admire anyone on this guild (for now)

NPC:

Kuro - npc player that help him to learn the merchant profession 

Personality evolving:

- That freaking teleporter!
- I hate to travel alone
- I thing this is the best game in the world, but I'm not sure. The liens between game and reality here are really tine (Stile don't believe that he can really ***)
- I'm so happy that I become a bit more charismatic and open a new shop! I'm am stile shy and cute sometims, but I know how to make a deals. 

- He really love to fight.

-After a while, he discover how lonely he was. I think he open the merchant store to be needed. But its only get any worse. People only came to him when they needed him, never for any other reason. Or that's what he thought....

forgotten:

Enter, Orhalimi[private with Life]

Games are meant to be played together [privet with Mari]

Secret Medicine of the Forest [private with Lotharian and Marisa]

Worn out Welcome - Lets hunt some white monkeys [solo]

Long Live The Queen [privet with MacGrath]

Meeting new friends [open]

Edited by orhalimi